because love you歌词of you牛逼中文歌词

有人知道Kelly Clarkson的Because Of You英.中文歌词对照_百度知道
有人知道Kelly Clarkson的Because Of You英.中文歌词对照
I will not make the same mistakes that you did 我不会犯你犯过的错误 I will not let myself 我不会让我自己 Cause my heart so much misery 导致我的心情如此苦恼 I will not break the way you did, 我不会破坏你的方式 You fell so hard 你坚强的倒下 I ve learned the hard way 我已经学会那条艰辛的道路 To never let it get that far 去不让它永远都到那里为止 Because of you 因为你 I never stray too far from the sidewalk 我从来不远离人行道 Because of you 因为你 I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt 我学会在安全的地方玩耍所以就不会受伤Because of you 因为你 I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me 我发现很难去相信自己以及所有在我身边的人 Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我害怕 I lose my way 我迷失方向 And it s not too long before you point it out 在你指出问题的不久前 I cannot cry 我不能哭 Because you know that s weakness in your eyes 因为你知道我的弱点 I m forced to fake 我被迫去伪装 A smile, a laugh everyday of my life 微笑.大笑,在我的生命当中的每一天 My heart can't possibly break 我的心不可能碎 When it wasn't even whole to start with 甚至当它一开始就不是完整的 Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid I watched you die 我看着你死去 I heard you cry every night in your sleep 我听见过你每天晚上在床上哭泣 I was so young 我当时太小 You should have known better than to lean on me 你应该知道一些比依靠我更好的办法 You never thought of anyone else 你从来没有考虑过别人的感受 You just saw your pain 你只看见自己的伤痛 And now I cry in the middle of the night 现在我在深夜里哭泣 For the same damn thing 也是为了同样谴责的事 Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt Because of you 因为你 I try my hardest just to forget everything我尽我最大努力去忘记所有事 Because of you 因为你 I don t know how to let anyone else in 我不知道如何容纳任何人 Because of you 因为你 I m ashamed of my life because it s empty 我为我的生活感到羞耻 因为它是空的 Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我害怕
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Kelly Clarkson的《 Because Of You》的中文歌词_百度知道
Kelly Clarkson的《 Because Of You》的中文歌词
我不会重蹈你的覆辙也不会让自己的心品尝痛苦更不会像你一样崩溃我知道痛苦的滋味却绝不会轻易体会 因为你,人生的轨迹我从不敢偏离因为你,我学会用封闭内心来保护自己因为你,我不仅难以相信自己,连周围的人我都怀疑因为你,我如此恐惧,在你发现的前一刻,我不能哭泣因为在你眼里这就是脆弱 每一天,我伪装的笑容都写满了逼迫我的心不可能在破碎了因为它已经毁在了最初的那一刻
因为你,人生的轨迹我从不敢偏离因为你,我学会用封闭内心来保护自己因为你,我不仅难以相信自己,连周围的人我都怀疑因为你,我如此恐惧,我目睹你日渐憔悴的容颜 我听见你呜咽着彻夜难眠,我还这么小,你怎能依靠在我的双肩你从不为别人考虑,你只看到自己的痛苦而现在我也哭泣在同样的夜晚,只因为你的悲剧在我身上重演 因为你,人生的轨迹我从不敢偏离因为你,我学会用封闭内心来保护自己因为你,我用尽全力把一切忘记因为你,我不懂什么叫与人心有灵犀因为你,我的生命是一片可耻的空虚因为你,我如此恐惧因为你,只因为你............................................................分.........割.........线............................................... I will not makeThe same mistakes that you didI will not let myselfCause my heart so much miseryI will not breakThe way you did, you fell so hardI’ve learned the hard wayTo never let it get that farBecause of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don’t get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around meBecause of you I am afraidI lose my wayAnd it’s not too long before you point it outI can not cryBecause I know that’s weakness in your eyesI’m forced to fakeA smile, a laugh, every day of my lifeMy heart can’t possibly breakWhen it wasn’t even whole to start withBecause of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don’t get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around meBecause of you I am afraidI watched you dieI heard you cry every night in your sleepI was so youngYou should have known better than to lean on meYou never thought of anyone elseYou just saw your painAnd now I cry in the middle of the nightFor the same damn thingBecause of you I never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don’t get hurtBecause of you I try my hardest just to forget everythingBecause of youI don’t know how to let anyone else inBecause of youI’m ashamed of my life because it’s emptyBecause of you I am afraidBecause of you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,END,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You
[00:15.70]I will not make the same mistakes that you did
[00:19.30]我不会犯你犯过的错误 [00:21.30]I will not let myself
[00:24.30]我不会让我自己 [00:25.50]Cause my heart so much misery
[00:28.50]导致我的心情如此苦恼 [00:29.30]I will not break the way you did
[00:32.30]我不会破坏你的方式 [00:33.95]You fell so hard
[00:35.65]你坚强的倒下 [00:36.30]I've learned the hard way
[00:37.50]我已经学会那条艰辛的道路 [00:38.95]To never let it get that far
[00:42.00]去不让它永远都到那里为止 [00:43.00]Because of you
[00:44.00]因为你 [00:44.95]I never stray too far from the sidewalk
[00:48.00]我从来不远离人行道 [00:49.95]Be...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁白智英-because&of&you(海德哲基尔与我OST)韩文歌词+中文翻译+罗马音译+中韩歌词对照
来源:/new/p717757/
Because of you-백지영(白智英)
Because of
너를 만난 이후 나의 모든 것이 달라졌고
처음으로 믿기
시작했어&
나는 알게 됐어 꿈을 꾸게 됐어
나란 사람도 사랑이라는 걸 할 수 있다는 걸
Because of you
遇到你以后 我的一切都不一样了
一开始从相信开始
让我能够了解 让我可以做梦
我这样的人也能够去爱
Because of you Because of you
내가 사는 이유 Because of you
너만 사랑했고 너만 사랑하고 너만 사랑할 나일 테니까
Because of you Now I can say 'I love
사랑하는 이유 Because of you
이게 사랑이건 사랑이 아니건
나를 달라지게 만든 건 Because of you
我所活下去的理由 Because of you
曾经只爱你 只爱着你 因为是只爱着你的我
爱的理由 Because of you
这是爱 难道不是爱吗
让我变得不一样 Because of you
거짓 없이 사랑한 그 이후 아픔이란 것도 알게 됐고
나에겐 니가 전부였다는 걸 그때 알게 됐어
毫不虚伪爱过以后 也懂得何为痛苦
对我来说你就是全部 那时候了解到了
내가 사는 이유 Because of you
너만 사랑했고 너만 사랑하고 너만 사랑할 나일 테니까
사랑하는 이유 Because of you
이게 사랑이건 사랑이 아니건
나를 달라지게 만든 건 Because of you
Because of you 나의 모든 것이 달라졌어
我所活下去的理由 Because of you
曾经只爱你 只爱着你 因为是只爱着你的我
爱的理由 Because of you
这是爱 难道不是爱吗
让我变得不一样 Because of you
Because of you
我的一切变得不一样
because of
because of
拿木马纳尼胡
那也毛度靠西塔拉瞧股
你嘎西加开搜
那嫩乃给图爱搜
股毛古给图爱骚
马拉擦long度
擦拉你嘎嫩够
嗨素衣大嫩够
because of you
because of you
乃噶擦嫩你呦
because of you
闹马擦浪了啦一古
闹马擦浪哈古
闹木擦狼了啦一地你嘎 because
孬啊KC啊love
擦浪哈嫩你又because of
依噶擦浪一够
擦狼咿呀你够
那了才啦几给
马内够 because of you
靠几那夫西
擦狼航够一壶
啊怕米勒搞都啊该代布
那也该你嘎
全部要他能够
可该I该对搜
because of you because of you
乃噶擦嫩你呦
because of you
闹马擦浪了啦一古
闹马擦浪哈古
闹马擦浪了啦一地你噶 because
孬啊KC啊love
擦浪哈嫩你又because of
依噶擦浪一够
擦狼咿呀你够
那了才啦几给
马嫩够 because of you
because of you
那也蒙都靠西他啦瞧扫
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Kelly Clarkson - because of you中文歌词_百度知道
Kelly Clarkson - because of you中文歌词
提问者采纳
50]甚至当它一开始就不是完整的 [01Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You [00.50]For the same damn thing
[02:15:52;t know how to let anyone else in
[03:55:38.95]I never stray too far from the sidewalk
[00:21.95]I am afraid 我害怕 [01:37:42.95]Because of you
[00.35]I don&#39.45]Because of you [03;t possibly break
[01:56, a laugh everyday of my life
[01.30]I will not let myself
[00.95]Because of you
[00.50]我已经学会那条艰辛的道路 [00.50]导致我的心情如此苦恼 [00, but everyone around me
[01:33.10]我为我的生活感到可耻 因为它是空的 [03.75]Because you know that s weakness in your eyes
[01:42:00:24.10]我尽我最大的努力去忘记所的事情 [02.75]在你指出问题的不久前 [01.80]我发现很难去相信自己以及所有在我身边的人 [02.60]I am afraid 我害怕 [02:38:06.90]I cannot cry 我不能哭 [01.10]我不知道如何去容纳别人 [03.85]My heart can&#39.80]I&#39:28:43.40]Because of you 因为你 [01:35:58.95]You fell so hard
[00:17:24:30.00]去不让它永远都到那里为止 [00.65]你坚强的倒下 [00:09.10]也是为了同样谴责的事 [02.35]Because of you 因为你 [03:55.50]I find it hard to trust not only me:11.55]I watched you die 我看着你死去 [02;t even whole to start with [01:57:12:39.50]Because of you 因为你 [01:36.60]Because of you 因为你 [02.80]You should have known better than to lean on me
[02:53:26.00]你只看见自己的伤痛 [02:35:41:00.30]I&#39.30]I find it hard to trust not only me.10]You just saw your pain
[02;t get hurt
[02.10]我听见过你每天晚上在床上哭泣 [02.00]我从来不远离人行道 [00:44:23:12:05;m forced to fake 我被迫去伪装 [01.60]Because of you 因为你 [03.70]I will not make the same mistakes that you did
[00.60]I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt
[00.50]Cause my heart so much misery
[00:07:44:32.95]To never let it get that far
[00:48.30]我不会破坏你的方式 [00.60]我从来不远离人行道 [01:25.10]你应该知道一些比依靠我更好的方法 [02.50]我发现很难去相信自己以及所有在我身边的人 [01:46:03:50:31:35.00]因为你 [00:26.80]Because of you 因为你 [02:39.00]Because of you
[00.35]I&#39.95]You never thought of anyone else
[02.10]我学会在安全的地方玩耍所以就不会受伤 [02.10]现在我在深夜里哭泣 [02:25.80]Because of you 因为你 [02.85]I was so young 我当时太小 [02.85]我的心不可能碎 [01:50:45:28:05.60]I try my hardest just to forget everything
[02:51:15:27.30]I will not break the way you did
[00:34.40]I am afraid 我害怕 [03.95]因为你 [00.50]A smile:58:21:19.50]我从来都不远离人行道 [02.30]我不会犯你犯过的错误 [00:37.50]Because of you 因为你 [02.30]I lose my way 我迷失方向 [01.60]我学会在安全的地方玩耍所以就不会受伤 [00.90]I never stray too far from the sidewalk
[02:03.60]I learned to play on the safe side so I don&#39:53.75]And it s not too long before you point it out
[01:58.05]Because of you 因为你 [01.15]因为你知道我的弱点 [01.30]I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt
[01, but everyone around me
[01:14.30]我不会让我自己 [00:31.50]When it wasn&#39.60]I never stray too far from the sidewalk
[01;m ashamed of my life because it s empty
[03.90]Because of you 因为你 [01:46:57:29:48.50]微笑 大笑 在我生命中的每一天 [01:49:24.25]因为你 [00:51;ve learned the hard way
[00:32:12.40]Because of you 因为你 [03:19:02:07.30]我学会在安全的地方玩耍所以就不会受伤 [01:13:14.10]你从来没有考虑过别人的感受 [02:18.60]And now I cry in the middle of the night
[02.10]I heard you cry every night in your sleep
[02:20:19:44
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Because of you 中文歌词_歌词_随便看看吧
Because of you 中文歌词
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
我不会和你犯相同的错误
I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery