帮忙踢一下板凳翻译一下

帮忙翻译一下
迎舞将,祈疾者健起,祈岁者丰穰。其后为人祀也,羊猪鲜肥,清酤满卮,祈疾得死,祈岁得饥。里人忿焉,而思之未得。适有言者曰:「吾昔游其家也,其家无甚累。故为人祀,诚心罄乎中,而福亦应乎外,其胙必散之。其后男女蕃息焉,衣食广大焉。故为人祀,诚不得罄於中,而神亦不歆乎外,其胙且入其家。是人非前圣而后愚,盖牵於心而不暇及人耳。」以一巫用心尚尔,况异於是者乎?
我努力翻译了一下....
在荆州[古时是属于楚国的],有为巫师经常为各种事情向神请愿做法事,且在当地很有名气,最初作法事时也就是摆好祭桌,然后乱舞一通,随后便向神祈求病人身体转好,变的健康,祈求年年丰收,又为人祈求猪羊肥壮,美酒装满瓦罐,而后却生病的人死去了,年中又遭遇饥荒,当地人很是生气,想过后却还不明白是什么原因.{适有}这时有人说:我曾经到过这巫师家中,他家里没有什么需要劳累的,若为人们祈祷,诚心诚意的干祈求这一行,而是否有福的降临是另外一件事了,那么祸必散去,{其后男女蕃息焉,衣食广大}然后大家都安好,吃饱穿暖,若为人们祈祷,不能诚心诚意,则神灵也不会眷顾你,祸患也进入你家里,人不是先前圣明而过后愚钝,是因为他只关注于心无暇听听别人的意见!只是一个巫师都尚且如此需用心专,更何况其他职业的人呢?
查呀!百度不是什么都能查到吗?!!!
快乐夜精灵
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
恐怕你得自己查,去各个图书馆的方志馆。
落日清江里,
荆歌艳楚腰。
采莲从小惯,
十五即乘潮。
《采莲曲》是乐府旧题,许多诗人都赋有《采莲曲》的形象,热情赞美她的美丽、勤劳...
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
The call ZhangLiLi young female teachers, the but in her 20 s, she is the women in the millions and millions a very ordinary woman, a teacher, the teacher and students in mind, she is a very professional teacher. The parents of the students JiaGongJie said: &in order to bring the class, ZhangLiLi teacher put off to their children, and the children conceived and knocked out after.& Though she hasn't BiYueXiuHua looks, in a few years the three feet the platform, only know his teaching, not very touching performance. But May 8 day, she used in rolling wheel, his legs amputated, pay the life is happy very high price for the two children safe and they the happiness of the family, this is what kind of hero feat? This is enough, regardless of her personal safety brave save behavior, enough to explain her not an ordinary teacher, not one for ordinary women, her noble life feelings is the real meaning of interpretation. When the personal life and death for the fate of the stake, and she can stand up to protect the lives of others, very amazing, only this, then let person with respect, let a person was moved to tears. It is said that the presence of parents and students for the female teacher hero feat tears rolling. A man's life as long as make a ordeal.their deeds, he no doubt the value of got the sublimation, his personality charm to be embodied in a flash. ZhangLiLi deeds is real, without a fraud composition, her good character, and the mind beauty. Suppose, a lack of moral and social morality, selfishness, Roman holiday, will build one's happiness in other people's pain and the people above, will do good? There will be abandoned the lofty realm of self lost? Key moments in a feat hero? It is certainly not possible. Once SheShengWangSi block JingMa save the masses of soldiers OuYangHai, hero in the flood of CaiYongXiang hooves, salvage pole of the fort DongCunRui, Fried with body blocked enemy vomit a the muzzle of the fire, open the way for the forces of huang jiguang, etc YingLie deeds, was widely praised Chinese generation after new China was founded, the country for they built martyr cemetery, patriotism education base for teenagers. ZhangLiLi fell, but she also use a weak body a column to eternal monument!
提问者采纳
调用ZhangLiLi轻教师,20代,妇千千万万非普通,师,师想,非专业师JiaGongJie父母说:使类,ZhangLiLi师推迟孩,孩构思淘汰虽没BiYueXiuHua看起,未几内,三英尺平台,知道教,非性能5月8,用滚轮,双腿截肢,支付愉快非高价格两孩安全,并且幸福家庭,英雄壮举?足够,论安全勇敢拯救行,足解释普通师,普通,高贵受才真我
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
呼叫zhanglili年轻女教师,但她在20年代,她是妇女在成千上万个很平凡的女人,一个老师,老师和学生心目中,她是一个非常专业的老师。学生家长jiagongjie说:“为了使班,zhanglili老师把自己的孩子,和孩子和淘汰后。”她虽然没有闭月羞花的容貌,在几年的三英尺的平台,只知道他的教学,不是很感人的表演。但五月八日的一天,她用的滚轮,他的双腿被截肢,付出生命的快乐很高的价格为2儿童的安全和他们家庭的幸福,这是一种什么样的英雄壮举?这是不够的,她不顾个人安全勇敢的储蓄行为,足以说明她不是普通的老师,不是一个普通的女性,她的高尚生活的感受是真正意义上的解释。当个人生活和死亡的命运的赌注,她会站出来保护他人的生活,非常惊人的,只有这样,让人与尊重,让人感动流泪。这是说,在场的家长...
调用ZhangLiLi年轻的女教师,但在她的20年代,她是妇女在千千万万一个非常普通的女人,一个老师,老师和学生的想法,她是一个非常专业的老师。JiaGongJie的学生的父母说:“为了使类,ZhangLiLi老师推迟到他们的孩子,而孩子的构思和淘汰之后。“她虽然没有BiYueXiuHua看起来,在未来几年内,三英尺的平台,只知道他的教学,不是非常感人的性能。但是5月8日,她用在滚动轮,他的双腿截肢,支付生活愉快非常高的价格为两个孩子们的安全,并且他们的幸福的家庭,这是什么样的英雄壮举?这是足够的,无论她的个人安全勇敢的拯救行为,足以解释她不是一个普通的老师,而不是一个普通的女人,她的高贵的人生感受才是真正意义的解释。当个人生活和死亡命运的股份,她可以站起来保护其他人的生活非常惊人,仅仅这一点,便让人尊敬,让人感动的流下...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁- -!帮忙翻译一下 高分悬赏have learnt from yesterday's newspapev that you are employing an assistant i wish to be ionsidered as an applicant for theposition and beg to state my qualii'm 23 years old a senior studert of w_百度作业帮
- -!帮忙翻译一下 高分悬赏have learnt from yesterday's newspapev that you are employing an assistant i wish to be ionsidered as an applicant for theposition and beg to state my qualii'm 23 years old a senior studert of wuhan university majoring in chinese during my academic years i have shown excellent performance and have been awarded first- class scholarship each year inaddition to my educational background i have the rach work experience in the fields of sale therefore ibelieve ican be of great value to your company enclosed is my resume for your reference and i shall be glad to call at your office if you desire on interviewu thank you不要拿机器人翻译- -!
- -!帮忙翻译的- -!同学情发到 谢谢啦
学会了从昨天的newspapev你雇用一个助手我愿ionsidered作为位置申请人请求状态我的资历如下;我23岁高中学生武汉大学中文专业在我国学术年我都表现出良好的性能,获得了第一类奖学金,并每年我的教育背景,我已经在销售因此我相信我是很有价值的贵公司的封闭域的RACH的工作经验是我的个人简历供您参考,我很乐意在你的办公室电话如果你希望面试谢谢你...
从昨天的报纸上,我有幸得知贵公司正在招聘一个助理职位。我非常希望能应征这一职位,并将我的资质表述如下:我今年23岁,是武汉大学中文专业的大四学生。在我大学时期里,我表现极好,并每年都获得了一等奖学金。更重要的是,我在销售领域有丰富 的工作经验。因为,我相信自已将对公司有巨大的价值。附上一份简历贡您 参考。如果您有意面试我,我将很乐意访问您 的公司。谢谢!...
从昨天的报纸中得知贵公司想招聘一名助理,我希望申请这个职位,我的自身条件如下:我今年23岁,武汉大学的学生,在校期间主修中文。我的成绩非常出色,每年都被授予一等奖学金。除了我的教育背景外,我还有一些在销售方面的工作经历。因此,我相信我对贵公司有相当大的价值,特在此附上我的简历作为参考。如果贵公司想要面试我的话,我会非常高兴地到贵公司的。谢谢。觉得好的话,记得采纳哟O(∩_∩)O~...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码再帮忙翻译一下吧……12.这位幸运的运动员将在奥运会的开幕式上发言(ceremony)1.这本书是供本国语不是英语的学生用的(whose)2.他未能通过上周驾驶考试的原因是由于缺乏胆量和实践(re_百度作业帮
再帮忙翻译一下吧……12.这位幸运的运动员将在奥运会的开幕式上发言(ceremony)1.这本书是供本国语不是英语的学生用的(whose)2.他未能通过上周驾驶考试的原因是由于缺乏胆量和实践(reason)3.即使你获得了极大成功也不应该看不起别人(even if)4.尽管我懂你的话,我还是不同意你对这件事的意见(while)5.我们的一些州大到有法国和英国加起来那么大(as…as)6.尽管总统本人并不同意,这本书还是谈到了他的第一次婚姻(speak of)7.据报道送往洪灾地区的物品中有食物、药品和衣服(among)8.要么尽快改进你的工作,要么我解雇你(either…or)9.小女孩的妈妈死后,她由她的阿姨照料(care for)10.昨夜的风刮得十分猛烈,许多花和树叶都吹落了(fall of)11.哪儿有人类的苦难,哪儿就有红十字会员的自愿服务(where)12.这就是我那天乘坐它去农村的那辆车(which)1.大会的开幕式以中华人民共和国国歌开始(begin)2.这个小男孩非常胆怯,他甚至害怕小鸟(be frightened of)3.明天要放一天假的消息不是真的(that)4.科学家正在发展一种与蜘蛛丝有相同特性的材料(similar…as)5.宫殿里所有的蜡烛都亮着,小公主渐渐进入梦乡(with)6.他们已生产出比上一季度多一倍的糖(as…as)7.布莱克先生直到老年多病才从监狱放出来(until)8.与大多数年轻人一样,比起古典音乐他更喜欢流行音乐(in common with)9.这起交通事故是由于司机醉酒后继续驾驶造成的(occur)10.一见到以前的班主任他心里就充满感激之情(be filled with)11.她全身心地爱玛丽,好像就是她的一个家庭成员似的(as though)12.在考虑难题是,牛顿不小心把手表放进盛满水的锅里(while)
疯狂是神の1938
12.The lucky players will give a speech in the Olympics opening ceremony.1.This book is for whose native language is not English.2.The reason for he have not passed the driving test last week is a lack of courage and practice3.You should not look down on others even if you have made a great success4.I do not agree with your views on this matter while I know you5.Some of our state are as large as France and Britain together so much6.Regardless of disagreement of the president, this book speak of his first marriage.7.It is reported that among the items sent to flood areas, there are food, medicine and clothing 8.Either you improve your work as soon as possible, or I will fire you9.The girl was cared for by her aunt after the death of her mother.10.The wind was very fierce last night, and many flowers and leaves fell of11.Where there is human suffering, where there are members of the Red Cross Voluntary Service12.This car is the car which I take to the countryside on the day.1.The opening of the ceremony is begin of the National Anthem2.This boy is very timid even frightened of birds3.The news that is to take a day off tomorrow is not true4.scientists are developing a material with the similar characteristics as the spider silk 5.With all the candles in the palace are lit, little princess is getting to sleep 6.They have produced as twice as sugar of last quarter7.Mr. Black was released from prison until he was old and sick 8.In common with most young people, he likes classical music more than pop music9.This car accident is occur to the driver’s drunk driving10.Once seeing the former teacher, his heart are filled of gratitude11.She wholeheartedly love Mary, as though she is a family member 12.While considering a problem, Newton put his watch into the pot filled with water without care 满意的话,尽快采纳吧^_^
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码各位高手,帮忙翻译一下.谢谢!这份最终报价表是在我们的底价基础上,让出了部分利润而做出来的.有些机组利润会大一点,有些机组利润小一点.我们从来没有卖过这么低的价格._百度作业帮
各位高手,帮忙翻译一下.谢谢!这份最终报价表是在我们的底价基础上,让出了部分利润而做出来的.有些机组利润会大一点,有些机组利润小一点.我们从来没有卖过这么低的价格.
骚哥248803
这份最终报价表是在我们的底价基础上,让出了部分利润而做出来的.有些机组利润会大一点,有些机组利润小一点.我们从来没有卖过这么低的价格.(翻译):The final quotation in our bottom price basis,give up a portion of the profits made by.Some unit profit will be larger,some smaller unit profit.We never had sold at such a low price.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
  The final quotation sheet is made on the basis of our bottom price, with conceding some profits. The profit of some units is a little larger, while that of some other units is smaller. We've never sold it at such a low price.仅供参考,O(∩_∩)O~
The final quotation in our bottom price basis, give up a portion of the profits made by. Some unit profit will be larger, some smaller unit profit. We never had sold at such a low price.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 请帮忙关心英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信