drawstay up to date with还是with?

答案:1.B;2.D;3.B;4.A;5.B;6.B;7.C;8.A;9.B;10.C;11.D;12.A;13.C;14.A;15.D;16.B;17.A;18.A;19.A;20.D;解析:(1)
go without是固定搭配,意为“缺乏;没有”,此句意为“他是个寂寞的人,为了买颜料而没有饭吃”。其他三项都没有此种用法。
由上文他一时冲动割掉自己的耳朵、没有朋友和最后一段的his wild emotions,可以推断出他的脾气很坏。stormy是“激烈的,暴躁的”;short temper是“急脾气”,不符合句意。
此句意为“凡·高强烈的情感不仅影响了他的一生,也同样影响了他的画”。affect是“影响”之意;develop是“发展”,可以排除。
inspire是“激发,启发”之意,此句意为“凡·高的许多画都受到温暖的黄色阳光的启发”,follow是“跟随”,不合句意。
由句意“因为他热爱阳光照亮世界的不同方式”,light up意为“照亮”,符合句意。show up是“出现”;turn up是“开大声音”,都可排除。
be filled with是“充满”,也可以用be full of。
此句意为“这些色彩赋予这幅画一种温暖、幸福的感觉”。feeling是“感觉”之意;state是“状态”;look是“表情;外貌”之意;touch是“触摸”,都可排除。
actually意为“事实上”,此句意为“然而,向日葵事实上早已枯死或即将枯萎”。
由上下文可以判断,此处要表达“结果是一幅混合了凡·高所热爱的生命的温暖和萦绕着他的伤感的画”,所以要用mix…with…的结构。
下一句和本句相互对应,由下句可以推断此处是sadness。
此句意为“使这种喜悦和悲伤的融合更深一步”,take steps是常见的搭配。
表示“更进一步”,用further。
颜色可以表达各种情感,蓝色可以表示“悲伤”,由上句“takes this mixture of joy and sadness one step further”可以推断出此处只能是blues。
rather than是instead of之意,表示“而不是”;other than是“除……之外”,相当于except,根据句意,只能选rather than。
此句意为“这就是为什么凡·高画中的景象看起来更像是想象出来的而不像真实的”。image是“图像,景象”之意;picture是“图画”,和painting重复。
《星夜》中的星星和月亮异常的明亮。unusually表示“不同寻常地”。
view表示“景色”。
由句意“凡·高由于他狂野的情绪而在生前不为人所了解”,可以判断此处用understood表示“理解”。
experience表示“体会;感受”。
根据两句之间的关系,后一句应该是一个时间状语从句,选项中只有as可以表示“当……的时候”。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:高中课程新学案 高中三年级、英语
完形填空。
  In my third year as a high school athletics coach, I gave a speech telling students and parents about the benefits of football.I gave the same   1   each year, aimin g at recruiting(招收)new team members.I talked about   2   football wasn't just for   3   athletes and how everyone could   4   from it.This year, a   5   looking couple approached me after my speech.They said their son really wanted to play football.They had tried to   6   him out of it, but he had his heart   7   on joining the team.
  When they told me his name, my heart sank.Michael was five feet and ten inches tall and weighed about 108 pounds.He was a   8   boy, the constant target of other kids' jokes, and as far as I knew he had never   9   sports.I knew he would never   10   it through football practice, let   11   as a player.But we told them we could give it a try.
  On the opening day of practice, Michael was the first player on the field, we did 30 minutes of warming-up   12   starting a one-mile jog around the track.I   13   my eye on Michael.At 50 yards he fell, and I helped him to his feet.“Michael,”I said,“Why don't you just   14   the mile?”He said in tears that he wanted to run with the others, so I let him go on.  15   he fell, but each time   16   himself up.
  The same thing happened every day for weeks, and Michael gained strength both   17   and physically.By the last week of practice, Michael could run the mile without falling, we had   18   only one game that season,   19   the team cheered louder for Michael's run than the victory they had, Afterward, Michael approached me, and I told him how   20   I was of him.
participated in
Unfortunately
Repeatedly
emotionally
technically
来源:高中课程新学案 高中三年级、英语
完形填空。
  The film starts out as a normal day at a typical American high school.Friends chat in the dining room and boys play football.
  But there's a big surprise when the movie   1   with two students going crazy in the   2   shooting and killing people.
  This is“Elephant”.Filmed in just 20 days, it stars real high school kids.American   3   Gus Van Sant had no ready made lines(台词).The student actors   4  their own dialogue, with Van Sant asking them to base their characters on their own   5  .
    6   it may not sound very high quality, the film won the Palmed' Or(金棕榈奖)for Best Film and the award for Best Director at the Cannes   7   festival in France on May 25.
  The film is based on the   8   at a high school in the US, where two boys   9   13 people and then themselves in 1999.
  The title of the   10   refers to the old expression about a   11   that's as hard to ignore as an elephant in the house.
  The film takes a close look at a few hours in the lives of the victims(受害者)and the   12  .It shows how high school is a different experience for everyone-fun and friendly, or hard and   13  .
  In many ways, the two boys, who carry out the shooting, act like ordinary   14  .But, there are hints(暗示)of the   15   they feel inside.One of the boys is bullied at school.The other plays violent   16   games.But Van Sant isn't   17   their killings on either bullying or violent video games.In fact, the film doesn't offer any   18   for why school violence happens.
  “I didn't want to   19   anything.It's up to the audience to draw its own   20  ,”said the 51-year-old director.
carried on
surrounded
discussing
introduction
information
understand
conclusions
来源:英语教研室
完形填空.
  Some people do not like anything to be out of order. They are ___1___ late for work. They ___2____ the books to the library on time. They remember people's birthdays, and they pay the bills the moment they ____3____ Mr Dodds is ____4____ a man.
  Mr Dodds works in a bank, and lives ____5____ his own. The only family his sister lives there with her ____6___, and her son ___7____ Mark. Mr Dodds doesn't see his sister, or _____8__ family, from one year to the next. He sends them Christmas cards, and he has not forgotten one of ____9____ seventeen birthdays.
  last week Mr Dodds had quite an incident. He drove home from his office at the ____10___ time, ____11___ neither too slowly _____12____ too fast. He parked his car where he ___13____ parked it, out of the other cars, and he went ___14____ to make his evening meal. Straight away, there was a ____15___ at the door. Mr Dodds _____16___ the door, to find a policeman ____17____ on the doorsteps.
  “What have I done ____18____?” Mr Dodds asked himself. “Have I ____19___ on the wrong side of the road? Has there been some trouble at the bank? Have I forgotten to pay an important bill?”
  “Hello!____20___,” said the policeman, “my name is Mark.”
(1) A.oftenB.usually
&&& C.quiteD.never
(2) A.borrowB.return
&&& C.lendD.keep
(3) A.goB.come
&&& C.arriveD.leave
(4) A.soB.rather
&&& C.suchD.quite
(5) A.inB.on
&&& C.forD.at
(6) A.husbandB.wife
&&& C.uncleD.aunt
(7) A.namingB.be named
&&& C.namedD.who named
(8) A.hisB.its
&&& C.herD.these
(9) A.Mark'sB.Mr Dodds
&&& C.his sister'sD.the girl's
(10) A.wrongB.next
   C.lastD.usual
(11) A.workingB.driving
   C.speakingD.parking
(12) A.notB.nor
   C.noD.or
(13) A.alwaysB.sometimes
   C.neverD.seldom
(14) A.outsideB.down
   C.insideD.through
(15) A.voiceB.knock
   C.noiseD.shout
(16) A.shutB.watched
&  C.repairedD.answered
(17) A.standingB.be standing
   C.stoodD.stands
(18) A.wrongB.well
   C.rightD.bad
(19) A.stoodB.stayed
&  C.walkedD.driven
(20) A.BrotherB.Uncle
   C.AuntD.Sister
来源:黄冈重点作业 高一英语(下)
完形填空:
  Three men came to Dover Station at about nine o'clock one evening. They asked the assistant what time the next train was for London. The assistant said, “You've just
one. They go every hour. The next one is at ten o'clock. ”“That is
,”they said, “we'll go and have a drink.”So they went to the nearest bar. A minute or two after ten o'clock, they came
and said to the assistant, “Has the train gone?” “Yes,” he said, “it went at ten o'clock
I told you. The next is at eleven o'clock.”
  “That's OK,” they said, “we'll go and have another
.”So they went back to the bar.
  They missed the eleven o'clock train in
way, and the assistant said, “Now, the next train is the
If you miss that, you
to London tonight.”
  Twelve o'clock came, and the last train
of them came out of the bar running as hard as they
. Two of them got into a carriage just
the train was leaving but the third one didn't run
, and the train went out leaving him
. He stood there looking at the train and
a train was the best joke (玩笑) in the world. The assistant went up to him and said, “I told you that this was the last train. Why didn't you come
  The man couldn't answer because of laughing. He laughed
the tears came into his eyes. Then he said, “Did you see those two fellows
into the train and leave me here?”
  “Yes, I saw them,” said the assistant.
  “Well, I was the one who was going to L they only came
to see me off!”
A.missedB.lost
C.seenD.taken
A.soB.too good
C.all rightD.a pity
A.runningB.laughing
C.smilingD.in time
A.whenB.as
C.thatD.which
A.barB.train
C.timeD.drink
A.hisB.some
C.anotherD.the same
A.onlyB.faster
C.lastD.best
A.wouldn't goB.won't get
C.must walkD.aren't going
A.had startedB.had gone
C.had leftD.was starting
A.oneB.most
C.threeD.the three
A.couldB.wanted
C.possibleD.did
A.asB.after
C.atD.while
A.at allB.fast enough
C.quicklyD.as soon as possible
A.laterB.lonely
C.behindD.away
A.smiledB.thought
C.wanderingD.laughing
A.missB.to miss
C.catchD.catching
A.nowB.earlier
C.fasterD.with your friends
A.untilB.unless
C.whenD.after
A.getB.getting
C.walkD.walking
A.outB.home
C.LondonD.here
完形填空.
  One afternoon just before Christmas, an old gentleman was wandering through the city center. The shops were packed ___1___ good things and ___2___ with cheerful shoppers. The children were gazing in wonder at all the toys on show in the ___3___. Suddenly in the middle of the crowd he saw a dirty little boy sitting on the pavement ___4____ bitterly. When the kind old man asked him why he was crying, the little boy told him that he had ___5___ a ten penny piece that his uncle had given him. Thrusting his hand into his ___6___ the old man pulled out a handful of coins. He ___7__ a shiny, new ten penny ___8___ and handed it to the boy. “___9___” said the little boy , drying his ___10___, he cheered ___11___ at once.
  An hour ___12___ later the old man was ___13___ his way back the same route. To his
___14___ he saw the same dirty little boy in the same spot, crying just as bitterly as before. He went up __15___ the boy and asked him if he had lost ten pence he had given him. The little boy told him that ___16___ he had not lost the ___17__ coin, but he still could not find his first ten pence. “If I ___18____ find my own ten pence,”he said___19__,“I'd have___20___ pence now.”
(1) A.atB.for
&&& C.withD.in
(2) A.crowdsB.crowded
&&& C.fillingD.full
(3) A.windowsB.kitchens
&&& C.wallsD.doors
(4) A.laughingB.smiling
&&& C.weepingD.shouting
(5) A.lostB.thrown
&&& C.gotD.stolen
(6) A.clothesB.trousers
&&& C.sleevesD.pocket
(7) A.picked upB.picked out
&&& C.picked forD.picked at
(8) A.moneyB.bill
&&& C.pieceD.note
(9) A.Not at allB.Thank you very much
  C.I beg your pardonD.Don't mention it
(10) A.eyesB.nose
   C.mouthD.lips
(11) A.downB.in
   C.toD.up
(12) A.and soB.for so
   C.or notD.or so
(13) A.doingB.putting
   C.keepingD.making
(14) A.joyB.surprise
   C.astonishmentD.disappointment
(15) A.forB.with
   C.toD.out
(16) A.naturallyB.completely
   C.possiblyD.actually
(17) A.firstB.third
   C.ownD.second
(18) A.couldB.can
   C.wouldD.will
(19) A.frightfullyB.tearfully
   C.terribly&D.joyfully
(20) A.thirtyB.forty
   C.twentyD.much1、as a matter of fact和in fact的区别2、a few和a little 的区别3、different from和different with的区4、catch up with、come up with 和keep up with的区别5、ed 跟人连用还是ing跟人连用啊?6、be used to do和be used to doing_百度作业帮
1、as a matter of fact和in fact的区别2、a few和a little 的区别3、different from和different with的区4、catch up with、come up with 和keep up with的区别5、ed 跟人连用还是ing跟人连用啊?6、be used to do和be used to doing 的区别7、come from 和be born 的区别8、no one of them wants to go out on rainy days.其中的on one 为什么不是none?
1.as a matter of fact=in fact=actually可以换用2.a few"一些",后面必须接复数名词或像people没有复数的复数名词;a little"一些;一点儿"后面接名词时必须是不可数名词a few books\bags\ a little water\ink\milk3.A is different from B"A和B不同";There are some differences between A and B“A和B有些区别”不说:different with4.catch up with“(处于落后状态)赶上去”keep up with“(没有落后,两人以同样的速度)跟着、跟上”come up with一般表示“提出,想出”,5.-ed过去分词跟人连用还是-ing动词跟人连用的问题,你弄错了,应该这样问:像tired和tiring,interested和interesting,surprised和surprising,excited和exciting等动词原形意义为“使某人感觉.;令人.”怎么用?简单的方法就是:表示这些词的逻辑主语是“令人.”之意时,用-ing形式;表示这些词的逻辑主语 “本身怎么样”,用-ed形式.(注意:所谓逻辑主语,就是这些分词说说明的那个名词或代词)a tired look(tired是修饰look的定语,所以look就是tired的逻辑主语),这里表示的是 “表情look本身疲惫”,所以要用tired过去分词.a tiring job (tiring是修饰look的定语,所以look就是tiring的逻辑主语),这里表示的是 “工作job令人疲惫”,也就是谁去做这件工作谁就会感到疲惫,即:令人疲惫的工作,所以要用-ing现在分词an exciting match一场令人兴奋的比赛(比赛match当然不可能自己兴奋,而是看它的人兴奋)I found him excited.(excited是说明him的,所以him是逻辑主语),“他him本人兴奋”比较:an interested man(一位感兴趣的人),也就是说这个人自己有兴趣an interesting man(一位令人感兴趣的人),也就是说这个人让别人感兴趣6.be used to do是“用来做.(是use的被动语态)”;be used to (doing) sth表示“习惯(做)某事”This pen is used to draw.这支笔是用来绘画的.I am used to living here.我习惯住在这里了.I am used to the life here.这里的生活我习惯了.7.come from两个意思:A)表示“从.里来”;B)表示籍贯“某地人(用一般现在时态)”;be born in表示“在某地出生的(要用过去一般时态)”I came from the library.我从图书馆过来的.Tom comes from America.汤姆是美国人.He was born in Beijing.他在北京出生的.8.你的句子写反了,应该要说:None of them want(s)to go out...注意:一般no one是不和of连用的
8题我没有写反啊···我还有特地看了一下啊···所以说我很疑惑····1、什么叫派生词2、什么叫定语3、什么时候要助动词呢?助动词除了do还有?4、进行时将来时的区别5、if 和whether的区别6、come和move的区别7、状语的定义和would like to do和feel like doing 的区别?8、ask for a ride 中的a可以用the代替吗?9、for example和for instance
的区别同学加问一下哈···
8题没有写反,那无疑就是题目本身错了!
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 be up to date with 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信