- 不会被报告为屏幕截图
Snapchat快照保存模块汉化版 Keepchat v4.3.0 更新日志:
- 此版支持 Snapchat v9.0.1.0 并至少支持到 v9.0.2.0
注意:请卸载任何低于 v4.0.0 版本的 Keepchat,否则将无法安装。
Xposed框架下载地址:/soft_17142.html
小编点评:
Snapchat是一款高帅富和白富美的传照利器,迅速蹿红网络,而这个Keepchat是为Snapchat服务的一个模块,能保存他里面的各种快照。
· 读取手机状态和身份· 检索当前运行的应用程序· 显示系统级警报
本站声明:软吧手机软件站内大部分资源均为网友自发上传分享,部分资源为开发商提供并授权发布。网友自发上传分享的应用,仅供网友之间交流、学习使用。软吧手机软件站不会将网友自发上传分享的应用运用到任何以赢利为目的商业用途。如果软吧手机软件站内的资源侵害了您的知识产权,您可通过版权申诉页面告诉我们,我们会第一时间对其进行下架处理。
· &SmartPhone
· &Android
· &Android
· &SmartPhone
· &Android
· &Android
· &Android
· &S60第二版
· &S60第二版
· &S60第二版
| | | | | | | |
关注手机软件,关注,请向您的5个QQ好友宣传,多谢支持!Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved .
深圳市艾秀信息技术有限公司 版权所有Snapchat on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Snapchat by Snapchat, Inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
By Snapchat, Inc.
Essentials
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Life's more fun when you live in the moment :) Happy Snapping!* * *Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages, such as by taking a screenshot or using a camera. Be mindful of what you Snap!
What's New in Version 9.24.0.0
* Higher quality Snaps when saving to your camera roll on iPhone 6S and 6S+
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
Used to be better
Snapchat keeps on getting
worse and worse. First they took away best friends. Then they added all this love story crap. And now you can't even see (a) when somebody posted a story and (b) how long their story is going to last (in seconds). If you keep on adding features that nobody likes instead of features everyone wants you to add (hint: BEST FRIENDS) then pretty soon no one is going to use snapchat anymore. We all know that you took down the best friends feature to respect celebrities privacy. More people want it back than those who don't want it back (I know 0 people who don't want it back). Celebrities are no better than us. We should all be treated the same. Just please at least make the best friends feature an option or let a verified celebrity not have that feature. But if you don't fix the addresses problems immediately, then I am actually considering deleting this app, since you guys down listen to us. Update: The chat feature is annoying and you have to hold your finger down for the thing to saveUpdate: the lens store is ridiculous. I am not signed up for snapcash, yet am encouraged to buy a stupid $1 filter that I can just screenshot...... Seriously??!!!?
There are 13 year olds out there who you guys PROMISED to them that you had to be 18+ to spend money through snapchat..... You guys must be embarrassed......
Needs to be how it usto be
Snapchat usto be great when I first got it, then you guys started adding a whole bunch of useless things and taking away the useful things. First of all, if you won't let us have the best friends feature, at least give us back the option to choose between how many we want showing as our best friends. Ever since this new update, if one person snapchats me once, suddenly they are on my best friends list and that's extremely annoying. Also, the FaceTime feature needs to be improved by a lot!!! It's annoying that you have to keep holding it down, as well as being a circle and not showing the full picture. It needs to be like FaceTime as a square. Furthermore, the emojis by people's names is ridiculous. I can understand the #1 best friend/top friends emojis but why do I care to see an emoji if someone has a mutual friend, and the mural friends list is even ridiculous because nobody wants that. You guys need to take the community's voices serious, this app is getting so horrible over time.
Newer versions are difficult to use
*EDIT: Feb-10-16*Since the newest update, the stories wont load. I just get the spinning circle continually, then the app crashes eventually. Ever since they added the &live& snaps and the &discover& Snapchat has been hard to load and is way to memory intensive. I don't care about these live stories and they only serve to clog my feed and use memory making the stories of my actual friends hard to load.
The tap to view snaps is kinda weird also, takes getting use to, and makes it difficult to see who has viewed my stories. There should be a way to view who has viewed my stories without having to watch my own story. Also a way to hide/turn off Live stories. Another feature that would make it better is to be able to send snaps from mu camera roll. I got a flag for using a 3rd party app, but this wouldn't be necessary if snapchat would add this feature natively. Sometimes I wanna snap someone a picture of something I took earlier on my phone. So this would be much better and help cut down the use of 3rd party apps.
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 9.24.0.0Size: 76.8 MBLanguages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokm?l, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, TurkishSeller: Snapchat, Inc.Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesInfrequent/Mild Sexual Content and NudityInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
2.74408&&&&&2110 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&217346 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
pack of 3 Replays$0.99Subtle Beauty Lens$0.99Rainbow Puke Lens$0.99pack of 20 Replays$4.99Tear Fountain Lens$0.99pack of 10 Replays$2.99Hungry Mouse Lens$0.99Scary Face Lens$0.99Subtle Beauty (Gray) Lens$0.99Princess Crown Lens$0.99
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 snapchat 人脸识别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信