you're my love prize in viewfinder ovaanimix中文漫画

【视频】you are my loveprize in viewfinder_探索者系列吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:12,460贴子:
【视频】you are my loveprize in viewfinder
明星红后与不红前后对比。
不信没一张能戳中你的笑点
播做普京师弟的这几年
未满18!禁止入内!一波...
食色性也:森系厨娘の失...
盘点日本那些另类变态发明
恐怖漫画每周六更&&&整...
扒一扒那些女生不肯告诉...
。。。。。
视频加载失败啊
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴We have 25432 manga
Alternative
ほんと野獣; 野蛮情人; Like the Beast
yamamoto kotetsuko
2008 released.
Ongoing&&&
Latest Chapters
[From Baka-Updates]:Ueda Tomoharu is a cop manning a local koban station, and he’s quite happy with his job and relatively quiet life until he happens to run into yakuza member Gotouda Aki while chasing down an underwear theif…and is suddenly confessed to! Aki doesn’t seem bothered in the least about their ~star-crossed lovers~ status and eagerly dives into a super lovey-dovey relationship with his policeman, but Ueda’s about to find out just how dangerous it can be dating a mobster…in more ways than one.PS: September Scanlations have re-translated Volume 1 and 2, so we re-upload these chapters, sorry for the inconvenience.
Other manga by the same author(s)
Chapter Name
Date Added
Mar 15, 2015
Dec 14, 2014
Nov 12, 2014
Oct 11, 2014
Sep 9, 2014
May 8, 2014
Apr 1, 2014
Jan 15, 2014
Sep 7, 2014
Jan 11, 2014
Dec 8, 2013
Oct 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013
Apr 16, 2013
Feb 12, 2013
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014
People like Honto Yajuu (Yaoi) also like
My super strong classmate, Ran, is my cute lover. We are so in love! Or that
After getting into high school, Furuya became roommate with the cute Himi. Himi keeps to himself and sleeps real early. A petite boy with a loud voice, Himi is terrified of darkness because of a tremor he suffered when he was a kid. On the other hand, Furuya is afraid of bright lights and gets real nervous when he?EUR(TM)s feeling uneasy. How would they help each other to overcome the fears?
Ruby Crescent is an ordinary girl, who likes to go out with boys and shop. Her life is changed dramatically when her father dies and she becomes a treasure hunter as he was. Her objective is to find O-Parts -- magical items hidden under the ground which grant people superhuman powers and can only be used by an O.P.T. (O-Part Tactician) or descendant of the Angel and Devil. She soon meets a mysterious boy named Jio who, due to having a dark, lonely past, seeks to conquer the world. Jio is hostile to her at first, but ends up travelling with Ruby as her bodyguard. When Ruby is attacked by an O.P.T. claiming to be Satan, Jio rushes to her rescue and a battle occurs. Initially they are on the losing side, but Jio releases his true power and is revealed to be not only an O.P.T., but the real Satan. Thus, the two continue to travel together in hopes of unlocking their pasts.
Volume 1: Target in the Finder (Finder no Hyouteki).1) You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder (1st part of the main series, V 3 chapters : You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder, Fixer & an extra, Embrace the Heat of the Night): During a routine journalism assignment, freelance photographer Akihito Takaba is captured by the mysterious Asami, a powerful leader in Japan's underworld society. Asami forces his captive to undergo a night of pleasure and pain never before imagined...2) Love Lesson (1st part of the Love Lesson series): Ichijou saved Sakurai from a pervert on the bus on the way to the school. But his own intentions were not so pure...3) Loving Plant (Koi wo Suru Shokubutsu) (1st part of the Koisuru series): Sports stars, Hiyama and Mizuno, find themselves caught up in something bigger than they first imagined when they go out to find out whether or not their fathers are really gay.4) Risky Society: God Bless My Justice (stand alone) : A rookie to a society of people with supernatural abilities must prove himself (and his love) to his superior.Volume 2: Cage in the Finder (Finder no Ori)1) Body Chase (main V 1 chapter): Takaba helps out the police by infiltrating Asami's flagship club, Sion.2) Splendor of High Rises (Kourou no Hana) (main V 4 chapters): the story of Feilong and Asami's first meeting, seven years prior in Hong Kong.3) Loving DNA (Koi wo Suru DNA) (2nd part of the Koisuru series).Volume 3: One Wing in the Finder (Finder no Sekiyoku)1) Naked Truth (main V ch1-5: The Japan arc): Feilong returns to Japan, setting up an explosive situation that will take him, Takaba, and Asami across countries to resolve the events set in motion seven years in the past.2) Love Surprise (1st part of the Love Prize series): A light oneshot side story to the Viewfinder series taking place New Year's Eve with a very drunk Takaba.3) Baked Sweet Glasses (stand alone): Cute underwear salesman has his heart set on making a tough sale.4) Koi wo Suru Baby Leaf (3rd part of the Koisuru series): The story of how the fathers met.Volume 4: Prisoner in the Finder (Finder no Ryoshuu)1) Naked Truth (main V ch6-10: The Hong Kong arc).2) Takaba's Wonderful Day (2nd part of the Love Prize series): Asami sees photographer Takaba on a shoot and takes him on a drinking date. Another light sidestory to the Viewfinder series.Volume 5: ?1) Naked Truth (main V ch11-13: ? arc).2) Naked Truth - Zero (main Viewfinder series).3) Takaba Akihito's Graceful Summer Holiday (3rd part of the Love Prize series).4) School Ghost Story (Gakko no Kaidan) (2nd part of the Love Lesson series).?
Katou is a member of the high school swim club. Matsuoka has come to bring him lunch and use Katou as his stress relief punching bag yet again. To the sympathy of his club mates, impulsive Katou totally falls for him, saying with a shy smile that Matsuoka is cute… Even as Katou treats Matsuoka kindly and tells him that he loves him, Matsuoka remains a total tsundere, leaving doubts to linger in his heart!
Plot: As the engagement to the company president's daughter had been settled, days passed in smooth sailing for Tachibana when in front of him, the university senpai who he had lost contact with long ago, Ryuusuke, appeared. To add to that, Ryuusuke said to the bewildered Tachibana that he wants to play "couple" for a just a month
Plot: Takamura Hikaru is a handsome prince. However, contrary to the rumours and his cool appearance, he's weak, a crybaby and likes snacks and sweet things. He kissed his classmate, Sugimoto Yuu, suddenly and Yuu thought it was just a prank. Yuu took a liking to the prince, but is the prince serious about it? Will their hearts be finally connected?
1) Master and DogUniversity student, Uehara Yuuji, is an earnest guy with slight masochistic tendencies. Yuuji also happens to be totally in love with the cold, glasses-wearing Tatsukawa-Sensei. Ever since he first spotted Tatsukawa-Sensei, he confessed his feelings time and time again only to have the anti-social Tatsukawa-Sensei refuse every time. ?EURoeThat?EUR(TM)s it! If I?EUR(TM)m not human, he will fall in love with me!?EUR? Sensei then orders the dog cosplaying Yuuji to do what?2) Spoiled Guinea Pig3) Secret Love Lesson4) Feverish Eye complex5) Love-possessed Boy6) Drown in Love7) Triangle Love8) Awkard Kiss 9) Number Up! Split Boy
Separated in childhood, Naoya is reunited with his best friend Tsukasa through his work. Though he is seemingly cold and distant, Tsukasa can't get Naoya off his mind. However, when Tamura, Naoya's co-worker, starts to show signs of affection towards Naoy
Kazuaki's life is ordinary to the point that he can't tell the difference between one day and another. But one night by a total accident he witnesses a rather embarassing situation, which unexpectedly turns his life upside down...
Leave a ReplyUsername:&&&Password:&&&&
AppTry out our new iPhone application!
Manga Poll
Has an opinion or view expressed in a manga ever noticeably influenced you?
Yes, in a positive way
Yes, in a negative way
No, but it made me think about it
No, I don't look for any deeper meaning
Manga is the Japanese equivalent of comicswith a unique style and following.
Join the revolution!
Read some manga today!
Coded in Join &
Manga Info
Login to add items to your list, keep track of your progress, and rate series!
Description
While out on assignment trying to document the illegal activities of the Japanese underworld, photographer Takaba crosses paths with the dark and mysterious leader Asami. Asami takes Takaba captive in an attempt to subjugate and possess him. But when the son of the Chinese mafia enters demanding evidence that Takaba may have, will Takaba be able to survive being caught in the crosshairs of a deadly underworld feud?And here, Takaba's adventure, begins!There's a twoshot called (Gakko no Kaidan)
Love Lesson in vol 1 and vol 4.
Related Series
(Spin-Off) (Side Story)
Associated Names
ファインダーの標的ファインダーの檻ファインダーの渇望ファインダーの熱情ファインダーの真実ファインダーの虜囚ファインダーの隻翼探索者系列Baked Sweet GlassesEscape & LoveFinder no HyoutekiFinder no NetsujouFinder no OriFinder no RyoshuuFinder no SekiyokuFinder no ShinjitsuFinder SeriesPray in the AbyssRisky Society (God Bless My Justice)ViewfinderViewfinder SeriesYou're My Loveprize in Viewfinder
Groups Scanlating
Latest Release(s)
(71d ago)c.9 by
(911d ago)v.7 c.8 by
(970d ago)
Status in Country of Origin
7 Volumes (Ongoing)
Completely Scanlated?
Anime Start/End Chapter
User Reviews
5 topics, 35 posts
User Rating
Average: 8.8 / 10.0 (1138 votes)Bayesian Average: 8.74 / 10.0
&61% (695 votes)
&15% (171 votes)
&8% (92 votes)
&4% (41 votes)
&3% (35 votes)
&1% (15 votes)
&1% (10 votes)
&1% (12 votes)
&1% (10 votes)
&5% (57 votes)
Last Updated
October 30th am PST
& & & & & & & &
Categories
Category Recommendations
Recommendations
Original Publisher
Serialized In (magazine)
Licensed (in English)
English Publisher
(7 Volumes - Ongoing/Print)
Activity Stats&(vs. other series)
Pos #356&(-57) Pos #287&(-6) Pos #254&(-30) Pos #221&(-32)
List Stats
reading listsOn
wish listsOn
unfinished listsOn
custom lists
Note: You must be logged in to update information on this page.
Forum Posts
282 days, 20 hours, 5 minutes ago
710 days, 22 hours, 51 minutes ago
1104 days, 13 hours, 12 minutes ago
2244 days, 16 hours, 20 minutes ago
2621 days, 9 hours, 47 minutes ago
Pages (10)
You must login to comment for this series!
an account.
Manga Search}

我要回帖

更多关于 viewfinder app 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信