a man got off thecan总线 bus offand sam, thecan总线 bus off翻译文

英语翻译A woman got on a bus .There were no vacant seats on the bus ,so she stood beside a young man sitting near a window .After a few minutes ,the man looked around and stood up .However ,to his great surprise ,the woman pushed him back into his seat without saying anything .The man looked at the woman strangely ,but he said nothing .After a while ,the man stood up again ,and again ,the woman pushed him back .The man was more astonished ,but he still kept silent .Several minutes later ,the man stood up for the third time ,and for the third time ,the woman pushed him back .But this time she said something ," Gentleman ,it is the 1990s now .Men and woman are equal .You needn't give me your seat ." The man answered ," Yes ,madam .I know we are equal .But I just want to get off the bus ,and I should have done that ten minutes ago ."
如花爱哥哥120
一个女人上了巴士,巴士上没有空的座位,于是她站在一个靠窗的年轻男人旁边.几分钟之后,男人朝四周望了一下后站了起来.但是,使他惊讶的是,那女人把他推回到座位上并且什么也没说.男人奇怪地望着女人,但他没说什么.过了一会儿,男人再次地站起来,女人又将他推回.男人非常吃惊,但是他还是保持沉默.几分钟之后,男人第三次站起来,女人第三次把他推回到座位.但这次女人说话了,"先生,现在是二十世纪九十年代,男女平等,你没必要给我让座."男人回答,"夫人,你说得对.我知道我们是平等的.但我只是想下车,而且我本来在十分钟前就应该下车的了."
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请翻译短文,非常感谢 As Sam slowly woke, he got a funny feeling in his stomach._百度知道
请翻译短文,非常感谢 As Sam slowly woke, he got a funny feeling in his stomach.
t terrible at all and he knew he would do better the next time. Then. His hands weSam has worked very hard on his report on HHi, you&#39, Sam, and pineapples in Hawaii.
&quot. Owens said it was time to begin their special day, volcanoes. He hated this, and he she said as he walked in.
&quot. The time was near! Mrs, Billy, and he started to talk!
He entered Mrs.&quot. Then the class began to takell be first. He looked at theclock, he could feel his heart beating, he thought about the fun things he had read about surfing. They chSam. It wasn' Mrs. As they got close to the school. The class clapped as he finished and Mrs!&quot, and I know it is very interesting. Owens was smiling. It was a great way to get his mind off whaHi. He talked in front of the whole class, and it wasfun. He hoped he was not first.
The schs class.&quot,&quot. She was smiling, &quot. Owen' he said and qui
Sam nervously greeted his class.
&quot. Owens said to the class. He knew he would have to do something that he had been afraid to do for a long time, and saying hello to all her students as she did every morning
提问者采纳
“嗨。开始上课把拼写测试,山姆,当他走在!”她说,他知道他下次会做得更好。时间已近。“嗨,”他说,并很快坐在座位上。”山姆紧张地对他的课。他看了看时钟。当他们接近了学校。这是一个伟大的方式让他忘记了他要做什么以后,是时候开始他们特殊的日子,比利,你会是第一个。他在全班同学面前说话!欧文斯夫人说,说你好,在他在夏威夷的报道,我知道这是很有趣的。然后,他想到的事情他已经读过关于冲浪,火山。这不是可怕的一切,和菠萝在夏威夷!他进入了欧文的班太太。他讨厌这个。班级拍他结束和欧文斯太太笑了他知道他将要做的事情他一直害怕做了很长一段时间,他开始说话。她笑了。校车来了,他坐在他的朋友。他的手开始出汗,她所有的学生为她所做的每一早上。他希望他不是第一次。“山姆。他们聊起了棒球,这是有趣的,“山姆非常努力工作。”欧文斯太太对全班说,他感到他的心跳动的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁湖北省荆州市2013年中考英语试题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
湖北省荆州市2013年中考英语试题及答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券