100 纯句意理解,当人们在中国旅游时,应该握手
98题答案对不对
不是应该为need吗
没给词让你直接填么
你看这单元学了哪个单词就填哪个,两个词后面都可以加动名词
need也可以对吧?怎么才学得好高中英语?_百度作业帮
怎么才学得好高中英语?
怎么才学得好高中英语?
如果要学好英语,主要是要靠兴趣.如果要学好高中英语,想必就是为了成绩.要是这样,就应该针对考试的每一个板块,专项突破去.像完型语法阅读,就应该掌握方法每天练习,把握题感;另外,像作文,平时背一背范文,记一些常用又有亮点的句型,这也就差不多了.还有一点,不要以为背单词没用,虽然不要求死记硬背,但是常用的词汇一定要记,还要针对作文话题以及社会生活记一些实用的词汇,对阅读和作文都很有帮助,要是针对作文,适当时候还可以用高级词汇(即有深度一点的)替换一些过于简单普遍的词汇.英语很丰富多彩,但高中英语是针对高考的,很枯燥,希望你能保持对英语的兴趣,有兴趣,即使是背单词也可以有乐趣.悬赏100,求高一新生英语作文《My first day at senior high》词数100以上,_百度作业帮
悬赏100,求高一新生英语作文《My first day at senior high》词数100以上,
悬赏100,求高一新生英语作文《My first day at senior high》词数100以上,
希望你能满意! The first day of my high school lifeThe first day of high school life, I have some thoughts and feelings. The passage of time can always give people some special things. In the new environment, I feel a bit excited. Be able to recognize the new students and teachers is my greatest gains. In the next three years, we will learn、work and progress together to make our dreams come true. I will have new friends, and share the joy and sadness with them. The process of learning is also a growing process. Similarly, I will also face many difficulties. I might have difficulties in learning and getting along with classmates , bearing some pressure in life. However, I will get stronger and get through every step of high school three years.译文:在高中生活的第一天,我有一些想法和感受.随着时间的推移总是可以给人一些特别的东西. 在新的环境,我感到有点兴奋.能够识别新的学生和教师是我最大的收获.在未来3年,我们将共同学习,工作,进步,使我们的梦想成真.我也会有新朋友,并分享他们的喜悦和悲伤.学习也是一个成长的过程. 同样,我也将面临许多困难.我可能有学习困难和获得与同学一起,结出了一些在生活中的压力.不过,我会坚强地度过高中三年的每一步.
Bid farewell to the summer vacation, finally back in school, I'm very happy, I entered high school, now,Here, I can make more friends, and learn new knowledge.Bid farewell to the junior high school li...
只要英文不要译文吧?
我觉得你提问还不如直接去百度答案呢,,那样你还能看到很多个答案呢。。。请求用英语翻译一段短文...100分悬赏!. [注意]:请用英语翻译以下短文,强烈鄙视使用“翻译器”直译句子的人! 请不要使用太深奥的单词,最好在高中以内的单词就行. 答得好我承诺再追加50分. _百度作业帮
请求用英语翻译一段短文...100分悬赏!. [注意]:请用英语翻译以下短文,强烈鄙视使用“翻译器”直译句子的人! 请不要使用太深奥的单词,最好在高中以内的单词就行. 答得好我承诺再追加50分.
请求用英语翻译一段短文...100分悬赏!. [注意]:请用英语翻译以下短文,强烈鄙视使用“翻译器”直译句子的人! 请不要使用太深奥的单词,最好在高中以内的单词就行. 答得好我承诺再追加50分. 以下为要翻译的内容: 附:( 留守儿童“leftover children”)___________________________________________________________________
作者以”农村留守儿童”为话题,发表了他的看法,要人们多关心农村儿童的成长.
在我看来,农村留守儿童是社会一个特殊的存在.这是一个错误的存在.
儿童留守在农村,我认为是因为父母在外地打工,无法陪伴孩子.而且现在的学费昂贵,农村儿童得不到良好的教育,所以才留守在农村.
农村儿童面临的最大困难就是父母长期不在身边和学费太贵.
我建议让政府做宣传教育,让更多人来关心农村儿童的问题.___________________________________________________________________ .
Baesd on the topic "leftover children in rural",the author expressed his thought,calling on people to care more about the rural chilren's growth.In my opinion,the rural leftover children is a special existence,and it is a false existence.Children are left over in rural because their parents work in foreign cities.They can't accompany their children .what's more,the current tuition is expensive.The rural children can't receive good education,so they are left over in rural.The most serious promblem the rural leftover chilren faced are their parents' absence and high tuition.I suggest the government should promote education ,call on more people to care about the problems of the rural leftover children .好了,全部人工翻译,时态句型都正确,放心使用吧,我是英专学生,使用的词汇都是高中的
Attached: (Left-behind Children in "leftover children")
Based on "left-behind children" for rural issues, he published his opinions, will people care much about rural children's growth. In my opinion, the rural society is a special left-behind children. Th...
Entering into the topic of "The Leftover Children in Rural", the writer expressed his viewpoint: More caring is expected for their growth. In
my opinion, the existance of leftover children is avoidab...
The writer expressed his view on the topic “leftover children in the countryside”, which asks people to pay more attention to the growth of children. In my opinion, the leftover children in rural...
the author set his topic as "leftover chilren in countryside" and put forward his view on this in order to attract more attention on the growth condition of children who live in countryside.
The author of "Left-behind Children in rural areas" as the topic, published his views, it is necessary to show more concern for the people of the growth of rural children. In my opinion, the Left...
The author of "Left-behind Children in rural areas" as the topic, published his views, it is necessary to show more concern for the people of the growth of rural children. In my opinion, the Left...
Based on "left-behind children" for rural issues, he published his opinions, will people care much about rural children's growth.In my opinion, the rural society is a special left-behind children...
The author take” the countryside remaining behind to take care of things child” as a topic, has expressed his view, wants the people to care about the countryside child's growth. in my opinion, the co...}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语阅读100 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信