Bob早上起来感觉胃疼于是他去看了医生请根据此情景编用情景交融写一篇作文80-100次的对话

英语作文:Bob的妈妈最近总是睡不好觉,昨天他去看了医生,请结合提示和要求,写一篇英语短文,谈谈医生给的建议 提示:1.多锻炼,多喝水,多吃水果、蔬菜和其他健康食品2.不要与人吵架3.避免着急要求:1.80词左右2.语句通顺、连贯,可适当发挥提示词语:look.over检查,follow 听从?
rencently Bob's mather can't sleep well.So she saw a doctor yesterday.The doctor told her that eat more fruit vegetables and other healthy food.
He also advised her to do more exercise and don't fight with others so that she can happy face any thing. At last he told her must be quiet and follow his advice.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文带翻译bob早上起来感觉胃疼,于是他去看了医生根据此情景写一篇80至100词的对话
放水果放沙拉,就这么简单!放水果放沙拉,就这么简单!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Bob早上起来感觉胃疼,于是他去看了医生,。请根据此情此景编写一篇80-100词的对话。(英语)_百度知道
Bob早上起来感觉胃疼,于是他去看了医生,。请根据此情此景编写一篇80-100词的对话。(英语)
提问者采纳
To get a better sleep,forget the sadness,and healthy stuff,take everthing as easy as you can,be yourself,eat more furit,you need t be hurry,But my opinion is screw it,Be cool ws what the Doc said,Drink more water,keep yourself in happy conditions,and don,veg,Follow his suggestions,I went to Doc early on,move onAs Bob speak to mother?Mon,well that&#39,and you will get better sleep
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
胃疼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:玛丽胃疼犯了 去看医生 展开想象 写一段他和医生间的对话 80次左右
藏獒狗639号
Let me just start by saying that I had been put off reading Thomas Hardye by Dickens.Having really struggled with Dickens and resorted to audio I had wrongly assumed that all 19C liturature was the same.How wrong I could be.From the first paragraph where the opening character farmer Gabriel Oak is desribed smiling,‘the corners of his mouth spread till they were an unimportant distance from his ears‘ I fell in love with Hardy‘s narrative.His ability to use words that lift the description off the page and into the reader‘s imagination are not just outstanding but incredibly enjoyable.I went into this book blindly,knowing little about the plot that lay ahead or even the genre.It has been described by some as romantic fiction.But I think this is too simplistic a title and and maybe slightly off-putting to some.Hardye steps into Greek Tragedy when the unwitting and churlish actions of our young protagonist,Bathsheba Everdene,result in a love tryst between three suitors with tragic consequenses.The book is essentially a journey for Bathsheba into womanhood not unlike the journey that Scarlett O‘Hara makes in Gone with the Wind who also has to overcome great tragedy in order to realise her own strength.Unlike this heroin,however,Bathsheba is more the instrument of chaos and indecion and part of her journey is that she accepts what she has caused and tries to make.Hardye avoids making this into moral stricture but deviates from the Greek Tragedy model by giving us a happy ending not atypical of 19C serialised fiction.Quite often an author‘s voice creeps into their writing and the reader becomes aware that they are not in fact walking the hills and dales of fictional Wessex but are at the pen nib of a writ
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Mary is ill the day she found it difficult to stomach by her pain so she went to the hospital the doctor asked what disease you have said to my liking uncomfortable Mary Mary was examined by a doctor ...
扫描下载二维码英语作文:Bob的妈妈最近总是睡不好觉,昨天他去看了医生,请结合提示和要求,写一篇英语短文,谈谈医_百度知道
英语作文:Bob的妈妈最近总是睡不好觉,昨天他去看了医生,请结合提示和要求,写一篇英语短文,谈谈医
.多锻炼、连贯.over检查:1:look:1..不要与人吵架3:Bob的妈妈最近总是睡不好觉,谈谈医生给的建议 提示,写一篇英语短文.80词左右2..避免着急要求,可适当发挥提示词语,昨天他去看了医生,多吃水果.语句通顺、蔬菜和其他健康食品2英语作文,请结合提示和要求,多喝水
提问者采纳
我的挖的安慰 大娃娃打我的
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖