你是一头猪用英语为什么是用are一头应该用is

英语翻译Meat Industries ARE Destroying the PlanetRisk of mad cow disease,and heart disease isn’t the only reason to eat less meat:the planet simply cannot sustain a population that increasingly feeds on animal protein,says the U.K.government’_百度作业帮
英语翻译Meat Industries ARE Destroying the PlanetRisk of mad cow disease,and heart disease isn’t the only reason to eat less meat:the planet simply cannot sustain a population that increasingly feeds on animal protein,says the U.K.government’s Sustainable Development Commission.The problem lies in that animals consume vast supplies of land,crops,water and other resources in order to produce a much smaller quantity of animal protein for human consumption.The fast-growing population of animals for use I n the human food supply is being described as,“… one of the biggest environmental crises we’re now facing.”Then,there’s the environmental impact of raising so many animals for food in the first place.Thousands of acres of rainforest continue to be cleared in South America in order to convert jungle to grazing land for cattle.That alone is alarming,and yet that’s only the beginning.Cows,chickens and pigs produce waste on a massive scale,and that waste is often drained directly into rivers or — this is true — fed back to other animals.Then,there’s the use of water.Animals drink enormous quantities of water while they grow.As water becomes increasingly scarce in decades to come,this will become an issue of great contention.So,it seems that from an environmental point of view,responsible citizens should greatly reduce their consumption of animal protein.Finally,there’s the ethics of eating meat.One of the reasons I don’t eat red meat in particular is because red meat comes from intelligent mammals:cows and pigs.These beings have social structures,they communicate with each other,and they most definitely feel pain.To raise an intelligent animal for no purpose other than to slaughter it and sell its flesh is,in my opinion,evil.The further you go down the scale of intelligence,the less evil this becomes.Killing a chicken and eating it is not so evil,since chickens don’t have the intelligence of cows and pigs.Consuming bacteria (in yogurt,for example) is not at all evil,since bacteria are not capable of feeling pain,it seems.But pigs?Pigs are as intelligent as dogs.Would you slaughter your pet dog and eat it?If not,then why would you support the slaughter of animals with similar intelligence?And remember:every time you buy bacon or sausage,you are indirectly slaughtering another pig,another intelligent being.What do you think?Do you believe mammals have souls?Do you think cows and pigs are capable of feeling and understanding pain?Does your pet dog understand pain?Can the planet sustain a population that consumes large quantities of animal protein?How could societies shift to plant sources of protein?Give it some thought.
飞羽无痕0299
楼上机器翻译人工翻译在这里Meat Industries ARE Destroying the Planet肉制品工业正在摧毁地球
Risk of mad cow disease, and heart disease isn’t the only reason to eat less meat: the planet simply cannot sustain a population that increasingly feeds on animal protein, says the U.K. government’s Sustainable Development Commission. The problem lies in that animals consume vast supplies of land, crops, water and other resources in order to produce a much smaller quantity of animal protein for human consumption. The fast-growing population of animals for use I n the human food supply is being described as, “… one of the biggest environmental crises we’re now facing.”疯牛病和心脏病的风险并不是少吃肉的唯一原因:简单地讲,地球无法维持持续加速摄取蛋白质的人口,英国政府可持续发展委员会说.问题在于动物消耗大量的土地,粮食,水和其他资源供应去制造小得多的动物蛋白质供人类摄取.高速增长的为人类提供食物供应的动物们被描述为“我们所面临的最大的自然危机之意”
Then, there’s the environmental impact of raising so many animals for food in the first place. Thousands of acres of rainforest continue to be cleared in South America in order to convert jungle to grazing land for cattle. That alone is alarming, and yet that’s only the beginning. Cows, chickens and pigs produce waste on a massive scale, and that waste is often drained directly into rivers or — this is true — fed back to other animals. Then, there’s the use of water. Animals drink enormous quantities of water while they grow. As water becomes increasingly scarce in decades to come, this will become an issue of great contention. So, it seems that from an environmental point of view, responsible citizens should greatly reduce their consumption of animal protein.
然后,下面是第一个饲养如此多的食用动物对环境的影响.在南非上千亩雨林被砍伐变为草场来饲养牲畜.仅是此事就足以惊醒世人了,但是这仅仅是个开始.牛,鸡和猪产生极其大量的排泄物,而这些排泄物往往被直接排入河中或——这是真的——直接用于喂养其他动物.此外还有水的使用.动物们需要饮用巨量的水.鉴于水资源在进来几十年变得越来越稀缺,如此大的水消耗会成为一个值得争论的问题.因此,似乎从环境角度看,有责任感的公民应该减少动物蛋白的摄入.
Finally, there’s the ethics of eating meat. One of the reasons I don’t eat red meat in particular is because red meat comes from intelligent mammals: cows and pigs. These beings have social structures, they communicate with each other, and they most definitely feel pain. To raise an intelligent animal for no purpose other than to slaughter it and sell its flesh is, in my opinion, evil. The further you go down the scale of intelligence, the less evil this becomes. Killing a chicken and eating it is not so evil, since chickens don’t have the intelligence of cows and pigs. Consuming bacteria (in yogurt, for example) is not at all evil, since bacteria are not capable of feeling pain, it seems. But pigs? Pigs are as intelligent as dogs. Would you slaughter your pet dog and eat it? If not, then why would you support the slaughter of animals with similar intelligence? And remember: every time you buy bacon or sausage, you are indirectly slaughtering another pig, another intelligent being.最后,还有吃肉的道德问题.我不吃红肉的一个原因是他们来自有智慧的哺乳动物:牛和猪.这些生物有自己的社会结构,他们能够彼此交流,而且他们绝对能够感觉到疼痛.单纯的出于屠宰卖肉的目的饲养智慧动物,在我看来,是邪恶的.动物的智慧等级越底,邪恶程度也越低.杀鸡吃肉并不是那么的邪恶,因为鸡没有并没有牛和猪那样的智能.吃细菌(比如酸奶里的)一点都不邪恶,因为细菌感觉不到疼痛,似乎如此.但是猪呢?猪和狗一样聪明.你会把你的宠物狗杀了吃么?如果不会,那么你为什么支持屠宰有类此智力的动物呢?并且请记住:每次当你吃熏肉和香肠的时候,你都间接地杀死了一头猪,一个智慧生物.
What do you think? Do you believe mammals have souls? Do you think cows and pigs are capable of feeling and understanding pain? Does your pet dog understand pain? Can the planet sustain a population that consumes large quantities of animal protein? How could societies shift to plant sources of protein? Give it some thought.你是怎么想的?你相信哺乳动物有灵魂么?你相信牛和猪有能力感觉和懂得到疼痛么?宠物狗懂得疼痛么?我们的星球可以维持一个摄入大量动物蛋白的人口么?我们的社会怎样才能升华植物的蛋白来源?给出一些想法
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
毕业于医学院校,在医院工作,有相对丰富的护理经验
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2011年天津中考英语答案
下载积分:1500
内容提示:2011年天津中考英语答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 16:53:20|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2011年天津中考英语答案
官方公共微信你是一头猪有用英语怎么说?_百度作业帮
你是一头猪有用英语怎么说?
you are pig.
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
You have a pig
You are a pig
You are a pig.
you is a pig
you are a big
You are a pig
You are a pig
you is a pig
You are a pig.
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
you are a pig
meet with your diece是你去死吧
You are a pig.
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
扫描下载二维码我的爱好是弹钢琴和画画用英语怎么说,为什么这里面系动词用IS不用are呢,_百度作业帮
我的爱好是弹钢琴和画画用英语怎么说,为什么这里面系动词用IS不用are呢,
My hobby is playing the piano and drawing in English is一般是属于单数的be动词,而are是形容复数的be动词弹钢琴与画画看似是复数,实际两者不同.就相当于吃面与吃饭都在吃,可吃的东西不一样
其他类似问题
应该是are吧 说不定你看错了:My hobbies are playing the piano and drawing.用is的时候一般是there be句型中的就近原则:There is an apple and two pears.
My hobby is playing the piano and drawing in English 另一个爱好不是在and后面吗?
扫描下载二维码浙江省桐乡市洲泉中学外研七年级(下)英语课件Module 1 Lost and found
Unit 2 Are they yours_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
浙江省桐乡市洲泉中学外研七年级(下)英语课件Module 1 Lost and found
Unit 2 Are they yours
上传于||文档简介
&&浙​江​省​桐​乡​市​洲​泉​中​学​外​研​七​年​级​(​下​)​英​语​课​件​M​o​d​u​l​e​  ​L​o​s​t​ ​a​n​d​ ​f​o​u​n​d​ ​ ​U​n​i​t​  ​A​r​e​ ​t​h​e​y​ ​y​o​u​r​s
大小:6.88MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 is are的用法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信