英语,单项选择,小学英语适当形式填空空

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语选择题和适当形式填空Thank you for your help .---It is my ___(please).( )mrs Green ___ go to hospital,but now she is in good health.A.has to b.needs to c.used to D.ought to
大杂锅lTE8牱
1.Thank you for your help .---It is my ___(please).答案:pleasure.It is my pleasure.不用谢2.( )Mrs Green ___ go to hospital,but now she is in good health.A.has to b.needs to c.used to D.ought to答案:C used to翻译:格林太太过去常常去医院看病,但是现在她身体很健康.A.has to 不得不b.needs to 需要(现在时)c.used to 过去常常D.ought to =should 应该
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码02-0902-09
02-0902-09
02-0902-09
@ 适新素材网
@ 版权所有下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语 用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空 单项选择 根据所给中文提示,完成下列句子 1.She wanted to ________(visit) a farm last weekend.2.His father liked ________(collect) stamps.3.( ) _______you see the film yesterday?A.Are B.were C.Do D.Did4.( ) Did you _______ the flowers there?A.loved B.liked C.likes D.like5.我和我的朋友们去农场了.I_____a farm with my friends.
1.visit want to do sth.想做某事2.collectinglike doing sth.喜欢做某事3.D.4.DDid + 主语+ 动词原形5 visited不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
还是 visit
用 visited
如果用went, 要用 went to a farm
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.visit 2.collecting 3.D 4.D 5.went
1. visit 2. collceting 3. Did 4. D 5. went
visitcollectingdDvisited 祝你学习进步
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一些英语习题不会做...一:单项选择1.Students start ______in P.E class.二:用所给单词的适当形式填空.They have English ______(lesson)at two o'clock.三:句型转换.She goes to school from Monday to Friday.(同义句)She goes to school ______ ______ ______ _____.一:单项选择 1.Students start ______in P.E class.A:swim B:to swim C:swimming
1.C,start +ving 2.lessons3 except at the weekend
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1..C2.lessons3.on the every workdays你的补充题AC皆可
1.c2.lessons3.from Moday till Friday
一:单项选择1.Students start __B____in P.E class.A:swim B:to swim C:swimming二:用所给单词的适当形式填空.They have English lessons (lesson)at two o'clock.三:句型转换.She goes to school from Monday to Friday.(同义句)She goes to school between Monday and Friday.
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
关于初三上册英语前三个单元的单项选择,动词的适当形式填空,根据首字母添单词,完形填空,选词填空,20个单项选择,10个动词的适当形式填空,10个根据首字母添单词,10个完形填空,10个选词填空,都要小题 真的很急明天就让交了~给加分的阿阿阿阿~跪求阿阿阿阿阿阿~给加分阿阿阿阿阿~
唯爱琦儿_H
用下列词的正确形式填空 ⒈The lady __________(play) the piano very well.Look ,she _________(play) the piano in her home.⒉My little sister is good at __________(sing) and _________(dance).⒊The picture on the desk is _______(he).⒋My hobby is _________(listen) to music.⒌She ________ (want) to _______(be) a coach.⒍_______ your father _________(teach) English?No .He __________(teach) Chinese.⒎What ______ she _______ (do)?She _______(be) a singer .⒏She ______________(not like) ________ (eat) fish .⒐David’s grandparents ______(be) old __________(worker).They __________________(work) at a factory.⒑The lady _______(like) ________(sing) by the river in the morning and _________(read) books in the evening .⒒My grandma ________(stay) at home and ______(do) housework all day .⒓What _______ your brother ______(do) now ⒔___________(not ,play) in the street,children .Let’s __________(play) games over there.⒕Look ,she ______________(not listen) to music .She ___________(play) the piano .⒖Shall we ________(visit) Yuntai Garden tomorrow ⒗He ______(play) _______ basketball tomorrow afternoon .⒘Let ‘s _______(go) _________(swim).⒙May I ________(speak) to Tom ⒚Would you _____(go)_____(boat) with her friends.⒛She often _____(go) ________(boat) with her friends.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
⒈The lady ______plays____(play) the piano very well. Look ,she __is playing_______(play) the piano in her home. ⒉My little sister is good at ___singing_______(sing) and ____dancing_____(danc...
答案:1、plays
,is playing
2、singing ,dancing 3、his
4、listening 5、wants
,be 后面你都会了,不用我教了哈
23jhjh开户行客家话客家话空间
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语适当形式填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信