ouact of kindnesss是什么意思

kill sb.with kindness是什么意思
kill sb.with kindness是什么意思?字面上看,是说热情将人杀死,引申为热情过度,让人受不了。这里多说一句,在商务礼仪中,冷淡了客户部好,但是太过于热情也是不好的,要使人觉得舒服为佳。1.Every time I went to the supermarket the salesgirls killed me with kindness and convinced me to buy a lot of things.每次我去超市,那些推销员都会热情过度地向我推销很多东西。2.She is so solicitous and persistent that she virtually kills you with kindness. 她非常关心而固执,以致她的善意实际上反而使人感到尴尬。关于kindness这个词_百度知道
关于kindness这个词
kindness应该用候用给例句
提问者采纳
kindness: [ 'kaindnis ]
n. 仁慈,意例句与用:1. I think it would be a kindness to tell him the bad news straight away. 我认直截告诉坏消息倒友行2. I can never repay her many kindnesses to me. 我报我许帮助3. She always shows kindness to children and animals. 孩物总温柔4. He did it entirely out of kindness, not for the money. 做件事纯粹於意, 并非钱.5. I will never forget your kindness. 我永远忘意6. How can I ever repay you for your kindness? 我该才能报答意呢7. Your kindness quite overwhelmed me. 意使我激难言8. Your kindness is grateful. 友善令激
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
kindness的相关知识
其他1条回答
善良, 好心, 和蔼, 亲切
好心的行动, 友善的感觉
They were keeping her only out of kindness.
他们出于仁慈之心才一直收养着她。
Thank you for your many kindnesses.
感谢你的许多帮助。
Please do me the kindness to answer this letter quickly.
请速回信。
do sb. a kindness 帮某人的忙; 为某人做好事
do sb. a favour 帮某人的忙; 为某人做好事
kill with kindness 以溺爱害人 用过分的殷勤使人不知所措
out of kindness 出于仁慈, 出于好意
kindness of 敬托
K- will creep where it may not go. [谚]好心肠的人总是想尽办法帮助别人。
Love will creep where it may not go. [谚]好心肠的人总是想尽办法帮助别人。
K- will creep where it cannot go. [谚]好心肠的...
参考资料:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the milk of human kindness是什么意思
the milk of human kindness恻隐之心双语对照词典结果:the milk of human kindness[英][ðə milk ɔv ˈhju:mən ˈkaindnis][美][ði mɪlk ʌv ˈhjumən ˈkaɪndnɪs]n.人情味; 以上结果来自金山词霸展开更多词典例句:1.Space should not stickle on the traditional logic thinking way,but shouldexplore the innovative shape ploy to create the sense of full of the milk ofhuman kindness,fashionable and modern.生活空间不应该局限于传统的逻辑思维方式,它应该探索一种革新形式活动,来创造一种充满人情味、时尚和现代的灵感.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码One may do something wrong even out of kindness.啥意思?
销魂军团丶倅
字面意思是: 一个人可能做错事,甚至出于好心或善心.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 outofrange什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信