you,your,helping our parentsis,cat(!),(连词成句)。

Helping others is a habit,______ you can learn even at an early age.A.which B.what C.one D.that答案是one,本题考查代词作同位语,one用来代替前面出现的泛指单数名词的a habit.怎么会是同位语从句呢?遇到过很多类属的题目,都是选择one.
注意,考察的是“同位语”,不是“同位语从句”one在英语中等于 a + 前面出现的可数名词单数形式,所以此题等于a habit帮助别人是个习惯,你在年轻时候就可以养成这个习惯.
后面的分句“one you can learn even at an early age”是做非限制定语从句吗?定语从句有这种形式吗?如果后面的从句是“which you can learn even at an early age”和题干的表达有什么区别呢?
这不是非限制定语从句,而仅仅是同位语,比如说:He is our monitor, Tom,其中our monitor和Tom指的是同一个人。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
答案A。非限制性定语从句,修饰a habit, 先行词指物,可选which\that,但非限制性定语从句只能用which
答案A。帮助别人是个在你年轻时候就可以养成的习惯。非限制性定语从句,修饰习惯a habit, 先行词指物,用逗号隔开,只能用which
扫描下载二维码在线求指导:连词成句(注意大小写
连词成句(注意大小写和标点).
1.I,Jim,friends,are,good,and _____________________________________.2.your,is ,cat,this,Lucy _____________________________________?3.the,your,photo,thanks,for,of,family _____________________________________.4.them,love,much,very,I _____________________________________.5.this,brother,is,Tony,my _____________________________________.6.your,is,ring,this _____________________________________?7.635-4024,Rick’s,number,is,telephone&& _____________________________________.8.English,in,what,this,is _____________________________________?9.please,can,spell,you,it _____________________________________?
1.Jim and I are good friends.2.Is this your cat,Lucy?3.Thanks for the photo of your family.4.I love them very much.5.This is my brother Tony.6.Is this your ring?7.Rick’s telephone number is 635-4024.8.What is this in English?9.Can you spell it,please?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您当前位置 :
徐闻县初二上学期期末考试英语试卷
  小编导语:徐闻县初二上学期期末考试英语试卷是小编为你准备的徐闻县初二上学期期末考试英语试卷。期末考试是考察同学们一个学期以来的学习成果的一次综合性考试。以下就是徐闻县初二上学期期末考试英语试卷,供你学习参考!  2012年八年级上学期期末考试  英语 试 题  注意事项:  1.答第I卷前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、考试科目涂写在第I卷机读卡上。 2.选择题选出答案后,必须用2B铅笔把机读卡上对应题目的答案标号按.图示规范填涂。如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其它答案标号。不能答在试题卷上。  第I卷 (100分)  I. 听力测试(共30分)  第一节:情景反应 (每小题1.5分,共9分)  听一遍,根据你所听到的句子,从A, B, C三个选项中选出最恰当的答语,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。  1. A. I went sightseeing. B. I took a bus there. C. It was great.  2. A. Yes, I do. B. No, I didn’t. C. I saw some clever seals.  3. A. Hardly ever. B. For a month. C. Last month.  4. A. I don’t want. B. Yes, sure. C. No, you can’t.  5. A. Every day. B. With my mom. C. By bus.  6. A. Have fun! B. Sure, you are. C. Thanks for telling me.  第二节:对话理解。 (每小题1.5分,共9分)  听一遍。根据你所听到的对话和问题,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。  7. A. Yes, she does. B. No, she doesn’t. C. I don’t know.  8. A . Danny’s. B. Jason’s. C. Lucy’s.  9. A. Go to bed early. B. Go out. C. Go to the party.  10. A. Tina is shorter than Gina. B. Tina is taller than Gina. C. Tina is as tall as Gina.  11. A. By car. B. By taxi. C. On foot.  12. A. Monday B. Thursday. C. Wednesday.  第三节:短文理解。 (每小题1.5分,共12分)  听两遍。根据你所听到的短文内容,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。  Passage A  13. This person is talking about a/an _______ festival.  A. English B. American C. Chinese  14. ___________ is coming back to Chongqing  A. The writer’s brother B. The writer C. The writer’s sister  15. How old is the brother’s son?  A. 1 B. 3 C. 4  16. The family is going to have hotpot __________.  A. in the restaurant B. in the garden EXPO(园博园) C. at parents’ home  Passage B  17. Where may the person be telling the story ?  A. At a bus stop. B. In a car. C. In a classroom.  18. Who needs to go to hospital?  A. His best friend. B. The old woman. C. The young lady.  19. How many people are there in the story?  A. 3 B. 4 C. 5  20.How many persons can the driver take with him in the car?  A. 1 B. 2 C.3  II.单项选择。(每小题1分,共20分)  从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。  21.---How was your day off, Tom?  --- I stayed at home and ________some English books.  A. saw B. read C. watched D. looked  22. In Chongqing, many students walk to school and it usually takes  them a few minutes ________ there  A. get B. gets C. to get D. getting  23. Yao Ming does well in playing basketball. He’s my favorite______.  A. dancer B. teacher C. worker D. player  24. --- Hi, Vince, can you come to my party?  --- ________ , I have too much homework to do. I’m so busy.  A. I’m sorry B. That’s too bad C. I’d love to D. Good idea  25. ---________, David? You don’t look well.  --- I have a fever and I feel tired.  A. What are you B. What’s the matter C. What’s the wrong D. What’s that  26. . ---Alice, could you please not play the guitar? I _______ on the phone.  ---Oh, sorry ,mom.  A. talked B. talk C. talking D. am talking  27. Our English teacher is pretty _______. She often makes her class interesting and we all like her and English.  A. more outgoing B. outgoing C. quiet D. quieter  28. ---________ is it from his home to school?  --- About 20 minutes’ walk.  A. How far B. How long C. How many D. How much  29. It’s impolite(没礼貌的)________ a lady about her age in western countries.  A. ask B. to ask C. asked D. asking  30. She ________ for Tibet next month because she finds a new job there.  A. is going to leave B. leave C. leaves D. left  31. --- My grandma was born on January 23rd, 1922, she’s having her ______ birthday soon.  A.ninetieth B. nineteenth C. nineteen D. ninety  32. Ben usually goes to Greece for vacation, but this time he wants to do _________.  A. different something B. anything different  C. something different D. different anything  33. I study late every night, sometimes ______ 2 a. m.. It makes me stressed out.  A. for B. in C.as D. until  34. I don’t have ________. This watch is too expensive.  A. rich enough B. enough money C. money enough D. enough rich  35. My best friend Larry is taller than me and his hair is also longer than ________.  A. I B. me C. my D. mine  36. Let’s take the bus number 381 to Jiefangbei. That’s about _________.  A. an hour half B. half a hour C. half an hour D. a hour half  37. ---How do you make noodles?  --- _______ , cut up the tomatoes and beef. Next, boil the noodles.  A. First B. Next C. Then D. Finally  38. She doesn’t feel well today. She has a headache and ___________.  A. She should lie down and rest B. She should have some medicine  C. She should see a doctor D. All above.  39. The teacher asked the boy many questions, but he could only answer ______ of them.  A. a few B. a lot C. a little D. many  40. --- _______________ ?  --- He’s going on 12 th.  A. Where’s he going B. When’s he going  C. What’s he going to do D. Who’s he going with  III.完形填空。(每小题2分,共20分)  根据短文内容,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个能正确填入相应空格内的最佳答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。  Liu Ying is my twin sister. We 41 black hair and round faces. We like 42 pop music. But 43 some ways, we look different. She has 44 hair than me. When my parents’ friends come to our home, Katrina often sits on the sofa and says 45 , but I like to talk with them. So you can see she’s much 46 than me. Katrina likes reading, drawing and cooking. I just like swimming and running. She has 47 more hobbies than me, but she is not as athletic 48 me. Because Katrina studies very hard, she does better than  49 at school. My parents often say to me, “Although Katrina is only 20 minutes younger than you, you 50 learn from her.”  41. A. are both B. both have C. both are D. have both  42. A. to listen B. listening to C. hearing D. to hear  43. A. on B. at C. in D. for  44. A. longer B. long C. short D. more short  45. A. something B. nothing C. anything D. everything  46. A. quieter B. younger C. more outgoing D.funnier  47. A. much B. more C. little D. a little  48. A. as B. than C. to D. for  49. A. my B. her C. me D. she  50. A. can’t B. shouldn’t C. can D. should  IV. 阅读理解。(每小题2分,共30分)  阅读下列材料,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。  A  The recipe for “ A” The recipe for “ B ”  First, peel three bananas and cut them up.First, put butter on a slice of bread.  Next, peel one watermelon and cut it up.Next, cut up one tomato and put the tomato on the bread.  Next, cut up two apples.Then, add two slices of turkey(火鸡).  Then, add two teaspoons of honey.  Finally, mix them up.Finally, put another slice of bread on top.  51. According to the passage, how many kinds of ingredients do we need to make “A”?  A. Two B. Three C. Four D. Five  52. What is “A”?  A. A chicken sandwich. B. A milk shake. C. A fruit salad. D. A turkey sandwich.  53. According to the passage, we need _______ to make a turkey sandwich.  A. bananas B. a watermelon C. apples D. a tomato  B  Hi, Tim:  Thank you for your invitation to visit your school next week, I am sorry I can’t come. I’m not free next week. On Monday, I am having a piano lesson from 8:00 to 10:00 in the morning, and I have to study for the math test in the evening. On Tuesday, I am meeting a friend from my hometown at the train station. On Wednesday, I’m playing football with my friends. I have to look after my sick grandpa on Thursday. On Friday, I’m helping one of my classmates to study English. I’m really busy the whole week.  Yours  Frank  54. Why can’t Frank visit Tim’s school next week?  A. Because he has a piano lesson. B. Because he is busy.  C. Because he is ill. D. Because he is playing football with his friends.  55. How long is Frank having a piano lesson on Monday?  A. One hour. B. At 8:00 o’clock. C. Two hours. D. At 10:00 o’clock.  56. Where is Frank meeting his friend on Tuesday?  A. At the train station. B. From his hometown. C. At a bus station. D. At school.  57. Who is Frank going to look after next week?  A. His friend. B. His classmates. C. His grandma. D. His grandfather.  C  There were many mice(老鼠) in Jack’s house. They ran about all over the house at night. In the day, they were back to their homes.  “I need a good cat,” thought Jack. He knew a man who had cats, so Jack went to see him.  “Do you have a cat that is good for the mice?” Jack asked the man.  “Well, yes, I have such a cat,” answered the man.  “I’ll take it,” said Jack. He paid for the cat and took it home.  A week later, Jack went back to the man with the cat in his hand. “My house has more mice now than before,” Jack said angrily. “The cat you sold me doesn’t want to catch them at all. But you said it was good for the mice.” “That’s right,” said the man. “It is good for the mice. Come to think about it — it is good for the mice!”  58. _________ worried Jack a lot.  A. A man B. A cat C. The mice D. The house  59. Jack bought a cat from ___________.  A. a friend B. the market C. a neighbor D. a man  60. After the cat came to Jack’s home, there were ________ in his house.  A. more mice B. fewer mice C. no mice D. more cats  61. What did the man mean (意思是)by saying “It is good for the mice”?  A. Be kind to the mice. B. Be angry with the mice.  C. Be good at catching the mice. D. Be worried about the mice.  D  Helping your child choose a hobby is very good for him or her. They can learn a lot when they are enjoying themselves. Here are some tips that may help.  24.Match your child’s interests. If she likes to cook, buy her a cookbook. If he likes collecting baseball cards, buy him a special scrapbook. Show them your interests and support their interests.  25.Try different hobbies. Introduce(介绍) a new hobby as a birthday or a holiday gift. In trying something quite different, your child may become interested in it or at least get to know a new thing.  26.Share(共享) a hobby with your child. Take an art class as a family. Go for a mountain climbing together. Spending family time doing fun things can make a healthy and nice relationship(关系).  27.Don’t push your interests to your child. Let children choose(选择) their own(自己的)interests though you can always introduce them to new one. Don’t show your unhappiness when they choose something different from what you think of.  Hobbies are a great way for children to learn new things. Help your children to try different interests until they choose one they want to learn more about.  62. The passage is written for _________.  A. parents B. doctors C. teachers D. students  63. ________ can improve the family relationship.  A. Matching your child’s interests B. Trying something different  C. Sharing a hobby with your child D. Pushing your interests to your child  64.The underlined word “push” means ________ in Chinese.  A.推 B. 拉 C. 放弃 D. 强加于  65. The passage’s main idea is “_______.”  A. hobbies are a great way for children to learn new things  B. helping your child to choose a hobby is very good for them  C. spending family time doing fun things can make a healthy and nice relationship  D. letting children choose their own interests, though you can always introduce them to new one  第 II卷(50分)  V. 口语应用。(每小题1分,共5分)  阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话,并将其番号填入题前括号内。  A. About three or four.  B.How old were you when you win the first prize?  C.How long do you play each day?  D. When did you start playing tennis?  E.Do you want to be a professional tennis player?  F.Here at the tennis club?  G.Who taught you how to play?  Reporter: Congratulations! You just won the first prize in the State Tennis Competition.  Denny: Thank you.  Reporter: Denny, how old are you?  Denny: Eight.  ( ) Reporter: Eight? 66  Denny: When I was three.  ( )Reporter: 67  Denny: My father. And I take private(个人的) lessons, too.  ( ) Reporter: 68  Denny: Yes, I’ve taken lessons here for two years.  Reporter: How many days a week do you play?  ( )Denny: 69 I want to practice every day, but my parents say three or four days is enough.  ( )Reporter: 70  Denny: Sure. That’s my dream.  Reporter: Wish you greater success!  Denny: Thank you.  VI. 完成句子。根据题后要求完成句子,每空一词,含缩略词。(每空1分,共10分)  71. There were some large sharks in the zoo. (改为否定句)  There ________ ________ large sharks in the zoo.  72. He’s going to take guitar lessons this weekend .(对划线部分提问)  _______ he going to _______ this weekends ?  73. I came to school by train last month. (对划线部分提问)  you come to school last month?  74. He began to learn the piano at the age of seven.(同义句转换)  He began to learn the piano he seven.  75. 当父母年老的时候,我们应该照顾好他们。(翻译)  We should take ______ ______ of my parents when they are old.  . 选词填空。根据题意从方框中选择单词并用其正确形式完成句子。(每空1分,共5分)  usual, enjoy result, two, good  76.---Do you know the ________ of the match? ---No, I didn’t watch it.  77. Tim is an athletic boy. He exercises _______ a week.  78.Good boy. You always come in time.So it’s ________ to see you come late.  79. I like English very much. And I am pretty________ at it.  80. She wants to a reporter because she ___________ talking with people.  VIII.短文填空。(每空1.5分,共15分)  根据下列短文内容,在短文后的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整、通顺。  When I was ten, my mother worked all day so I had to babysit my 81 brother. At that time my little brother was about four years old and he missed mum all the time.  One day, after we had dinner, he started crying for mum. So I dressed him, put on his 82 , carried him on my back and walked 83 . Soon he fell asleep. About 20 minutes later, I found one of his shoes 84 while sleeping. I took him off my back and put him down. I knew we needed to find that shoe because our mum 85 buy new shoes. We had to go back to find 86 . So I told my brother to wait right there. A man heard it and 87  me just before I walked away. He asked me, “ You are leaving your brother to find the shoe? What would you 88 if he is not here when you come back?” I did not know how to answer that question. He said again, “ It’s OK if you can’t find the shoe, 89 it is not OK to lose your brother.” Then he sent us to mum’s workplace by taxi.  I do not even remember what the man’s face looked like, but he taught me a lesson—People are  90 important than things.  81._________ 82_________ 83._________ 84_________ 85._________  86________ 87__________ 88_________ 89. __________ 90. _________  Ⅸ、 书面表达(15分)  假如你是赵婷,你在中学已经度过了一年半的时间。请你根据你的变化,以“The Changes in My Life”为题,用下表提示写一篇80字左右的短文。(文中不能出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称)  A year ago  1.Get up late 2.……3.…  Now4. Study harder 5. … 6.…  This winter vacation7. Read more books 8.…9. …  ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  八年级英语试题答案  听力录音材料  I. 听力测试(共30分)  第一节:情景反应 (每小题1.5分,共9分)  听一遍,根据你所听到的句子,从A, B, C三个选项中选出最恰当的答语,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。  1. How was your school trip?  2. Did you take any photos at the aquarium?  3. How often do you go fishing, Henry?  4. Could you please make your bed, dear?  5. How do you usually get to school?  6. I’m going to Qingdao for vacation.  第二节:对话理解。 (每小题1.5分,共9分)  听一遍。根据你所听到的对话和问题,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。  7. W: What are you going to be when you grow up, Chen Hui?  M: I’m going to be an engineer.  Q: Does Chen Hui want to be an actor when she grows up?  8. M: Danny’s is the closest. Let’s go there, Lucy.  W: No, it’s the most expensive, I think we should go to Jason’s.  Q: Where does Lucy want to go?  9. W: What’s the matter with you, Tony?  M: I’m tired.  W: Well, you should go to bed early. You shouldn’t go out tonight.  Q: What should Tony do tonight?  W: Is that Tina?  M: No, Tina is much taller. That must be her sister Gina.  Q: Which is right about Tina and Gina?  10. W: Hi, Xiao Lin. Does your father often send you to school in his car?  M: Hardly ever. I usually get to school on foot, and sometimes when it rains,  I have to take a taxi  Q: How does Xiao Lin usually go to school?  12. W: When is Lucy’s birthday?  M: The day after tomorrow. It’s Friday. Would you like to come?  W: Sure. I’d love to.  Q: What day is it today? C  第三节:短文理解。 (每小题1.5分,共12分)  听两遍。根据你所听到的短文内容,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。  Passage A  For most Chinese family the most important festival is the Spring Festival. Because all family will come back and get together. This year my brother is coming back from U.K. He’s going to bring his lovely little son back to Chongqing. The boy is only three years old. It’s our first time to meet him. Of course we are going to have hotpot at parents’ home not in the restaurant. We are going to pay a one- day-visit to the garden EXPO, too. I am sure we are going to have much fun this winter. How about your plan for it?  Passage B  Hello, boys and girls. Now I’m going to tell you a story. You need to listen carefully..., because I’ve got a problem about the story for you to discuss. Are you ready?... OK  A man is driving home late at night. It’s raining and it’s very cold. At a bus stop he sees three people waiting for a bus. The first person is his best friend. This friend once saved his life. The second person is an old woman. She’s very ill and needs to go to hospital. The third one is a young lady. He loves this lady very much. The man wants to help all the three people but he can only take one person in his car. What should he do?  I’ll give you 5 minutes to have a discuss in groups of four. After discussion, please tell us your answers and tell us why.  参考答案以及评分意见  I. 听力测试(每小题1.5分,共30分)  1—6 CBABCA 7—12 BBABCC 13--- 16 C A B C. 17--- 20 C B B A  II.单项选择。(每小题1分,共20分)  21-25. BCDAB 26-30.DBABA 31-35. ACDBD 36-40. CADAB  III.完形填空。(每小题2分,共20分)  41-45 BBCAB 46-50 CDACD  IV. 阅读理解。(每小题2分,共30分)  51-53 CCD 54-57 BCAD 58-61 CDAA 62-65 ACDA  V. 口语应用。(每小题1分,共5分)  66---70 D G F A E  VI. 完成句子。 (每空1分,共10分)  71. weren’t, any 72. What’s, do 73. How , did 74. when. was 75. good ,care  Ⅶ. 选词填空。(每空1分,共5分)  76. result 77. twice 78. unusual 79. better 80 enjoys  VIII.短文填空。(每空1.5分,共15分)  81. younger/little 82. shoes 83. out/around 84. lost/off/fallen 85. couldn’t  86. it 87. stopped 88. do 89. but 90. more  得意对得1分,形式错扣0.5分。  Ⅸ、 书面表达(15分) 答案略(参考公共邮箱里中考写作评分标准)
后一篇:后面没有内容
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号}

我要回帖

更多关于 trumpyourcat 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信