英语大年初一周记5英语周记100字带翻译译

英语周记100字
您当前位置: &
英语周记100字
发布:&|&分类:&|&
  英语100字(一)  i went to visit the great wall with my friends during the summer vacation. we went there by bus. it took us about two hours to get there. it was hot and windy that day. there were thousands of people. when we saw a group of foreigners,we went up and talked with them. we told them lots of history of the great wall. they were very surprised when they saw that our english were exellent and we knew a lot about the great wall's history. they thanked us a lot and we really had a good time. we felt proud of ourselves and being chinese.  我和我的伙伴在夏令营期间去了长城,我们是乘汽车去的,经过两个小时才到的那儿。那天天气很热,风也很大,许多许多的人,当我们看到一群外国人的时候,我们上去和他们攀谈。我们告诉他们许多关于长城的故事,他们非常惊讶我们的英语是如斯的好,而且我们还懂那么多关于长城的故事。他们非常感谢我们,而我们也度过了愉快的一天。我们为自己是一名中国人而感到很自豪。  英语周记100字(二)  it was sunny and very hot today. i got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast. then i washed the dishes and cleaned the room. after a short rest i did my homework in the morning. in the afternoon i went swimming in the nearest swimming pool with my friends. it was really cool to swim in such a hot day. i surfed the inter and read a storybook in the evening. i really had a busy and interesting day.  今天天气晴朗相对热。 我起得很早,帮父母做早饭。然后我洗碗打扫屋子。休息一会后我上午做作业。 下午我和伙伴去我家最近的游泳池游泳。 在如斯炎热的夏天游泳确实的很棒。 晚上我上网、看故事书。我今天很忙过得很有趣。  英语周记100字(三)  i went to the home for the aged with my friends on july 30th.as soon as the eldly people saw us, they were all happy. 1.we sang songs and danced for them. then we helped the worker clean the rooms and washes the clothes. they praized us a lot and said that we were good boys. although we felt tired, we had a good time.  我在七月30日和伙伴去了敬老院。那些老年人一看到我们就非常欢快。我们给他们唱歌、跳舞。 然后我们帮助那里的工人们打扫房间、洗衣服。他们夸赞我们是好孩子。尽管我们感到很累,当我们过得很愉快。  英语周记100字(四)  i live very happily today in the morning, it is very fine then i climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. coming back home in the evening, family and i sat and watched tv together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious.  今天我过得非常开心早上,天气非常好于是我和家人一起去登山,山()上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融融。  英语周记100字(五)  i went to summer camp on vacation. on the first day, we went to a beautiful beach. it was a sunny and hot day, so we went swimming. the water was warm and we had great fun. then the next day, we went to the mountains. there were many trees and i really enjoyed them. on the last day, we had a great party. we sang and danced happily. we didn&t want to leave(离开) the friends and the teachers. i hope i can go to summer camp again next year.  我去夏令营度假。第一天,我们去了美丽的海滩。这是一个阳光和炎热的一天,所以我们去游泳。水是温暖的,我们有很大的乐趣。然后第二天,我们去了山区。有许多树木,我非常喜欢他们。在最后一天,我们有一个伟大的党。我们欢快地载歌载舞。我们不想离开(离开)的伙伴和老师。我希望我能够去夏令营明年再次。
你可能感兴趣的文章:
本站为你推荐的文章:
本文标题:本文地址:
Powered By ZBlog | 鄂ICP备号-3 |欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>>> 作文列表
最新周记50字作文大全
热点周记50字作文大全
热门体裁作文大全
周记50字大全
你正在浏览的是周记50字栏目,想象50字作文栏目主要精选了优秀的关于小学生周记50字,初高中周记50字等各类周记;欲查看其它字数和年级的周记请查看:
周记50字作文列表
逛超市作文50字 今天我和爸爸妈妈一起逛永辉超市,爸爸买了旺仔牛奶、露露、香蕉片很多很多好吃的。 爸爸还抽到了对联,还在那吃了日本料理,今天我真开心。 逛超市作文50字 今天中午吃完...
白马涧一日游周记50字 捧着我的少年梦想,心中充满妈妈的希望......车上,我们正欢快的唱着歌,兴高采烈地前往我们向往已久的、亲爱的白马涧。 终于,终于,终于到了!同学们兴奋极了,一窝...
难忘的元宵灯谜会周记50字 今天是2月18日星期五,虽然正月十五元宵节已过,但是我们学校的灯谜会活动还在继续着。 下午第二节课的时候,随着广播里老师的向导,我们陆续的来到了学校大门口...
观灯展周记50字 时间过得真快,不觉又一年过去了,今年的春节又到了,要过大年了,怎么叫人不高兴呢?记得去年春节,市上在宝塔公园办灯展,我和爸爸妈妈去看灯展,至今记忆犹新。 新年晚...
我给妈妈倒水喝50字 作者:潘雨露 星期五放学回到家,小红放下书包就开始做作业。做完作业,小红到厨房一看,发现妈妈正在炒菜。看到妈妈的满头大汗,小红赶紧倒了一杯水,说妈妈您辛苦了...
观察植物生长50字 今天一放学我就回家观察植物的生长情况,发现种子还没有发芽,不知道它们什么时候才能长大,我很着急,奶奶走过来很有耐心地告诉我,种子种下去一般要一个星期左右才会...
全班一起去嘟嘟城周记50字 一(3)班李青徐 今天,我们全班一起去嘟嘟城。每个大组都有带主食、手表和垫子。我带了主食和手表。我们组的组长是郑博文,我是队员。我们参与的项目是开车要...
拔菜周记50字 作者:余克 今天我和外婆一起去菜地里拔菜。因为昨天刚下过雨,所以菜地里特别湿,弄得我的脚上、裤子上、衣服上都是泥巴,特别的脏,我还不小心摔了一个四脚朝天。呜呜!...
消防演习50字 一(6)班陈伊卉 星期二我们正要去跑步,突然响起了火警警报,原来是消防演习。我们立即跑出教室,我看到别的班的同学有用餐巾遮住鼻子的,我直接用手捂住嘴巴和鼻子往外跑...
逛书店50字 一(1)班李霄阳 今天我和爸爸妈妈吃过玩饭一起去逛书店。这是我最喜欢的活动,文二路的博库书城有很多的书,数都数不完。我先看了一本故事书,然后上了三楼看儿童读物,我最...
快乐的大年初一作文50字 【作者:吕陶安】 新的一年到来了,新年的第一天,大年初一。我和外公、外婆、妈妈一起先到了净寺新年祈福,祝一家人身体健康,每天快快乐乐。然后我们一起去电影...
今天中午,我和小伙伴们一个个兴奋地来到了天桥,天桥上面人来人往,天桥下面有川流不息的汽车。我们把毛巾弄湿,有的跪着擦下面的栏杆,有的猫着擦,还有的在扫地我们把角角落落擦得干...
我长大了作文50字 小时候,我是个调皮捣蛋的孩子,经常跟妈妈顶嘴,现在我不但听妈妈的话,还帮助她做家务,我真的长大了。...
日记50字 今天,我帮奶奶做家务。我帮奶奶拖地板、倒垃圾,擦窗台。家里被我打扫的很干净。我感觉很舒服,因为我觉得家里干净了,也温馨多了。...
好玩的英语课作文50字 今天是上英语课的时间,我很期待上这节英语课,因为是上水果的课。有苹果、有菠萝、有草莓、还有桃子。哈哈都是我喜欢吃的。...
开学周记50字 开学了,我们迎来了新的学期,新的学年,也迎来了新的一年级同学,我本来是很开心的,但有些同学却想捉弄他们,不过我是不会去干的,也会尽力阻止的。 另外,学校新增了图书...
参观铁皮石斛基地作文50字 早上,我和爸爸妈妈一起去参观了铁皮石斛基地。基地可真大呀,有好多大大的蓬。蓬里有很多很多绿油油的小苗。我还尝了一口它的味道香香的,但是很黏黏的。...
小燕子作文50字 春回大地,万物复苏。 柳树发芽了,小燕子也回来了。 小燕子穿着黑色的外套,轻盈的飞来飞去,它的尾巴好像一把剪刀,能把春天修剪得漂漂亮亮。...
今天下午,梁至翀约我到他家去玩,我们在他家里玩得很尽兴。之后我们又玩了他的陀螺。最后,我们为一个问题开始了一番激烈的争辩:到底输赢是因人技术好坏而异,还是因陀螺好坏而异。...
坐飞机周记50字 今天终于到来了,我就要乘飞机去北京了,在飞机场我和我的朋友都非常兴奋,在9点钟我们拿到了飞机登机票了在飞机侯车场 我们又等了半小时,但并没影响牫激动又兴奋的心情,...
【-暑假第一周周记50字】: 在开是假期的第一周里,我过得非常充实而简单。 早上八点半起床,开始新的一天的生活。洗漱完毕之后,开始用餐。吃完饭了,要先把作业完成,之后,我...
【-爸爸带我买滑板周记50字】: 前几天,爸爸带我去商场买了滑板。 我非常的开心,一回到家就迫不及待的拿着滑板到楼下玩去了。开始,我感觉滑板非常的不稳,可能是因为我是初学...
有一天我和堂姐刘青阳去一个破巷子玩,到了目的地,我说:我们去打气球吧!刘青阳说:没问题。我们花了十块钱打四十枪,每人一把枪。我说:看我的!啪的一声,完美命中!后来几乎每一枪...
今天我们去了百万葵园,那里景色非常优美,各种鲜花争奇斗艳,有粉红色的桃花、有紫色的薰衣草、金黄色的向日葵花、粉色和红色的玫瑰花、让我记忆最深刻的还是五颜六色的紫荆花和郁金香...
星期五放完学后回到家开始做语文作业,作业是要听写全部学过的生字。我们学到了小壁虎借尾巴这一课,所以要从第一课听写到这一课。有一些字以前听写过会写,但是我这次忘了。所以最后错...
周记50字的相关栏目:初二英语周记50字带翻译寒假生活(5篇范文)
緋色の夜AC423
What the most meanful thing I have done in the last week is learning swimming.Last friday,my cousin and I went to the swimming pool.He promised to teach me how to swim.At first I was scared,but he tau...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码初一英语周记50字左右 求4篇 带中文的
圣诞快乐0257
THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it.It supplies us with a variety of news every day.It tells us the political situation of the world.If we form the habit of reading the newspaper,we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous,I try hard to adapt myself to it.Why?Because I intend to be a good student.I wish to render service to my country.I get up at six o’clock every day.After I wash my face and brush my teeth,I begin to review my lessons.I go to school at seven o’clock.After school is over,I return home.We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework.I want to finish it before I go to bed.A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生 Do you mind being called a bad student?Of course not.So far as I know,everybody intends to be (become) a model student.However,to be a model student is by no means an easy thing.First,he must do his best to obtain knowledge.A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed.Secondly,he must remember to improve his health.Only a strong man can do great tasks.Thirdly,he should receive moral education.If his conduct is not good,no one will consider making friends with him.HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐 There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world.Without it,life will be empty and meaningless.If you wish to know how to get happiness,you must pay attention to the following two points.First,health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness).Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life.Secondly,happiness consists in contentment.A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress.There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good.I’m really happy.My brother is shy and funny.He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad.He like telling jokes.He always plays jokes on his friends and my family,and always makes us laugh.My father is a doctor.He works in a hospital of Sanya.He doesn’t like watching TV,but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night.My mother is a waitress.She works in a restaurant.She has good habits.She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day.But I don’t like milk.It is awful.She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time.She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed.My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side.I love each person in my family.I love my sweet warm home.Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house.I played with my cousin.Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest.“that’s a good idea.” I said.Then we prepared for the traveling.After lunch,the sky turned dark.After that ,it rained heavily.It meant our plan is impossible.What a pity day!太多的话删掉点!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My Favourite PetMy favourite pet is a cat.She has short ,grey fur and white paws.Her eyes are green and she is quite small .She weights about 2 kilograms.Usually,she eats cat food from a tin,But her favourite food is fish .She doesn't like dogs and she hates the rain.We like she because she is very friendly.
My best friend is Li Hua. He is 12 years old. He is a student in Guangming Middle School. He is tall and strong. He works hard at school. Li Hua often helps me with my studies. He loves music and reading books. We play football when we have time. Li Hua is a good student and a kind person. We all like him
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语周记50字带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信