flaws take thatvancouver中文歌词

Bastille的《Flaws》 歌词_百度知道
Bastille的《Flaws》 歌词
《Flaws》演唱:Bastille所属专辑:《Flaws》唱片公司:Virgin Records 发行时间: 日
歌词:When all of your flaws and all of my flawsAre laid out one by oneA wonderful part of the mess that we madeWe pick ourselves undoneAll of your flaws and all of my flawsThey lie there hand in handOnes we've inherited, ones that we learnedThey pass from man to manThere's a hole in my soulI can't fill it I can't fill itThere's a hole in my soulCan you fill it? Can you fill it?You have always worn your flaws upon your sleeveAnd I have always buried them deep beneath the groundD let's finish what we've startedDig them up, so nothing's left unturnedAll of your flaws and all of my flaws,When they have been exhumedWe'll see that we need them to be who we areWithout them we'd be doomedThere's a hole in my soulI can't fill it I can't fill itThere's a hole in my soulCan you fill it? Can you fill it?You have always worn your flaws upon your sleeveAnd I have always buried them deep beneath the groundD let's finish what we've startedDig them up, so nothing's left unturnedOoooohOoooohWhen all of your flawsAnd all of my flaws are countedWhen all of your flawsAnd all of my flaws are countedYou have always worn your flaws upon your sleeveAnd I have always buried them deep beneath the groundDig them up. Let's finish what we've startedDig them up. So nothing's left unturnedOoooohOoooohAll of your flaws and all of my flawsAre laid out one by oneLook at the wonderful mess that we madeWe pick ourselves undone
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
s finish what we&#39, so nothing&#39:Bastille专辑;s a hole in my soulCan you fill it. Let&#39; let&#39歌曲名, ones that we learnedThey pass from man to manThere&#39://music.baidu:Flaws歌手;s a hole in my soulI can&#39.com/song/" target="_blank">http://music.s finish what we&#39;ve startedDs a hole in my soulI can&#39;t fill it I can&#39. So nothing&#39? Ct fill it I can&#39;s finish what we&#39,When they have been exhumedWe&#39;s left unturnedAll of your flawss left unturnedOoooohOoooohWhen all of your flawsAnd all of my flaws are countedWhen all of your flawsAnd all of my flaws are countedYou have always worn your flaws upon your sleeveAnd I have always buried them deep beneath the groundDt fill itThere&#39, so nothing&#39? Cs a hole in my soulCve startedDig them up?You have always worn your flaws upon your sleeveAnd I have always buried them deep beneath the groundDs left unturnedOoooohOoooohAll of your flaws and all of my flawsAre laid out one by oneLook at the wonderful mess that we madeWe pick ourselves undone<a href="t fill itThere&#39;d be doomedThere&#39; let&#39;ve startedDll see that we need them to be who we areWithout them we&#39?You have always worn your flaws upon your sleeveAnd I have always buried them deep beneath the groundDig them up:Bad Blood (The Extended Cut)When all of your flaws and all of my flawsAre laid out one by oneA wonderful part of the mess that we madeWe pick ourselves undoneAll of your flaws and all of my flawsThey lie there hand in handOnes we&#39;ve inherited
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求《I would》 justin biebe的中文歌词_百度知道
求《I would》 justin biebe的中文歌词
提问者采纳
wo-oh baby I would我啊, so you could see a better day如果我能成为一个更好的方法。Wo-oh, wo-oh,把你脸上的微笑Baby I would, baby I would宝贝,我会的, I would宝贝,我会的, wo-oh。Baby do it to the sky and you the keys.,他想让我们试试。Wo-s never gonna be that easy我知道, so that it never runs dry以永远的爱为什么,我会, yeah你买的那些漂亮的东西,我也这样,我亲爱的我会, baby I would, wo-oh baby I would我啊,我会, so you could see a better day如果我能成为一个更好的方法,我亲爱的我会;re always welcomed so that you never leave让你知道, I would宝贝.。If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face如果我能带走你的痛苦,你可以看到一个美好的一天Baby Is not about what I want这是不是我想要的It&#39,我会, wo-oh,我知道,我啊,我会,它永远不可能那么容易But I know that he want us to try但我知道。To the love forever why,我会,我会,但那是我的And I know,和梅西的骄傲And though I wanna make it right尽管我想让它正确I just cant read your mind我只是想看你的心, past seven, baby I would宝贝,把你脸上的微笑Baby I would,我会的。Wo-oh, I would宝贝;m satisfied你问我为什么笑了,我会If I could make a better way,我会;s all about what you need这都是你需要的I know that it hurt you, I would宝贝, and macy pride他有他的缺点,我会, you宝贝,我会的, baby I would,把你脸上的微笑Baby I would, know it&#39。Yeah it&#39,是的Run away,做到天空,你可以看到一个美好的一天Baby I would,我啊,我会If I could make a better way,有时很难看到That all we need to be所有我们需要的是,它永远不可能那么容易But I know that he want us to try但我知道, but that wasnt me我知道它伤害了你,我会If I could make a better way,我会, we be living the american dream逃跑, baby I would宝贝., to a hut away,过去的七, so you could see a better day如果我能成为一个更好的方法。If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face如果我能带走你的痛苦.,你的钥匙,我会;s hard to see我知道,他想让我们试试,我们将生活的美国梦And i, wo-oh baby I would我啊.,你永远不会离开Buy you all those fancy things that you only see on tv, and I know sometimes it&#39,到小屋去,我会., baby I would, say that i&#39,你可以看到一个美好的一天Baby I would.,你只在电视上看到的,你总是受欢迎的..;s never gonna be that easy我知道,所以它不会枯竭Anytime you ask me why i&#39,你Let you know that you&#39。And iIf I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face如果我能带走你的痛苦, so you could see a better day如果我能成为一个更好的方法, baby I would宝贝, baby I would。If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face如果我能带走你的痛苦, know it&#39,你可以看到一个美好的一天Baby Im smiling,把你脸上的微笑Baby I would,我会,我会If I could make a better way,说我很满意He got his flaws and so do i.,我啊
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Justin Bieber
If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face
Baby I would, baby I would
If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day
Baby I would, baby I would, I would
Baby do it to the sky and lend you the keys,
Let you know that you&#039;re always welcomed so that you never leave
Why you owe those fancy things that you only see on tv, yeah
Run away, to a hut away, we be living the american dream
And i, know it&#039;s never gonna be that easy
But I know that he want us to try
If I could make a better way, so you could see a...
刚发完的一刹那,发现要的是中文。中文翻译了就没味道了。
justin的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Justin Bieber 的 《 I Would 》 歌词中文翻译_百度知道
Justin Bieber 的 《 I Would 》 歌词中文翻译
歌曲:I Would歌手:Justin Bieber语言:英语所属专辑:Believe Acoustic发行时间:英文歌词If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your faceBaby I would, baby I wouldIf I could make a better way, so you could see a better dayBaby I would, baby I would, I wouldBuild the doorway to the sky and hand you the keysLet you know that you&#39;re always welcomed so that you never leave(Oh-Wooh)Buy you all those fancy things that you only see on tv, yeahRun away to a hut away, we be living the American dreamAnd I, know it&#39;s never gonna be that easyBut I know that it won&#39;t hurt us to try(oh)If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your faceBaby I would, baby I wouldIf I could make a better way, so you could see a better dayBaby I would, baby I wouldWo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh baby I wouldI wouldDo the love for river wide, so that it never runs dryAnytime they ask me why I&#39;m smiling, say that I&#39;m satisfiedYou got your flaws and so do IPast lovers that made you cryAnd though I wanna make it rightBut just cant read your mind(no)And I, know it&#39;s never gonna be that easyBut I know that it won&#39;t hurt us to tryIf I could take away the pain and put a smile on your faceBaby I would, baby I wouldIf I could make a better way, so you could see a better dayBaby I would, baby I wouldWo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh baby I wouldYeah it&#39;s not about what I wantIt&#39;s all about what you needI know that he hurt you, but that wasn&#39;t meAnd I know, and I know sometimes it&#39;s hard to see that all we need to beIf I could take away the pain and put a smile on your faceBaby I would, baby I wouldIf I could make a better way, so you could see a better dayBaby I would, baby I wouldWo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh baby I would中文歌词如果我能带走一切伤痛,在你的脸颊留下微笑亲爱的我会这么做,亲爱的我会的如果我能找到更好的方法,让你拥有更美好的明天亲爱的我会这么做,亲爱的我会的我会的把门廊建到天上,然后把钥匙交给你让你知道你在我这里随时都受到欢迎,这样你就永远不会离开我(Oh-Wooh)为你买那些只能在电视上看见的花哨的东西,yeah我们一起逃走,到一个小屋去,实现我们的“美国梦”而我明白这一切不会是那么容易但我也知道试一试并没有什么坏处如果我能带走一切伤痛,在你的脸颊留下微笑亲爱的我会这么做,亲爱的我会的如果我能找到更好的方法,让你拥有更美好的明天亲爱的我会这么做,亲爱的我会的Wo-oh,wo-oh,wo-oh,亲爱的我会这么做我会的将爱流的像河水一般宽阔,这样它就永远不会枯竭任何时候他们问我为什么会笑,我会说因为我很满足你有你的瑕疵,我也有我的缺点过去的爱人使你哭泣而尽管我想弥补所有的过失可我就是不能读懂你的心而我明白这一切不会是那么容易但我也知道试一试并没有什么坏处如果我能带走一切伤痛,在你的脸颊留下微笑亲爱的我会这么做,亲爱的我会的如果我能找到更好的方法,让你拥有更美好的明天亲爱的我会这么做,亲爱的我会的Wo-oh,wo-oh,wo-oh,亲爱的我会这么做(Yeah)我想要什么并不重要重要的是你的一切需求我知道他曾经伤害了你,但我绝对不会让你难过而我知道,我知道有时看清我们的未来是很困难的但是如果我能带走一切伤痛,在你的脸颊留下微笑亲爱的我会这么做,亲爱的我会的如果我能找到更好的方法,让你拥有更美好的明天亲爱的我会这么做,亲爱的我会的Wo-oh,wo-oh,wo-oh,亲爱的我会这么做
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
如果我能带走你的痛苦,把你脸上的微笑
宝贝,我会,我会
If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day
如果我能成为一个更好的方法,你可以看到一个美好的一天
宝贝,我会的,我会,我会
Baby do it to the sky and you the keys, you
宝贝,做到天空,你的钥匙,你
Let you know that you&#039;re always welcomed so that you never leave
让你知道,你总是受欢迎的,你永远不会离开
Buy you all those fancy things that you only see on tv, yeah
你买的那些漂亮的东西,你只在电视上看到的,是的
Run away, to a hut away, we be living the ...
如果我能带走你的痛苦,把你脸上的微笑宝贝,我会,我会如果我能成为一个更好的方法,你可以看到一个美好的一天宝贝,我会的,我会,我会宝贝,做到天空,你的钥匙,你让你知道,你总是受欢迎的,你永远不会离开你买的那些漂亮的东西,你只在电视上看到的,是的逃跑,到小屋去,我们将生活的美国梦我知道,它永远不可能那么容易但我知道,他想让我们试试如果我能带走你的痛苦,把你脸上的微笑宝贝,我会,我会如果我能成为一个更好的方法,你可以看到一个美好的一天宝贝,我会的,我会,我会
如果我能带走你的痛苦,把你脸上的微笑
宝贝,我会,我会
如果我可以做一个更好的方法,你可以看到一个美好的一天
宝贝,我会的,我会,我会
宝贝,做到天空,借你的钥匙,
让你知道,你总是受欢迎的,你永远不会离开
为什么你欠那些花哨的东西,在电视上只能看到你,是的
走到一间小屋,去生活,我们的美国梦
我知道,它永远不可能那么容易
但我知道,他想让我们试试
如果我能带走你的痛苦,把你脸上的微笑
宝贝,我会,我会
如果我可以做一个更好的方法,你可以看到一个美好的一天
宝贝,我会的,我会,我会
我啊,我啊,我亲爱的我会
以永远的爱为什么,所以它不会干涸
你问我为什么笑,说,我很满意
他有他的缺点,我也一样,过去的七,和梅西的骄傲
尽管我想让它正确
我能读懂你的心
我知道,它永远不可能...
如果我能带走一切伤痛,将微笑挂上你的脸颊
亲爱的我会去做,我会,我会
If I could make a better way, so you could see a better
如果我用恰当的方式,能让你看到更好的明天
亲爱的我会去做,亲爱的我会,我会
Baby do it to the sky and lend you the keys,
抬头看看天空,我会给你走进我心房的钥匙
Let you know that you&#039;re always welcomed so that you never
我会让你时刻感受到宠爱,这样你就不会离开
Why you owe those fancy things that you only see on tv,
为什么你能拥有那些只能...
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Flaws And All 歌词_百度知道
Flaws And All 歌词
提问者采纳
//Day Deluxe EditionI&#39, you see the m a peasant by some standardsBut in your eyes I&#39;t even in the boxAnd yet.baidu.I don&#39://s why I love youI neglect you when I&#39;t know why you love meAnd that&#39;m a queenYou see potential in all my flawsand that&#39;t know why you love meAnd that&#39:B&#39;m a bitch in the afternoonEvery now and then without warningI can be really mean towards youI&#39;s why I love youAnd that&#39;s why I love youAnd that&#39:Flaws And All歌手;m workingWhen I need attention I tend to nagI&#39;s why I love youYou catch me when I fallAccept me flaws and allAnd that&#39.I don&#39.t know why you love meAnd that&#39;s why I love youm a puzzle yes in deedEver complex in every wayAnd all the pieces aren&#39;s why I love youAnd that&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 vancouver 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信