初一下册英语单词朗读黑体单词造句

八下英语单词造句这次的暑假作业是让用新目标八年级下册的英语黑体单词造句,拜托咯.单词太多了。。。。。。
来生再续784320
A开头when I was reading I saw the accident was happenMy father is an adultThere are all kings of flower in the gardenMy mother allow me piay computerI don't like live aloneI am already finished my homeworkIsn't it amazingAnyone can help you doIn the south area the people are friendlymy brother was fall asleepI ate a apple yesterdayMy brother is an AustralianI like autumnI'm awakeB开头my sister is a babymy mother is shower in the bathroom nowI sleep in the badroomI have been study for 1 hourI brought a book yesterdayThere is a tall guliding near my home对你深感同情,我们后天就要开始补课了,今天还有一堆作业没做,郁闷啊,我得写作业去了,改天再来给你回答.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码八年级上册英语黑体单词造句!!!急呀!!!!!!
让老师看见又揍你…
开头when I was reading I saw the accident was happenMy father is an adultThere are all kings of flower in the gardenMy mother allow me piay computerI don't like live aloneI...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码黑体英文怎么写
沪江词库精选黑体英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: black bodyfull radiatorideal radiator
Black-body radiation
黑体辐射谱
equivalent
temperature
黑体等效温度
We use boldface type for vectors
我们用黑体形式表示矢量。
Read the passage and then rewrite the phrases in bold, using the Active Voice.
读文章,用主动语态改写用黑体标的句子。
blackbody radiation always is the result of a succession of emission and absorption processes
黑体辐射总是一系列发射和吸收过程的综合结果。
A blackbody radiator will therefore appear black in all inertial frames.
一个辐射黑体在一切惯性系中都呈现黑色。
One of the most fundamental concepts for understanding heat radiation is that of a black body.
理解热辐射的最基本概念之一是黑体概念。
There was a flaring display of lofty yellow posters, bearing the name of &Nara& in great black letters
黄色的广告,在四面墙上,高高的展贴得耀眼,上边用黑体大字母写着“娜娜”的名字。
A large,dark - coated wild ox(Bos gaurus)of hilly areas of southeast Asia.
白肢野牛,印度野牛一种(野牛或?牛属)大型、黑体的野牛,生于东南亚洲的山地
Black letter: A type style based upon a style of handwriting popular in the fifteenth century.
古黑体:一种仿十五世纪时浒的手写字体而设计的印刷字体。
英文翻译推荐
definitively
determinately
doubtlessly
preonunced
definitely
for certain
beyond dispute
past dispute
as sure as nails
2016黑体英文怎么写由沪江网提供。高中英语必修5 一二单元黑体单词造句