首字母填空 Any parent p___ his children fromface any dangerr.

七年级英语上册短文首字母填空专项训练题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语上册短文首字母填空专项训练题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语上册短文首字母填空专项训练题
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 七年级英语上册短文首字母专项训练题--短文首字母班级&&&&&& 姓名&&&&&&& 得分&&&&&&&& (A)John gets up early from Monday to S&& 1&&&& , because he must go to school before 7:30 on weekdays(工作日) and go to the D&& 2&&&& Club at 8:00 on Saturday mornings. He draws very well. He usually goes to the b&& 3&&&& to look at the new books on Saturday afternoons, and after supper he watches TV until(直到) m.&& 4&&&& He doesn’t get up early on Sundays. John’s parents b&& 5&&&& work on Sundays. John always watches TV after he gets up. Then he usually goes to KFC to have a h.& 6&&& and some juice for lunch. After that, he goes back home and b& 7& to play computer games until his parents come back. He does his homework after supper. He usually has a lot of w&& 8&&&&&&& homework, so he must s&& 9&&& three hours on it. He usually goes to bed at about 11:00 p.m. on Sundays. He often complains(抱怨) he has too m&& 10&&&& homework to do.1、S&&&&&&& 2、D&&&&&&& 3、b&&&&&&& 4、m.&&&&&&& 5、b&&&&&&& 6、h.&&&&&&& 7、b&&&&&&& 8、w&&&&&& 9、s&&&&&&&&& 10、m&&&&&&
(B)A woman is going shopping. She is going by b& 1&& .The boat is going a&& 2&&& the river. Her basket is empty(空的). Oh dear! Look! Her basket is in the w&& 3&& "help!" she says. "Look! My basket is in the river." A boy sees the basket. He say, "Don't w& 4&&& ! I can get it! I'm a very good s&& 5&& ." He takes off his shoes and shirt. "Look a&& 6&&& my shirt and shoes, please!" he says and then jumps into the river. A d&& 7&& sees the basket. "I can go by basket !" it thinks. It gets to the basket. The boy’s swimming in the river. "Where's the basket?" he calls. "It's over there!" calls the woman. "It's behind you! It's u& 8&& that duck!" The boy gets to the basket. "Go away!" he says to the duck. The duck j&& 9&&& out of the basket and swims away. The boy takes the basket to the land. "Oh , thank you!"says the woman. "Thank you very much!" "Not at all," says the boy. " Do you have my shirt and shoes , please?" "Yes , here you are. Oh, what's in the basket? It's the duck's e&& 10&& !" 1、b&&&&&&& 2、a&&&&&&& 3、w&&&&&&& 4、w&&&&&&&& 5、s&&&&&&&&& 6、a&&&&&&& 7、d&&&&&&& 8、u&&&&&&&& 9、j&&&&&&&& 10、e&&&&&&&&
(C)An important question a ____1____ eating out is who pays for (付账) the meal. If a friend of yours asks you to have lunch with him, you may say something l____2____ this, “I’m afraid(害怕、担心) it’ll have to be some cheap place, because I have very little m___3___.” The other person may say, “OK, I’ll m___4___ you at McDonald’s.” This means that the two agree to go Dutch (各人付自己的帐), that is, each p____5____ pays for himself. He may a ___6____ say, “Oh, no. I want to take you to lunch at Smith’s,” or “I want you to try (品尝)the Chinese dumplings there. They’re great.” This m____7_____ the person wants to pay for bills(买单) of you. If you feel f&& 8& to this person, you can go with him and you don’t n___9___ to pay for the meal. You may just say, “Thank you. That will be very n_____10______.”1.a&&& &&&& 2.l&&&& &3.m&&&& &4.m&&&5.p&&&& &6.a&&&7.m&&&8. f&&&&&&&& 9.n&&&10.n&&&(D)Near my home there is a big supermarket called“Da Tonghua”. You can buy school t____1&&& there , such as exercise books, rulers, pens, color pencils, erasers and maps. And you can buy drinks, vegetables, fruit, and all k__2__& of food. Some of them are c&&& 3&&& but some of them are expensive. The supermarket is o&& 4&&& every day f__5___8:00 a.m.to10:00 p.m. The people in the supermarket are very f&& 6&& .They always have smiles on their faces. They work hard all day. They are h&& 7&& to answer your questions. They help you find w&& 8&& you want. On Saturdays and S__9___,the supermarket is full of people. They buy a lot of things there. And sometimes they have their m& 10&&& there, such as KFC, Aunt Boiled Dumplings and so on.1、t____&&&& 2、k____&&&&& 3、c&&&&&&&&& 4、o&&&&&&&& 5、f___&&& __6、f&&&&&&& 7、h&&&&&&&&&& 8、w&&&&&&&&& 9、S__& __& _10、m&&&&&&
(E)Dear friends,Do you k&& 1& you are lucky when you are sitting in the bright c&& 2&&& and having your classes or enjoying your nice food at home? Can you feel many children in Haiti(海地) are very 1&& 3&&& , too? We know an earthquake(地震) happened in Haiti on January 12th,2010. Many people died(死去). Lots of children don’t have enough f&& 4&&& to eat, and they c&& 5&&& go to school now. They need our help. So we’d like to collect s&& 6&&& and clothes for them. You can d&& 7&&&& your old pens, rubbers, rulers, pencil-boxes or old clothes. And you can also donate some money . We will s& 8& them to the children in Haiti.We hope to raise m&& 9&& than 10,000 yuan , then we can help 50 students to go back to school. If you would like to donate things, please c&& 10&& us on . Thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Gao Shan and her classmates1、k&&&&&&& 2、c&&&&&&&&& 3、1&&&&&&&&& 4、f&&&&&&&& 5、c&&&&&&&& 6、s&&&&&&& 7、d&&&&&&&&& 8、s&&&&&&&& 9、m&&&&&&&& 10、c&&&&&&&&
(F)Every year there is a S&& 1& Festival in China . Usually it is in January or F&& 2& . In 2006,it is on January 29th. It is the most i&&& 3&& festival in China .So before it comes, everyone has to prepare(准备) things. They buy pork , beef, chicken, fruit and many o& 4&&& things , and they often make a special kind of food called “d& 5&&& ”. It means “come together”. On that day before the festival, parents buy new c&& 6&& for their children. On the Festival Eve ,all the family members come back to their hometown. This is a hapy moment. They sing, dance and play all kinds of games. Others get the dinner ready. When they enjoy the meal ,they give each other the best w& 7&& for the coming year. Children usually get some Lucky Money (压岁钱) or red p& 8&&& . At 12:00, people let off f&& 9&& to welcome the coming of the Spring Festival. All the people , rich or p& 10&& , old or young ,are the happiest at this time .1、S&&&&&&&& 2、F&&&&&&& .3、i&&&&&&&& 4、o&&&&&&&& 5、d&&&&&&&& 6、c&&&&&&&& 7、w&&&&&&&& 8、p&&&&&&& 9、f&&&&&&&& 10、p&&&&&&&& 新区港中南校区七年级英语短文首字母填空专项训练答案:(A)Saturday 、Drawing 、bookshop 、midnight、both、hamburger、begins、weekend 、spend 、much(B)boat& across water& worry& swimmer& after& duck& under& jumps&&& egg(C)after& like& money& meet& person& also& means& friendly need& nice(D)things, kinds, cheap, open, from, friendly, happy, what, Sundays, meals(E)know& classrooms& 1ucky&& food&&& can’t&& stationery& donate& send& more& call&&&& (F)Spring&& February& important& other& dumplings& clothes& wishes& packets& fireworks& poor文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?首字母填空做题技巧讲解_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
首字母填空做题技巧讲解
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
首字母填空练习 首字母填空技巧 高一英语首字母填空 中考首字母填空 英语首字母填空技巧 英语首字母填空 初一首字母填空 初一英语首字母填空 根据首字母填空 初二英语首字母填空
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
首字母填空
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
首字母填空专题.doc30页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
首字母填空专题
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
首字母填空专题
Two friends were walking through a desert. During the j l they had a quarrel,and one hit the other in the face. The one who got hit felt t 2 because he was badly hurt, but he wrote in thesand, w 3 saying anything, "Today my best friend hit me in the face. "They kept on walking u 4 they found an oasis 绿洲 , where they decided tohave a swim. The one who had been hit got in trouble in the water and started s 5 . His life was in danger but the friend saved him at once. After he came to h 6 , he wrote on a-stone, "Today my best friend saved mylife. "The friend who had hit and saved him asked, "After I hurt you, you wrote in thesand and now you write on the stone. Why?"He r_ 7 , "When someone hurts us, we should write it down in the sand w 8winds of forgiveness 宽恕
can erase it away. But when someone does s 9 good forus' we must write it on the stone where wind can hardly erase it away. "Learn to write your hurts in the sand and to write your t 10 0n the stone.
1 J 2 t 3 W 4 u 5 S
6 h 7 r 8 W 9 S 10 t
We have been in Australia for three days. We're having a g l time here. Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. There is so m 2 to see that it isimpossible for me to tell you everything. Sydney is a beautiful city. There are many bigt 3 and beautiful flowers around the houses and they 1 4 _ really beautiful. Thereare also some special a 5 in Australia, such as kangaroos and koalas. They are reallylovely. During the past three days we've visited many p 6 0f interest around Sydney. I'd like to spend more time here, but we will f 7 to another city, Cairns, to see coralbeds
tomorrow. It is said that words cannot d 8 the beauty of the colourfulcorals. Many famous cartoon films were made there. Now we are b 9 packing ourbags so that we will not lose time when we leave. We can enjoy 0 10 in Cairns thistime tomorrow. I'm looking forward to going there!
1 g 2 m 3 t 4 l 5 a
6 p 7 f 8 d 9 b 10 O
正在加载中,请稍后...首字母填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
首字母填空
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读