chinese bear tumblrgirl tumblr

Asian Girl Fetish--Sexy horny self photo+video
My other blog:
I am just a straight Asian male.
This blog is for amateurs sharing their beauty with the world.
*Disclaimer--None of these photos are mine. They are all taken off the internet. If any of them are yours, feel free to message me and I'll delete.
is a theme by
:Strive for progress, not perfection.
:Back attt it
:Back attt it
What do you think about my boobs ? You like it ?
What else &
:Yakutian here:) people say that I dont go wild:( guys this is only beggining!
:Having a TERRIBLE day at work, but here is what I have under my clothes, and it is helping keep my mood from dying completely.
::As requested, a wet-tshirt-wearing Pai!
(Couldn&t wait for a rainy day, so I got in the shower!)Hickies on parade and I don&t care! (and I suddenly realize I don&t know where that shirt is&)
::Rolling around in bed naked is one of my favorite things to do in the morning *^^*Still the best *^^* Too bad my new bedroom doesn&t have many windows for all that nice natural light&
::Not a huge fan of pink or wearing bright colors, but this is not that bad tbhI miss my long mermaid hair&. ;_;
:::Did someone ask for a nips closeup?
Just playin& around a little before getting ready for work *^^*Hi Pai I have a private community on google + with 110 members and I was wondering if it would be
ok to show your pictures on there .The guys and girls would love to see you you are amazing 👍 if you wanted to chat with any of them just leave your email and I will give it to those that ask for it 😆Thanks Pai 😙To be perfectly honest, I&m not 100% comfortable with you sharing my pictures or information, but I realize that&s what&s happening here on Tumblr anyway ^^; so it&d be rather hypocritical of me to tell you no.I will not, however, share my email address. If they wish to contact me, I&d prefer it to be through here, so you are welcome to share my Tumblr name with them.I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or them, but I hope you understand. Thank you for your interest!~Pai
::5,000 followers!!! Thank you all so so much for your patience and kind support - here are a few pics from this morning before heading out on my errands!My house currently has no wifi, so when we get it on Thursday, I&ll try to post a bunch of pics and answer more messages! ^^ ♡♡♡♡Buried under messages&. :((( maybe I&ll leave mail-answering for every other day..
:Another long-lost phone find - winning!}

我要回帖

更多关于 chinese cock tumblr 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信