上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢一篇英语作文《星期天的上午》60字,初一学生看得懂_百度知道
一篇英语作文《星期天的上午》60字,初一学生看得懂
提问者采纳
A sunny sunday morningIt is said that the whole day's work depends on a good start in the morning.So I appreciate every morning,especially a sunny sunday morning.Because only on sundays,I have enough time to do what i want.On that morning,when i open my eyes,the frist thing is opening the windows.Then i close my eyes and breathe the fresh air.That often gives me good mood.When you read the nature by your heart,you will find the result that the nature is full of nice things.You can smell the strong fragrance.You can hear the birds singing.You can feel the wind blowing from your ear.How wonderful!On that morning you can't miss the sunrise.I like seeing sunrise alone.In order to see the process of sunrise,I often get up early.The sunrise can calm me down and make me think of my life.When the sun appears a small part,I can clearly see that the cloud surrounds it.The cloud just likes my parents.The sun that appears a small likes my childhood.My parents always protect me and make sure I can have a happy childhood.When the sun appears a half.The cloud round it is less.My parents told me that I was grown up,they had to let me fly,I must be responsible of my life,I must learn how to think and how to slove problems by myself.When I see the whole sun,I always say to myself&Hi girl\boy,do you want to have a nice life just like the beautiful sun.If the answer is yes.That means you have to work harder.&I appreciate sunrise just like I enjoy life.I like mornings,especially a sunny sunda
题目怎么写
a Sunday morning
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Gloomy Sunday
Sunday is GloomyMy hours are slumberlessDearest,the shadows I live with are numberlessLittle white flowers will never awaken youNot where the black coach of sorrow has taken youAngels have no thought of ever returning youWould they be angry if I thought of joining youGloomy SundaySunday is gloomywith shadows I spend it allMy heart and I have decided to end it allSoon there’ll be flowers and prayers that are sadI know, let them not weepLet them know that I’m glad to goDeath is no dreamFor in death I’m caressing youWith the last breath of my soul I’ll be blessing youGloomy SundayDreamingI was only dreamingI wake and I find youAsleep in the deep of my heartDearDarling, I hope that my dream never haunted youMy heart is telling you how much I wanted youGloomy Sunday
名字为Gloomy Sunday 黑色星期天 老师肯定夸你写得好
你能不能教我写这篇英语作文,我前面看错了
不都发给你了么
务必用我的哦
我是初三的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高考英语作文当前位置:
2014高三英语作文优秀范文33篇(5)
来源:天星 更新日期: 点击:
单元检测卷是丛书的核心内容,分AB卷;A卷为“名校题选卷”、B卷为“名师题选卷”两部分。专题检测卷针对课本中的重点、难点知识组织试卷。模块检测卷是对整个模块内容的综合检测,每个模块设置两套,分“学业水平测试卷”和“高考水平测试卷”。......}

我要回帖

更多关于 don t break my heart 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信