她有乌黑的头发乌黑浓密,还有一口假牙的英语

翻译英语:她的名字叫李文艳,她有一双大大的眼睛,有又长又黑的长头发,有一个苗条的身材。她的学习虽然_百度知道
翻译英语:她的名字叫李文艳,她有一双大大的眼睛,有又长又黑的长头发,有一个苗条的身材。她的学习虽然
但是她很努力。她的学习虽然不是太好翻译英语,有又长又黑的长头发:她的名字叫李文艳,她有一双大大的眼睛,有一个苗条的身材
提问者采纳
she has big eyes. Her study is not very good, but she is very hard, long and long black hair, has a slim figureHer name is Li Wenyan
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
she is very hardworking though her study.she has big eyes and long straight
black hair, as well as slim figureher name is
Her Name is Wenyan Li, She has bigeyes, long black hair and slim body. Though her study is not very good, but she is study very hard
Her name is Li Wenyan. She has big eyes and long black hair. Her study is not very good, but she is very hard.
This is my friend. Her English name is Cindy. Her Chinese name is Tian Yu cheng.She is six years old.She is from Fuzhou,Fujian,Province.She is at a kindergarten.Her favourite colours are pink and purple.She likes swimming and dancing.I like her very much.
I have a good friend,she is very quiet,slim,there is a long pigtail.She likes English,likes listening to the music.She has a pair of big eyes,very beautiful.Who is she?
长头发的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语写 :我有一个好朋友,他叫张伟新,她今年十二岁了.她的个子不高,瘦瘦的.一头乌黑的头发,大大的
I have a good friend ,called Zhangweixin.She is twelve years old now and she is not tall but thin.In addition,she has long black hair and big eyes.是这么多的内容吗?还有要修改的可以M我
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have a good friend ,zhangweixin ,she's twelve. thin ,long black hair ,she's not tall and has big eyes.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译我看了两部恐怖片.一个是午夜凶铃,还有她的续集.我觉得很有趣很刺激.里面有一个穿着白色黑色长头发的女人,从电视里面爬出来.是很经典的电影!我推荐你看一看.
长岛的雪丶肥瑋
I have seen two horror movies which is very interesting and thrill.The Ring and The Ring Two.My most impression is that a women with long black hair wearing white rope climb out of TV which is very classic,I suggest you take a look.(Or ,I give you The Ring and The Ring Two!)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
啥句子?你吓傻啦?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 乌黑的头发 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信