下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文Reading Is a Good Hobby
自己写是最好的,不能一直依靠别人
加油,好好学习吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Reading Is a Good Hobby
Reading is a profound hobby which could broaden both your outlook and your ideas over all the world if you enjoying it alright.
Through reading, you can easily ...
扫描下载二维码投诉建议::00-21:00)
初中生英语作文范文:Reading Is a Good Hobby
来源:网络
发布时间: 16:18:31
【导语】初中生英语作文:Reading Is a Good Hobby。供参考——
高思中考小编今日重磅推荐
课程咨询::00-21:00)
1对1咨询::00-20:00)
投诉建议::00-21:00)答案:1.A;2.C;3.D;4.A;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2011年四川省遂宁市中考英语试题
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的三个选项(A、B、C)中,选出最佳选项。
  All living things on the earth need other living things to live.Nothing lives alone.Most animals must live in a group, and even a plant grows close together with others of the same kind.Sometimes one living thing kills another, one eats and the other is eaten.Each kind of life eats another kind of life in order to live, and together they form a food chain(食物链).Some food chains are simple, while others are not.But all food chains begin with the sun, and all food chains become broken up if one of the links disappears.
  All life needs sunlight to live on.But only plants can use sunlight directly.Plants are “factories” .They make food from sunlight, water and things in the soil and air.
  Plants feed all other living things.Animals can only use the sun's energy after it has been changed into food by plants.Some animals feed directly on plants, others eat smaller animals.Meat-eating animals are only eating plants indirectly.
  What about human beings? We are members of many food chains.We eat wheat, rice, vegetables, fruits and so on.We also eat meat and drink milk.But men often break up the food chains.They kill wild animals.They also make rivers, lakes and seas dirty.When these rivers, lakes and seas are polluted, the fish in them cannot be eaten.If men eat the fish, they will get strange diseases.
  Each form of life is linked to all others.Breaking the links puts all life in danger.
How does every living thing on the earth live?
Each plant can live alone.
Each animal can live alone.
Every living thing on the earth cannot live without others.
Which living things can use the sun's energy directly?
All living things
Who often break up the food chains?
Human beings
Plant and animals
Which of the following do you think is the best title of this passage?
Food Chains
Where can you probably find this passage?
In a news report.
In your textbook.
In a business magazine.
来源:江苏省盐城市亭湖区2012届九年级下学期第一次调研考试英语试题
  We have always been interested in the moon.2000 years ago people already knew it moved around the earth and where it would be in the sky at different times of the year.At that time, everything about the moon was learned by watching it carefully in the sky.
  When scientists could use telescopes(望远镜)to study the moon more closely, their ideas began to change.They could see the moon was made of rocks.Most scientists thought moon rocks would be different from those on Earth.This was because they believed the moon had once been a planet that had been caught in the earth's gravity millions of years earlier.
  In 1969 moon rocks were finally brought to the earth and studied.Much to their surprise, scientists found that, except for water, the moon and the earth were made of the same things.Once again new ideas were needed for this new information.
  After years of study, most scientists now think that the moon was once part of Earth.They believe very early in its history, maybe 4 million years ago, something about the size of Mars hit Earth.This sent billions of rocks into space around our planet.These rocks slowly joined together and after many years became the moon.
  In the future, even though our ideas about the moon may change again, we will still be interested in it.
From the passage we know the moon was made of ________.
In the passage the writer wants to tell us ________.
why people are interested in the moon
how ideas about the moon have changed over time
where the moon came from in the past
that people have finally learned the truth about the moon.
Before 1969 most scientists thought the moon was ________.
part of the earth billions of years earlier
older than the earth
a planet caught by the earth's gravity
made of the same things as the earth
From this passage we can learn that ________.
scientists in the past were not clever
the earth was once part of the moon
we now know everything about the moon
new information brings new ideas
来源:江苏省镇江市实验初中学年八年级下学期期中考试英语试题
阅读下面的三篇短文,根据短文内容,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。
  A good reader is very much like a driver.He must change his reading speed to fit(适应)what he is reading and what he is reading for, just as a driver does to fit the road situation.
  A good reader may read at 1, 000 WPM(每分钟…词)when he looks for something for a report in the library.But once he finds what he needs, he may slow down to 100 WPM.A good reader may read newspapers and story books at 600 WPM.But he may read his science or maths books at 150 WPM.Just as a driver has a wide change of driving speed, so a good reader has a wide change of reading speed.
The writer thinks that a good reader can ________.
read at 1, 000 WPM
read as fast as he can
change the reading speeds as he needs
spend more time reading
A good reader may read fastest ________.
when he reads newspapers and story books
when he reads something most useful to him
when he is trying to work out a maths problem
when he is trying to find something for his report
Which is the best title for this passage?
The Importance of Having Fast Reading Speed
A Good Reader and His Reading Speed.
The Best Way of Fast Reading
The Difference Between Driving and Reading
来源:江苏省扬州中学教育集团2012届九年级第一次模拟考试英语试题
阅读下列短文,根据短文内容选择最佳答案。
  Taking away a city's rubbish is a big job.Every day trucks come into a city to collect it.Most rubbish is made up of things we can't eat or use.If we kept these things we would soon have a mountain of rubbish.
  In some cities the rubbish is collected and taken outside of the city to a dump(垃圾站).Often the city dump is placed where the ground is low or there is a big hole.The kitchen rubbish is broken into small pieces and sent into the sewage system.The sewage system takes away the used water from toilets, bathtubs(澡盆)and other places.
  To keep mice and flies away, some earth is used to cover the newly dumped rubbish.Later, grass may be planted on the rubbish-filled land.Finally, a house or a school may be built there, and then you'd never know that this had once been an old rubbish dump.
  In other cities the rubbish is burnt in special places.The fire burns everything but the metal.Sometimes the metal can be used again in factories where things are made of metal.The food parts of rubbish are put in special piles where they slowly change into something called humus(腐殖土), which looks like black earth.It is rich with kinds of things that feed plants and help make them grow.
You can most probably read the passage in ________.
a history book
a TV guide
a science book
a telephone book
The underlined word “sewage” in the passage means ________.
According to the passage, the food parts of rubbish can be used again ________.
to feed animals
to feed plants
to build a house
to make machines
How should we take care of a used metal box according to the passage?
By burning it off.
By putting it in water.
By throwing it away.
By reusing and recycling it.
来源:江西省高安市2012届九年级第一次模拟考试英语试题
The writer of this passage wants to ________.
have more people to join the tour
tell you something about Taiwan
ask people not to trouble them on Sunday
describe how beautiful Taiwan is
If you join the tour on September 5th, you will be back on ________.
September 7th
September 8th
September 9th
September 10th
If you want to visit Taiwan this month, you have to ________.
visit their office on Saturday
phone the number
turn to some other travel agencies
pay more to cover the same tour
来源:江苏省姜堰市娄庄区学年八年级下学期期中考试英语试题
  On my eighth birthday, Dad bought me an accordion(手风琴)and said excitedly, "Once you learn to play, it'll stay with you for life." But I didn't want to play it.I just wanted to play games, But Dad asked me to take accordion lessons.
  One day, I found a box in a corner.When I opened it, I saw a beautiful violin."It was your father's," Mum said."His parents bought it for him.I guess he got too busy on the farm to learn to play it."
  I had to practice half an hour every day, and every day I tried to get out of it.But Dad didn't allow.I asked why.He answered, "Because you can bring people joy.You can touch their hearts." He added softly, "Someday you'll have the chance I never had:you'll play beautiful music for your family.And you'll understand why you've worked so hard." I was speechless.
  The lessons stopped after I finished high school.When I grew up, I got married and moved into a new house.I put the accordion in the attic(阁楼).
  One afternoon, my two children found the accordion by accident(偶然).They got very excited."Play it.Play it," they laughed and said.I started to play some simple songs.I was surprised I could still remember them.Soon the kids were dancing.Even my wife was laughing and clapping to the beat.
  At that moment, my father's words came back to me, "Someday you'll have the chance I never had.And you'll understand." I finally knew why Dad had asked me to practice hard.Dad never learnt to play his violin.But I told my family, "This is my father's music."
My father didn't learn to play his violin when he was young because ________.
he didn't like to play the violin
he had to support his family
he wanted to play games
he didn't keep on practicing
How might the writer feel when he had to practice playing the accordion?
Delighted.
"Dad didn't allow" means "________".
Dad didn't agree with me.
Dad didn't keep me doing it.
Dad didn't help me do it.
Dad didn't see me do it.
What were the writer's children doing when he started to play simple songs?
Clapping to the beat
Dad asked me to learn to play the accordion so that ________.
I could go to a better school
I could give myself much joy
I could be a useful man
I could make people happy
来源:江苏省昆山市学年七年级下学期期中考试英语试题
  Once an old man was walking in a street with his horse.It was raining hard.The old man was cold because he was walking in the rain.He wanted to go to a restaurant.It was a quarter past three in the afternoon.The old man got to a small restaurant.There were lots of people in it.The old man couldn't come near the fire.He thought and thought.At last he said to the waiters, "Take some fish to my horse." The waiter and the people were very surprised.The waiter said, "A horse doesn't eat fish." The old man told the waiter."This horse is very interesting.It can sing, dance and does all kinds of things.It can eat fish, too." So the waiter brought the horse some fish.
  All the people in the restaurant ran out to see the horse eat except the old man.Now the old man sat beside the fire.After a while the waiter came back and said."Your horse didn't eat any fish." The old man said, "All right, take the fish back and put it on the table.I'll eat it."
The old man felt very cold because ________.
it was a windy day
it was snowing heavily
he had travelled in the heavy rain
he was hungry
All the people in the restaurant ran out except the old man because ________.
they wanted to see the fish outside
they wanted to see the horse eating fish
it was three fifteen in the afternoon
there was no fire over the stove
Indeed, the horse could not ________ or ________.
sing…eat fish
sing…sleep
talk…drink
Why did the old man ask the waiter to take some fish to his horse? Because ________.
his horse liked eating fish
the horse was very hungry
He wanted to sit by the fire
he was different from others
We can tell from the story that ________.
the old man liked eating fish very much
the old man cheated(欺骗)the people in the restaurant
the old man still couldn't sit near the fire
the horse was really interesting
来源:浙江省椒江区2012届九年级第二次学业模拟考试英语试题
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。
  What will the house of the future look like? Architects(建筑师)believe that there are all possibilities.The only thing for sure is that the house will be as green as possible.
  The tree house
  Many architects in the world would like to build a “tree house.” Like a leaf, the surface(表面)of the house collects sunlight during the day.The energy can be used to heat water, produce electricity, and even create fresh air for the home.The “root” of the house is deep under the ground.
  The lizard(蜥蜴)house
  Like a lizard, changing color with the weather is the most important design of a lizard house.When it's in the bright sun, the cover of the house will turn dark to protect it from strong heat.During dark days, it turns white and takes in as much light and heat as possible to produce energy.
  Meals at home
  It has gardens on the outside wall of the house.People can plant tomatoes, carrots and green tea on them.So every day in the morning, you just need to walk outside and collect your meals.
  Learning from the past
  Looking to the future isn't the only way to be green.Sometimes, ancient techniques(古老的技术)can also help cut down energy use.For example, a chimney can be a useful air conditioner because it is easier for hot air to flow out at the chimney.
We can heat water, produce electricity or create fresh air for the home ________.
with a leaf from the tree
with the energy from sunlight
with gardens on its wall
with the door in the house
What will happen to the cover of the lizard house when it's in the bright sun?
It will take in light.
It will produce energy.
It will turn dark.
It will turn white.
People can't plant ________ on the outside wall of the house according to the passage.
What's the passage mainly about?
Future life
Green house of the future
Different houses
Energy saving in the future}

我要回帖

更多关于 it is a good news 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信