英语。有be late for classschool(work)那有没有be late for classbed 呢

you start right now, you will be late for school.A.IfB.UnlessC.SinceD.As 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
________ you start right now, you will be late for school.A.IfB.UnlessC.SinceD.As
科目:初中英语
来源:学年福建省仙游县郊尾沙溪中学初二下学期第一次月考英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your team loses an important game, when a friend borrows your favorite thing and then breaks it, you may get really angry. Usually, your body will tell you when you are angry. For example, you breathe faster, your face turns red, and you may want to break something or hit(打) someone, but sometimes, you hide(隐藏) your anger. For example, you may hide it in your heart. The problem is that if you do this, you may get a headache or your stomach may hurt. In fact, it’s not good to hide your anger, and it’s normal for you to get angry sometimes. But anger must be let out in the right way, without hurting others or yourself. When you get angry, you can talk about it with other people. It’s helpful to talk about your anger with an adult, such as parents, a teacher, etc. When you talk about anger, those bad feelings can start to go away. Here are some other things you can do when you start to feel angry: t count from 1 to 100; give someone a hug(拥抱); think about good things, etc. Remember that how you act when you are angry can make everything better or worse. Don’t let your anger control you. 【小题1】You may not get angry when ____. A.there is too much homework on this weekendB.your favorite basketball team wins the gameC.a friend breaks your favorite thingD.your parents don’t let you watch TV【小题2】 ____ shows that you’re not angry. A.Taking a faster breathB.Getting a headacheC.Getting a stomachacheD.Wanting to protect someone【小题3】According to the passage, you can do everything when you get angry except(除了) ____. A.go for a bike rideB.think about good thingsC.talk to a good friendD.say bad things to the people around you【小题4】The underlined word “control” in the last paragraph means____ in Chinese. A.控制B.连接C.帮助D.失去【小题5】This passage is mainly about ____. A.angerB.excitementC.happinessD.sadness
来源:学年江苏省盐城市九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
A good way to pass an exam is to work hard every dayin the year.You may fail in an exam if you are lazy formost of the year and then work hard only a few days before the exam.Do not remember only grammar when you are learningEnglish.Try to read stories in English and speak inEnglish as often as you can.A few days before theexam you should go to bed early.Do not study late atnight.Before you start the exam,read carefully over the exam paper.Try to understand the exact meaning of each questionbefore you pick up your pen to write.When you haveat last finished your exam,read your answers again. Correct the mistakes if there are any and make sureyou have not missed anything out.1.If you want to do well in an exam,you must_____.A. work hard every day in the year&& &&& B. study hard a few days before the examC. get up early a few days before the exam&&&&&&& D. keep doing your homework day and night2.It is_______ to go to bed late at night before theexam.A. useful& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.not helpful &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.important &&&&&&&&&&&& D.difficult3.If you want to learn English well,you must_______.A. try to read as many English stories as you can &&&&& B. learn grammar wellC. try to speak in English as much as possible&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. both A,B and C&
来源:学年福建省九年级上学期期中模拟英语试卷(解析版)
If you have failed in the past to try to make bigchanges in life, try again now, one tiny step at a time.&&& &Every year it's the same. AsDecember comes to an end, you think about the new year and all the ways youwant to improve your life. But as you start to write down your hopes for the newyear, you think about the last year. You excitedly write down all the changesyou are going to make, but by the end of January those ideas get lost in yourbusy life. Here's a suggestion: Forget the too big, hard-to-achievegoals and just think about the small ones. “We often think that we have to doeverything in big steps, even though it's so hard for us to reach it.” said RobertMaurer, who recently wrote the book One Small Step Can Change Your Life. “Whatwe try to do is to begin with such a small step that we can’t find any excusenot to do it.” &&&& “Kaizen”, a Japanese word, isused to mean to change behavior and attitudes (态度). DuringWorld War II, American factory managers were able to increase productivityby trying small, continuous improvements instead of sudden changes. After thewar, the idea was brought to a rebuilding (重建) Japan. Itmade Japan develop fast. The Japanese called it “kaizen”, which means“improvement”.Maurer studied the idea and did some experiments withit. “Kaizen” could possibly help people succeed in doing everything. 1.At the end of December, people usually ___________ .A. plan for the last year&&&&&&&&&&B. fail to make big changesC. try to lose their ideas &&&&&&&&&&D.think about the new year&& 2.Robert Maurer wrote a book to tell us ___________ .A. we should do everything in big stepsB. how to find a small step without any excuseC. we should try a lot of sudden changesD. how to change one’s life with one small step3. The underlined part “increase productivity”in the passage means “___________ “.A. 增加成本& &&&&B.提高待遇&&&&&& C. 提高生产率& &&&&D. 增加出口量 4. The writer of the passage suggests we should___________ .A. take a tiny step to achieve big goalsB. make changes at the end of the year C. do few experiments with “kaizen”D. do things with hard-to-achieve goals& 5. Which of the following is TRUE according to thepassage?A. You can't find any excuse not to reach a big goal.B. You can achieve your goals if you are not too busy.C. ”Kaizen” was brought to Japan during World WarⅡ.D. Robert Maurer studied “kaizen” and found it helpful.&
来源:2013届山东宁津保店中学初一下学期期中模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
A good way to pass the exam is to work hardevery day. You may not pass an exam if you word hard all the time before theexam.If you are getting ready for an Englishexam, do not only learn grammar rulers(语法规则)。 Tryto read stories in Enlish and speak English Whenever you can.Before you start the exam, read thequestions carefully. Try to understand the exact meaning of each questionbefore you pick up your pen to write. When you finish you exam, read youanswers once more, correct the mistake (错误)if there are any and make sure that you don’t miss anything out.1.How can you do well in exam?
A.work hard every day
B.Read stories in English
C.Be careful in doing the questions
D.Read your answers carefully.
2.Only learning rules of grammar&&&topasss an English exam.
A.is enough (足够的)
B.is not enough
C.is good
D.is not good.
3.It is not a good way &&&&&
A.to read English stories
B.to learn rules of grammar
C.to speak English as much as possible (尽可能的)
D.to work hard only a few days before the exam
4.The word “ whenever ” means &&&
A.every time
B.What time
C.at any time
D.forever (永远)
5.Before you start the& exam &&
A.read the answers
B.correct the mistake
C.write the meaning of each question
D.read the questions carefully
来源:2013届广东省初二下学期第一次月考英语试卷
1根据短文内容,选择正确答案.Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things canmake you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your teamloses an important game, when a friend borrows your favorite thing and thenbreaks it, you can get really angry. Usually, your body tells you when you areangry. For example, you breathe(呼吸) faster, your face turns red, and you may want to break somethingor hit(打) someone, but sometimes, you hide(隐藏) your anger. For example, you may hide it in your heart. Theproblem is that if you do this, you may get a headache or your stomach mayhurt. In fact, it’s not good to hide your anger, and it’s important for you toget angry sometimes. But anger must be let out in the right way, withouthurting others or yourself. When you get angry, you can talk about it withother people It’s helpful to talk about your anger with an adult(成年人,大人), such as a parent, a teacher, etc. Whenyou talk about anger, those bad feelings can start to go away. Here are someother things you can do when you start to feel angry: tcount from 1 to 100; give someone a hug(拥抱); think about good things, etc. Remember that how you act when you areangry can make everything better or worse. Don’t let your anger control you. 1.You may not get angry when __________.A. there is too much homework on this weekendB. your favorite basketball team wins thegameC. a friend breaks your favorite thing2.________ shows that you are not angry.A. Taking a faster breathB. Getting a headacheC. Wanting to protect someone3.According to the passage, you can doeverything when you get angry except(除了) __________.A. go for a bike rideB. think about good thingsC. say bad things to the people around you4.The underlined(画线的) word “control” in the lastparagraph(段)means _______ in Chinese.A. 控制&&&& B. 连接&&&C. 帮助&&&& D. 失去5.This passage is mainly(主要) about _________.A. anger&&& B.excitement&&& C. happiness &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The teacher told Jim () late for school again.A.The teacher told Jim () late for school again.A.not beB.not to be.C.don't be.最好说明原因.感激不尽.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Btell sb to do sthtell sb not to do sthbe 为助动词
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码& “阅读表达阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项...”习题详情
120位同学学习过此题,做题成功率81.6%
阅读表达&阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(10分)(1)Daniel was always making excuses for forgetting to do things. His usual excuse was: “ I was too busy.” or “I didn’t have time.”(2)Daniel’s parents were&&&&him. “ He shouldn’t go through life making excuses all the time.” his father said. “ No one will trust him to do anything. He won’t be able to keep a job. No sensible(明智的)girl will marry him.”“I don’t know what we can do.” his mother said.“I have an idea.” his father said. “If this doesn’t work, nothing will.”The next day was Daniel’s birthday. He was really looking forward to getting exciting presents. He woke up, expecting his parents to wish him a happy birthday. But all day what they said was “Good morning, Daniel. Hurry, or you will be late for school.” There were no presents, not even a card. He was really disappointed.“Never mind.” he thought. “There’ll be a surprise for me after school.” But there wasn’t. Sadly he said to his parents at dinner, “Today’s my birthday.”“Oh,” his father said. “So it is. I forgot.” “So did I.” his mother said.“How could you forget?” Daniel asked. “There must be a reason.”“Well, yes.” his father said. “We have a really good excuse for forgetting your birthday, Daniel. We didn’t remember your birthday because we were too busy.”Poor Daniel! He never had a silly excuse for not doing something again.please remember :there is no excuse for any success.【小题1】请把句(1)译成汉语。&&&&。【小题2】请在(2)填一个恰当的短语使句意完整 &&&& &&&&.【小题3】找出“He ought not to make his life full of excuses at all times”的同义句&&&&.【小题4】回答问题 Did Daniel get his birthday present at last?& &&&&.【小题5】找出或写出文章的主题句&&&&.Daniel总是为忘记做事情找借口&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏省泰州市汪群初级中学九年级下学期学情检测英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“阅读表达阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(10分)(1)Daniel was always making excuses for forgetting to do things. His usual ex...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要介绍了丹尼尔总是为不做事情找借口。父母为了教育他,在生日那天故意不给他生日礼物,并以自己忙为借口。使丹尼尔认识到成功没有借口。【小题1】make excuses for 为···找借口。故翻译为Daniel总是为忘记做事情找借口【小题2】根据后文父亲所说的话可知父母担忧他。故填worried,about【小题3】根据He ought not to make his life full of excuses at all times的意思,他不应该使他的生活充满借口,可知同义句是 He shouldn’t go through life making excuses all the time【小题4】根据父亲所说的话We have a really good excuse for forgetting your birthday, Daniel. We didn’t remember your birthday because we were too busy.可知为了给他一个教训,没有给他生日礼物,故填No,He did not【小题5】这篇文章就是通过丹尼尔父母对丹尼尔的教育来说明成功没有借口,故主题句是please remember :there is no excuse for any success
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读表达阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(10分)(1)Daniel was always making excuses for forgetting to do things. His usu...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“阅读表达阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读表达阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(10分)(1)Daniel was always making excuses for forgetting to do things. His usual excuse was: “ I was too busy.” or “I didn’t have time.”(2)Daniel’s parents were____him. “ He shouldn’t go through life making excuses all the time.” his father said. “ No one will trust him to do anything. He won’t be able to keep a job. No sensible(明智的)girl will marry him.”“I don’t know what we can do.” his mother said.“I have an idea.” his father said. “If this doesn’t work, nothing will.”The next day was Daniel’s birthday. He was really looking forward to getting exciting presents. He woke up, expecting his parents to wish him a happy birthday. But all day what they said was “Good morning, Daniel. Hurry, or you will be late for school.” There were no presents, not even a card. He was really disappointed.“Never mind.” he thought. “There’ll be a surprise for me after school.” But there wasn’t. Sadly he said to his parents at dinner, “Today’s my birthday.”“Oh,” his father said. “So it is. I forgot.” “So did I.” his mother said.“How could you forget?” Daniel asked. “There must be a reason.”“Well, yes.” his father said. “We have a really good excuse for forgetting your birthday, Daniel. We didn’t remember your birthday because we were too busy.”Poor Daniel! He never had a silly excuse for not doing something again.please remember :there is no excuse for any success.【小题1】请把句(1)译成汉语。____。【小题2】请在(2)填一个恰当的短语使句意完整 ____ ____.【小题3】找出“He ought not to make his life full of excuses at all times”的同义句____.【小题4】回答问题 Did Daniel get his birthday present at last? ____.【小题5】找出或写出文章的主题句____.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读表达阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(10分)(1)Daniel was always making excuses for forgetting to do things. His usual excuse was: “ I was too busy.” or “I didn’t have time.”(2)Daniel’s parents were____him. “ He shouldn’t go through life making excuses all the time.” his father said. “ No one will trust him to do anything. He won’t be able to keep a job. No sensible(明智的)girl will marry him.”“I don’t know what we can do.” his mother said.“I have an idea.” his father said. “If this doesn’t work, nothing will.”The next day was Daniel’s birthday. He was really looking forward to getting exciting presents. He woke up, expecting his parents to wish him a happy birthday. But all day what they said was “Good morning, Daniel. Hurry, or you will be late for school.” There were no presents, not even a card. He was really disappointed.“Never mind.” he thought. “There’ll be a surprise for me after school.” But there wasn’t. Sadly he said to his parents at dinner, “Today’s my birthday.”“Oh,” his father said. “So it is. I forgot.” “So did I.” his mother said.“How could you forget?” Daniel asked. “There must be a reason.”“Well, yes.” his father said. “We have a really good excuse for forgetting your birthday, Daniel. We didn’t remember your birthday because we were too busy.”Poor Daniel! He never had a silly excuse for not doing something again.please remember :there is no excuse for any success.【小题1】请把句(1)译成汉语。____。【小题2】请在(2)填一个恰当的短语使句意完整 ____ ____.【小题3】找出“He ought not to make his life full of excuses at all times”的同义句____.【小题4】回答问题 Did Daniel get his birthday present at last? ____.【小题5】找出或写出文章的主题句____.”相似的习题。Wake up, Lily. It’s time to , or you’ll be late for school.A.get upB.stand upC.put upD.set up 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Wake up, Lily. It’s time to _________, or you’ll be late for school.A.get upB.stand upC.put upD.set up
A试题分析:get up起床; stand up起立,站立;put up提供,举起;set up建立,装配.句意:醒醒,丽丽.该起床了,否则你就要上学迟到了.结合语境可知选A.考点:短语辨析点评:解答此类题型的要点是了解各个短语的基本含义及用法的不同,同时注意其表示多个含义的现象,然后结合语境选择合适答案。注意当短语由动词+介词构成时,此类短语相当于及物动词,其后必须带宾语,但宾语无论是名词还是代词,都要放在介词之后。如果短语由动词(vt.)+副词构成,此类短语可以带宾语,宾语若是名词,放在副词前后皆可;宾语若是人称代词,只能放在副词的前面。由动词(vi)+副词。构成的短语属于不及物动词,不可以带宾语。
来源:江苏省泰兴市实验初中学年八年级下学期期末考试英语试题
  Is it difficult for you to get up in the morning? Are you often l________ for work or school? Yes? Then a scientist called Mike has a s________ bed for you.His bed will get you up in the morning! Here is how it w________.
  The bed is connected to an alarm clock.F________, the alarm clock rings.You have a few minutes to wake up.Next, a tape recorder in the bed p________ soft music and then your girlfriend's beautiful voice came, “Wake up, darling, please.” A few minutes later, loud music came from the tape recorder.At the same t________, you may hear the voice of your boss.Your boss shouts angrily, “Wake up at once, or you'll be late!” If you don't get up a________ that, you'll be sorry! A plastic “foot” is in the bed.It kicks you in the head.Then the bed waits a few more minutes.What! You're s________ in bed! Slowly the top of the bed rises higher and the foot of the bed goes l________
  Finally, you fall off the bed and onto the floor.You are out of bed and awake!
  Mike made his bed because he wanted to take part in a competition.Mike w________ one of the top prizes(奖)for his bed.
1.l________
2.s________
3.w________
4.F________
5.p________
6.t________
7.a________
8.s________
9.l________
10.w________
来源:竞赛题
题型:填空题
根据下列句子所给单词的首字母及中文意思,写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)。 1. Gift g&&&&&&&&&&&& &is different in different countries. 2. Tom has a pet dog n&&&&&&&&&&&& &Connie.3. In many w&&&&&&&&&&&&&&countries, Christmas Day is the most important festival. 4. What were you doing when the UFO l&&&&&&&&&&&&&in your garden, Mr. Green? 5. How long have you been c&&&&&&&&&&&& &coins? 6. We won't go to the park if it&&&&&&&&&&&& &(下雨) tomorrow. 7. I tried to wake up my wife by knocking at the door, but she was fast&&&&&&&&&&&&& &(睡觉). 8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(丢) litter is never allowed all over the world. 9. We are&&&&&&&&&&&&& &(被期望) to spend most time in studying by our parents. 10. It's&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &(可能) for me to climb such a high mountain.
根据短文内容和所给的首字母,写出短文中所缺的单词,使短文完整,合乎情景。将完整的单词写在下面框内。
Is it difficult for you to get up in the morning? Are you often late f___1__ work or school? Yes? Then a scientist c__2___ Mike has a special bed for you.His bed will get you up in the morning! Here is h___3___ it works. The bed is connected to an alarm clock.F__4___,the alarm dock rings.You have a few minutes to wake up.Next,a tape recorder in the bed p___5___ soft music and then your girlfriend's beautiful voice came,“Wake up,darling,please.” A few minutes later,loud music came from the tape recorder.At the same t___6___,you may,hear the voice of your boss.Your boss shouts angrily,“Wake up at once,or you'll be late!” If you don't get up a__7___ that,you'll be sorry! A plastic “foot” is in the bed.It kicks you in the head.Then the bed waits a few more minutes.What! You're s___8__ in bed! Slowly the top of the bed rises higher and the foot of the bed goes l___9___.Finally,you fall off the bed and onto the floor.You are out of bed and awake! Mike made his bed because he wanted to take part in a competition.Mike w___10___ one of the top prizes for his bed.
来源:江苏省模拟题
题型:完形填空
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Don't break kid's heart&&&&& I ran into a stranger as he passed by. "Oh, excuse me please" was my reply. He said," Please excuse me too.I wasn't even watching for you."&&&&& We were very &&1& , this stranger and I. We went on our way and said goodbye.&&&&& But at home&& 2&& story is told-how we treat our loved ones, young and old. Later that day, cooking the evening meal, my daughter stood beside me very still. When I turned, I nearly knocked her down. "Move out of the way," I shouted at her. My daughter walked away, her little heart broken. I didn't realize how rudely I had spoken.&&&&& While l was & 3_ in bed. God's small voice came to me and said, "When dealing with a&&&4 &,common manners you use, but the children you love, you seem to be rude. Look on the kitchen floor, and you will find some&& 5&& there by the door. Those are the flowers your daughter brought for you. She picked them herself, pink, yellow and blue. Your daughter stood _6& &not to spoil(毁坏)the surprise, and you never saw the tears in her eyes."&&&&& By this time, I felt very small, and now my&&&7&& began to fall. I quietly went and knelt(跪下) by her bed, "Wake up, my little baby, wake up," I said.&&&&& "Are these the flowers you &&8 & for me?" My daughter smiled, "I found them out by the tree. I picked them&&&9&& they are pretty like you. I knew you would like them, especially the blue."&&&&& I said, "Daughter, I am sorry for the way I acted today: I should not have shouted at you that way."Mydaughter said, "Oh, Mom, that's okay. I love you anyway."&&&&& I said, "Daughter, I love you too, and I do like the flowers, especially the&&&10&&."
(&&&& )1. A. happy&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. same&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. awake&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. friend&&&& (&&&& )5. A. newspapers (&&&& )6. A. excitedly&&(&&&& )7. A. surprises&&(&&&& )8. A. picked&&&& (&&&& )9. A. until&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. pink&&&&&&
B. angry&&&&B. differentB. asleep&& B. classmateB. books&&&&B. quietly&&B. flowers&&B. took&&&& B. if&&&&&& B. blue&&&&
C. polite&&C. funny&& C. alive&& C. enemy&& C. flowers C. sadly&& C. tears&& C. bought&&C. unless&&C. red&&&&
D. selfish&&&&&& D. exciting&&&&&&D. afraid&&&&&&&&D. stranger&&&&&&D. sweets&&&&&&&&D. angrily&&&&&& D. knees&&&&&&&& D. gave&&&&&&&&&&D. because&&&&&& D. yellow&&&&&&&&
从方框中选择适当的单词或短语补全下列短文,有两个是多余的选项。
A.interesting&&& B.problem&& C.winner& D.mine&& E.until&&& F.sad G.but&&&&&&&&& H.dream&&& I.made&&&& J.next&& K.hobby&& L.in
&&&&&& We all have dreams, usually while we’re asleep. For example, you have a dream of eating chocolate and then you wake up and find nothing1&&&&& &your mouth .Well ,I’m not talking about that type of dream .Rather, I’m thinking about one’s plan or hope for the future .The dream tells us what the soul(灵魂)wants .Life without a dream is boring and2&&&&&& &. &&&&&& Most of us have a dream, 3&&&&&& most of us set the on/ off button(按纽)of our dream OFF. Whenever we say “I can’t” we set the button to OFF. Whenever we believe we can ,we set the button to ON. Simple ,isn’t it? Being confident doesn’t mean there won’t be any4&&&&& .But once I believe I can do it ,I will find an answer to every problem I have .Any good dream is a dream that can come true .Once I realize I can do it ,the5&&&&&&& step is to make it come true .We never know that our dreams will come true 6&&&&&& &we stop talking and start acting. &&&&&& Our dreams don’t have to be big or to be great. We don’t have to become the world’s greatest pianist, an Olympic7&&&&&& ,or a superstar .An aunt of 8&&&&&&& sold gloves in a department store for most of her life. Her 9&&&&&& was to be the friendliest and most helpful salesperson around and she 10&&&&&& it. Year after year, the same customers would return and look for her .She made everyone’s day beautiful and touched the lives of thousands of people. We all can follow a dream that will make a different to us and those we meet.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 late for work 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信