为什麼英语是全球共通性是什么意思语言?

为什麼KT板会叫KT板?K和T代表什麼?因为这个物料英文是foam board_百度作业帮
为什麼KT板会叫KT板?K和T代表什麼?因为这个物料英文是foam board
为什麼KT板会叫KT板?K和T代表什麼?因为这个物料英文是foam board
Kt”是外来语“Karat”的缩写,用于黄金纯度标示.kt板这个词目前也就中国 即美国(kt board)为数不多的国家这样称呼.其他的国家都基本叫foam board 翻译 发泡板或海报板的意思.所以只是叫起来方便,知道就好.为什麼找不到英语的所有质料呢?我想要英语的语法、句型转换、还有一些外国的礼仪等等?_百度作业帮
为什麼找不到英语的所有质料呢?我想要英语的语法、句型转换、还有一些外国的礼仪等等?
为什麼找不到英语的所有质料呢?我想要英语的语法、句型转换、还有一些外国的礼仪等等?
省略与替代(Ellipsis and Substitution)省略与替代二者有着紧密的联系,都是为了精简词语和避免重复,常常交替使用,从而使语言简洁明了,上下文联系更加紧密. &O
某一句子成分的省略 (I) Beg your pardon? (There) Must be somebody waiting for you. We’ll do the best we can (do). Only one of us was injured, and he (was injured) just slightly. Which of them is the better choice? ——Well, it’s hard to tell (it). Let’s do the dishes. I’ll wash (dishes) and you dry (dishes). Is this your bike? ——Yes, it is (mine). He’s a real man. ——Who is (a real man)? If you need any of that firewood, I can give you plenty (of that firewood). That letter was the last (I ever received from her). II.
多个句子成分的省略 (I’ll say) A word about your composition. (It is) Interesting, isn’t it? (Is there) Anybody in? (Have you) Got a light? How could you (say so)? Why (do you) not go by bus? Which is the best? ——The red one (is the best). Have you finished the work? ——Yes, I have (finished it). III.
从句或整句省略 He paused as if (he were) expecting Jenny to speak. When (she was) asked about it, she only smiled without giving any answer. It is easier to make a plan than (it is) to carry it out. Do you like the film? ——Oh, (I like it) very much. Shall I make a fair copy of it? ——Yes, (you can make a fair copy of it) if time permits. You would do the same (if you were in my position). I asked her when she would leave, and she said she didn’t know (when she would leave). &O
名词性替代 名词性替代是指用替代词代替名词或名词词组.常见的名词替代词有代词,one/ones, the same, the kind, the sort等.如: The child doesn’t like this book. Show him a more interesting one. (one =book) Today’s libraries are quite different from those of the past. (those =the libraries) I’ll have two boiled eggs, please. ——I’d like the same. (the same =two boiled eggs) II.
动词性替代 动词性替代是指用替代词代替动词或动词短语.常见的动词替代词有do, do so等.如: John speaks French as fluently as he does German. (does =speaks) He said he would tell me the news, but he didn’t do so. (do so =tell me the news) I like playing football. ——So do I. (So do I = I like playing football too.) Mary will enter the competition. ——So will Joan. (so =enter the competition) III.
句子替代 句子替代是指用替代词代替整个从句.主要替代词有so和not.如: ——Do you think he’ll come tomorrow? ——Yes, I think so. (so =that he’ll come tomorrow)
No, I think not. (not =that he’ll not come tomorrow) 倒装(Inversion) 倒装是语言中的一种强调手段,通常将正常语序中较晚出现的成分移至句首.倒装主要分为全部倒装和部分倒装. 全部倒装 全部倒装又称主谓倒装,把整个谓语置于主语之前.这类倒装主要出现在如下句型中: 状语+谓语+主语或表语+谓语+主语 比如: Here comes the bus. Away went the car. There, in the distance, stands a big tree. First came the president and then his wife. Equally inexplicable(难以理解的)was his behavior towards his son. Sitting around her were her children. 需要注意,在状语+谓语+主语句型中,如果主语为代词,主语和动词部分不倒装.如 Away they went. There he comes. 部分倒装 部分倒装常出现在以下几种情况中: 一、句首为否定副词或带有否定意义的词组时 常见词(组)有never, nowhere, no sooner (…than), not until, infrequently, little, rarely, seldom, hardly, neither, nor, not only, in no way, by no means, in/under no circumstances等. Neither do we know how the universe began, or how it will end---if, indeed, it ends at all. Never will anybody move without a force strong enough to overcome the resistance. Never has my brother been abroad before. Hardly had I sat down when I heard someone knocking at the door. No sooner had he returned than he bought a fine house and went to live there. 二、only置于句首,修饰状语(从句)时 Only in this way can we accomplish it on time. Only as the air bubbles out(排出)does the water fill the container. 三、句首为表示方式及频度的副词时 Often does he warn us not to touch the poisonous chemical. Well do I remember the day when it happened. Often had I intended to speak of it. 四、以so (…that)开头的句子 So great was the destruction that the south took decades to recover. So quickly did the workmen finish their work that they were given more pay. 五、as引导的让步状语从句中,表示状态、情形的形容词置于句首 Prominent (卓越的) as he is in his field, he remains easy-going. Wealthy as he is, I don't envy him. 六、在省略了if的虚拟条件句中 Were I you, I wouldn't feel sorry. Had the captain been more careful, his ship would not have been sunk. Shoul独立结构(The Absolute Construction)独立结构是带有自己逻辑主语的结构,又称独立主格结构.作为句子的一个语言单位,其行文简单明了,功能多样. &O
独立结构的形式 I.
名词(或主格结构)+动词的非谓语动词形式 Here are the first two volumes, the third one to come out next week. The plan having been made, what is important is to put it into practice. The duty completed, he had three months’ leave. II.
名词(或主格代词)+形容词 He entered the room, his nose red with cold. She looked at him expectantly, her eyes full of excitement and curiosity. III.
名词(或主格代词)+介词短语 I stood at his left, my finger on the button, waiting for the order. The teacher entered the classroom, chalk in one hand, (a) textbook in the other. IV.
名词(或主格代词)+副词 Class over, all the students went out from the classroom. He put on his socks, wrong side out. V.
名词(或主格代词)+名词 His first shot failed, he fired again. She sat alone in the room, her only company a dying fire. 注意:以上独立结构都可以看成是带being的分词复合结构的省略形式.加入being就变成了分词的复合结构.如: Here are the first two volumes, the third one (being) to come out next week. He entered the room, his nose (being) red with cold. I stood at his left, my finger (being) on the button, waiting for the order. VI.
介词with或without引导的独立结构 这种独立结构的一般构成为:with/without+名/代词+(分词、形容词、副词、不定式、介词短语),如: With the old man leading, the two started towards the mountains. She felt nervous, with all eyes fixed on her. Never sleep with the window open in the winter. With John away, we’ve got more room. With five minutes to go before the last train left, we arrived at the station. His wife came down the stairs, with her two-year-old son in her arms. VII. “There being +名词” 结构 There being no money left, we have to change our plan. There being no spare parts, the equipment could not be repaired at once. &O
独立结构的句法功能 独立结构在句中多作状语,表示时间、条件、原因、方式、伴随或补充说明,偶尔也作定语或主语(如最后两例句),如: The bell ringing, all the pupils went into the classroom. Weather permitting,the football match will be played next Sunday. The question being rather difficult, we must take time to consider it carefully. The brave man fought the man-eating tiger, a stick his only weapon. How can I work with you making all that noise? The war was over, without a shot being fired. A little boy with two of his front teeth missing ran into the room. Jenny in trouble was the reason for my rushing thered the weather be wet, the meeting would not be held.全球把英语作为官方语言的哪些国家?_百度作业帮
全球把英语作为官方语言的哪些国家?
全球把英语作为官方语言的哪些国家?
说英语的国家171个以英语作为官方语言的有:* 英国* 澳大利亚* 巴哈马群岛* 博茨瓦纳 (但国语是Setswana)* 加拿大 (连同法语)* 斐济 (但是国语是斐济语)* 香港 (连同汉语)* 印度 (连同孟加拉语,泰卢固语,马拉地语,泰米尔语,乌尔都语,Gujarati,Malayalam,埃纳德语,Oriya,Punjabi,阿萨姆语,克什米尔语,Sindhi,梵语)* 肯尼亚 (连同Kiswahili)* 基里巴斯* 尼日尔利亚* 巴基斯坦* 爱尔兰 (但是第二语言,第一语言是爱尔兰语)* 南非 (连同南非荷兰语,Ndebele,Northern Sotho,梭托语,斯威士语,Tsonga,茨瓦纳语,Venda,班图语,祖鲁语)* 新西兰 (习惯上的官方语言;其它法律规定的是毛利语)* 新加坡 (连同马来语,泰米尔语和汉语.国语是马来语)* 菲律宾 (但国语是菲律宾语)* 冈比亚* 美国的部分地区.美国联邦政府没有一种官方语言;英语是习惯上的第一语言,而不是法律上规定的.英语在下列州或地区是官方语言:o 阿拉巴马州o 亚利桑那州o 阿肯色州o 阿肯色州o 科罗拉多州o 佛罗里达州o 乔治亚州o 夏威夷州 (连同夏威夷语)o 伊利诺州o 印地安那州o 肯塔基州o 路易斯安那州o 密西西比州o 蒙大拿州o 内布拉斯加州o 新罕布什尔州o 新墨西哥州 (连同西班牙语)o 北卡罗莱纳州o 北达科他州o 波多黎各 (连同西班牙语)o 南卡罗莱那州o 南达科他州o 田纳西州o 维吉尼亚州o 怀俄明州
/question/.html?fr=qrl
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8B%B1%E8%AF%AD%E5%9B%BD%E5%AE%B6%E5%92%8C%E5%9C%B0%E5%8C%BA%E5%88%97%E8%A1%A8对,相对汉语来讲,简单易学,也是英语得以推广的条件。
算是算不出来,如果一百倍不准的话就一千倍好了。中文不美妙吗?世界上哪有那么美妙的唐诗宋词元曲?哪种文字能像汉字一样蕴天地之理?
人家爱国嘛!!这都不懂!!女生都是感性的啊!!!笨!
未必“使用英语的国家现在都很强大”,例如一些非洲英语国家。
对,不是100倍,而是10000倍!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
“龙的传人”和“炎黄子孙”指的都是华人,炎黄分别指传说中的炎帝和黄帝,据说是我们中国人的祖先。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'为什麼英文被广泛地使用?_百度作业帮
为什麼英文被广泛地使用?
为什麼英文被广泛地使用?
历史上,18世纪时英国拥有世界各地很多殖民地,有许多的移民都来自英国,这样英语在世界各地逐渐流传。后来很多国家的官方语言都是英语了。
英语是很多国家的官方语言,在国际上通用,还有经济原因,文化原因
一般说,一个国家越强大,国外学习和使用它的语言的人就越多。现在英语就是这个情况。以前是法语和葡萄牙语。
英语属于印欧语系中日耳曼语族下的西日耳曼语支,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到世界各地。由于在历史上曾和多种民族语言接触,它的词汇从一元变为多元,语法从“多屈折”变为“少屈折”,语音也发生了规律性的变化。根据以英语作为母语的人数计算,英语可能是世界上第三大语言,但它是世界上最广泛的第二语言。世界上60%以上的信件是用英语书写的,上两个世纪英国和美国在文化、经济、军事、政治和科学上的领先地位使得英语成为一...}

我要回帖

更多关于 新概念英语怎麼下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信