最喜欢的城市英语日记60字初二水平作文,初二上水平的,不需要太难

我最喜欢的城市(my favourite city)_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
我最喜欢的城市(my favourite city)
发表时间:内容来源:
我最喜欢的城市(my favourite city)
Shanghai is my favorite city. I like it because I was born in there, and a lot of my family members and my friends live there. The shopping in Shanghai is cheaper than here, but it&s expensive in China. I have a lot of things to do there, like: shopping, playing, going to my friend&s home& And there&re also a lot of places that are interesting. In Shanghai, people speak the same language as I do. I was there for 13 years! I left there on August, 18th, 2010. And I was there because I was born in there and I lived there.
There&re a lot of people in Shanghai. The people are like me. We all speak the same language. The people in Shanghai are busy and friendly. And Shanghai is also and international city. It&s beautiful and fancy. There&re a lot of tall buildings. That&s why Shanghai is my favorite city. It&s my home city. I love Shanghai!!!
I&d like to go back to Shanghai, but just for a visit. Although Shanghai is good, I&d like to live here because I&d like to study here. I only get a little homework and the air here is flasher than Shanghai. The weather is hot in Shanghai. And the best time of year to go there is spring, because in spring, the weather is cool and warm. But some people asked me:& Why don&t we go there in the fall? The fall is also cool and warm.& I don&t think so, because in Shanghai, the fall is still very hot. I&d like to recommend this place to other because I want more and more people to know and visit my hometown. I hope if I ask my friends:& Have you ever been to Shanghai? Do you like Shanghai?& The answers shouldn&t be:& No, I haven&t been to Shanghai. And I don&t even know anything about Shanghai!& Now, I&ll recommend you to go to visit Shanghai in summer vacation or winter vacation or spring break or every time you&d like, you&d want, because Shanghai is a very nice city. If you go there, you&ll soon like it!
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News求一篇关于exo卞白贤的英语作文,不要太难,初二水平,求速回80词_百度作业帮
求一篇关于exo卞白贤的英语作文,不要太难,初二水平,求速回80词
同行星饭,质量尽量= =照着百度自己写的,逻辑顺序可能会有问题,微调就好了Bian Boxian was born in May 6,1992.,is a member of the EXO (EXO-K).His company is S.M Entertainment.He is my Idol.He can sing,play the piano,Aikido and so on.He is very outgoing lovely,and kind-hearted.He get along well with people .His hand is very beautiful.He was very handsome when he wearing eyeliner,He is called Eyeliner Prince.His favourite fruit is strawberry.He belive Effort is the way to survive.But he Fear of heights.
其他类似问题
My favorite idol is BianBaixian He is a Koren and we uaually ask him"傻棒子"
你tm是个什么东西,卧槽,简直了,赶紧滚
扫描下载二维码描写一处名胜古迹的英语作文,100字左右(大概7到8行的字),不要太难 初二水平_百度作业帮
描写一处名胜古迹的英语作文,100字左右(大概7到8行的字),不要太难 初二水平
The Summer Palace is a great attractions for visitors in Beijing.It has been said as one of the most elegant palace ever,with a great history behind too.The Emperor of China used to come here every Summer,to get away from the burning hot weather.Archaeologists have discovered many extraordinary things,since lot of attractions is still a mystery,so complicated to make even the people nowadays struggle to make with.However,this amusing palace was burnt up with fire and got destroyed to parts in 1858.Nowadays,we could still see barely the outliners of this palace.
谢谢啦~~~~
其他类似问题
干嘛 现在写作文都百度上面抄抄啊
你能进步吗?
I 'd like to introduce the forbidden city in the capital of china beijing.
扫描下载二维码英语作文.初二下册作文.80词左右、初二的水平,单词不要太难了.某报社来信了解你们学校的课外活动情况及你们的建议,请根据表格中提供的内容用英语写一篇80词左右的短文.文章开头已给出_百度作业帮
英语作文.初二下册作文.80词左右、初二的水平,单词不要太难了.某报社来信了解你们学校的课外活动情况及你们的建议,请根据表格中提供的内容用英语写一篇80词左右的短文.文章开头已给出.活动时间 4:30p.m.-5:30p.m.主要内容 1.体育类(篮球、足球、乒乓球等)2.兴趣小组(绘画、歌舞、电脑等)3.英语角(周一、周三下午)建议 1.增加课外活动时间.2.减少作业量.I‘d like to tell you something about the out-of-class activities in our school.
给我温暖0252
I‘d like to tell you something about the out-of-class activities in our school.Generally,we start our out-of-class activities at 4:30 and go to back to classroom at 5:30.It is colourful and significant .For example,we play sports like basketball,football,pingpong and so on.More over,we have interest groups,and we drawer pictures,sing ,dance and play the computer together.Besides,we have an English corner in the afternoon of Monday and Wendsday .But I have some advice .I think the time of out-of-class activities should be longer and homework should be less.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一篇题目为物理太难的英语作文,60词左右,初二水平_百度知道
一篇题目为物理太难的英语作文,60词左右,初二水平
Firstly.These are my experience in learning physics. At last, do some exersice to consod like to tell you some
ways to help you learn it well.But my physical result is good, listen to the teacher carefully inthe class. Second, learn by yourself before the class.so I&#39. I agree with you?If you think physics is very difficult to learnPhysics is very difficult
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二水平英语短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。