九年级物理寒假作业英语,寒假作业与生活

论文发表、论文指导
周一至周五
9:00&22:00
新目标英语九年级(上)寒假作业
2010年第2期目录
&&&&&&本期共收录文章9篇
  Ⅰ. 听力(略) 中国论文网 /9/view-1768854.htm  Ⅱ. 单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)   21. ―Do you think our women’s volleyball team will win the match?   ―Yes. We have better players. So I ____them to win.   A. hope B. ask C. help D. expect   22. When they heard the____news, they all got ____ .   A. exciting B. exciting   C. excited D. excited   23. ―Do you know the woman called Yu Dan?   ―Yes. She is regarded ____ one of the best speakers in our country.   A. with B. as C. like D. for   24. This is the best movie ____ I have ever seen these years.   A. which B. where C. that D. when   25. His life____a lot during the last three years.   A. has changed B. changing   C. change D. will change   26. What____you____ do when you lived in the country?   A. use to B. use   C. used to D. used to   27. ―Why not come out and play games with us?   ―I’m not ____out on school nights.   A. allowed to go B. allowed going   C. allowing to go D. allowing going   28. Try not to ____ all the vegetables. Please leave some for me.   A. put up B. use up C. look up D. turn up   29. He is very busy. He has no time____my letter.   A. to reply B. replying to   C. to reply to D. replying   30. My brother succeeded ____the entrance exam in June this year.   A. of passing B. to pass   C. in passing D. to passing   31. ____ our surprise, the poor children study in a busa house.   A. F instead of B. To; instead   C. To; instead of D. F instead   32. If I ____ lots of money, I would buy a car for my mother.   A. have B. has C. had D. am having   33. ―Look! It ____ be Mr Wang.   ―It____be him. He has gone abroad.   A. mustn’t B. can’t   C. mustn’t D. can’t   34. ― ____ does the MP4 belong to?   ―Carol, I think.   A. How B. Who(m) C. What D. Whose   35. We have to____ the sports meeting till next Monday because of the bad weather.   A. put off B. put on C. put up D. put out      Ⅲ. 完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)   On April 1, Mike decided to play a joke on his friends. He said to Tom, “When I was ____36 ____by Mr Hill’s room, he was talking with____ 37____ teacher about a test. I think____38 ____ a science test this afternoon.”   Soon,____ 39____ all the students in Mr Hill’s science class knew about it. They ____40____went into the classroom and began to study. But Mike didnot do so. He was____ 41____ to himself at his classmates. When the class began, Mr Hill said to the students, “Class, we’re going to have a test today.”   Mike was ____42 ____ . He could not believe his____43____. As soon as the class was over, the students were all very ____44____ to him. But he could only smile. “What a____ 45 ____ I was!” he thought.   36. A. going B. coming C. in D. passing   37. A. another B. his C. other D. our   38. A. there are B. there will be C. there will have D. there has   39. A. of B. for C. almost D. every   40. A. soon B. quickly C. quick D. slowly
  41. A. happy B. laughing C. speaking D. crying   42. A. surprised B. pleased C. a student D. angry   43. A. words B. ears C. classmates D. friends   44. A. sorry B. afraid C. thankful D. good   45. A. student B. teacher C. clever D. fool      Ⅳ. 阅读理解(每小题2分,共40分)      (A)   Kitty, my daughter, has started high school. One day, her school coach encouraged her to join the basketball team. Her first thought was that she would ask a friend to join the team with her. I told my daughter that she needed to make her own decision. I didn’t want her to miss some great chances in life just because her friends were not doing it.   My daughter and I always talk about her future, her hopes and her dreams. And I give myself enough time to sit down and listen to what my daughter is saying.   I’m always asking my daughter’s opinions about important things. I think children see the same things through different eyes. If you respect their opinions, they like to listen to and take your advice. Show your children respect and they will learn to respect others. Remember that our children learn from us, and you are your children’s first teacher.   46. When the coach asked Kitty to join the basketball team, she first____.   A. asked her mother for advice   B. refused(拒绝) to do it   C. wanted to join it with her friends   D. tried to make a decision by herself   47. What does the writer NOT do?   A. She gives her daughter some useful advice.   B. She discusses important things with her daughter.   C. She encourages her daughter to do things by herself.   D. She asks her daughter to follow her opinions.   48. The underlined word “respect” means “____” in Chinese.   A. 服从 B. 尊重 C. 反对 D. 表达   49. What is the main idea of the passage?   A. Children should follow their parents’ opinions at any time.   B. Children should express their opinions.   C. Parents should make all decisions for their children.   D. Parents should respect their children’s opinions.   50. The writer plays many important roles in her daughter’s life EXCEPT____.   A. a mother B. a listener C. a teacher D. a leader      (B)   Traveling is one of the most important activities for people and it has interested people for hundreds of years. With the development of modern technology, traveling to different countries has become much easier than ever. But do you know how to stay healthy during a trip?   Staying healthy while traveling can make your trip pleasant. The following tips can be useful for you.   Before leaving:   ▲ Some kinds of medicine are necessary. They can be useful when you get sick or not feel well.   ▲ If you will do lots of physical activities on your trip such as walking, but you don’t do much exercise, do some exercise weeks or months before you leave.   ▲ Wear comfortable shoes, a hat, sun-glasses and put on sun-cream.   While traveling:   ▲ Don’t overexercise, especially on hot days.   ▲ Tap water(自来水) is not safe, so drink plenty of bottled water (also use it to brush your teeth) and always clean the cover of the bottle.
  ▲ Don’t use ice to cool drinks, because germs(细菌) are active in cold places.   ▲ Be careful with uncooked food and fruits that you cannot peel.   ▲ Have “rest time” during your trip.   51. The passage mainly tells us about____.   A. the development of travel   B. some tips about traveling   C. how to prepare for a pleasant trip   D. what we should do when we travel   52. We can infer(推断) from the passage that____.   A. people became interested in traveling a century ago   B. people shouldn’t do any exercise before a trip   C. modern technology is helpful to the development of traveling   D. people can drink tap water while traveling   53. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?   A. Travel food. B. Travel clothing.   C. Travel costs. D. Travel safety.   54. Which picture doesn’t show the things you need before the trip?      55. The writer seems to tell us that____.   A. we should take a break when it is necessary   B. we don’t need to clean the cover of the bottle   C. we’d better not drink cold water   D. we should not do exercise on hot days      (C)   The following materials are from a teenager forum(论坛). They are about whether teenagers should have part-time jobs or not.   Daeho-Choi, South Korea   I don’t think that teenagers should go out to work while they are in school. Teenagers have to study hard. If they work after school, maybe, they can’t concentrate on their studies. And social(社会的) life is still very difficult for teenagers to get used to.   There are so many reasons that teenagers try to work. They want to buy new stuff(东西), have expensive things, and imitate(模仿) adult life. But, in my opinion, schools and parents should persuade teenagers to study hard, and prepare some systems(系统) that can attract them to study hard.   Kohei Furuya, Japan   Why shouldn’t teenagers work? If they work, they can learn how hard it is to get money in society. Also, this is a good chance to understand how they are supposed to be in society. They can’t learn this in school.   Eve, the USA   I think it is great to be able to get a job as a teenager, because it helps you to prepare for the future and it is also a great experience. It also gives you a chance to see what it is like to earn and spend money of your own.   56. Who thinks teenagers should have part-time jobs?   A. Daeho-Choi and Kohei Furuya B. Daeho-Choi and Eve.   C. Kohei Furuya and Eve. D. No one.   57. Which of the following opinions does NOT belong to Daeho-Choi?   A. Students who have a part-time job can’t concentrate on their studies.   B. Social life is still very difficult for teenagers.   C. Social life has a dangerous environment.   D. Students who have a part-time job can learn how hard it is to get money in society.   58. The person who thinks working can help teenagers to prepare for the future is from____ .   A. the USA B. Japan C. South Korea D. China   59. In Kohei Furuya’s opinion, what are the advantages of having a part-time job for teenagers?   ① They can learn how hard it is to get money in society.
  ② It is a great experience.   ③ They can get a good chance to understand how they are supposed to be in society.   ④ They can imitate adult life.   A. ①② B. ③④ C. ①③ D. ②④   60. The underlined word “persuade” means “” in Chinese.   A. 控制 B. 说服 C. 反对 D. 迫使      (D)   61. Some things can carry messages. For example, a sign at the bus stop helps you to know which bus to take. Signs on the door tell you whether to go in or out. Have you ever noticed that there are a lot of signs around you and that you receive messages from them all the time?   62. Many people can use computers, but few of them know how to look after them. Remember the following when you use computers: keep your computer in a cool, do not put water or foo keep your screen clean.   63. Exercise is very important in space. On earth, your legs carry your body, but in space, astronauts float, so they do not use their legs. This is bad for their legs, so they exercise for thirty minutes every day.   64. In space, sleeping is very different. Some astronauts like to float in the air, but most astronauts like to be in a sleeping bag. They tie the bag to a wall so that they won’t float at night.   65. As we know, we put food on a plate and water in a glass on earth. Gravity(引力) holds the food down and keeps the water in the glass. But in space, there is almost no gravity. So food can float away, and astronauts must eat and drink carefully.   根据上面5段文字材料内容,从A-G中找出与它们相对应的标题,其中有两个选项是多余的。   A. Use computers in right ways.   B. How to sleep in space.   C. How to swim in the river.   D. Signs and messages.   E. Eating and drinking in space.   F. Food and drink.   G. The importance of exercise.      Ⅴ. 词语运用(每小题1分,共10分)根据短文内容,从下面方框中选出10个单词,并用其适当形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。其中有两个单词是多余的。      if, excite, use, one, final, take, when,we, wonderful, remember, memory, usual      At school many things happen to us. We may feel excited 66 we have success in a school play. We may feel sorry if we lose an important game. We want to keep the memory for the rest of our lives.   How to keep the memory? 67 English teacher, Miss Wang, has taught us a good way of 68 things――to make our own yearbook. What is a yearbook? A yearbook is a kind of book which is 69 to keep the memory of 70 moments. It’s 71 made at the end of the year.   Last December, we began to make our yearbook. 72 we chose the persons who had done something special, then some students interviewed them, some wrote down their stories, others 73 photos of them. Everyone in our class had something to do. 74 our teacher helped us to put the things together. We had our first yearbook.   All of us put a lot of love into making the yearbook. It is so 75 that not only the students but also our parents and teachers will remember the special time for ever.      Ⅵ. 补全对话(每句2分,共10分)在下面对话的空白处填入适当的句子,使对话意思完整、通顺。   (John wants to invite Sue and Judy to see a film. He is calling Sue ...)   Sue: Hello!   John: Hello! May I speak to Sue, please?
  Sue: This is Sue speaking.____76___   John: This is John.   Sue: Hi, John. How are you?   John: Fine, thank you. And you?   Sue: I’m OK. What’s up?   John:___77___   Sue: Yes, I’m free.   John: I’ve got three tickets for a film this Saturday evening. I’d like to invite you and Judy to see the film. Would you like to go with me?   Sue: ___78___   John: Great! By the way, have you got Judy’s telephone number?   Sue: Yes.   John: ___79___   Sue: Sure. I’ll call her as soon as possible. When and where shall we meet?   John:___80___   Sue: OK. Let’s meet at 5:00 p.m. at the cinema.   John: All right. See you then.   Sue: See you.      Ⅶ. 书面表达(15分)   假如你是黄峰,你们学校最近开始在课间播放音乐,你们班的同学对此进行了讨论,看法不一。现在请你以“Should music be played during the break?”为题,给校长写一封信,客观地介绍一下讨论的情况。   注意:   1. 开头和结尾部分已写好。   2. 可适当增加谈论话题时经常用到的话语,使所写内容连贯。   3. 所写内容必须包括至少三种观点。   4. 词数:80个左右。   参考词汇: study efficiency学习效率; expected预期的; effect影响   Dear headmaster,   We had a discussion about whether music should be played or not during the break. All the students in our class gave their opinions._____________________      Yours   Huang Feng      Key:   Ⅰ. 1-20(略)   Ⅱ. 21-25 DDBCA26-30 DABCC31-35 CCDBA   Ⅲ. 36-40 DABCB41-45 BABCD   Ⅳ. 46-50 CDBDD51-55 BCCDA56-60 CDACB61-65 DAGBE   Ⅴ. 66. when67. Our68. remembering69. used70. exciting   71. usually72. First73. took74. Finally75. wonderful   Ⅵ. One possible version:   76. Who’s that?/Who’s speaking?   77. Are you free this weekend?   78. Yes, I’d love/like to.   79. Could/Can you call her?   80. Shall we meet at 5:00 p.m. at the cinema?   Ⅶ. One possible version:   Dear headmaster,   We had a discussion about whether music should be played or not during the break. All the students in our class gave their opinions.   Most of us agree that music should be played. As we know, listening to music can make us happy. Besides, music helps us relax after studying for a long time. What’s more, music can help us improve the study efficiency. But I don’t think so.   I don’t think we can get the expected results by listening to music, as the break between classes is too short. What’s needed during the break is peace instead of noise produced by the music. In addition, in class some students are still lost in the music they have just heard. This will have bad effect on their studies.   Yours   Huang Feng
转载请注明来源。原文地址:
【xzbu】郑重声明:本网站资源、信息来源于网络,完全免费共享,仅供学习和研究使用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,如有不愿意被转载的情况,请通知我们删除已转载的信息。
xzbu发布此信息目的在于传播更多信息,与本网站立场无关。xzbu不保证该信息(包括但不限于文字、数据及图表)准确性、真实性、完整性等。欢迎你,    
2016年初三九年级寒假作业答案大全
16:30:52 来源:新东方在线
  初中最后一个寒假即将结束,同学们的寒假作业做的怎么样了?整理了《2016年初三九年级寒假作业答案大全》,供大家参考。希望对大家有所帮助。2016年初三九年级寒假作业答案大全序号2016年初三九年级寒假作业答案查看详情12345  来源:新东方在线论坛  更多、、、等最新信息,请关注。
本文关键字:
初中网络课堂
中考15天特训营
初二【语数英】全能满分下半年卡
¥860.013648试听
昵称:土豆奥数、中考专家,毕业于清华大学计算机系和法学专业,14年中小学数学培训经验,连续8年被评为...
初二【语数英...
初二【语数英】全能满分上半年卡
¥860.013654试听
初二【语数英...
初三【数理化】全能满分下半年卡
¥760.013647试听
张杰,北京新东方学校初中物理项目主管,新东方集团教学培训师,新东方优秀教师,讲课激情,励志。语言...
初三【数理化...
初三【数理化】全能满分上半年卡
¥760.013647试听
初三【数理化...
初三【语数英】全能满分下半年卡
¥860.013647试听
初三【语数英...
初三【语数英】全能满分上半年卡
¥860.013647试听
初三【语数英...
中考【语文】一轮系统复习班【星哥语文...
¥560.013015试听
杨国星老师,首都师范大学高等教育学硕士,新东方在线中考语文辅导专家。中学资深心理咨询师,语文体验...
中考【语文】...
初二【物理】提分年卡【苏教版】
¥560.013543试听
中考物理【15天】快速提分班(王磊)
¥560.012229试听
1.教育背景北京科技大学工学学士学位2.教授课程初中物理:包括初二和中考两个年级 3.教学成果辅导、培...
中考物理【15...
中考【化学】二轮复习满分班
¥560.013459试听
新东方在线名师,毕业于厦门大学,拥有多年的初高中教学经验,专精于初高中化学知识体系构建、方法技巧总...
中考【化学】...
【张琪】中考英语一轮复习强化提分班
¥580.013541试听
新东方在线英语名师毕业于吉林师范大学,英语专业,TKT证书持有者,北京新东方少儿英语教师,少儿英语项...
【张琪】中考...
中考直通车【化学】名师全能突破班
¥680.013414试听
金莹老师,化学高级教师,将近40年一线教学经验。曾被聘为中考命题专家组成员,参加过中考命题工作,多...
中考直通车【...
中考直通车【物理】专项提高班
¥480.013359试听
新东方在线名师,物理学硕士,专注中考物理研究,擅长从物理到&悟理&的教学。把抽象的物理问题具象化...
中考直通车【...
中考直通车【英语】专项提高班
¥480.013992试听
新东方在线英语名师,专注于中考及高考英语知识体系构建、方法技巧总结、高考试题预测,让无数学子爱上英...
中考直通车【...
中考直通车【语文】名师全能突破班
¥680.013403试听
个人介绍北京大学新闻传播学硕士爱好古筝、吉他、小动物、摄影等。授课风格教学风格活泼生动、亲切自然...
中考直通车【...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
中考网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
中考课程排行榜
中考公开课
新东方在线官方微博2016年最新初中九年级英语上册寒假作业_英语开心寒假答案(解析)
发表时间: 17:39:40 文章来源:
《 2016年最新初中九年级英语上册寒假作业_英语开心寒假答案(解析)》是有华当教育网()为你整理收集:
&寒假来了,是不是一个特别让人兴奋的消息。伴随而来的还有寒假作业,网站为你整理了不同年级科目的寒假作业,供您参考,持续关注网站将有更多内容1.好(三声)读书时不好(四声)读书,好(四声)读书时不好(三声)读书意思:读书的大好时期,你不爱读书,当你老了,又想去读书,没有了读书的最佳条件。调(tiáo)琴调(tiáo)新调(diào),调(diào)调(diào)调(tiáo)来调(diào)调(diào)美种(四声)花种(四声)好花,种(四声)种(三声)种(三声)成种(三声)种(三声)香2.今年好,晦气少,不得打官司。;儿子读成:今年好晦气,少不得打官司。3.落、过、吹、坠、飘、4.一言九鼎、回天之术、铺天盖地、天壤之别、滴水之恩、一日三秋;最反常的气候--晴天霹雳,最高的巨人--顶天立地最荒凉的地方--不毛之地,最昂贵的稿费--一字千金5.不读书使人视野狭窄,知识贫乏,才能枯竭,心灵污垢,情操低俗,精神世界空虚。6.其实地上本没有路,走的人多了,也便成了路。《故乡》鲁迅7.人类破坏环境使更多鸟类濒临灭绝8.人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺。---苏轼《水调歌头》9.《江城子&密州出猎》苏轼&持节云中,何日遣冯唐?&表达了作者渴望得到朝廷的重用二。阅读与欣赏1.借画眉鸟以抒发自己的感情,前文与后文的对比,突出诗人挣脱牵绊,向往向往自由的心理。2.格调超逸,形象逼真,咏柳而刺世,言简而意深。3.(1)看问题要用长远眼光,权衡利弊,不能只顾眼前利益(2)因大失小。4.身无长物:除自身外再没有多余的东西,形容贫乏;王恭具有简朴真率的品质。5.雁奴一心为了大家,却被大家误会,最后落了个一网打尽。6.(1)医术精湛,行医规矩奇特,性格倔强但不失善良。(2)“格色”意为特别,含贬义;推动情节的发展,能更鲜明地塑造人物形象(3)苏七块赠送药物这一细节描写,突出地表现了苏七块善良的本性和鲜明的个性。7.瑰丽的想象,诗化的语言。三。表达与交流2.(1)打游戏,多没劲!打游戏简直是浪费时间浪费钱!(2)名着既可以提高学生的文学水平,又可以帮助学生形成积极的人生观和世界观。3.甘甜的果子人们只向往她此刻的绵香然而当初他的种子尝遍了咸酸的味道碰过了黑暗的土壤4.珍珠你一直隐忍你一直缄默你悄悄把日精月华浓缩一朝得见天日把郁闷摆脱那熠熠的光华就不停地闪烁5.杰伦&宋祖英《本草纲目》:很有创新,是流行与民族的融合,他们的合作,也寓意了内地和台湾是一家!不错不错,支持杰伦!7.《简&爱》夏洛蒂&勃朗特
  寒假来了,是不是一个特别让人兴奋的消息。伴随而来的还有寒假作业,网站为你整理了不同年级科目的寒假作业,供您参考,持续关注网站将有更多内容  Ⅰ.1.exercises&2.swim&3.twice&4.health&5.playing  Ⅱ.1.&is&going&to&play&2.&How&many&hours&..…
  寒假来了,是不是一个特别让人兴奋的消息。伴随而来的还有寒假作业,网站为你整理了不同年级科目的寒假作业,供您参考,持续关注网站将有更多内容  1.&选择题  1A&2D&3A&4C  2.&填空  (1)T=20-6h&20,6&T&h&h  (2)Q=6x105-pt&6x105&p&Q&..…
  寒假来了,是不是一个特别让人兴奋的消息。伴随而来的还有寒假作业,网站为你整理了不同年级科目的寒假作业,供您参考,持续关注网站将有更多内容  1.&选择题  1A&2D&3A&4C  2.&填空  (1)T=20-6h&20,6&T&h&h  (2)Q=6x105-pt&6x105&p&Q&..…
  寒假来了,是不是一个特别让人兴奋的消息。伴随而来的还有寒假作业,网站为你整理了不同年级科目的寒假作业,供您参考,持续关注网站将有更多内容  P6甲型H1N1流感不可怕  1.与一般流感相似,蓦地发高烧,习染性强,人习染落后展疾;有势必匿伏期,重要因此呼吸道习染宣扬,年青强健的人是高危人群;对热灵敏,高..…
&寒假来了,是不是一个特别让人兴奋的消息。伴随而来的还有寒假作业,网站为你整理了不同年级科目的寒假作业,供您参考,持续关注网站将有更多内容一&helicopter&abacus&ferry&ambulance&handcuffs&purse&cycling&trainer&astronaut二&one&hundred&an..…
寒假来了,是不是一个特别让人兴奋的消息。伴随而来的还有寒假作业,网站为你整理了不同年级科目的寒假作业,供您参考,持续关注网站将有更多内容: 一、选择题(本大题共12小题,&每小题3分,&共36分,&在每小题给出的四个选项中,&只有一项是符合题目要求的)  1、-3的绝对值等于(&)  A.-3&nb..…
寒假来了,是不是一个特别让人兴奋的消息。伴随而来的还有寒假作业,网站为你整理了不同年级科目的寒假作业,供您参考,持续关注网站将有更多内容:页  一、略  二、泻一泄&到一道&义一异&查一察&众一重&晦一诲  三、我早就想把你抓住了,我早就想剿灭你了(意对即可)。  四、1.⑴用出..…
寒假来了,是不是一个特别让人兴奋的消息。伴随而来的还有寒假作业,网站为你整理了不同年级科目的寒假作业,供您参考,持续关注网站将有更多内容:P1-2  I.&1.&B,&have&2.&B,&watching&3.&C,&in&4.&A,&She’s&II.&1-5BABCC&6-10ABBAC&nb..…
寒假来了,是不是一个特别让人兴奋的消息。伴随而来的还有寒假作业,网站为你整理了不同年级科目的寒假作业,供您参考,持续关注网站将有更多内容:  在框里填上适当的数  3/2&3/2&15/2;&14/9&14/9&4/9  5/3&5/3&5/6  涂色  37.5%&37.5%  按规律填空  0.5&3..…
  寒假来了,是不是一个特别让人兴奋的消息。伴随而来的还有寒假作业,网站为你整理了不同年级科目的寒假作业,供您参考,持续关注网站将有更多内容:一、荷花&杏花&桃花&桃花&红杏&菊花&桃花&梅  二、舍近求远&化悲为喜&扬长辟短&弄巧成拙&弃旧图新&..…
[01-20] [01-20] [01-20] [01-20] [01-20] [01-20] [01-20] [01-20] [01-20] [01-20] [01-20] [01-20]}

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级寒假作业答案 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信