想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢老师布置了一篇《作业/做作业》的作文,完全没头绪啊,本人初二_百度知道
老师布置了一篇《作业/做作业》的作文,完全没头绪啊,本人初二
求学霸帮忙
是国庆作业,600字
我有更好的答案
晚上,我们在上自习课,老公打来了热线电话:“喂,老公,我好想你呀”!“我也想你啊!”“你在干什么?”“我在做作业,每天老师都布置了很多题要练习,白天上课,晚上要复习的。”“好好学呀,我在家给你带儿子”儿子接过电话“妈妈,你在做课外作业?老师给你打100分吗?”……听到儿子那幼稚的声音,让我顿时伤心起来。好想家呀,好想儿子呀,今天,我在这里第一次感受台风,窗外的暴雨越下越大,我站起身走到窗台前,看着大雨,再看看正在埋头做作业的同学,我不由入下手机,重新回到座位上,拿起了余温未退的笔……(作者:杨红)
作业的范围很大。可以说是小学生,中学生,包括大学生的课后练习,也可以说是工人在工作时的操作,还可以说是农民在田野上干活等等。但不管在哪行,做作业都必须有严谨的...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新课程下的作业布置_种新的学习观_孟娟_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新课程下的作业布置_种新的学习观_孟娟
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢关于生活方式的英语作文老师布置一篇作文。要家庭生活方式的。比如说妈妈爸爸干什么的、比较勤劳。姐姐弟弟干什么的、一篇英语作文,要求翻译一下。我英语不好,看不懂、谢谢(100词左右)
神的裁决J3s1
good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won"t give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码作业的布置与批改的要求_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
作业的布置与批改的要求
||暂无简介
总评分3.8|
浏览量339924
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读