当我到了聚会翻译上的时候其他所有人都已经赶到了的翻译

英语翻译翻译句子,要用到括号里的词组 当聚会结束时,他已经吃了5快蛋糕.(by the time)_百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译句子,要用到括号里的词组 当聚会结束时,他已经吃了5快蛋糕.(by the time)
英语翻译翻译句子,要用到括号里的词组 当聚会结束时,他已经吃了5快蛋糕.(by the time)
He had had five pieces of cake by the time the party ended.
They had had five pieces of cakes by the time the party ended.
By the time the party is end,he has already eatfive cakes
He has eaten 5 cakes by the time of ending party.英语翻译大多数年轻人在聚会中都会玩手机,忽略了身边的朋友们,使聚会变得毫无意义._百度作业帮
英语翻译大多数年轻人在聚会中都会玩手机,忽略了身边的朋友们,使聚会变得毫无意义.
英语翻译大多数年轻人在聚会中都会玩手机,忽略了身边的朋友们,使聚会变得毫无意义.
Most of the young people play mobile phone in the party, neglecting friends, the party became meaningless.
Most of the young people in the party will play mobile phone, ignore the side of friends, make party become meaningless.
In a party, most young people will ignore
their friends by playing phones, which leads to the party become meaningless.
Most of the young people play mobile phone in the party, neglecting friends, which causes the party to became meaningless.英语翻译1.She always gives up her seat to elderly people.2.They are usually very polite.3.He often greets his neighbors.4.I never speak loudly in the theater.5.Some people fnd it hard to accept themselves.6.Do you talk to yourself?7.He always enj_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.She always gives up her seat to elderly people.2.They are usually very polite.3.He often greets his neighbors.4.I never speak loudly in the theater.5.Some people fnd it hard to accept themselves.6.Do you talk to yourself?7.He always enj
英语翻译1.She always gives up her seat to elderly people.2.They are usually very polite.3.He often greets his neighbors.4.I never speak loudly in the theater.5.Some people fnd it hard to accept themselves.6.Do you talk to yourself?7.He always enjoys himself at parties.8.They organized the festival by themselves.9.When I arrived,they were cutting the cake.10.When I woke up,mom was making breakfast.11.I waited for him at the coffee shop.12.I was reading a story at eight last night.13 Ginny and I like to visit them during vacations.14.We prefer traveling by train.15.I can't stand riding a horse.16.He hates walking his dog.
1 她总是把座位让给年纪大的人.2 他们通常都是很有礼貌的.3 他经常欢迎他的邻居.4 我从来没有在剧院里大声说话.5 一些人发现很难接受自己.6 你对自己说话吗?7 他总是在聚会上玩得很开心.8 他们自己组织这个节日.9 当我到达的时候,他们正在切蛋糕.10 当我醒来的时候,妈妈正在做早饭.11 我在咖啡店里等他.12 昨天晚上8点我在读一个故事.13 金妮和我喜欢在假期去看望他们.14 我们宁愿乘火车旅行.15 我不能忍受骑马.16 他讨厌遛他的狗.
1她经常给老年人让座2他们平常非常礼貌3他经常给他的邻居打招呼4我在教堂从不大声说话5一些人发现很难认可他们自己6你自言自语吗7他总是沉浸在聚会里不能自拔8
1.她经常给老人让座2.他们经常很礼貌3.他常常和邻居打招呼4.我从不在电影院大声喧哗5.有些人觉得很难接受自己(不知道对不对)6.你自言自语吗7.他常在聚会上玩的很高兴8.他们自己筹划节日9.当我到时,他们正在切蛋糕10.我醒来的时候妈妈正在做早餐11.我在咖啡店等他12.晚八点的时候我...}

我要回帖

更多关于 所有人翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信