欢迎来到应用汇!请
My Blood Type
100-200下载 / 0人喜欢 / 0人评论
大小:2.7M 更新:
My Blood Type
My Blood Type 介绍
My Blood Type
My Bloodtype is now available on Android
Keep important note of your bloodtype at all times. This revolutionary app allows each person to keep their bloodtype in their notification bar in your phone.
In case of an emergency My Bloodtype allows anyone to see your bloodtype without giving them access to your phone and its private contents.
This is a must have app, that has the potentional to save your LIFE.
Dont leave home without it, tell all your friends, this application is a must for every phone, "I cant belive that this doesnt come with my phone - Stacy HTC One".
A blood type (also called a blood group) is a classification of blood based on the presence or absence of inherited antigenic substances on the surface of red blood cells (RBCs). These antigens may be proteins, carbohydrates, glycoproteins, or glycolipids, depending on the blood group system. There are different types of bloodtypes between Humans, some can donate to others and others cannot, and it for this reason it is important to always have your bloodtype in an accessiable area in case of an emergency.
Download My Bloodtype now, keep it on all your devices, dont let the kids leave home without it.
My Blood Type 版本更新
用户对 My Blood Type 评论
亲,想发表评论请下载哦~
发现该应用有下载安装使用错误或恶意扣费携带病毒,请
1887万下载
2168万下载
My Blood Type
可安装 无法启动
屏幕适配有误
版本太旧需要更新
您的举报信息将会同步到工信部12321举报平台
AppChina 应用汇QQ群: