这题怎么做啊救急啊感激不尽啊(中考补全对话专项练习)

救我啊补全对话,填入句子A:Hi,Dave!Come in and sit down.__1____?B:Orange juice would be fine.__2__?A:Oh,not bad,and you?B:Just so-so.____3____.And I have no time to relax.A:By the way ,what do you want to do after leaving school?B:___4____A:That sounds good .Do you have a part time job?B:Yeah,I work as a waiter in a restaurant.___5___A:Wow.That is great!小妹我感激不尽!
A:Hi,Dave!Come in and sit down._what would you like_1____?B:Orange juice would be fine._how are you_2__?A:Oh,not bad,and you?B:Just so-so.__I'm busy__3____.And I have no time to relax.A:By the way ,what do you want to do after leaving school?B:_I want to make some money__4____A:That sounds good .Do you have a part time job?B:Yeah,I work as a waiter in a restaurant._I have made lots of money__5___A:Wow.That is great!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我才初一!1 OK 2 .........
扫描下载二维码大学霸们,帮忙检查下这道英语补全对话题。我乃感激不尽。&
experiences2
graduating5
finishing9
businessman10
twice希望对你有帮助!满意请采纳!
请问第七个代入句子怎么解释?
But do you know my parents 【neither】went to college .但是你知道吗,我父母都没有上过大学。neither 表示2者的否定意义。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码救急啊!谁会复变函数?帮忙做下这题,分全给你财富可以追加!亲、感激不尽啊!
啷哩个啷212
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码这道题怎么做:补全对话 根据对话_百度知道
这道题怎么做:补全对话 根据对话
M. Sh2&nbsp. We have to get everythin4&nbsp: Hmm: Y&&nbsp,&nbsp.
&nbsp: Why: Great. I've done a lot of house painting in my life. W;we need to paint all the wood floors: But we should hire someone for that. I'll be too busy to paint the house by myself,&&nbsp. A;
&And it afterwe can start to m5 &nbsp. I can't wait to get all this ol3&nbsp. That will p&1&
&&&we will get paint al&nbsp. &nbsp. Maybe you're right. G. Then maybe we can&
M;after I'm sure?
&&&nbsp. E: A&&&nbsp. We can remove &&
&nbsp,&nbsp. I will just cover everything with drop cloths. I won't get aIf we do the floors first,&
&nbsp,&nbsp, 从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项
补全对话 根据对话内容: Alright. M;&nbsp. Then. B. W,&nbsp. D; &nbsp. Maybe we can have the furniture in here in a week or so.选项中有两项多余选项: I can'Do we have to hire someone. W. M. It doesn't make sense. These wood floors under this
M;&nbsp. F;&nbsp. M: Absolutely not? W. C: And then: Sure? W: That's OK;&nbsp. W? W.
&nbsp: I think we should do the floors before we work on the curtains and walls
我有更好的答案
1-5: BDEAG
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮个忙,小弟感激不尽!感激不尽啊!1、补全对话:A:Hello.B:Oh,Good morning.May I speak to Ann,please.A:Sure.( ) a minute,please.C:Hello,this is Ann speaking.B:Hi,Ann.This is Jim.C:Hi,Jim.B:Ann.Thanks a lot for inviting me to your party.I'd love to come.C:( B:It ( ) at 4:30,right?C:Yeah,that's right.B:OK.But I'm ( ) I may be a little late.C:OK.That's all ( ),see you.B:See you.( ) beautiful picture this is!A、How B、What C、How a D、What a3、改错He (doesn't) (have) (any) (pets and toys)4、根据单词的适当形式填空Tomorrow is Mike's (twelve) birthday.答得好,下次就找你哈!
、补全对话:A:Hello.B:Oh,Good morning.May I speak to Ann,please.A:Sure.( Just ) a minute,please.C:Hello,this is Ann speaking.B:Hi,Ann.This is Jim.C:Hi,Jim.B:Ann.Thanks a lot for inviting me to your party.I'd love to come.C:( Great )!B:It ( is ) at 4:30,right?C:Yeah,that's right.B:OK.But I'm ( busy ) I may be a little late.C:OK.That's all ( right ),see you.B:See you.2、选择题( D ) beautiful picture this is!A、How B、What C、How a D、What a3、改错He (doesn't) (have) (any) (pets and toys)He hasn't got any pets and toys.4、根据单词的适当形式填空Tomorrow is Mike's twelfth (twelve) birthday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
right2 选择D3把and改为or4twelfth
你也不错哦,下次记得答题完整些
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 中考补全对话专项练习 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信