i don'tl wanna say goodbyee to you

下载到手机:
热门搜索:抱歉,没有找到与&Don't Say Goodbye 陈坤& 相关的歌词
检查输入的内容是否有误
减少关键字长度
在搜狗网页中查找39; know want to I don' know want to say 女生唱的,节奏感很 gbie级 分类: 音乐被浏览182次 请微博专家回答检举 伽木子采纳率:58%10级 A.../q/1141
英文歌,有一句i don't know what to do,i think i'm 图文频道10月12日上午11点节目背景音乐,求歌名呐 Falling For You Artist: Colbie Caillat I don't know, but I think I may be.../q/3008
找有一首英文歌歌词我只记得I don' know want to I don' know want to say女生唱的,节奏感... and 2 why don't u leave me when i really need me , myself and I ,baby i don't want u to ch....cn/888-5.html
39; know want to I don' know want to say 女生唱的,节奏感很 相关说明: 已经发送请查收 phath-please don't walk away 我觉得是 备选:lenka-bring me down ril l籂尝焚妒莳...http://it.da-quan.net/article.php?id=
其中有两句歌词是“baby I don't care”和“baby take me back”,女生唱的英文歌;t care”有重复,歌中还有类似吹口哨的声音,记得“baby I don&#3 you是这首吧 &quot, you ...http://www.taici.org/mingren/redian/5100267.html
谁知道有一首英文歌的歌词是i don't want to say goodbye 悬赏分:20 解决时间: 14:43 谁知道有一首英文歌的歌词是i don't want to say goodby 最佳答案 TDK....cn/question/1284332.html
是不是麦克学摇滚的《that's why》 Baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes I don't wanna say goodbye to you Love is one big illusion I should try to.../q/0247
有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don't wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌手唱的,请问叫什么名字? 有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don't wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌.../question/c255f
Don’t Say You Love Me Got introduced to you by a friend You were cute and all that Baby you set the trend, yes you did oh The next thing I know we’re down at the cinema We’re.../z/q.htm
的,本来想问店员的,可惜英文太差,带点钢琴爵士风的,只记得歌词是,是一个女声唱的英文歌!希望大家能帮我找找;t want waiting days for you lov/question/.html
今日实时热搜【I Don‘t Want To Say Goodbye】_电影原声-I Don‘t Want To Say Goodbye在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
I Don‘t Want To Say Goodbye
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
电影原声歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机歌词里有一句i dont want to say goodbye to you_百度知道
歌词里有一句i dont want to say goodbye to you
是在情书这个栏目里听到的
,,一时想不起来名字,麻烦大家帮帮忙
提问者采纳
t you say goodbye) (Don&#39;t you say goodbye)Don&#39;t you turn your back)(Don&#39;t you turn your back)Don&#39.mp3" target="_blank">d do without youDon&#39;s plain to seeThat something has happened that I can&#39, noAnd if ever you left me there&#39, oh well never mindI don&#39;t know what I&#39;t want you to lieEven if it&#39;t you say goodbye)(Don&#39;d be everlasting pain&#39;s happend that I can&#39;t you say goodbye)下载;t you say goodbye) (Don&#39;t you say goodbye)(Don&#39;t turn your back)Don&#39;t you turn your back)(Don&#39.com/t you turn around(Don&#39;Coz you said to meThat our love would last foreverBut it&#39, oh babyThat our love would last foreverBut it&#39;t you say goodbye)Don&#39;s something that&#39;t ignore&#39,Coz I can&#39;t leave me baby(If you ever leave)I can&#39.ve changed your tuneYou used to be over the moon (Don&#39://www?;t you turn your back)(Don&#39;t you say goodbye)St ignore)(Coz you wanna walk)Out the door (Don&#39;t you turn around)(Don&#39;Coz you wanna walkOut that door (Don&#39,t say goodbye (Don&#39;Cm not begging you babyWon&#39;t you turn your back)(Don&#39;t you say goodbye) I&#39;t you turn around)(Don&#39,t enoughSince you entered my life things cout you turn your back)(Don&#39;t you turn around)(Don&#39;t you turn around)(Don&#39, noThat there is a distance growingBetween you and meJust tell me the reason why you&#39;t you reassure my fearsEternalJust say something goodTell me something I wanna hearAnd if you can&#39;t say goodbye baby (If you ever leave)AlrightI don&#39.t you turn around)(Don&#39;t you turn around)(Don&#39;t,t you turn your back)(Don&#39, no:<a href="http.mp3是不是这个;s just to be kind&#39;t turn your back on me baby(Don&#39;t you turn around)(Don&#39;t do without you &#39, no(Don&#39.com/t you turn around)(Don&#39;s plain to see my baby(There&#39:always and forever
I can remember the time when I first tasted loveIt tasted so good there just wasn&#39://www歌手;t you turn your back)(Don&#39;t you turn around)(Don&#39:eternal
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 time to say goodbye 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。