RGHJ 大家帮忙猜一下这个名字的简称 谢谢 急求一个外国变态网站

求人帮忙翻译一下,谢谢了我演讲的题目是《明星》,相信青春期的同学们都有自己喜欢的明星,当然,我也不例外,但是让我说出他的名字之前,得让大家猜猜.首先,他不是一个中国人,他是一个男_百度作业帮
求人帮忙翻译一下,谢谢了我演讲的题目是《明星》,相信青春期的同学们都有自己喜欢的明星,当然,我也不例外,但是让我说出他的名字之前,得让大家猜猜.首先,他不是一个中国人,他是一个男生,其次,他很年轻……哦,也许根据我的描述,有太多明星符合了,那我直接说最重要的吧,他的声音很高,许多人说那是海豚音.是的,也许我说到现在大家也都很明白了,是的,和大家想的一样,他是vitas.
vitas有许多歌,其中《opere2》与《星星》是十分有名的两首歌,相信大家也都听过,其次我还想推荐他的其他的一些歌,比如《拉美莫尔的露琪亚》、《奉献》、《我的天鹅》、《opera1》等等.
最后我要告诉大家,在9月11日的晚上同一首歌中有vitas的精彩表现,希望大家有兴趣的可以去看看.
ok,我的演讲结束了请问1L是自己翻译的,还是翻译器?
血刺啊晖刀b
My speech is entitled "Star",I believe that the adolescent students have their own favorite star,of course,I'm no exception,but let me say his name before,have let everyone guess.First of all,he was not a Chinese,he was a boy,and secondly,he was very young ......oh,maybe based on my description,there are too many stars in line,and then I explicitly say that the most important of it,his voice high,Many people said it was dolphin sounds.Yes,maybe I say now we all are aware of,yes,and everyone thought the same,he is vitas.vitas There are many songs,including "opere2" and "Star" is a very well-known two songs,I believe we have also heard the next thing I would like to recommend some of his other songs,such as "Moore's Lucia in Latin America" ,"dedication","My Swan","opera1" and so forth.Finally,I want to tell you that in September 11 the night of the same song,there vitas brilliant performance I hope you are interested you can go and see.ok,the end of my speech
其他类似问题
he topic of my speech is the star of the classmates, believe that adolescence are like the stars, of course, I am no exception, but let me speak his name before, let everyone guessing. First, he is a ...
My topic is "Star". I think that many young people, just as you are, have their favorite stars. And I'm no exception. Before I tell you the name of my favorite star, I would like you to make a guess a...
扫描下载二维码找一款老游戏,中世纪的魔幻即时战略游戏,名字想不起来 了 请大家帮忙找一下,谢谢了_百度知道
找一款老游戏,中世纪的魔幻即时战略游戏,名字想不起来 了 请大家帮忙找一下,谢谢了
可惜,第一关。,是几个人类士兵防卫魔族进攻一座村子,我的早丢了。最后一关是把前一关砍下的BOSS的头扔进一个峡谷中《电子游戏软件》出版的秘技宝典中有详细攻略,。,满地的碎片,士兵被杀死后游戏画面有点血腥
提问者采纳
我来猜一下《神话:堕落之神》
提问者评价
十分感谢,就是这个,我找了很久。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
即时战略游戏的相关知识
其他3条回答
&lt:全面战争;&&gt。&lt。荣誉骑士4,6;&中世纪:全面战争&gt,5。罗马。中世纪23;十字军之王&gt1。要塞传奇2;。&lt
魔幻霸主(诺兰危机)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP