I am fightingi am down tonightt这句话有错么

我想找一首英文歌,歌曲有i am coming back tonight_百度知道
我想找一首英文歌,歌曲有i am coming back tonight
d hock itFor a night on the tilesAnd a shot of midnight feverGet off your back get on the trackTune in your receiver oh oh Oh oh I feel the city rhythmOh oh I love those city lightsBut when the sun comes upAnd the party'em a lineGive 'm coming back tonightTo the bright city lights Home from work got your money in your pocketPull on your boots brand new suitIf you had the chance you's overI don's overI don'm coming back tonightTo the bright city lights Truck down the street feeling kinda funkyGet on the beat shuffle your feetNever know you might get luckyYou got love on the brainFlashing like a neonFeed 's overI don'm coming back tonightTo the bright city lights No way to stop when the music't care I't care I'em a drink kick up a stinkEverybody're looking for a come on oh oh Oh oh I feel the city rhythmOh oh I love those city lightsBut when the sun comes upAnd the party's overI don't care I'em a signThey's going crazy oh oh Oh oh I feel the city rhythmOh oh I love those city lightsBut when the sun comes upAnd the party't care I's in your bodyInto the night feel all rightNo time for feeling sorryYou go down to the clubWith the old familiar facesBuy &#39City LightsOh oh I feel the city rhythmOh oh I love those city lightsBut when the sun comes upAnd the party&#39
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
TIKTOM 艾薇儿的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Chang the sentences in to 'yes/no' questions 例:Christy is the owner of this car.Is the Christy owner of this car?1.Mr father rushes to his office every morning.2.I am not going to go to the party tonight3.The cats are fighting in the garden now4._百度作业帮
Chang the sentences in to 'yes/no' questions 例:Christy is the owner of this car.Is the Christy owner of this car?1.Mr father rushes to his office every morning.2.I am not going to go to the party tonight3.The cats are fighting in the garden now4.Mr Chan was poor a long time ago5.I like strawberries very much
葬花小CHAol9
1.Does your father rush to his office every morning?.2.Aren't you going to go to the party tonight 3.Are the cats fighting in the garden now?4.Was Mr Chan poor a long time ago 5.Do you like strawberries very much?供参考.
其他类似问题
1.Mr father rushes to his office every morning.
Does my father rush to his office every morning ?2. I am not going to go to the party tonight
Are you going to go to the party toni...
1.Mr father rushes to his office every morning.Does your father rush to his office every morning? 2. I am not going to go to the party tonightAre you going to the party tonight?3. The cats are fi...
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌,男的唱的,歌词有i am your tonight,got feeling everything get me high什么什么的_百度知道
求一首英文歌,男的唱的,歌词有i am your tonight,got feeling everything get me high什么什么的
男的唱的,歌词有i am your tonight,got feeling everything get me high什么什么的求一首英文歌
我有更好的答案
Jay Sean和Pitbull的《I'm All Yours》~~
快歌慢歌?曲风什么,POP、摇滚、爵士、R&B?
快歌,rap加R&B
dynamite ???
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下面一些语句是我自己写的,请看一下有没有错误的地方.Tonight,I'm lonely.Tonight,I am missing you.I just want to know,where are you But in my eyes,without you will be empty.I still remember ,when you leded by my hand.And i just wa_百度作业帮
下面一些语句是我自己写的,请看一下有没有错误的地方.Tonight,I'm lonely.Tonight,I am missing you.I just want to know,where are you But in my eyes,without you will be empty.I still remember ,when you leded by my hand.And i just want to ask you ,have you forgotten I just can do something for my love.Maybe my love was gone.But i wonder,where did they go?Tonight,i want to tell you,I will not to cry any morealways my heart is deadI wait for that daywe can be togetherheaven is a beautiful place,i am sure.We never separated.
But in my eyes,without you will be empty.( life without you will be full of emptiness.)when you leded by my hand (leded by me)have you forgotten (do you remember,英文中从来没有问别人忘记的)Maybe my love was gone.(...has/is gone)I will not to cry any more ( no "to")always my heart is dead ( my heart is dead for good)I wait for that day (...the day)we can be together (we are together)We never separated.(where we never depart from each other/where we shall never be separated)
其他类似问题
我很寂寞今晚``
我与你分开我想知道```
你身在何方``但我的眼里只有你我仍然记得```你靠在我肩膀的那一刻```由于时间关系```
我得去睡觉了``
情书啊?略作修改如下:Tonight,I feel lonely. Tonight,I am missing you. I just want to know,where are you ? Without you, my heart will be empty. I still remember the feeling i touch ur ha...
Maybe my love has gone.感觉逗号太多了
扫描下载二维码根据你自己的观点,完成句子如题 谢谢了1.If I watch TV too late tonight,
2.If I am a teacher,
3.If I have a lot of money,
4.If I have a younger brother,
5.If I read English every morning,
6.If I fight with classmates,
7.If I help _百度作业帮
根据你自己的观点,完成句子如题 谢谢了1.If I watch TV too late tonight,
2.If I am a teacher,
3.If I have a lot of money,
4.If I have a younger brother,
5.If I read English every morning,
6.If I fight with classmates,
7.If I help my parents with the housework,
8.If I study hard all the time,
9.If I play computer games too much,
10.If I have a chance to visit Beijing,
1.If I watch TV too late tonight,I can't study well the next day.2.If I am a teacher,I won't give my students too much home work 3.If I have a lot of money,I will buy a big house for my parents 4.If I have a younger brother,I will teach him to play basketball 5.If I read English every morning,I will speak English well 6.If I fight with classmates,I will by punished by my parents 7.If I help my parents with the housework,I will be regard as a good kid.8.If I study hard all the time,I will get good grades 9.If I play computer games too much,I won't study well 10.If I have a chance to visit Beijing,I will take many photos there
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 fighting是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信