sports activity include关于sports的英语对话翻译是

英语翻译~_百度知道
There have never been many adventurers. You van read stories about men called adventures. But they were really businessmen. There was something they wanted----- a lady, or money, or a country, or honor. And so they got it. But a true adventure is different. He starts without any special purpose. He is ready for anything he may meet.
There have been many half-adventurers. And they were great men. History is rich with their stories. But each of them had a special purpose. They were not followers of true adventure.In the big city of New York, Romance and Adventure are always waiting.As we walk along the street, they are watching us. We look up suddenly and see a face in a window. The face seems to interest us strangely. Or in a quiet street, we hear a cry of fear and pain coming from a house where no one lives. A car takes us to a strange door, instead of to our own. The door opens and we are asked to enter. At every corner, eyes look toward us, or hands are raised, or fingers point. Adventure is offered.But few of us are ready to accept. We are ready to do only the things we do every day. We wish to do only the things that everyone else does. W and some day we come to the end of a long quiet life. Then we begin to think. Then, when it is too late, we are sorry that we have never known true Romance and Adventure.Around the world more and more people are taking part in dangerous sports and activities. Of course, there have always been people who have looked for adventures ----those who have climbed the highest mountains, traveled into unknown parts of the world or sailed in small boats across the greatest oceans. Now, however, there are people who look for an immediate excitement from a risky activity which may only last a few minutes or even seconds.
I would consider bungee jumping to be a good example of such an activity. You jump from a high place (perhaps a bridge or a hot-air balloon) 200 metres above the ground with an elastic (弹性) rope tied to your ankles. You fall at up to 150 kilometres an hour until the rope stops you from hitting the ground. It is said that about 2 million people around the world have now tried bungee jumping. Other activities which most people would say are as risky as bungee jumping include jumping from tall building and diving into the sea from the top of high cliff.(悬崖)Why do people take part in such activities as these? Some psychologists suggest that it is because life in modern societies has become safe and boring. Not very long ago, diseases could not easily be cured, and life was a continuous battle for survival.(存).Nowadays, according to many people, life offers little excitement. They live and work in comparati th and there are doctors and hospitals to look after them if they become ill. The answer for some of these people is to look for danger in activities such as bungee jumping.
提问者采纳
永远冒险家范读关男称冒险故事真商些想要----位士或金钱或家或荣誉于真冒险同始没任何特别目能满足切绪已许半冒险家都伟历史丰富着故事每都特殊目冒险真追随者纽约城市浪漫冒险总等待
我漫步街看我我突看看张脸窗口脸似乎奇怪我兴趣或安静街道我听声恐惧痛苦自座居住房辆车我奇怪门我自门我要求输入每角落眼睛看向我或引发手或手指点提供冒险
我少愿意接受我准备做我每做事情我愿做其事情我前进 ;与某我走尽平静我始想已经太迟我抱歉我直知道真浪漫冒险
世界各越越危险运部总已经找----些爬高山遨游世界未知部或划着船横渡海洋冒险经历现寻找高风险能仅持续几钟或甚至几秒钟立即兴奋
我认例种蹦极跳高处 (或许座桥或热气球) 200 米跳弹索绑脚踝落每直绳停止撞击面达 150 公据说世界各约 2 万现蹦极跳数说蹦极跳风险其包括跳高层建筑潜水入海或者顶部高悬崖
做参加类作些些理家认现现代社已安全聊久前疾病能容易治愈命连续存战
今提供兴奋工作较安全条件 ;买食物店铺;医医院照顾病些答案寻找危险蹦极跳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“运动的种类有…”的英语怎么说_百度作业帮
“运动的种类有…”的英语怎么说
“运动的种类有…”的英语怎么说
Sports activity include......
What kinds of sports are there?
The kinds of sports are ......
The kinds of sport are...中文版的 WII Sports 进去是英文 怎么改成中文呢?_百度知道
中文版的 WII Sports 进去是英文 怎么改成中文呢?
我WII 4.0U 系统
光盘版 买文版 WII Sport 我用软直读
语言该 JPANESE T-CHINA 些都改 进英文 高手求解
我有更好的答案
玩英文英文英文版重吧CNGBA或者TGBUS载吧
改了也没用,本身是英文的就只能用英文,改不了
哎呀,这个游戏中文英文没太大关系吧
这个游戏就不是多语言的,下载错了吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
wii的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译 (需要参加个面试 谢谢了!!)_百度知道
英语翻译 (需要参加个面试 谢谢了!!)
内容:非谢能给我公司给我面试机我喜欢体育运校习电技术专业我6工作经验稳重诚实良团队意识级交给工作能认真完我英语水平意思谢谢
提问者采纳
Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity. My major in university is electronic technology. I have working experience for six years.I am a honest and reliable person, also I am a good team worker. I take every task seriously and always try my best to accomplish them!In my spare time, I like doing some sport. 运类放说吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
自我介绍合集篇
英语自我介绍范文 `
General Introduction
I am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P. R. China. With tremendous interest in Industrial Engineering, I am writing to apply for acceptance into your Ph.D. graduate program.
Education background
In 1995, I entered the Nanjing University of Science & Technology (NUST) -- widely considered one of the China’s best engineering schools. During the following undergraduate study, my academic records kept distinguished among the whole department. I was granted First Class Prize every semester,In 1999, I got the privilege to enter the graduate program waiv...
I am very appreciate that i was given this opportunity to be interviewed.My major in university is electronic technology. I have 6 years working experience.I am an honest and reliable person, and i am alway geting on well with others.I take every task seriously and always try my best to accomplish ---it--!I konw that my english is not so good, but i am a quick learner.
翻译如下: Thank you very much gives me the opportunity for interview. I like the athletic sports .In the school my major is Technology of Electronics. I have six work experience .Being steady-going, honest and team work well. Finishing the work earnest the lead hand over to me. My English is not very well. Thank you.以上回答供您参考!希望对您有所帮助!杭州图书馆
It's highly appreciated to get this interview opportunity. I like sports. My major is electronic engineering and I have 6 years' work experience. I'm modest and honest with good team work spirits. I always take the tasks assigned to me seriously and complete them in time. Although my English is not very good, I will try my best to improve in the future.最后一句,我没有按照你的意思翻,虽然英语不好,但是也要表示一下以后自己有努力提高的决心,这样的话面试的人比较容易接受
I appreciate that you give me this interview opportunity. I like sports. My major is electronic engineering and I have 6 years' work experience. I'm modest and honest with good team work spirits. I always take the tasks assigned to me seriously and I would finish them in time. Although my English is not very good,but I believe i will do better in the future. thanks
I really appreciated that i had this chance to be interviewed, i like sports. My major was electricity technology。 i have 6-year work experiences which i learned a good sense of team-working. im a honest peron and very serious about the duty that passed down from the supervisor which i can finishe it quickly, carefully and completely. Sorry about my poor english and thank for your time and participation。
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ex-curricular sports activity的用法和样例:
extra- curricular sports activity
课外体育活动
They like to take part in a sports activity outdoors.
他们喜欢参加室外体育活动。
curricular sports activities
课外体育活动
Illness has curtailed her sporting activities.
她因病而减少了体育活动。
Camping is a pleasant sporting activity.
露营是一种愉悦身心的体育活动。
ex-curricular sports activity的海词问答与网友补充:
ex-curricular sports activity的相关资料:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于sports的英语演讲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信