求一首英文歌,应该是ohohoh男声英文歌吧 歌词有nothing lost but all for shame,t

求一首女生唱的英文歌,里面有类似I never forget,I never say goodbye,when I lost my heart之类的歌词没听太清楚,也可能听得不太对,反正副歌时特别有爆发力,我就能听出一个a~来回拐弯……T TKEY很高,又_百度作业帮
求一首女生唱的英文歌,里面有类似I never forget,I never say goodbye,when I lost my heart之类的歌词没听太清楚,也可能听得不太对,反正副歌时特别有爆发力,我就能听出一个a~来回拐弯……T TKEY很高,又很抒情很感人,差点听哭了……我不知道这么形容大家听不听得懂,反正就是超感人的一首歌,好想知道是什么歌T T
《我的女孩》主题曲:Never Say Goodbye 歌词中有句"you never say good bye "与楼主所谓伤感的英文歌曲词中的"I never say goodbye"貌似雷同 只是并不像阁下说的那么伤感 而且整首歌曲是以韩文为主题.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌,其中有个女的唱far away,,far away_百度知道
求一首英文歌,其中有个女的唱far away,,far away
提问者采纳
haunted love 鬼之城镇 诅咒之爱Raise your voice, fire away开火吧 开火吧Brick of shame. 我是钛合金Cut me down 削减我But is you who had offered there to fall 但是是你提出那堕落之地Gm criticized but all your bull is brick of shame我虽遭受批评但你的狗屁是层层的羞愧Yt fall你击落我 但我不会倒I am titanium我是钛合金You shoot me down but I won&#39, but I get up 你击落我 但我又重新站起I'm talking loud not saying much 我大声但寡言I'm talking loud not saying much 我也要大声但寡言I&#39.;t hear a word you say 但我什麼都听不见I&#39, thus bulletproof石头般的强硬 所以是防弹You shoot me down but I won&#39., fire away开火吧 开火吧You shoot me down but I won't fall你击落我 但我不会倒I am titanium是钛合金You shoot me down but I won't fall 你击落我 但我不会倒I am titanium 我是钛合金You shoot me down but I won&#39, take your rain 层层的羞愧 接受洗礼Fire away, fire away 开火吧 开火吧Brick of shame, sticks and stones may break my bones 提高声量 就算树枝和石头打断我的骨头I'm bulletproof nothing to lose我防弹武装 什麼都不怕Ft fall你击落我 但我不会倒I am titanium是钛合金You shoot me down but I won'm bulletproof nothing to lose 我防弹武装 什麼都不怕Fire away. 我是钛合金Stone-t fall你击落我 但我不会倒I am titanium是钛合金You shoot me down but I won&#39, fire away开火吧 开火吧You shoot me down but I won't fall你击落我 但我不会倒I am titanium我是钛合金I am titanium, machine gun 石头般的强硬 机关枪Firing at the ones who rise 向那些站起的射击Stone-hard, take your rain层层的羞愧 接受洗礼Fire away..;t fall你击落我 但我不会倒I am titanium 我是钛合金I am titaniumtitanium——David Guetta &Sia 你说的是fire awayYou shout it loud 你大声呐喊But I can&#39
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
far away from home
不是这首。。
ayumi hamasaki
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求几首英文歌
一:最好是慢拍的
二:要附带歌词(不用翻译)
三:绝不要难听的
四:非诚勿扰_百度知道
求几首英文歌
一:最好是慢拍的
二:要附带歌词(不用翻译)
三:绝不要难听的
四:非诚勿扰
我把我有的分数全给他,绝对超过300.
提问者采纳
「北非谍影」里的亲吻依旧  但没有你的叹息, freewheeling  Through an endless diamond sky  A whole new world  Don'neath the paddle fans in Rick&#39,爆米花和可乐  变成了香槟和鱼子酱  我俩在漫长而燠热的夏夜里共享鱼水之欢  看「北非谍影」时,我看见你  及时的溜走了  当镜子碎裂时;远方火焰中的爱&s time to spare  Let me share this whole new world with you  A whole new world  That&#39, I was blind  You were always on my mind  You were always on my mind  Tell me?  I can open your eyes  Take you wonder by wonder over sideways and under  On a magic carpet ride  A whole new world  A new fantastic point of view  Nll chase them anywhere  There&#39, something in your eyes  Calls to mind the silver screen and all its sad good-byes  *I&#39! A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca  But a kiss is not a kiss without your sigh  Please come back to me in Casablanca  I love you more and more each day as time goes by  I guess there&#39,架起大银幕;re gone) was what I did so wrong  That you had to leave me alone  无心的耳语  我不敢确定  当我牵著你的手走向舞池  当音乐结束、该做的事  我从没有花时间去做  但你永远在我心中  你永远在我心中  在寂寞时光里,而&as time goes by&quot。  *** #4  A whole new world  Peabo Bryson & Regina  I can show you the world  S也是引用这首主题曲中的一句歌词, splendid  Tell me, shimmering, lonely times  And I guess I never told you  I&#39, where to go  Or say we'd want to say  We could have been so good together  We could have lived this dance forever  But now who'm re only dreaming  A whole new world  A Dazzling place I never knew  But when I&#39。片商会在当地选定一个空旷的地点, tell me that your sweet love hasn&#39:  &quot,渐入佳境  我就像一颗来自远方的流星  回不去原来的故乡  一个全新的世界  每个转弯都是个惊喜  新的地平线等你去捕捉  我会追逐它们至天涯海角  时间用之不竭  让我和你分享这崭新的世界  一个崭新的世界  那是我们将到达的地方  一场令人颤抖的追寻  一个神奇的地方  为你我而存在  *** #5  Careless whisper
Wham  I feel so unsure  As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor  As the music dies,re not a fool  Should'  转身回到内心的秘密之地  看著你以慢动作转过来对我说  *** #3  Casablanca
Bertie Higgins  I fell in love with you watching Casablanca  Back row of the drive-in show in the flickering light  Popcorn and cokes beneath the stars  Became champagne and caviar  Making love on a long hot summers night  I thought you fell in love with me watching Casablanca  Holding hands &#39.;s game  Haunted by the notion  somewhere there'll find (*)  Tonight the music seems so loud  I wish that we could lose this crowd  Maybe it&#39,我一天比一天更爱你  Casablanca (卡萨布兰加)是好莱坞的经典文艺片「北非谍影」的英文片名.不必给分ㄋ  *** #1Always on my mind  Maybe I didn't love you quite as good as I should have  Maybe I didn've known better than to cheat a friend  And waste the chance that I&#39  Free for you ,告诉我们何去何从  或说我们只是在做梦  一个崭新的世界  一个从不认识的眩目地方  但从这里开始  我很清楚  我和你正身在一个崭新的世界中  不可置信的景观  无法形容的感觉  尽情翻转;ll be  A thrilling chase  A wonderous place  For you and me 崭新的世界  比柏布莱森 & 芮姬娜  我可以为你呈现  一个闪亮辉煌的世界  告诉我,也是非洲国家摩洛哥位於西部的一个港埠、音效等、自由地遨翔  穿越那无垠的钻石般的天空  一个崭新的世界  让你不敢闭上眼睛  成百成千的事物等你欣赏  摒住呼吸, take my breath away  让我无法呼吸
柏林合唱团  注视著我在愚蠢的恋人游戏中的一举一动  在无尽的海洋中;s where we&#39, princess now  When did you last lre mine  If I made you feel second best  I'a kiss is not a kiss&t hold you all those lonely,我俩的爱情故事绝不会被搬上银幕  但当我不得不看著你离去,请回到我身边  随著时间消逝;ve come so far  I can&#39, ignorance is kind  There's easy to pretend  I know you't go back to where I used to be  A whole new world  Every turn a surprise  With new horizons to pursue  I've never really been there  So?  我可以将你的双眼张开  带你看尽一幕幕路旁与地下的奇景  藉著一趟魔毯之旅  一个崭新的世界  一个奇幻而新颖的观点  没有人拒绝我们;m so happy that you&#39。  歌词中提到的汽车电影院(drive-in show)盛行於美国较偏僻的城镇, give me one more chance to keep you satisfied 永在我心中  也许我没有好好的爱你  也许我不常拥抱你  每一件该说、吃爆米花观赏电影。歌词里出现多次的&quot, I&#39,是一种满特殊的电影文化;ve been given  So I&#39,我呼唤著你  转身听你说  但愿只为今日,同时告知观众将收音机转到某一频率.;t hold you quite as often as I could have  Little things I should have said and done  I just never took the time  You were always on my mind  You were always on my mind  Maybe I didn&#39,我一天比一天更爱你  我猜,我也许没有拥抱著你  我想我从没告诉过你  我很高兴你属於我  如果我让你感觉不是最好的  抱歉;m in a whole new world with you  Unbelievable sights  Indescribable feeling  Soaring,我亦无惧  让我无法呼吸  让我无法呼吸  注视著我在愚蠢的恋人游戏中的一举一动  被某个意念纠缠著;s gonna dance with me  Please stay (*)  (Now that you&#39,我爱上了你  当时汽车电影院的后排光影闪烁  在星光下,也就是这部电影故事发生的所在地;m way up here  It't know  I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen  But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go  I love you more and more each day as time goes by 卡萨布兰加
柏帝希金斯  看著「北非谍影」这部电影时;s crystal clear  That now I's a love in flames  Turning and returning to some secret place inside  Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say  Take my breath away  My love,在卡萨布兰加有很多伤心人  你知道我从未到过那儿  因此;re gone  (Now that you's candlelit cafe  Hiding in the shadows from the spots  Moroccan moonlight in your eyes  Making magic at the movies in my old Chevrolet  Oh。广场上不架设喇叭, I don'll never gonna dance again  The way I danced with you  (Never without your love)  Time can never mend  the careless whispers of a good friend  Ts game  On this endless ocean finally lovers know no shame  Turning and returning to some secret place inside  Watching in slow motion as you turn around and say  Take my breath away  Take my breath away  Watching I keep waiting still anticipating love  Never hesitating to become the fated ones  Turning and returning to some secret place to hide  Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say  Take my breath away  Through the hourglass I saw you  in time you slipped away  When the mirror crashed I called you  and turned to hear you say  If only for today I am unafraid  Take my breath away  Take my breath away  Watching every motion in this foolish lover&#39,期盼著爱情  从不犹豫成为牺牲者  转身回到秘密之地躲藏  看著你以慢动作转过来对我说  让我无法呼吸  透过沙漏,我不明白  我想;m sorry,恋人们终於不再羞怯  转身回到内心的秘密之地  看著你以慢动作转过来说  让我无法呼吸  让我无法呼吸  看著我仍在等待;t you dare close your eyes  A hundred thousand things to see  Hold your breath - it gets better  I're many broken hearts in Casablanca  You know I's better this way  We&#39,你的眼神有异样  对银幕上悲伤的离别心有所感  我再也不跳舞了  失控的双脚抓不住节奏  虽然伪装很容易  但我知道你不笨  早该知道不应欺骗朋友  浪费被赐予的大好机会  因此我不再跳舞  像从前与你共舞一样  (绝不能失去你的爱)  时间也无法弥补  一位好友无心的耳语  对心灵而言;t died  G正是该片著名的主题曲,我是盲目的  但你永远在我心中  你永远在我心中  #2
Take my breath away
Berlin  Watching every motion in my foolish lover's no comfort in the truth  Pain is all you&#39,就坐在汽车里喝饮料,片商会将声音用无线电传送出去,吻已不成吻  在卡萨布兰加的时光里,小公主  你上一次让心决定是在何时,我也感受到那股伤痛  随著时间消逝,即可同步听到电影中的对白;re gone) Now that you&#39,放映大都市已下片多时的电影。开车前来的观众把车停在广场上;d hurt each other with the things we'm never gonna dance again  Guilty feet have got no rhythm  Though it&#39,我以为你爱上了我  在烛光摇曳的瑞克咖啡馆里的吊扇下牵著手  我们躲在聚光灯照不到的阴影里  你的眼里映著摩洛哥的月光  随著电影在我那辆老旧的雪佛兰里制造神奇  噢
提问者评价
没300给 郁闷
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
it's not good bye ---laura pausini
and what if i never kiss your lips again
or feel the touch of your sweet embrace
how would i ever go on
without you there's no place to belong
well, someday love is gonna lead you back to me
but 'till it does i'll have an empty heart
so i'll just have to believe
somewhere out there you're thinking of me
until the day i let you go
until we say our next hello
it's not good-bye
'til i see you again
i'll be right here rememberin' when
and if time is on our side
there'll be no tears to cry
on down the road
there is one thing i can't deny
it's not good-bye
you'd think i'd be strong enough to make it thr...
(空白的地方加点)
那里的歌都很不错
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 nanananana英文歌男声 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信