英语类似于拼团购物的网站哈文是怎么拼

请兄弟们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题?有的话怎么改?谢谢了!————————— 1._百度知道
请兄弟们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题?有的话怎么改?谢谢了!————————— 1.
请兄弟帮忙看面句英语翻译没问题改谢谢—————————1.
我记我已经前邮件告诉些wafer情况I remember that we already tell you the status about these wafers previous mail
提问者采纳
I remember that we aleeady told you the status about these wafers in previous mail.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
I remember that we already
have told you the status about these wafers previous mail
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
remembered
tell改成havetold
tell不应该用过去式麽
艹,最近怎么那么多灌水的。举报。
蔬果的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文爵士乐开始是哈文的是哪首歌_百度知道
英文爵士乐开始是哈文的是哪首歌
Love Me Like You Do - Ellie GouldingYou're the light, you're the nightYou're the color of my bloodYou're the cure, you're the painYou're the only thing I wanna touchNever knew that it could mean so much, so muchYou're the fear, I don't careCause I've never been so highFollow me to the darkLet me take you past our satellitesYou can see the world you brought to life, to lifeSo love me like you do, love me like you doLove me like you do, love me like you doTouch me like you do, touch me like you doWhat are you waiting for?Fading in, fading outOn the edge of paradiseEvery inch of your skin is a holy gray I've got to findOnly you can set my heart on fire, on fireYeah, I'll let you set the paceCause I'm not thinking straightMy head spinning around I can't see clear no moreWhat are you waiting for?Love me like you do, love me like you doLike you doLove me like you do, love me like you doTouch me like you do, touch me like you doWhat are you waiting for?Love me like you do, love me like you doLike you doLove me like you do, love me like you doTouch me like you do, touch me like you doWhat are you waiting for?I'll let you set the paceCause I'm not thinking straightMy head spinning around I can't see clear no moreWhat are you waiting for?Love me like you do, love me like you doLike you doLove me like you do, love me like you doTouch me like you do, touch me like you doWhat are you waiting for?Love me like you do, love me like you doLike you doLove me like you do, love me like you doTouch me like you do, touch me like you doWhat are you waiting for?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
哈文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你知道用英文怎么表达“脸红”吗?(图)|孩子|英语|脸色_新浪教育_新浪网
你知道用英文怎么表达“脸红”吗?(图)
  性格比较内向的人,在某些特殊场合(面试、演讲、表白……),特别容易紧张,这就会让脸部迅速潮红起来,开始脸红发热。这种情况用英语怎么说呢?Red in the face?还有更地道的说法哦!
  1。 burn: (脸)发烧
  Why is your face burning like mad?
  你脸怎么那么红?
  His face burned with embarrassment。
  他因尴尬而感到脸上发烫。
  2。 blush: (因尴尬而)脸红
  I always blush when I speak in public。
  当众讲话时我总是脸红。
  I blush to think of what a fool I made of myself。
  一想到我出了那么大洋相我就脸红。
  A blush of shame crept up his face。
  他羞愧得脸红了。
  3。 flush: (因尴尬、发热而)脸红
  A faint pink flush coloured her cheeks。
  她的脸微微的红了。
  The champagne had caused his face to flush。
  香槟使他脸色发红。
  4。 glow: 脸色容光焕发
  The children‘s faces were glowing with excitement。
  孩子们兴奋得满脸通红。
  Like all the staff at the health club she had the healthy glow of the young and fit。
  与健身馆里其他员工一样,她的脸上散发出年轻人特有的健康光彩。
  来源:中国日报网英语点津
  更多信息请访问:
(收录2553所大学、506个专业分数线信息、57名专家为您服务)
三步报志愿
3653人已测试
7146人已测试
分数线查询
找专家报志愿
一对一服务
咨询电话:
01058983379请各位高手帮忙看下下面这句英语有没有什么问题,如果有怎么修改好一点呢,谢谢啦!——————————_百度知道
请各位高手帮忙看下下面这句英语有没有什么问题,如果有怎么修改好一点呢,谢谢啦!——————————
请各位高手帮忙看下下面这句英语有没有什么问题,如果有怎么修改好一点呢,谢谢啦!————————————————1.
审查和确认所有的文字已经被转换成中文。Review and confirm that all words have been translated to Chinese
Reviewed and confirmed that all words had been translated into Chinese.或者All the translation to Chinese has been reviewed and confirmed.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高手帮忙的相关知识
其他3条回答
translate ...into
Review and confirme that all the texts have been converted into Chinese.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题?有的话怎么改?非常感谢!————— 1. 我_百度知道
请英语高手们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题?有的话怎么改?非常感谢!————— 1. 我
请英语高手帮忙看面句英语翻译没问题改非谢—————1. 我已经记住您面复信息I have noted the information you answered below.
提问者采纳
我已经记住您面复信息I have noted the information you answered below.讲解:问题note做词用意思:(源:柯林斯英汉双解词典)8.V-T If you note a fact, you become aware of it. 注意例:The White House has noted hispromise to support any attack that was designed to enforce the UN resolutions.白宫已经注意支持任何旨加强联合决议抨击承诺Suddenly, I noted that the rain had stopped.突我注意雨已经停9.V-T If you tell someone to note something, you aredrawing their attention to it. 注意例:Note the statue to SallustioBandini, a prominent Sienese.注意座萨卢斯蒂奥·班迪尼雕像杰锡耶纳10.V-T If you note something, you mention it in orderto draw people's attention to it. 提例:The report notes that export andimport volumes picked up in leading economies.该报道提主要经济进口额增加11.V-T When you note something, you write it down asa record of what has happened. 记录例:&He has had his tonsils outand has been ill, too,& she noted in her diary.已经做扁桃腺切除直病自记写道They never noted the building's history of problems.未记录座建筑问题历史所用看没记住意思表示记所要记住:(源:新汉英辞典)记住 [jì zhù] commit to memory:lea首诗记住We must bear in mind these lessons paid for with blood.我要记住些血教训句翻译:I will keep/ bear your response and the information in mind.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他10条回答
note侧重记录注意注解意思记住应该用remember所句应该I have remembered the information you answered below
回复信息最好不用 answer information,有点说不通不如改成:I already remembered/noted the message you replied (below).
I have remembered the information you have responded to.
I have to remember your reply below information
I have remmbered the imformation you have replyed.
翻译得很好
没什么要改的
水玻璃的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 哈文晒女儿卖萌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信