have gone to have been与have gonebean to

my classmates have been invited to the party,but i haven't 改为my classmates ()me()b...my classmates have been invited to the party,but i haven't改为my classmates ()me()been invited to the party怎么填?_百度作业帮
my classmates have been invited to the party,but i haven't 改为my classmates ()me()b...my classmates have been invited to the party,but i haven't改为my classmates ()me()been invited to the party怎么填?
填写:except;have翻译:我的同学除了我都被邀请去那个聚会了
其他类似问题
EXCEPT HAVE
扫描下载二维码overflow-x:
color:#333;
font:13px/18px Helvetica, Arial, sans-
background-color:#F5F4F4;
/* General settings */
border-style:
vertical-align:
color:#2f64d2;
text-decoration:
a:hover{text-decoration:}
list-style:
/* prev. li: line height 20, but word dynamo link too tall then, changed to class word, spec. to this link */
line-height: 18
input,textarea,select{
font:100% Arial, Helvetica, sans-
vertical-align:
form,fieldset{
padding:0;
border-style:
input[type=submit]:hover{cursor:}
/* wrapper */
#topwrapper{
background-color: #262627 !
height: 24
padding-left:1
#botwrapper{
background: url(/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr_bg.png) repeat-x 0 -82
height: 60
width: 978
/* header */
width: 971
.header-holder{
background:url(/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr.png) no-repeat -17px -41
text-indent:-9999
margin:11px 15px 0 20
background:url(/app/r19971/img/Sprite_Hdr_Ftr.png) no-repeat -93px -102
margin:21px 15px 0 4
height:100%;
#botwrapper .search-form,#seasonHdr .search-form{
padding:0 0 0;
#botwrapper .search-form .area-holder,#seasonHdr .search-form .area-holder{
background:url(/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr.png) no-repeat -11px -5
margin:0 13px 0 3
#botwrapper .search-form .area-holder input,#seasonHdr .search-form .area-holder input{
background:
line-height: 30px\9;
font-size:22
padding:0 16
#botwrapper .search-form .area-holder #q,#seasonHdr .search-form .area-holder #q{
background: url("/app/r19971/img/Sprite_Hdr_Ftr.png") no-repeat scroll -137px -61
#botwrapper .search-form .parent-active input,#seasonHdr .search-form .parent-active input{
color:#000000;
.search-holder .search-form .parent-active input{
color:#000000;
#botwrapper .search-form input[type="submit"],#seasonHdr .search-form input[type="submit"]{
font-size:0;
line-height:0;
margin-top:-2
background:url(/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr.png)
no-repeat scroll -206px -40
width: 971
.botwrpreference{
background: url(/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr_bg.png) repeat-x 0 -354px transparent !
.botwrpthesaurus{
background: url(/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr_bg.png) repeat-x 0 -233px transparent !
.botwrpreference .logo{
background:url(/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr.png) no-repeat -17px -117
.botwrpthesaurus .logo{
background:url(/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr.png) no-repeat -17px -78
.botwrpthesaurus .search-form input[type="submit"]{
no-repeat scroll -206px -110px transparent !
.botwrpreference .search-form input[type="submit"]{
no-repeat scroll -206px -74px transparent !
/* menu */
list-style:
font-weight:
line-height:13
font-size:12
padding-top:4
padding:0 5
border-right:1px solid #
.menu li:first-child{
padding:0 5px 0 11
.menu a{color:#}
.menu .user{
border-left:
padding: 0 3px 0 3
.menu .prlogo,.menu .prelogo{
no-repeat scroll -224px -225
padding-right: 0
.menu .prlogo{
no-repeat scroll -224px -225
/*margin-top :-3*/
.menu .prelogo{
background-position: -152px -153
.menu .prli,.menu .prliu,.menu .prlout{
padding-left:0
.menu .prlout,.menu .prliu{
padding-left:5
.menu .prliu{
padding-left:5
padding-right:0
margin:0 0 0 0
list-style:
font-size:17
padding:3px 18px 3px 20
text-align:
font-family:
font-size: 13
font-weight:
:root #nav a{
padding:3px 20px\9;
text-align:
a.spanlast{
padding: 5px 30
.dictionary .dict a{
background: url("/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr_bg.png") repeat-x scroll 0 -56
.dict a:hover{
background: url("/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr_bg.png") repeat-x scroll 0 -30
.thes a:hover{
background: url("/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr_bg.png") repeat-x scroll 0 -302
.thesaurus .dict a:hover{
.reference .dict a:hover{
.thesaurus .thes a{
background: url("/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr_bg.png") repeat-x scroll 0 -207
.ref a:hover{
.reference .ref a{
background: url("/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr_bg.png") repeat-x scroll 0 -328
.word a:hover{
.quot a:hover{
.trans a:hover{
.span a:hover{
.thvybrdr{
background: url("/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr.png") no-repeat scroll -232px -250
height: 24
display: inline-
/* id="botwrapper"
#botwrapper {
background: url("/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr_bg.png") repeat-x scroll 0px -82
/* class="botwrpdictionary"> */
/* id="botwrapper"
#botwrapper {
background: url("/app/r19971/img/topheavy_hdr_bg.png") repeat-x scroll 0px -82
/* class="botwrpdictionary"> */
&&&&&&&&&&&&Fall Once Had a Different Name
The season we call fall was once referred to simply as “harvest” to reflect the time when farmers gathered their crops for winter storage, roughly between August and November. Astronomically, the season lasts from the end of the September until December, between the autumnal equinox and the winter solstice in the Northern Hemisphere. (Want to learn more about the difference between a
and an equinox? Find out ) The word
comes from the Old Norse word haust meaning “to gather or pluck.” In the early 1600s as more people started moving into cities, the word harvest fell out of use. Instead, city dwellers began to use the phrase “fall of the leaf” to refer to the third season of the year when trees lose their leaves. The word fall comes from the Old English word feallan which means “to fall or to die.” Over time, the phrase was shortened to fall. “Fall of the leaf” is a little clunky to use in common parlance.
Surprisingly, we don’t really know where the word
comes from. It was used as far back at the 1300s (by Chaucer), and Shakespeare often used the word, as in Midsummer Night’s Dream when one character describes the cycle of the year, “The spring, the summer, the childing autumn, angry winter.” However, etymologists have not determined its precise origin.
As English spread to the New World, the common season names split as well. The use of the word fall fell out of favor in England. Today, American English uses the word fall while British English uses autumn almost exclusively. Fall provides a nice foil to its opposite season, spring, and gives us the helpful, “Spring ahead, fall back,” when we get confused about our clocks on daylight savings. (Want to learn more about daylight saving time? )
Still wooing travelers Departing Frontier CEO to head resort club.(Business)
Rocky Mountain News (Denver, CO) August 7, 2007 | Milstead, David Byline: David Milstead, Rocky Mountain News Jeff Potter says Exclusive Resorts, the company he’s joining as CEO, reminds him of Frontier Airlines, the company he’s leaving.
But there also are important differences: “It’s not too often an organization is a terrifically well-financed organization, dynamic in terms of management, and basically defining a new consumer industry,” Potter said. “There aren’t too many positions out there (like this).” Potter said last week he would leave Frontier Airlines, where he’s worked for most of the past 12 years, on Sept. 6. But he didn’t reveal his destination, except to say it was outside the airline industry.
Monday, the other shoe dropped. Exclusive Resorts, the Denver-based real estate club, said Potter will become its new CEO.
Exclusive Resorts, founded in 2002, is part of a nascent industry. The company offers wealthy travelers the opportunity to use its properties as alternatives to buying vacation homes. One-time membership fees run into the six figures, with annual dues in the tens of thousands. Boulder-based Quintess, another entrant in the industry, merged last year with Dream Catcher Retreats.
With AOL founder Steve Case as majority owner and a billion-dollar property portfolio, Exclusive Resorts is widely regarded as a leader in the field.
To make room for Potter, current CEO Donn Davis assumes the position of executive chairman. Potter will report to him.
“Jeff is a proven CEO in a very competitive part of the travel industry,” Davis said. “He clearly brings great management experience, in terms of having to continue to provide great customer service, while still (growing) the business.” When a fast-growing private company adds a CEO with public-company experience, the natural assumption is that an IPO is in the works. But, warned Davis, “I wouldn’t infer anything about him leading a public company.” And, Potter said, “when Donn approached me, it wasn’t a topic of discussion. What we focused on was leading an organization and what I could bring to the table.” Potter leaves the airline business as Frontier faces challenges. Southwest Airlines has cut into Frontier’s low-fare business in Denver, and the company posted a loss in the quarter ended June 30.
The company’s share price is down 70 percent since Potter became CEO in 2002, steeper than the drop in the Amex airline index.
Potter’s departure, coupled with the retirement of Chairman and co-founder Sam Addoms, also has sparked speculation about Frontier’s future.
But Potter, who will remain on Frontier’s board, says the company “will do wonderful things. . . . I had a great job and I’m moving on to a great job.” Potter made a salary of $311,250 and no bonus in Frontier’s most recent fiscal year. While the company granted him options and stock awards valued at more than $300,000, Frontier’s declining share price has left all of Potter’s nearly 275,000 stock options out of the money.
Potter declined to discuss his compensation, as did Davis, who would say only that Potter has some sort of equity participation in Exclusive Resorts.
“Do we all get a paycheck?” Potter asked rhetorically. “Yes, but that wasn’t the driving force behind this decision.” INFOBOX Jeff Potter on board with Exclusive Resorts * Founded: 2002 by brothers Brent and Brad Handler * What it does: Owns a portfolio of $1 billion worth of luxury vacation properties that club members can use * Big name: AOL co-founder Steve Case bought a majority stake in the company in 2004.
* The cost: Members pay $225,000 to $425,000 to join, with annual dues ranging from $12,900 to $29,000 for 15 to 45 days of travel a year.
Five-star properties Jeff Potter is leaving Frontier Airlines for Exclusive Resorts, the Denver-based real estate club, as its new CEO. The company offers wealthy travelers the opportunity to use its properties as alternatives to buying vacation homes and has locations all over the world.
* In Colorado:
Snowmass Telluride Vail and Beaver Creek * Other locations:
Kohala Coast, Big Island, Hawaii Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands Tuscany, Italy French Alps Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica Paris Note: A Steamboat Springs Location Is Under Development. Photos: Exclusive Resorts CAPTION(S):
Photo (10) Jeff Potter CAPTION: Kohala Coast, Big Island, Hawaii CAPTION: Telluride CAPTION: Vail and Beaver Creek CAPTION: Snowmass CAPTION: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands CAPTION: Tuscany, Italy CAPTION: French Alps CAPTION: Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica CAPTION: Paris Milstead, David
Barnes and Noble assumes management of ENMU bookstore.
The Portales News-Tribune (Portales, NM) April 26, 2007 Byline: Casey Peacock Apr. 26–The Eastern New Mexico University Bookstore will soon have a new look and feel to it.
Starting Monday, the bookstore will be under the operation of Barnes and Noble College Booksellers.
“This is a partnership we are entering into with Eastern New Mexico University right know,” said regional manager for Barnes and Noble College Booksellers Marc Eckhart.
In the coming months, changes will be made to the ENMU bookstore. Those changes will reflect the look and feel of a Barnes and Nobles Bookstore, but will also include a college flair to the store, Eckhart said.
For now the biggest transition will be going from university operations to the Barnes and Noble operation. No big changes will take place for awhile and any that do will be a collaborative effort with Barnes and Noble and ENMU, said store manager Cole Martin.
“Once we transition, we just want to serve the campus the best we can,” Martin said.
Martin, has relocated to the area to operate the bookstore under Barnes and Noble. He has worked for the company in various roles for the past seven years before being promoted to his current position. A West Texas native, Martin says he is excited to be in the area and is looking forward to becoming involved in the community.
The bookstore will continue to cater to the ENMU campus and community by offering textbooks and school/office supplies. The new twist will be a selection of general books and current bestsellers. The bookstore will also have monthly promotions and an enhanced school spirit section, Eckhart said.
“I think the campus will see a new quality of product as they become available,” Eckhart said.
For now the bookstore will continue to operate under its existing hours. Not only will the bookstore be open to students, faculty and staff, but it will also be available for the public to use, Eckhart said.
“The community is more than welcome and we would love their business,” Eckhart said. “It can be a positive thing for the community.” Distributed by McClatchy-Tribune Business News.
A makeover for M Life & Style: Get rid of that absurd brown hair, remould his sagging breasts – how Heather should knock her new husband into shape.
The Evening Standard (London, England) June 12, 2002 | Hart-Davis, Alice Byline: ALICE HART-DAVIS SO congratulations, Heather, you’ve got him!
But, boy, have you got some work to do. Macca may be a national institution, but he could still do with a bit of …. updating. A man with that much dosh oughtn’t to look anything less than immaculate, and you, my dear, are going to have to tell him how.
First, the clothes. He looks good in suits, it’s just the way he wears them, with tight T-shirts and trainers – or worse, those backless trainer-slipper things, which ought never to be allowed out of doors.
Chelsea boots would suit his heritage, and perhaps you could get Stella to slip a few G they cut them nice and slim, and he tends to like tops to be quite tight-fitting.
Now a tight-fitting shirt is one thing, but a tight-fitting T-shirt is an abomination on a saggy, ageing chest. Sorry, but pictured with Heather just before the wedding it looked as if Macca has gynecomastia which is, shhh!, male breast formation. “The profile of his physique looks like he’s a bit high in oestrogen,” says Tim Bean of Total Physique Management. “Cutting down wheat and dairy and upping his protein intake would help – as would press-ups. Three sets of 15 every other day, and he’ll put a couple of inches onto his chest.
Add those to an exercise session, and he’ll soon be tighter and leaner.” Or there’s the radical solution: an increasingly popular procedure according to top Harley Street cosmetic surgeon Jan Stanek.
“More men want this so they’ll look good in tight T-shirts and on the beach,” he says. “Lots of blokes who have it done would never take their shirts off in public before.” Then there’s the face. Those eyes, so charmingly droopy 30 years ago, are now wreathed in wrinkles. “The best thing for that is Botox,” says Mr Stanek.
But what will make the most difference is the hair. By all means, keep the grey at bay, but that colour doesn’t match his skin-tone, and those chestnutty bits shriek “Dye!” “Colour simply doesn’t work on a man’s hair in the same way that it does on women,” says hairdresser Valentino, who has run his own salon in Thackeray Street, Kensington, for 21 years. “Thanks to men’s hormones, their hair texture is different. It absorbs pigment and reflects colour in a different way. On a man, colour will look more garish. Unless the colourist really knows what they’re doing, the result simply won’t look natural – that’s why Sir Paul’s hair looks so naff.” Valentino, who has been grey for 20 years, volunteers his own hair to show how it should be done. “I’m doing this because I know a lot of men are scared of dyeing their hair, but I know there are ways it can be made to work,” he says. The right colour is crucial, and after an analysis of his skin colour, Valentino opts for a “cool dark brown”. A technician combs the dye through his hair (and eyebrows) leaves it for 15 minutes and then washes it out again – and that’s that. It looks perfectly natural. “Having more colour around my face makes my features more defined,” he says afterwards. “But what’s so bizarre is that I look in the mirror and think: ‘Why didn’t I do this before?’” Valentino: 020 ; Tim Bean: 9; Jan Stanek: 020 .
Hart-Davis, Alice
Daylight Saving.
When Daylight Saving was introduced into Australian clock time a little over 30 years ago, some people had a negative reaction to it.
I clearly remember reports in the news covering comments by those who were against its introduction. Probably the funniest, and most stupid comment, made in all seriousness, was the complaint that Daylight Saving was having a detrimental effect on the complainant’s curtains. Apparently, the extra hour of ‘saved daylight’ was taking more of the colour out of her curtain material.
Related articles
February 25, 2016
February 15, 2016
February 12, 2016
January 15, 2016
January 1, 2016
Popular Posts
Your Word Winners
February 17, 2016
February 10, 2016
February 3, 2016
Categories