up you motheryou up什么意思思

当前位置: &
求翻译:Everybody in the 313,put your motherfucking hands up follow me!是什么意思?
Everybody in the 313,put your motherfucking hands up follow me!
问题补充:
在313大家,把motherfucking手跟我走!
每个人都在313,把你手motherfucking大家跟我来!
大家在313,投入了您motherfucking的手跟我学!
正在翻译,请等待...
每个人在 313 中,举起你的不要脸的手跟着我!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!When pigs fly
猪不会飞!这是不可能准确表示其意思。例如:你听过某人说:「Do you think Mary will quit her job now that she's pregnant?」另一个人则回答:「Yeah, when pigs fly! There is no way she is giving up her career!」当他/她使用这个表达方式when pigs fly意思是说Mary要辞去她的职务是不可能的事情。
Get in someone's hair
如果你get in someone's hair,你还没有爬到他们的头上,反而它的意思是说打扰他们-如果是侵犯到他们个人的空间。例如:"Susan was trying to prepare dinner, but her children were getting in her hair!"这个意思是Susan的孩子们在她煮菜的时候打扰她。如果某人打扰你,你可以告诉他们:「Get out of my hair!」
Hit the ceiling
天花板离我们的头有一段距离,所以要碰到它并不容易-除非你在生气!如果某人hits the ceiling意思是说他们的反应非常生气。例如:「When Carol's son got an F on his report card, she hit the ceiling!」意思是说Carol大发雷霆,当她的儿子功课太差。
Bite the bullet
子弹的味道如何,如果你尝试要咬一口?不是非常好的。那为什么有人还会bite the bullet呢?他们会这样做是因为他们非常勇敢忍受或肯面对困难情况。例如:「She had to bite the bullet and give in to her boss's unreasonable demands.」意思是她很勇敢的面对她的老板不公平的要求。
Drive someone up a wall
车子无法开到墙上,那谁可以drive you up a wall呢?当某人恼怒你时,你就有可能!例如:「My mom is driving me up a wall! She won't ever let me stay out late.」意思是要面对我妈就感到极度生气,她不让我在外面逗留太晚。
"When pigs fly?" Now that just doesn't make sense. When did pigs grow wings? Yet, to a native English speaker, it makes total sense. The phrase when pigs fly is a great example of an idiom, or an expression that has a meaning completely different from that of the words of which it is composed. Let's take a look at some amusing idioms!
When pigs flyPig's can't fly! It's impossible, which is precisely what the expression means. For example, you hear someone say, "Do you think Mary will quit her job now that she's pregnant?" Another person responds, "Yeah, when pigs fly! There is no way she is giving up her career!" When he or she used the expression when pigs fly, it means that it's impossible that Mary will quit her job.
Get in someone's hairIf you get in someone's hair, you haven't climbed up onto their head! Instead, it means you are bothering them ?perhaps invading their personal space. For example, "Susan was trying to prepare dinner, but her children were getting in her hair!" This means Susan's kids were bothering her when she was cooking. If someone is bothering you, you can tell them, "Get out of my hair!"
Hit the ceilingThe ceiling is quite far above our heads, so it's not easy to hit it ?unless you're angry! If someone hits the ceiling it means they are reacting very angrily. For example, "When Carol's son got an F on his report card, she hit the ceiling!" This mean Carol was furious when her son failed a class.
Knock someone's socks offNow, it might be possible to pull someone's socks off ?but how do you knock them off? By impressing and exciting them of course! For example, "You should see Tom's new car! It'll knock your socks off, it's so amazing!" This means Tom's car is very impressive!
Bite the bulletHow would a bullet taste if you tried to bite it? Not very good. So why does someone bite the bullet? They do it when they bravely endure or face a difficult situation. For example, "She had to bite the bullet and give in to her boss's unreasonable demands." This means she acted bravely when faced with her boss's unfair requests.
Drive someone up a wallCars can't drive up walls, so who can drive you up a wall? Someone who is annoying you can! For example, "My mom is driving me up a wall! She won't ever let me stay out late." This means that I am greatly annoyed by the fact my mother won't allow me to stay out late.
相关内容:
阅读:0 次
推荐英语口语
-就到中国英语网
英语Digg排行
推荐英语培训
最新英语学习
推荐英语学习马来西亚世界宣明会
世界宣明会自推出「孩有你?孩有希望」筹款活动以来,持续获得许多善心人士的响应。其中,拥有插画天分的侯思颖便绘制了27张明信片供义卖用途,她最终共筹获1,695令吉。这笔款项将用于支持世界宣明会在贫困社区推行的发展项目,帮助不曾放弃希望的孩子们茁壮成长。
思颖从小就喜欢在纸上涂鸦,进入大学以后,开始画插画。思颖会选择用手绘明信片募款,其原因一方面是因为自己喜欢手写或手绘的「真实感」,使用电脑绘图或打字是无法呈现出那种一笔一划的触感或质感。另一方面,思颖认为既然明信片画来是要募款的,那么不如就亲手绘制每一张明信片,更能表达出自己的诚意。
这27张明信片当中,思颖一共画了三个主题。虽然明信片的主题有所重复,但是当你仔细去研究画作的细部,又会发现每张明信片都有差异,也可以说每张明信片都是独一无二的。
在绘制明信片的过程,思颖是这么想的:「一开始构想的时候,我的出发点是:得尽量多筹一些款项,因而就选了这三款我比较常画,看起来比较容易理解的画画内容,这些也是受朋友比较喜欢的画。背影的主题是『告别』,我喜欢画发丝,那个专注一条线一条线画的当下,可以让我暂时『告别』很多想不通的事;黑羊的主题是『孤独感』,在这个世界作为一个『异类』的那种孤独;星星的话,每次画的时候都想着祝福,祝福收到的人在每一个黑暗的时刻,都能感受到一点点的星光。」
思颖也说「孩有你?孩有希望」筹款活动的自由度很大,所以她有很大的发挥空间,并且可以透过自己喜欢的事,去帮助贫困社区孩童。
「我没有参与过这类的活动,这一次是抱着姑且一试的心态参与。另一方面,也想挑战看自己可以在短时间内能够手绘多少张图。」在这过程中,思颖也曾面对挑战:「白天需要上班,只能在下班后夜里画画,有时候太累,手绘又快不了,就会觉得很痛苦。」
只要有认真用心的付出,一定会有丰盛的收获;最终,思颖顺利达到筹款目标。
对思颖而言,这次的筹款活动是很好的经验。刚开始的时候,她其实非常担心自己的号召力不足,她自认不是专业的插画师,没有信心能吸引多少人支持。事实证明她的忧虑是多余的。
思颖在这次的筹款活动得到的最大感悟是:「一个人的力量再小,与身边的人凑着凑着,也足够给为这个世界贡献一点点力量,而一点点也是好的。」
你是否也和思颖一样是个天赋异禀的创意奇才?欢迎你发挥自己的才华天份,为处境艰困的社区尽一份力。想知道更多详情,可登陆
By Edmond Lee
Communications
World Vision Malaysia
Today is International Literacy Day. In more developed countries, the ability to read and write is usually taken for granted. Most of us know our ABCs and every letter that comes afterwards.
Take me for instance: My mother tells me that I knew the alphabet when I was just slightly over a year old. Apparently, I could point to cats and proudly say “C”. When I was in school, the only subject I ever got ‘A’s in was English. My entire career up to this point has revolved around using the written word to connect with people. When people need a word, I usually have just the right one. I think I would use the word ‘bragging’ for everything you just read. Sorry about that.
So when UNESCO says that over 250 million children – including many of the most vulnerable – are not learning basic literacy and numeracy skills even though half of them have attended school for at least four years… it’s a reality check. Without a rudimentary grasp of reading and writing, these children may not make it to college or get a job. Their futures are essentially crippled before they even reach working age. It makes me realise how blessed I am to be in an environment that allowed me to cultivate my command of English.
And how blessed I am to be in an organisation that can do something about illiteracy.
A literacy success story in Cambodia
In November 2014, I had the opportunity to join a group of my colleagues on a visit to World Vision’s Stong 2 Area Development Programme in Cambodia. On one sweltering day, a group of children gathered under a canopy to learn English, led by the local Youth Group.
“Tuesday, 18 November 2014. A, B, C, D…”
Student after student walked forward and led their peers in reciting the words on the whiteboard. They are quick learners, and the constant repetition didn’t faze them at all. Later on, I had a chance to dig through a box of activities, books and games designed to improve children’s literacy in the Khmer language. Story books, word wheels, Velcro-backed Khmer characters and pictures give these children a leg up in learning their native tongue. Even as our guide was showing the materials to me, there were children picking up the books for a quick read.
Earlier, we had the opportunity to visit a local school backed by World Vision. The classrooms are fairly basic, but the library is clean, cool and filled to the brim with books of every kind. And of course, no school library would be complete without the sight of children reading happily, the older students reading to the younger ones.
There’s always been a perception that the poor are ‘lazy’.
But watching these Cambodian children would quickly dispel that notion. They WANT to learn.
Grasping and understanding a new language is exciting to them. And again, they’re quick studies. When we taught them a song in English, they were able to sing it fluently within minutes. The question should never be: “Can these children really learn to read and write?” It should be: “Can we give these children more opportunities to learn?”
Through our community development work in Cambodia, more children are being given that opportunity. And much to their credit, they are seizing it with both hands. If anyone can lift themselves out of poverty, it’s them.
So this International Literacy Day, consider how you can give children the opportunity to learn basic literacy skills that will help them later in life. Consider , which will help support education initiatives like children’s clubs and literacy programmes. And why not curl up with a good book. Literacy is a gift. Make the most of it.
Photo taken on 18th May at the school canteen
In January 2015, Kak Wani started work as the school canteen operator.
She was really excited to start her new business, but the flood in December 2014 scattered her hopes as the canteen was badly damaged, cooking utensils either broken or swept away by the flood waters.
She felt sad, lost and worried after seeing the post-flood conditions of the school canteen, as Kak Wani is the sole breadwinner in the family.
Her husband has chronic diabetes and cataracts. So he is not able to work anymore. While her eldest daughter has serious kidneys problem and needs money for transportation and monthly treatment fees.
Kak Wani works at the school canteen during the day and opens a food stall in the evening till midnight to earn extra income.
She often feels tired from working so much and driving is taxing to her as she has poor eyesight but can’t afford to pay for glasses.
World Vision supported her by:
: buying new cooking utensils & canteen equipment
: providing her with a model to start her business
: supporting with Child Friendly coupons – to encourage students to eat healthier meals at the canteen & in turn it gives her better business
: getting her a pair of glasses
: getting a food rack for her food stall
As a result, Kak Wani’s food is not praised by the students and teachers alone but also by the parents. This was through the feedback forms we got from students and parents, they stated that her food is much cleaner, tastier, cheaper and has more variety than the previous canteen operator
She expressed her gratitude for the support that she received from World Vision Malaysia and she’s very glad that she can provide better for her family and make new friends too.
She hopes, the
will encourage more students to eat at the canteen.
We hope that one day Kak Wani can afford to hire 1 more helper to assist her, so that she can rest more. While at the same time continue to provide yummy and healthy food for the children and be able to cut down on her workload.
USM students in Kelantan also contributed back to the local school, read more .
Photo taken on 24th May at the school canteen
Volunteers are all 3rd year dentistry students, this year is their clinical year. It is the most hectic and stressful year for them.
We at World Vision are grateful that despite the busy schedule of lectures and postings, they were still willing to spend their time and energy in the mural painting activities.
We were at the school for 8 days to complete all paintings.
They started painting in the morning and only stopped at night
This team was lead by Yap Hao Zhi (sitting third from the right). We approached him on the 15th of March. He then gathered his friends to join in the activity.
He recently injured both his knee ligaments but insisted on completing the mural painting.
He thanked World Vision Malaysia for this opportunity to do something meaningful and he found that he and his friends were able to relax their bodies and mind and relief stress during the painting.
“Thank you for the opportunity to make some memories and for the past few weeks while in preparation and painting, I felt like I had achieved a great milestone in my life.” – Yap Hao Zhi
To read more on how assistance was provided to Kak Wani, click .
by Annila Harris
World Vision Communicator
“Are you ready to go?” asks World Vision’s Operations Manager, Faith Chastain.
Was I ready to venture on a five hour long drive to one of the worst affected districts, by the earthquake, in Nepal? The images of the devastation that were all over the news still buildings crumbling to the ground, hospitals overflowing with injured families and death toll figures rapidly escalating. People desperately hoping that loved ones trapped within the rubble were still alive.
With the tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags and gear all loaded onto the vehicle, we head out to Gorkha. As we drive past the outskirts of Kathmandu, sights of dilapidated structures and people taking refuge under tarpaulins
no longer feel like glimpses of news stories, but a desperate reality that now faces the Nepalese people.
Soon the picturesque countryside, with its lush green foliage and high breathtaking mountains, takes me back to a tranquil time before the 7.8 magnitude earthquake rocked the country. How long it will take for the people to move from a state of constant panic to one of stillness and calm, I can’ the transition seems far away.
Nine-year-old Bishal plays with his younger brother Sansaar in the open space close to where their parents work. Many schools are closed due to damage, and the boys’ educations have been put on hold.
“I love school because I get to read and play there. But my school is closed now because of the earthquake. There are cracks in the walls. I am waiting for my school to open, I want to meet my friends. When the earthquake came I was in the field with my relatives. The field was shaking and I was about to fall. I just held the ground till it stopped. I was scared and shouted ‘what is happening?’ but I did not cry,” Bishal remembers.
Unlike his brother, little Sansaar takes time to approach me. Enticed by the yellow safety-whistle hanging around my neck, he slowly moves closer. In a flash, he blows hard on it, making a loud whistling noise. A sheepish grin beams across his face. Excited about his new experience he runs back to his mother, clutching onto her dress and occasionally peeping to see where I am.
Picking him up, Sansaar’s mum, Sita, recalls being in the house when the earthquake struck.
“The house jolted and I was thrown to one side. When I got to my feet I ran out of the house and went to search for my children. Thankfully my children were safe. But our house is damaged.”
“As a mother I have lots of plans for my children. I hope for them to study and have a brighter future for themselves. The earthquake has affected my children’s studies. All schools are closed. The school building is cracked.”
“The heart of a mother wants safety and security for her children. I know of cases where both the mother and child have lost their lives because of the earthquake. But I imagine those cases where the mother has survived and the child died, or where the child survived and the mother died – my heart goes out to them. We cannot compete with nature but for those who have survived we need to try to live happy lives.” It’s at times like these, Sita says, that we really value what we have and what we could lose.
Driving through the mountainous terrain, we stop at a roadside restaurant before pressing on towards Gorkha. At the empty restaurant 38-year-old Sabitri is busy with preparations for the day, in the hopes that travellers will be stopping in to buy food.
A mother of two, whatever Sabitri earns is invested in her children’s education.
But she tells us that her business has taken a severe beating since the earthquake.
“Tourists used to come visit the nearby temple. They used to come to my restaurant to eat my famous fish. But now, after the earthquake the business has gone down. I see no tourists now but relief workers. My sons are in college and were due to have exams but they have been postponed because of the earthquake. The college is damaged too,” she says.
As a working mother, Sabitri clings to the hope that her situation will soon improve. As we continue our journey, we encounter similar scenes of destruction across the rural landscape. The earthquake spared no one.
Finally, we arrive at a small village that had recently been a spot for tourists to rest and immerse themselves in the local culture. But the earthquake left no stone unturned as it swept across the country, destroying the entire village and reducing it to dust. Here, Savita, a mother of two children describes her brush with death.
Savita with Pritam, 7, and Pushkal, 3, living temporarily under the tarpaulin given by World Vision
“When the quake hit I was washing clothes. I just left everything and gathered my children, clutching them closely, and ran out into an open space. I screamed ‘help, help!’. The house shook like the trees sway when strong winds blow. I saw my house collapse before my very eyes. For 18 years we have been in that house. My children were born there. All my memories of motherhood are attached to that house. But it is just a house, I have my children with me and they are safe,” she says.
Finding temporary shelter under the tarpaulin provided by World Vision, Savita is trying to piece her life back together, but is still contemplating where to begin.
As I make my way through the bludgeoned, torn-down village, some villagers are still trying to salvage what they can find.I take a moment to try and grasp the mammoth loss suffered by the people of Nepal. In a flash, the earthquake stripped many of them of everything they’d ever possessed – their homes, their livelihoods, their material possessions. But the quake was unable to tarnish the vivacious spirit of the Nepalese people.
Upon arrival to her devastated house, 82-year old Durga offers me a banana. “You have to eat something. These are organic bananas from our field for you.”
In the midst of all her loss, she shares her limited stock of food with me. Durga was in her house when the earthquake struck. Holding on tight to the doorpost she survived. So did her entire family.
As we left for the day, I reflected on Sanasaar and Bishal, and thought of their mother and the other incredible women I had met. Motherhood is universal. The heart of a mother looks out for her child, their protection and their safety, no matter the circumstances. As she fed me bananas from her garden, Durga kept telling me that she sees herself in me. She left me with a motherly advice – always be good.
Aid is still urgently needed to help the people of Nepal, please consider donating :
By Theodore Sam
World Vision
7-year-old Aaram and his family are vulnerable to a variety of dangers after losing their house in the Nepal earthquake. (Photo: Theodore Sam/World Vision)
A week after Nepal’s deadly earthquake, families are still living out in the open, in tents, in the cold, afraid of aftershocks and returning to unstable, damaged homes.
A few days ago, a stranger approached Kanchi, a mother of three, and asked to adopt her two boys.
See how World Vision works to protect children from a variety of dangers after disaster strikes.
After surviving Nepal’s deadly earthquake, Kanchi, a mother of three, says that her family faced another danger: Strangers wanted her two little boys.
Strangers approached her and her husband two days after the powerful tremor shattered their lives. After losing their home, the family lived out in the rubble-strewn streets. That’s where the strangers found them.
“I didn’t know who they were and why they wanted to take care of my sons,” Kanchi says. She said that the strangers offered to adopt her boys, Aaram Sai, 7, and Sri Krishna, 11. “I said, no! I don’t want to live separate from my sons. I don’t know if they approached any more families here.”
In the aftermath of a natural disaster, children continue to face dangers to their survival.
Nepal is already among the poorest and least-developed countries in the world. Children make up half the population, and are also some of the most vulnerable people in any society as they can fall prey to abuse, exploitation, and neglect, World Vision officials say.
“Our first priority in a situation like this is the children,” said Rich Stearns, president of World Vision U.S. “Children are the most vulnerable to exploitation, disease, or the lack of shelter, food, and water. That’s why we do our best to quickly set up places where children will be protected.”
World Vision opened its first Child-Friendly Space (CFS) on 1 May, for children affected by the magnitude 7.8 earthquake that struck central Nepal on 25 April. In the coming days, the organization will set up six more safe spaces in Tudikhel and Lalitpur to help address the emotional needs of children, like Kanchi’s boys, who were impacted by the quake. World Vision is also creating temporary learning centers in the same locations.
“There are immediate emotional needs as well as practical ones. Many children lost everything they knew when the earthquake struck. It claimed lives of parents and friends and reduced homes and schools to rubble,” said Arpanah Rongong, World Vision’s child protection specialist in Nepal.
“Child Friendly Spaces are protected places for children to start coming to terms with this loss, giving them a bit of calm amid the chaos,” she said. “Young people often start expressing their emotions through artwork, which helps them start to make sense of the devastation around them.”
Child-friendly spaces are also important in keeping children away from dangerous places and protecting them from exploitation or abuse. Trained staff can identify and respond to children in need of counseling or medical care.
Kanchi and her children have been sleeping under a makeshift tent since the disaster. Their house is gone, and they couldn’t salvage any of their belongings.
“We don’t even have a change of clothes,” says Kanchi, deeply worried about the future of her family and boys. “And whatever the other people in our tent give us, we eat that.”
Aaram Sai says he is still scared. He remembers the earthquake: “I was playing outside, and suddenly I saw everyone running and buildings falling down. I was so scared, and my mother came and picked me up.”
The earthquake displaced as many as 2.8 million people. Every night, more than 40 people sleep under that one tent where Aaram Sai tries to rest.
Many families are sleeping outside for fear of aftershocks and being trapped inside their houses. Regardless, having to sleep outside in open spaces makes children vulnerable.
Children need so much support to be able to recover from catastrophe and disaster, and the odds are against them.
Children need safe shelter, but that is only the beginning. They need special protection.
*Additional reporting by Chris Huber and Sevil Omer.
Help us keep children safe in the aftermath of the Nepal earthquake. Donate to our .
By Michelle Chun
World Vision Malaysia
Duncan Chen likes to run. The nine-year-old swept past the finish line at the recent Oral Cancer 5km Run on 16 Feb with a finishing time of 30 minutes. He was the fastest child to complete the race.
Perhaps it was also the cause Duncan is fundraising for, for this little boy is not running for nothing. He’s running to support the protection of women and children in Tulid, Sabah.
“I want to run for them to protect them and their family from being hurt or abused,” he says. All in all, Duncan
to help World Vision’s child protection initiatives in Tulid.
“This issue is important to me because the children who suffer are just like me. I’m very lucky to be part of a great family who loves me and takes care of me,” he says.
World Vision Malaysia’s community development programme in Tulid, Sabah, works with children and families in the local communities to eradicate the root causes of poverty through sustainable and long-term initiatives.
Child protection programmes are part of World Vision’s work in Tulid. Children and parents are educated on children’s rights and how important it is for every child to grow up in safety and dignity.
This was Duncan’s first official run for charity, and it won’t be the last. When asked how the 5km was for him, he answered, “A little tiring, a little hard. Next time, I’ll do the 10km.”
The primary student believes it is very effective to fundraise for a cause through running. Not only does he maintain good health, he says, but it really does make a difference.
“My life motto is to ‘Be brave and do what you can do to make a difference’. I think we just need to be brave.”
We at World Vision thank you for your courage and efforts Duncan!}

我要回帖

更多关于 fucking you mother 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信