lomatosouphg320 tomato 百度云翻译

翻译一下 MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY Cream of Tomato Soup Chicken Fajitas Bra_百度知道
翻译一下 MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY Cream of Tomato Soup Chicken Fajitas Bra
Braised Beef with Baby OnionsVegetable ChilliNew PotatoesCauliflower & Leek au GratinJacket Potato with Bacon & SweetcornSalad SelectionApple & Rhubarb Pie & Custard JellySpaghetti BolognaiseMarinated Pork ChopsNut Cutlets served with Tomato SauceRoasted Sliced PotatoesJacket Potato with Baked BeansSalad SelectionSultana Sponge & CustardFreshly Baked Pizza & ToppingsShepherds PiePuff Pastry SwirlsRoasted Diced PotatoesGarlic BreadBroccoliBaby CornJacket Potato with Sour Cream / ChivesSalad SelectionHot Fudge Brownie & CustardFruit Trifle
Spiced Noodle Soup Sweet & Sour ChickenLamb TajineVegetable Rosemary KebabsLemon & Coriander Cous CousChinese Style VegetablesSweetcornJacket Potato with ColeslawSticky Sponge & Custard Butternut Squash & Apple Soup Battered CodCheese & Vegetable Calzones Tortillas
周一周二周三周四周五周六奶油西红柿汤鸡Fajitas文胸
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
况且这东西也不好做,有些词太专业了嘿。减肥什么的话就找个中文版的吧,后面补充得我也看懂一部分,呵呵~问题上的是奶油西红柿汤和鸡胸脯肉楼主这是份食谱吧
周一周二周三周四周五周六奶油西红柿汤鸡文胸
tomato的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下吧
谢谢啊_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下吧
最成功,在美国报纸的饮食专栏、干贝等,可以加上猪肉、虾等多种多样。
馒头、精腊肉。难怪整个曼哈顿到处有面店不断开张,爱吃海鲜的还可以在面里加上虾、蔬菜。一碗带汤的面,这种“绿色豆腐”既好看,已众人皆知,大标题也写着“到处都有人吃面,日本各超级市场里出售的“中华馒头”包括豆馅。这种早在宋代便已传入日本的中国食物,虽然其貌不扬面条、“咖喱鸡块”和“豆腐汤”:“中华馒头”在日本的含义其实并非真正的馒头,再浇上葱。美国人爱吃中国的面条,到处都开了面食店”、咖喱,也更具营养价值。美国的《经济展望》杂志因此认为。
豆腐、酱油,适应任何人的特殊需要或爱好、电视机或电子产品,可谓五花八门。目前:长长的面条、姜,近年来在东瀛有越销越旺的趋势,总之价廉物美:“未来10年、最有市场潜力的并非是汽车、麻油,他们进中餐馆一般都要点“红烧牛肉”、蔬菜,很多美国人特别喜欢吃成都的“麻婆豆腐”和“砂锅豆腐”,味道各异。近年来、肉馅。在德国。如今,许多人已习惯用豆腐烹制中国风味的“虾仁豆腐”,可各取所好、“菜花豆腐汤”等,而是中国的豆腐:日本人爱吃中国豆腐,却很快征服了美国人的胃口、核桃仁,日本人在豆腐中加进了新鲜菜汁,是因为中国式的面可以配上任何材料,而是内中包有各种馅料的“包子”,可是继中国菜之后
economy prediction &quot, television or ele beef with brown sauce &quot, shrimp , meet anyone' of China&#39, walnut-meat , casserole bean curd &quot. Bean curd.A, have market p and &quot, & shrimp meat with bean curd &quot, success most , this kind of &quot. thinks Noodles, ill-looking: Japanese like eating the C bean curd soup &quot: &quot. The magazine of & generally, because the surface of Chinese style can mix any material , Chinese steamed bun & of Chengdu very much. Americans like eating the noodles of China, the ones that like eating seafood add shrimps , but charter & curry chicken nugget &quot, &quot, it may well be multifarious, can each fetch it well , is not actuall of different filling material inside, it is varied to in , following Chinese cuisine. of U, vegetables . A someone eats the surface everywhere, everybody h and &s with the bean curd. A bowl of faces with soup, is it sell prosperous trend to have in J .S, a lot of Americans like eating & green bean curd &quot, taste is different: L appetite quickly. Nowadays, soy sauce , open the wheaten food shop everywhere &quot, cauliflower bean curd soup &quot, in the diet special column of the As special
China steamed bun &quot, Japanese add the fresh dish juice in the bean curd, dried scallop ,etc, the big title is written with &quot, precise cured meat , a lot of people have already been used to cooking &quot, ginger . In Germany. No wonder there are surface shops to open a business constantly everywhere in the whole MThe following 10 years, vegetables . Steamed bun. This kind introduce Chinese food of Japan to already as far back as Song D has been already goodlooking, steamed stuffed buns &quot, have nutritive value even more too. in &quot: The meaning in Japan of &quot, they stock the Chinese-style restaurant and want &quot. In recent years, water the spring onions , but the bean curd of China. & too, it is good Mapo bean curd & sold in all Japan supermarket, but has conquered Americans&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Noodles:Long and long noodles, although ugly, but after the Chinese vegetables, conquered the American's appetite very quickly.The American loves noodles of eating China, is because of the noodles of the Chinese type can go together with to take a post what material, orientation anyone of special demand or love.A noodles which takes soup, can plus pork, vegetable, sprinkle again up the spring onion, ginger, sauce, hemp seed oil, love's eating seafood can plus shrimp, scallop...etc. still in the noodles, in fine quality goods at reasonable price, each take like.No wonder that there is everywhere noodles store in the whole Manhattan open continuously, th...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英求翻译_百度知道
汉译英求翻译
主修土木工程。5,有时间你应该去逛逛。所以我想成为一名结构工程师,觉得他们很神奇,在那里待了四年还算熟悉。当然我也可以当你的导游、我是一个很勤奋努力、你上学的时候是个乖学生吗,很壮观。2,它是一个小城市,我可以当你的向导,你有时间可以去那里,很繁华、我喜欢那些建筑,当然我知道这很难求专业人士将几句中文翻译成英文1,现在的专业是交通运输工程3、从XX到XX坐火车需要四个半小时的时间,有一些名胜古迹。4,很漂亮。这是事实吗、沈阳是辽宁省的省会,冷静思考的人,觉得美国的学生都很疯狂、我毕业于XX大学?6?因为我看一些美国电影,但是历史悠久
提问者采纳
It&#39.I love those buildings, beautiful and spectacular,ve already been aware of, and those American students are all very crasy.I graduate from XX Uve seen some American movies, despite the difficulties that I&#39, with a calm mind.Are you a well-behaved student when you go to school.Shenyang is the capital of Liaoning Province. My major is civil engineering. I could be your tour guide if you have time to go there. So I hope to be a structure engineer. And of course I can be your guide, since I can say that I'm quite familiar with there after living in Shenyang for four years, and you could take yourm a ver hard working man. Is that true, and my profession now is trafic transportation engineeringIt takes four and a half hours to travel from XX to XX by train? Because I&#39. It's a small city of long history?I's prosperous, with some sight of views
提问者评价
谢谢,很专业
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1、从XX到XX坐火车需要四个半小时的时间,它是一个小城市,但是历史悠久,有一些名胜古迹,你有时间可以去那里,我可以当你的向导。
It takes four and a half hours to travel from XX to XX by train. It's a small city with a long history where there are lots of scenic spots and historic sites. I would be happy to be your guide when you have time to visit the place.
2、我毕业于XX大学,主修土木工程,现在的专业是交通运输工程
I graduated from XX University where I have studied civil engineering. My profession now is a traffic and transportation engineer.
3、我喜欢那些建筑,很漂亮,很壮观,觉得他们很神奇。所以我想成为一名结构工程师,当然我知道这很难。I like th...
1, from XX to XX need four and a half hours by train, it is a small city, but has a long history, there are some places of interest, you have time to go there, I could be your guide.
2. I graduated from XX university, majoring in civil engineering, now major is transportation engineering.
3, I like those buildings, very beautiful, very spectacular, think they are amazing. So I want to be a structural engineer, of course I know it is difficult.
4, shenyang is the capital of liaoning province, is very busy, you should have time to go around. Of course I can be your tour guide, stayed there for four years to be familiar with.
5, when you go to school ...
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁loma的用法和样例:
Loma Systems has appointed Andy Smith as UK national sales manager.
洛马系统已任命安迪史密斯英国全国销售经理。
Loma will also showcase its IQ3+ metal detector system.
洛马还展示了它的IQ3 +金属探测器系统。
I started my visit with Casa Loma, Toronto's very own castle.
我从多伦多的城堡卡萨罗马古堡开始参观起。
Book online the cheapest hotels in Loma Linda - low prices and high discounts.
网上预定在 Loma Linda 最便宜的酒店 - 价格优惠折扣多多。
IL-2 and laser method has good effect on condy loma,which can prevent reoccurrence.
IL - 2全身静脉用药结合激光对治疗CA ,减少复发 ,可取得较为满意疗效
loma的海词问答与网友补充:
loma的相关资料:
loma&:&小丘,小山 ...
在&&中查看更多...
loma的相关缩略词,共有5条
人生办公室管理协会(原名)
路易斯安那州Osteopathic医学协会
信的地图上进行修改
相关词典网站:East vale 12511 limonite ave mira loma CA怎么翻译_百度知道
East vale 12511 limonite ave mira loma CA怎么翻译
提问者采纳