she has no timealways has______meals on time

小题1:B小题2:D小题3:A小题4:C小题5:A小题6:D小题7:B小题8:D小题9:D小题10:A试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了Cinderella做所有的家务,铺床、洗衣,做饭、购物、打扫卫生,晚会上一个仙女帮助她实现了自己与王子跳舞的愿望,给了她一件漂亮的晚礼服和一双水晶鞋。小题1:考查动词及语境的理解。上文提到Cinderella has to do all the housework. She makes the beds. She washes the clothes. She cleans the room. 结合下文She __ the meals.她做饭。答案应为 B。make the meals做饭。小题2:考查介词及语境的理解。上文提到Cinderella为这个家庭做各种家务,包括为他们买东西,for 为了,故选D。小题3:考查名词及语境的理解。结合下文Cinderella goes to the party and ____with the prince. Cinderella 去了晚会且跟王子跳舞。说明the family goes to a __ at the prince’s palace (皇宫)这一家人去了皇宫的晚会。故答案为A。小题4:考查动词及语境的理解。结合下文She says, “I want to go and dance, too! ”可知她很高兴,故选C。小题5:考查动词及语境的理解。结合下文she loses one of her glass shoes on the way.路上她丢了一只水晶鞋,可知She gives Cinderella a party dress and a pair of glass __.仙女给的是一件晚礼服和一双水晶鞋,故选A。小题6:考查时间状语及语境的理解。结合下文It is almost midnight. 几乎是午夜了。可知You must get home before 12:00___你必须夜里12点前回家,故选D。小题7:考查动词及语境的理解。上文提到“I want to go and dance, too! ”可知Cinderella goes to the party and __ with the prince. Cinderella去了晚会和王子跳了舞,故选B。小题8:考查名词及语境的理解。结合下文Then she sees a clock. It is almost midnight.她看了看钟表,几乎是午夜了,可知她忘的是时间,故选D。小题9:考查动词及语境的理解。上文提到时间已经很晚了,可以推知她应是跑着回家,故选D。小题10:考查连词及语境的理解。上文提到she gets home right at 12:00,可以说是安全了,结合下文_____she loses one of her glass shoes on the way.但是因为跑得匆忙,她把一只水晶鞋给丢了,所以两者的关系是转折,故选A。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Anna lived on the side of a valley. One winter, there was a very big flood, and a lot of houses&&&&&&&Anna's were washed away. Anna's house was high enough to escape the flood, so when the water had disappeared and the other houses were&&&&&&&there with no roof and no walls and all covered with mud(泥) , her house was&&&&&&&quite all right.Her house was quite small, her husband was dead, and she had four children ,&&&&&&Anna took in one of the families that had lost &&&&&&&&in the flood and she&&&&&&&her home with them until it was&&&&&&&&for them to rebuild their houses.Anna's friends were puzzled (迷惑的)when they saw Anna do this. They could not understand why Anna wanted to give&&&&&&&so much more work and trouble when she already had quite a few children to support ."Well," Anna&&&&&&&her friends, "at the end of the First World War, a woman in the town where I later lived found herself very poor, because her husband&&&&&&&&&in the war and she had a lot of children,&&&&&&&&I have now. The day before Christmas, this woman said to her children, ‘We won’t be able to have much for&&&&&&&&&this year, so I’m going to &&&&&&&&only one present for all of us. Now I’ll go and get it.’ She came back&&&&&&&&&a girl who was even poorer than they, and who had no parents. ‘Here’s our present, ’ she said to her children. The children were happy to get such a present. They welcomed the little girl, and she grew up as their sister.&&&&&&&&&was that Christmas present.”小题1:A.down below B.just around C.next to D.above小题2:A.rising B.appearing C.falling D.standing小题3:A.just B.alreadyC.yet D.still小题4:A.soB.but C.for D.since小题5:A.nothing B.everythingC.anythingD.something小题6:A.made B.found C.shared D.built小题7:A.possible B.necessary C.important D.valuable小题8:A.them B.herself C.them all D.her小题9:A.explained toB.asked for C.talked with D.spoke as小题10:A.had killed B.might be killedC.had been killedD.killed小题11:A.for B.as C.likeD.that小题12:A.you B.your birthdayC.ChristmasD.us小题13:A.get B.send C.buy D.make小题14:A.for B.fromC.like D.with小题15:A.It B.She C.Such D.I
At 7: 40 when Mrs. Fang is at breakfast, there comes a call. Twenty minutes later, she is with Ann, because she cannot stop her baby crying (哭). There, Mrs Fang helps Ann to wash her three-day-old baby. It is her first child and she is learning what to do. After that, Mrs Fang goes on to see Mr Johnson. His arm was broken(坏) and cannot wash or put on his clothes himself. He must be looked after(照看) every day.  Then Mrs Fang gets her second call that day. She goes to the home for the old. There she works with the old people till(直到)2: 00 p. m. One by one, she answers their questions and helps them take their medicine(吃药).   This is her life. She is busy all day and sometimes she can get calls even late at night when someone needs help. She is busy, but she likes her job and enjoys helping others.小题1:When is Mrs. Fang with Ann?A.at 7:40B.at 8:00C.at 8:20D.at 8:40小题2:Why does Mrs. Fang look after Mr Johnson?A.He needs people to talk to him.B.He is unhappy.C.He likes Mrs Fang.D.His arm was broken and cannot wash or put on his clothes himself.小题3:What does Mrs. Fang do for the old people?A. She answers their questions.&&&&&&&&&&&&B. She tells stories to them.C. She helps them take their medicine.&&&&&&&D. Both A and C.小题4:How many calls does Mrs. Fang get that day?A.three callsB.two callsC.only one callD.We don’t know.小题5:Why does Mrs. Fang like her job?A.She can get much money from it.B.She likes helping people when they need her.C.She likes keeping busy.D.She can make friends by having the job.
Paris is a very beautiful city but l will not call it the most romantic(最浪漫的)city at all! It is difficult to find a hotel(旅馆)!That is quite funny(滑稽).Some policemen help us and then we find a hotel! The hotel is on the sixth floor and it is tired to climb up the stairs(爬楼)!The room is very simple(普通的)but it has a big bathroom.We go out for a walk to visit the city. The Louvre Museum is our favourite one. There are some wonderful pieces of art there. The Eiffel Tower looks so cool from a far place, but when we get close to it, it doesn't look so good. We also don't feel well about the expensive food. Most of the time, we enjoy Paris, but the weather is not always good. It often rains. We feel a little difficult because not many people can speak English and we can't speak French. But I'm still(仍然)glad that this is the beginning of our travel.小题1:Who help the writer find a hotel?A.Some students. B.Some policemen.C.Some workers. D.Some farmers.小题2:There is a big_______ in the room of the hotel.A.bedroomB.sitting roomC.bathroomD.kitchen小题3:How does the Eiffel Tower look from a far place?A.Cool.B.Short.C.Pretty.D.Bad.小题4:What can we know from the passage?A.The writer doesn't go to the Louvre Museum.B.The writer can speak English and French.C.It never rains when the writer stays in Paris.D.The writer thinks food is not cheap in Paris.小题5:The passage mainly(主要)tells us_______.A.Paris is not a good place to travelB.the writer is looking for a good hotelC.the writer starts travelling from ParisD.it is important for people to speak French
At the beginning of 2009,Li Guilin and his wife Lu Jianfen were honored(授予...荣誉)as “People Who Moved China in 2008” in this yearly event. This event was introduced by CCTV in 2002.Li,42,and Lu,41,were born in Han families and grew up in Ya’an City. In 1990,Li visited Erping Village(二坪村)in Liangshan of Sichuan Province, he was surprised at how backward(落后)it was. People there lived a rather poor life. The children seldom went out of the village. Li decided to teach in that village at once.The children have to climb five wooden ladders to reach the school of Erping. They spend the week there before returning home for the weekend. “Walking on the wooden ladders is really dangerous. You can just put half of your foot in the narrowest place.Behind the ladders is the deep valley.(山谷)”A year later, as the number of students increased, Li Guilin began to look for a new teacher. When the summer holiday was over, he couldn’t find one yet. So he advised his wife Lu Jianfen to join him. Till now ,they have been teaching in the village for more than 18 years.Over the past years, they have taught 149 students,22 of them were from the schools of other areas because of the two kind teachers. “I’m the son of farmers,” says Li, “I know that education is the best way for a poor mountain area to change.”The couple(夫妇)will go on working at this school to help more children walk out of the mountains into happy and bright futures.小题1: “People Who Moved China” has been held ________ till 2009.&A. three times. B. eight times&&&&&&&&& C. ten times&&&&&&&&&&&&小题2:Li Guilin and Lu Jianfen are ________.A. doctors&&&&&&&&&&&&B. students&&&&&&&&&&& C. teachers&&&&&&小题3: The children have to climb wooden ladders because ________.A. walking on the wooden ladders is really dangerousB. they like doing thatC. it’s the only way to the school of Erping小题4: Lu Jianfen has worked in the school of Erping since ________ .A. 1991&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. 2002&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 1990&&&&&&&&&&&&小题5:Why will Li Guilin and Lu Jianfen go on working at this school?A. Because both of them are children of farmersB. Because they hope more children can have happy and bright futureC. Because they were honored as “People Who Moved China in 2008&&&
A king in Africa had a close friend that helped him grow up. The friend had a habit of looking at everything positively(肯定)that happened in his life and saying “This is good”. One day the king and his friend were out hunting. The friend would prepare the guns for the king. The friend did something wrong in preparing one of the guns, and after the gun from his friend, the king fired it and his thumb(拇指) was blown off. On seeing the situation the friend said as usual, “This is good!” The king replied, “No, this is not good!” He was very angry and sent his friend to jail(监狱). About a year later, the king was hunting in a forest. Cannibals(食人者) caught him and took him to their village. As they were going to kill him, they noticed that the king was missing a thumb. They never ate anyone who was less than whole, so they sent the king back. When he returned home, he felt sorry for his treatment of his friend. He went quickly to the jail to speak with his friend. “You were right”, he said. “It was good that thumb was blown off.” And he told the friend all that had just happened. “And so I am very sorry for sending you to jail for so long. It was bad for me to do this.” “No,” his friend replied, “this is good!” “What do you mean? How could it be good that I sent my friend to jail for a year?”& “If I had not been in jail, I would have been with you, and I would have been eaten!”小题1:From the story we learn that ________.A.the king was not a good friend indeedB.the king’s friend always knew what would happen C.the friend would say “This is Good !” when anything happenedD.the king was not good at hunting at all.小题2:The king was sent back by Cannibals because _______.A.Cannibals never ate a kingB.the king’s friend was in jailC.the king had a gun with himD.the king missed his thumb小题3:The best title for the reading is _______.A.The Lucky KingB.The Great Friend C.Nothing Stops Real FriendshipD.Everything Happens for the Good
At London College, the boys can go to the city in the afternoon. But they must return to the school before six. And Bob doesn’t often obey the rule. One afternoon, Bob walked to the city and went to the cinema. When he got to the school, it was eight o’clock. He was a little worried. He ran quickly to the gate. It was closed. He went round the school building to another door. That one was closed, too. Then he saw an open window on the ground floor. It was the head teacher’s office. Bob looked into the room, and no one was there. He quickly climbed up and jumped into the room. Just then he heard a voice. He looked around and hid(藏)under the sofa. One minute later, Mr. Scott, the head teacher, came in. He turned on the light(灯) and sat down on the sofa. Then he began to read. Bob lay under the sofa and looked at the head teacher’s feet for an hour. He could not move. At last the head teacher stood up and walked towards the door. “Thank goodness, he didn’t find me under the sofa.” thought Bob. Then the head teacher stopped. He turned his head and spoke to the sofa, “Would you mind turning off the light when you leave?” he said and left the office.小题1: Bob got to the school ___________.A.at eight o’clock in the morningB.after the given timeC.before the given timeD.on time小题2:Bob went into the head teacher’s___________.A.officeB.bedroomC.dining roomD.living room小题3:Bob _________ the sofa.A.lay underB.lay onC.sat onD.sat under小题4:Bob could see Mr. Scott’s__________.A.handB.bagC.feetD.books小题5:Mr.Scott knew that_________________.A.Bob went to the cinemaB.Bob was in the classroomC.Bob returned to the schoolD.Bob was under the sofa
Hello, my dear friends, today here’s a funny cartoon for you! It is a Chinese cartoon. Its name is Happy Sheep and Big Big Wolf.In this cartoon, there are some sheep and three wolves. Happy Sheep is the leading role. He likes playing football and running. He runs faster than the other sheep. Pretty Sheep likes making clothes and growing flowers. She is very beautiful. Lazy Sheep is clever. But he doesn’t like doing sports. He likes sleeping best. Force Sheep is stronger than the other sheep. Warm Sheep is the class monitor(班长)at school. Slow Sheep is 68 years old. He is old. He is the village head. Every sheep has a lovely pet. Big Big Wolf wants to eat sheep. Red Wolf is Big Big Wolf’s wife. She is very bad. Banana Wolf is nice. He is the friend of the sheep. He likes eating bananas very much.小题1:________ doesn’t like sports.A.Lazy SheepB.Force SheepC.Warm SheepD.Happy Sheep小题2:Pretty Sheep likes ________.A.playing footballB.sleepingC.making clothesD.eating bananas小题3:.________ is the sheep’s friend.A.Big Big WolfB.Banana WolfC.Red WolfD.Little Wolf小题4: There are ________ sheep in the passage.A.fourB.fiveC.sixD.seven小题5:Which is NOT right?A.Happy Sheep runs slower than the other sheep. B.Slow Sheep is old.C.Warm Sheep has a lovely pet.D.Red Wolf is Big Big Wolf’s wife.
题型:完形填空
In New York,on a Friday night, a poor young artist stood at the gate of a train station.He was playing his violin.His music was so great that many people put money into his&&&&&&.The next day ,the young artist came to the &&&&&&&&place, and played the violin as usual. Different from the day before,he took out a piece of paper and put &&&&&&&on the ground.The paper read ,“Last night ,a man named George Sang put an important thing into my hat &&&&&&&&.Please come to get it soon..”After&&about half an hour,a(an) &&&&&&&&&man there in a hurry, “Oh ,it’s you . You did come here.”The young violinist asked calmly, “Are you Mr George Sang?” “Yes!Yes!”Then the violinist asked , “Did you lose something?” “Lottery(彩票).It’s the most valuable lottery in my 70 years of life,”said the man.The violinist &&&&&&a lottery ticket. George Sang’s name was on it, so the violinist&&&&&&it to him.Later someone asked the violinist, “Since you &&&&&&&&play the violin every day to make your tuition (学费)in the university, why didn’t you keep the lottery ticket for yourself?”The violinist said, “Although& I don’t have much money, I but if I lose honesty, I won’t be happy forever.”Through our lives , we can get a lot and lose so much&. But being &&&&&&&&should always be with us. If we act in a dishonest way, we may &&&&&&&&in a short period. However, from the long-term view, we will be a loser.小题1:A.bowlB.hatC.pocketD.hands小题2:A.similarB.differentC.strangeD.same小题3:A.itB.itsC.theyD.them小题4:A.by thenB.by mistakeC.by the wayD.by hand小题5:A.youngB.oldC.smallD.tall小题6:A.took outB.took offC.took backD.took away小题7:A.soldB.boughtC.gaveD.lent小题8:A.couldB.had toC.shouldD.must小题9:A.kindB.richC.honestD.poor小题10:A.failB.relaxC.sufferD.succeed}

我要回帖

更多关于 she always 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信