This is a _______ hat.
A. small yellowB. yellow smallC. blue bigD. yellow big
根据所给汉语,用英语完成句子,每空一词。
1. 那件红色T恤衫卖价25美元。
The red T-shirt is _____ _____ for $25. 2. 那位穿白色衣服的女孩是露西的妹妹。
The girl _____ _____ is Lucy"s sister. 3. 这顶帽子也是莉萨的。
The hat is _____ Lisa’s. 4. 你想要多少钱?
_____ _____ do you want? 5. 请过来看一看我的新足球。
Please come and _____ a _____ _____ my new football.
根据汉语提示完成句子。1. 不要在乎别人怎么说,而是继续你的工作。
Don"t _____ _____ what _____ say about you, just go on with your work.
2. 请不要炫耀自己了,我们都知道你买了一辆新车。
Please stop_____
_____ .We all know you"ve got a new car.3. 我选择了和你一样的帽子。
I chose_____
_____ hat_____
_____ .4. 你爸爸会说别的语言吗?例如法语或德语?
Can your father speak any other languages? _____ _____ , French or German?5. 老师敲了敲教桌以引起我们的注意。
The teacher knocked on the teacher"s desk _____ _____ _____ _____ .
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子。
1. 我们有女孩穿的红色、白色、黄色运动鞋。
________ girls, we have sports shoes________ red, white and yellow.2. 你可以用50元的价格买这件羊毛衫。
You can ________this sweater________50 yuan.3. 他们以非常合理的价格出售电脑。
They ________computers at a very good________.4. 来给你自己选一件T恤衫。
________and buy a T-shirt for________.5. 我们有12元的运动包。
We have bags________ ________for only 12 yuan.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司black skin是什么意思
    急急..
09-10-06 &匿名提问
II. 单项选择(A)察颜观色选错项(四个选项中有一个答案是错误的,请选出来。)(& B& )1. —Is that apple red or green?—_____D_________.A. It’s green&&& B. It’s red&&& C. Green&&& D. No, it’s red(& B& )2. The girl __C___ is Lily.A. in red&&& B. in a red coat&&& C. on the red coat&&& D, in the red coat(& B& )3. It’s a pen. It’s ___C______.A. red&& B. a red pen&&& C. a red one&&& D. a red color pen (& C& )4. You have a black bike. I have _D____, too.A. one&&& b. a black bike&&& C. a black one&&& D. a black it(& B& )5. Li Ping’s sweater is ____D______.A. yellow&& B. white&& C. black&&&& D. an orange(B)选择最佳答案&/p&& (& D& ) 1. —What color is it?&&&&&& — It’s __C___yellow. It’s ______yellow car.A. An, an& B. a, a& C. /, a&& D. a, /(& B& )2. __B____ orange is______ orange.A. An, an&&& B. An, /& C. /, an&& D. A, /(& A& )3. — _A____ is the bike?—It’s gray.A. What color&& B. What& C. How&& D. Where(& C& )4. — __C___one is your car?—The red one.A. What& B. Where& C. Which& D. How(& B& )5. — What color is your pen?—____B_______.A. It’s a nice pen&& B. Green&&& C. the green& D. a green pen(& D& )6. These coats are&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. theirs(& A& )7. What color are&&&&&&&& trousers?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. he’s(&A&& )8. Which book is yours, Jim?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. The one on the desk.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The one.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. The desk one.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. One desk.(& B& )9. Give&&&&&&& a knife, please.&&&&&&&&&&& A. my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I(& C& )10. Lucy! That pen&&__B_____&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&& A. looks after your.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. looks like yours&&&&&&&&&&& C. look like yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. looks you(& D& )11. —Which shirt is yours?__C___— &&&&&&&white one.&&&&&&&&&&& A. A&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. An&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. The&&&& D. /(&& A )12. It looks like&&&__C__&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&& A. we&&&&&&&&&& B. our&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. ours&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. us(&& B )13. The man over&__A___is&&&&&&& mother’s friend.&&&&&&&&&&& A. there, their&&&&&&&&&& B. their, theirs&&&&&&&&& C. there, there&&&&& D. their, there(& C& )14. These are__A____books and those are&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. my, yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. mine, your&&&&&&&&&&& C. my, your&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. mine, yours(&& B )15. The girl is&__B_____&&&&&& a yellow dress and a red hat.&&&&&&&& A. under&&&&&&&&&& B. in&& C. of&&&&&& D. onIII. 选词填空(A)把你通常见到的下列物品的颜色填入下列各句中,每题限填一种颜色。&/p&1.&&&&&& The flag(旗帜)is_red_____.2.&&&&&& —What color is your blackboard(黑板)? —Why, it’s _black____.3.&&&&&& An orange is _orange____.4.&&&&&& Is a banana green? No, it’s _yellow____.5.&&&&&& What color is the sky(天空)? It’s often(通常) _blue____.6. Trees in spring (春天) are _green____.7. Look at the _white____ snowman(雪人). It looks
blood(血液) is ___red ___.9. Meimei is a Chinese girl, so she has __black_____ hair.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. We are Chinese, so our skin is __yellow_____.(B)选用适当的介词填空。&/p&1. Who is the girl __in__ the red coat?2. Can you color it black ___is___ this?__like____3. Who is the boy __in____ the bike?_on_____4. The football __on___ the floor is Li Ming’s5. The child_in____ the tall tree picks the pears __on___ the tree.IV. 句子翻译(A)翻译下列划线部分的身兼数职的词语。&/p&1. Color it red, please.涂色What color is your bag?颜色2. There is an orange on the desk.橘子There is some orange in the bottle. 橘汁The orange sweater is Han Meimei’s.橘色3. We can see a light in the picture. 光&/p&That’s a light red coat.淡的4. The grass in green.绿色Mrs. Green is a doctor.格林,姓氏&/p&5. I know Mr. Black.布莱克,姓氏The boy on the black bike is my brother.黑色(B)根据汉语意思完成下列句子。&/p&1.这件衬衫是什么颜色的?___what _is the____color______ ____of____ this shirt?2.你的裤子是什么颜色的?他们是白色的。&/p&—___what___is the__ color______ ____of____ your trousers?—They are ___white_____.3. 你认识那边的那个男孩吗?__Do______ you ____know____ ___the_____ boy ___over_____ there_____?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 穿绿色衣服的女孩是他的妹妹。&/p&____the____girl ___in_____ ____green__clothes__ is his sister.5.请把你的书拿这里来。给你。&/p&—___Take____ __your______ books ___here_____ , please.—___Here_____ _you_______ ___are_____.6. 你喜欢哪一本书? 我喜欢那本新的。&/p&—__Which______ book ___do_____ you _like_______ ?—I like& _the_______ __new______ one.7. 我的鞋子是白色的,你的鞋子呢?&/p&My ___shoes____ are white, ___what _____ ___about_____ yours?8. 让我们把这个盒子涂成红色吧。&/p&Let’s __color______ the __box______ red.9.她的头发长并且是黑色的。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Her hair is __long______ and __black______. 10. 骑粉红色自行车的那个女孩是玛丽。&/p&The girl ___on_____ ___the_____ ___red_____ __bike______ is Mary.&’s your black car. (对划线部分提问)&/p&&_what___is__ the___color____ __of___ your car?2.The boy in red coat is my brother. (对划线部分提问)&/p&_Which_____ __boy____ ___is___ ___your___ brother?3.My English teacher is in the white car. (对划线部分提问)&/p&__Where___ ___is___ __your_____ English teacher?4.The black TV is hers.(对划线部分提问)&/p&__Which____ __TV___ is hers?5.Is that jeep brown?& Is that jeep green? (变为选择疑问句)Is that jeep_brown____ __or____ _green_____ ?6. This is a yellow car. (对划线部分提问)&/p&_What's____ __this____?7. My shoes are pink. (对划线部分提问)&/p&& _What____ __are___ __your____your shoes?&& 8. The man in red is her uncle. (对划线部分提问)&/p&__Which___ __man___ ___is___ her uncle?&VI. 改错题&/p&下面的对话以“行”为单位,若有错误,在错处的下面画线,并将正确答案写在横线上;若没有错误,在横线上写个T。&br&&Mary: Excuse me, Tom. Who’s&&&&& 1. ___Who's改为Whose________black cat is this?Is it yours?&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&2.___T________Tom: Let me have a look it. Oh,&&&&& 3.___去掉it________no, it isn’t mine.I think it’s Ann’s. Mineare yellow.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4._____are改为is______Mary: Ann, look at the cat&&&&&&&&&& 5. ___T________in the tree. Is it yours?Ann: Sorry, it isn’t my. My cat&&&&&& 6.__my___改为_mine___is at home.I think it looks like Lily.&&&&&&& 7. ___Lily改为Lily's________Mary: Who’s Lily?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. ___T_________Ann: She’s my friend. Look! He’s&& 9. ___He改为She_________&& &there. Let’s go and ask her.Mary: OK, let’s go.&&&&&&&&&& &&10. ___T_________
请登录后再发表评论!
意思是:黑色皮肤,
请登录后再发表评论!that.a.is.car.yellow连词成句_百度知道
that.a.is.car.yellow连词成句
hat is a yellow car.那是一辆黄色的汽车。希望对你有帮助,满意请及时采纳,你的采纳是我回答的动力
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}