突然忘了一个字 读音跟weather的读音差不多也是w什么er 作句的话就是i don't

湖北省黄冈中学2012届高三适应性考试英语试题
?&&(02-23)?&&(02-23)?&&(10-09)?&&(10-09)?&&(09-28)?&&(05-24)?&&(11-17)?&&(11-01)
友情文字链接站点
当前位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
湖北省黄冈中学2012届高三适应性考试英语试题
[作者:佚名  来源:  阅读:4538次   发布时间: 14:20:09]
选择视力保护色: 【
本试卷共10页。满分150分。考试时间120分钟。第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1. 5分,满分7. 5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1.How does the man consider the book?&& A.Puzzled.&&& &&&B.Disappointed.&&& &&&C.Curious.2.What is the man’s telephone number?&& A.388-0429.&&&& &&&B..&&& &&&C..3.Where did this conversation most probably take place?&& A.In a hospital.&&& &&B.In a police office.&&& &&C.In a cinema.4.Who is the woman?&& A.A saleswoman.&&& &&B.A waitress.&&& &&&C.A taxi driver.5.What can we learn from the conversation?&& A.The man is a waiter.&&& &B.The woman is on a diet.&&& &C.The woman dislikes beef.第二节(共15小题;每小题1. 5分,满分12. 5分)听下面5段对话或独立。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C、三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6~7题。6.What is the attitude of the man towards the woman?&& A.Cold.&&& &&&&B.Impolite.&&& &&&&C.Considerate.7.How much is the calculator?&& A.9 dollars.&&&&& &&&B.19 dollars.&&& &&&&C.90 cents.听第7段材料,回答第8~9题。8.What does the woman want the boy to do?&& A.Get the bottle off the top shelf.&&B.Remove the cap of the bottle.C.Pick up some clothes.9.What’s the weather like this summer?& A.It rains hard.&&& &&&B.It rains much.&&& &&&C.It looks like rainy.听第8段材料,回答第10~12题。10.Why does the woman think that New York is the only place to live in?& A.It has a large population.&&B.It offers a colorful and exciting life.C.It’s not only interesting but also quiet.11.What does the man think of his place?& A.Boring.&&& &&&&B.Noisy.&&& &&&&C.Interesting.12.Where is the woman now?& A.In England.&&&& &&&B.In New Zealand.&&& &&C.In New York.听第9段材料,回答第13~16题。13.Where was Sue going when Dick met her?& A.To her work place.&&& &&B.At her home.&&& &&C.On her way home.14.What does Sue do at her supermarket job?& A.Cleaning the place.B.Putting things in order and wrapping fruits and vegetables.C.Taking care of babies.15.What does Sue do at her supermarket job?& A.He works in a garden.&&&B.He works in a garage.&&C.He works on a farm.16.Why must Dick and Sue work?& A.To get same pocket money.&&&B.To help support their families.C.To earn money for their tuition. 听第10段材料,回答第17~20题。17.What kind of clothes does the speaker’s sister like?& A.Clothes of new design.&&& &&B.Cheap clothes.&&& &&&C.Ordinary clothes.18.What do the twin sisters have in common?& A.They want to have their children.&&B.They enjoy loud music.C.They enjoy friendship.19.Why doesn’t the speaker like living in the same room with her twin sister?& A.Her twin sister often brings friends home and makes too much noise.B.The speaker likes to keep things neat while her sister doesn’t.C.They can’t agree on the color of the room.20.When does the speaker go to bed?& A.At 8:30.&&&& &&&&B.At 9:30.&&& &&&&C.At 10:30.第二部分:词汇知识运用(共二节,满分40分)第一节:多项选择(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&21. The players selected from the whole country are expected to bring us ________ in this summer game.A. favour&&&B. honour&&&C. labour&&&D. colour22. In the near future, more ________ in the space technology will be made by scientists.A. advantages&&&&& &B. adventures&& &C. advances&&&& &&D. advertisements23. On his way home , he ________ his shirt pocket to find his glasses, but they were gone.A. reached into&&B. burst into&&C. knocked into&&D. went into24. Jack turned around to see Bob’s car pull away and ________ the road.A. bend down &&B. pull down &&C. slow down & &D. head down25. When I came round in hospital I didn’t know where I was and my mind went ________. &&& A. innocent&&&B. blank&&&C. fresh&&&D. crazy26. Though many students fail to pass the National College Entrance Examination every year, they will have learned many ________ lessons such as hard work, devotion, communication etc. during their high school.&&& A. reasonable&&&& &&B. popular&&&&&&&&& &C. amazing&&&&&&&& &D. valuable27. In a sense, no country, big or small, should object to the trend of peace and &development, &________ creating trouble to others.&&A. constantly&&B. eventually&&&&&&&&& C. finally&&&D. immediately28. US scientists say they have developed the technology to ________ painful memories without hurting a person’s brain and hope it can help those sufferers.&A. leave&&&B. remove&&&C. ignore&&&D. separate29. The copyright administrative authorities may take away their illegal income or _______a fine on them.&A. expose&&&B. impose& &&&C. oppose&&D. suppose30. After all, preferring peaceful means does not mean China will put ________ its own sovereignty and territorial integrity(主权和领土完整). &A. at heart &&B. at hand&&&C. at most &&D. at risk
第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1,满分20分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I will never forget what my old headmaster has taught me.&& 31&& when you are only 15 years of age, you do not remember most of the things that are taught by your teachers. However, this&& 32&& story is one such lesson that I will never forget. Every time I drift off course, I get&& 33&& of this story.It was a normal Monday morning he was&& 34&& the students on important things in life and about&& 35&& ourselves to what is important to us. This is how the story&& 36& .An old man lived in a certain part of London, and he would&& 37&& every morning and get the train right to Central London, then&& 38&& at the street corner and beg. He would do this every&& 39&&& day of his life. He sat at the same street corner and had begged for almost 20years.His house was&& 40&&& and unpleasant smell came out of the house. The neighbors could not&& 41&& the smell anymore, so they called the police officers to&& 42&&& this place. The officers knocked down the door and cleaned the house. There were small bags of&& 43&& all over the house that the old man had collected over the years.The police counted the money, and they soon realized that the old man was a&& 44&& . They waited outside his house, expecting to&& 45&& the good news with him. When he arrived home , he was met by one of the officers who told him that there was no&& 46&&& for him to beg any more. He said nothing&& 47& , but went into his house and locked the door. The next morning he begged as usual.Obviously, this old man had no great plans, dreams or anything significant for his life. We learn nothing from this story&& 48&&& staying focused on the things we enjoy doing.We should remain true to our course, which may mean committing ourselves to things that people around us would normally&& 49&& ,let nothing else determine our fate, but ourselves.What makes us happy is what&& 50&& in the end, not what we get.31.A.Normally&&& &&B.Exactly&& &&C.Personally&&& D.Gradually32.A.fluent&&& &&B.optional&&& &&C.particular&&& &D.optimistic33.A.informed&&&& &&B.warned&&& &&C.accused&&& &D.reminded34.A.disputing&& &&B.claiming&&& &&C.addressing&&& D.advising35.A.engaging&&&& &&B.committing&&& &C.occupying&&& D.adjusting36.A.went&&& &&&B.continued&&& &&C.implied&& &D.reported37.A.tidy up&&& &&B.look up&&& &&C.dry up&&& &D.wake up38.A.sit&&& &&&B.lie&&& &&&C.wait&&& &&D.sell39.A.other&&& &&&B.single&&& &&C.minor&&& &D.only 40.A.neat&&& &&&B.odd&& &&&&& C.delicate&&& &D.messy41.A.prohibit&&& &&B.see&&&&& &&&C.resist&&& &&D.stand42.A.clear&&& &&&B.destroy&&& &&C.mop&&& &&D.wash43.A.property&&& &&B.books&&& &&C.money&&& &D.stamps44.A.millionaire&&& &B.worker&&&& &&C.cleaner&&& &D.begger45.A.appreciate&&& &&B.divide&&& &&C.share&&&& &D.ensure 46.A.possibility&&& &&B.alternative&&& &&C.need&&& &&D.demand47.A.after all&&& &&B.at all&&& &&&C.above all&& &D.all in all48.A.rather than&&&& &B.other than&&&& &C.more than&&&& D.less than49.A.overlook&&&& &&B.advocate&&& &&&& C.negotiate&&& &D.disapprove50.A.wins&&& &&&B.admires&&& &&C.matters&&& &D.succeeds第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分, 满分40分) 阅读下列短文,从每篇短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 AGoddington TheaterThe Goddington Theater Ticket Office is open from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday to Friday, and for half an hour in the evening before the advertised start time of each performance.Telephone bookings&Your tickets are held at the Ticket Office for you to collect or, if you prefer, a charge of 35 cents is made to post them to you if you pay by cash. We’ll post them to you for free if you book by credit card. No extra charge.Postal bookings&You can write to the Ticket Office requesting tickets, or to confirm a reservation.Where to find Goddington Theater&Goddington Theater can be found within the Goddington University site, next to the car park, which is available for public use after 5 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends.If travelling by car&Coming from the south end of Princes Street, you will see the library on your right. Next to the library is Goddington University. Take the next turning on the right, then first right into the car park gate straight ahead of you, stopping as close as possible to the orange machine. Put a $ 1 coin in the machine and the gate will rise.If travelling by train/bus/ taxi&You will need to allow 30 minutes to walk from the train station. Taxis are available from the front of the station.&The University is a 5 to 10 minutes’ walk from the main bus station.&When ordering a taxi from the theater, ask to be picked up at the bottom of North Street. Taxis will not come into the car park because of the entrance charge. 51. You can book your tickets ________. A. at 9 a.m. on Monday&&&&&& &B. at 5 p.m. on WednesdayC. at noon on workdays&&&& &D. at lunch time on weekends& 52. Where is the Goddington Theater? A. In the Goddington university. B. On the right of the Ticket Office. C. To the south of Princes Street.D. At the bottom of North Street. 53. What can we learn from the passage?A. You can find a free parking place in the university.B. You have to collect your tickets if you pay by credit card.C. Tickets paid by cash will be posted to you at no extra charge.D. Taxi drivers are unwilling to pick up customers inside the car park.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&& &Halloween is round the corner. Kids everywhere are counting down the days. Dentists are refilling their printer inks for all those upcoming bills. And parents are left wondering, “Should I let my child enjoy the sweet things in life?”As a parent and a pediatric (儿科的) dentist, Catherine Robinette has some educated opinions on the matter. According to Robinette, the concern is not the amount of candy, but the frequency. Many parents agree. Rebekah Morris of Cincinnati, Ohio says, “We used to do the ‘three pieces a day until it’s gone’, but I simply got sick of seeing it around the house. So I give the kids three days. And then whatever left will be thrown away.”If you want it all to be over before the decorations are down, consider the following creative ways to make that candy disappear:●Invite the Great Pumpkin to your house this Halloween night. Have the kids pile all the sweets they haven’t eaten onto the floor before they go to bed so that the Great Pumpkin can magically turn them into a new toy or set of art supplies.●Set up a “November 1st Store” in your house. Let kids buy things like movie tickets in exchange for candy.●Turn this into a charity opportunity for your whole family by taking some candy to your local recreation center or food bank. ●Get creative with glue, and use the candy to decorate the rest of the pumpkins on your doorstep. A sweet-toothed Jack-o-Lantern is bound to bring out some smiles.●Crush up all the chocolate candy bars and use them to make ice cream sundaes. Or better yet, substitute the “chips” in some chocolate chip cookies, and bake some gifts for your neighbors!When you’re thinking about what to put in your own bowl this Halloween, Robinette advises going for chocolate. “Candy like M & M’s really does melt in your mouth. That’s so much easier on teeth than sticky things that get stuck there all day.”Denying your children the sweet treats of the season may prove to have the opposite effect, as forbidden pleasures usually become quite appealing. But finding a middle ground where both parents and kids are happy makes for a happy Halloween!54.&According to Catherine Robinette, _______.&A. kids should never eat candy&B. eating candy frequently is really harmful&C. eating a large amount of candy won’t do great harm&D. “three pieces a day until it’s gone” is the best choice& 55.&The creative ways to make the candy disappear mentioned in the text include the following EXCEPT_______.&A. to change the candy to toys after the kids go to bed&B. to exchange the candy for things like movie tickets, etc &C. to use the candy to decorate the pumpkins&D. to give away the candy to the neighbours56.&What does Catherine Robinette advise you to buy on Halloween?&A. Chocolate candy.&&&& B. Cookies.&&& C. Cakes.&&&&& D. Ice cream.57.&We can learn from the last paragraph that______ .&A. finding a middle ground is a wise choice&B. parents had better forbid their kids from eating candy &C. denying your children the sweet treats is completely wrong&D. kids know clearly that candy is harmful to them& 58.&Which of the following might be the best title of the text? &A. Three pieces a day until it’s gone.&B. Halloween candy: how to avoid a disaster.&C. Catherine Robinette, a great pediatric dentist.&D. Never let your child enjoy the sweet things in life.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C &Scientists who try to predict earthquakes have gotten some new helpers recently―animals.  That’s right, animals. Scientists have begun to understand what farmers have known for thousands of years. Animals often seem to know in advance that an earthquake is coming, and they show their fear by acting in strange ways. Before a Chinese quake in 1975, snakes awoke from their winter sleep early only to freeze to death in the cold air. Cows broke their halters (缰绳) and tried to escape. Chickens refused to enter their cage. All of this unusual behavior, as well as physical changes in the earth, warned Chinese scientists of the coming quake. They moved people away from the danger zone and saved thousands of lives.  One task for scientists today is to learn exactly which types of animal behavior predict quakes. It’s not an easy job. First of all not every animal reacts to the danger of an earthquake. Just before a California quake in 1977, for example, an Arabian horse became very nervous and tried to break out of his enclosure. The Australian horse next to him, however, remained perfectly calm. It’s also difficult at times to tell the difference between normal animal restlessness and “earthquake nerves”. A zoo keeper once called earthquake researchers to say that his cougar (美洲狮) had been acting strangely. It turned out that the cat had an upset stomach.  A second task for scientists is to find out exactly what kind of warnings the animals receive. They know that animals sense far more of the world than humans do. Many animals can see, hear, and smell things that people do not even notice. Some can sense tiny changes in air pressure, gravity, or the magnetism of Earth. This extra sense probably helps animals predict quakes.  A good example of this occurred with a group of dogs. They were shut in an area that was being shaken by a series of tiny earthquakes. (Several small quakes often come before or after a large one.) Before each quake a low booming sound was heard. Each boom caused the dogs to bark wildly. Then the dogs began to bark during a silent period. A scientist who was recording quakes looked at his machine. It was acting as though there were a loud noise too. The scientist realized that the dogs had reacted to a booming noise. They also sensed the tiny quake that followed it. The machine recorded both, though humans felt and heard nothing.In this case there was a machine to monitor what the dogs were sensing. Many times, however, our machines record nothing extraordinary, even though animals know a quake is coming. The animals might be sensing something we measure but do not recognize as a warning. Discovering what animals sense, and learning how they know it is a danger signal, is a job for future scientists.59. Through the passage the writer hopes to explore __________.A. why animals send a danger signal before an earthquake B. how animals know when an earthquake is comingC. why animals have good sense of dangerD. how much animals know about an earthquake60. During an earthquake in China in 1975, _________.A. chickens refused to go out of their cageB. snakes were frozen to death in their caves C. snakes awoke from their winter sleep earlierD. cows broke their halters and escaped from their sheds 61. Which of the following is one of earthquake nerves according to the passage?A. An Arabian horse tried to escape from his enclosure. B. A cougar had an upset stomach unexpectedly. C. An Australian horse was perfectly calm.D. A cat acted very strangely in a zoo.62. The scientists did an experiment with a group of dogs to _________.A. find out that the machine could record unusual happenings B. compare the reactions of animals and those of humans C. prove that animals could sense more than humansD. find out what exact warnings animals sentDNothing is more refreshing on a warm summer day than watching someone else work. Right now, I’m sitting on my porch and watching young Beth baling(打捆)the big field on top of the hill. She’s been haying that field for over ten years. I know: I put her on the tractor when she was just twelve years old. &She picked a great day for baling. It’s not too hot, and there’s a nice breeze. On Monday, when she cut the field, it was so hot I thought the corn would start popping in the field. Didn’t stop her, though. She just stuck that big hat on her head, wrapped a wet handkerchief around her neck, and set to work. I remember when I would have done the same thing. While I’m here sucking a lemonade, Beth is driving the “hay(干草) train,” a tractor pulling a baler and an old wagon. You’d think someone her size would never be able to see over the tractor. But somehow she manages. When she’s finished, her tracks are very straight. The whole time she’s haying, that dog of hers is working just as hard, running along beside her like he’s afraid she’ll drive away without him. Beth sure knew what she was doing when she trained him. The way the machine works is pure poetry. Each row is pushed into shape. When just enough hay is in a bale, it is wrapped up and fastened together. A second or so later, the bale comes flying out and into the old wagon. The person who invented that machine sure was some kind of genius. That’s not to say it works perfectly. Every once in a while a bale misses the mark, especially when you are turning the machine at the end of a row. That means, of course, that you have to go back and pick up those bales and throw them into the wagon. I can remember when Beth’s mother was her age. She looked an awful lot like Beth does now. Makes a man proud to see his daughter and granddaughter taking such good care of themselves. Well, I suppose I should get up and fill this glass again. Not much fun sitting here with an empty glass. 63. We can learn from the passage that at some time in the past the author ______.& && A. bought the tractor for Beth&&&& &&& B. forced Beth to work at an early age&& C. worked in the field like Beth&&&&&&&&&&&& D. trained the dog to help Beth work 64. In the eyes of the author, the sight of Beth baling hay is _______. && A. uncommon&&&&&&& B. beautiful&&&&&&&&& C. unforgettable&&&&&&& D. changeable&&&&&& 65 Before thrown into the wagon, the hay must be _______.& A. tied up&&&&&&&&&&& B. dried up&&&&&&&&&& C. cut up&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. lined up&& 66. Who do you think is telling this story? A. Beth’s mother.&& B. Beth’s father.&C. Beth’s grandmother.&&& D.Beth’s grandfather.EPollutants coming from automobile operation have begun to cause many environmental problems. It has been calculated, for example, that 70% of the carbon monoxide, 45% of the nitrogen oxides, and 34% of the hydrocarbon (碳氢化合物) pollution in the United States can be traced directly to automobile exhausts (废气). In addition, rubber, motor oil and other materials accumulate on roadways and are washed into streams, with effects nearly as serious as those of untreated waste water.In an effort to improve the situation, the U.S. government has made regulations on the use of the constituents (成分) of automobile exhaust gas that are known to cause air pollution. These constituents fall roughly into three types: hydrocarbons that pass through carbon monoxide, also a product o and nitrogen oxides which are formed when nitrogen and oxygen are in contact at high temperatures. Besides their own poisonous character, hydrocarbons and nitrogen oxides react in the presence of sunlight to form harmful smog. Carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons are rather easily controlled by the use of higher burning temperatures in engines. Unfortunately, the conditions that produce minimum emission of hydrocarbons tend to raise emission of nitrogen oxides. In a way this difficulty is solved by adding recycled exhaust gas to the fuel mixture, thus avoiding the oversupply of oxygen that favors formation of nitrogen oxides.California, which has the most strict air-pollution laws in the United States, requires further special compounding of gas to control emissions, and several states have ordered that alcohol be mixed with gas, as this will reduce emissions of the carbon monoxide by 35 per cent and the hydrocarbons by 15 per cent. 67.&The author uses figures in Paragraph 1 ________.&A. to show the consequence of automobile exhausts&B. to highlight the importance of environment protection&C. to reflect the rapid growth of automobile use&D. to criticize the low quality of cars68.&How are nitrogen oxides formed according to the text?&A. Nitrogen and oxygen are put together in great heat.&B. Carbon monoxide and oxygen are mixed together.&C. Hydrocarbons pass through the engine.&D. Nitrogen is burned incompletely.69.&Which of the following is NOT true according to the text?&A. Hydrocarbons have no poisonous character themselves.&B. Smog will form when hydrocarbons meet nitrogen oxides in the sunlight.&C. Carbon monoxide can be controlled in the engine.&D. The conditions that decease emission of hydrocarbons will increase emission of nitrogen oxides.70. According to the text, alcohol is added to gas in order to ______.&A. increase awareness of environment protection&B. control air pollution&C. increase the fuel efficiency&D. replace gas gradually第四部分:书面表达 (共两节,满分40分)第一节:完成句子(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)阅读下列各小题,根据括号内的汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。71. Our teachers often say whether we ______________________ relies on our attitude.(achieve)&我们老师常说我们能否实现目标取决于我们的态度。72. It was in the city where _________________ that he received his compulsory education. (live)&他是在那个他曾经住过的城市接受的义务教育。 73. In response, Jiang Yu states that we hope the foreign countries don't _________________in South Sea dispute. (involve)&姜瑜在回应中称我们希望外国不要卷入南中国海的争端。74. &By the time _____________________ , I will have finished the book.(come)&到他回来时,我将完成这本书。75. __________________ at the meeting is important for you as well as for me. (present)&出席这个会议对你对我都很重要。76. Out ____________________of students, most of whom were once my son’s classmates. (rush)&一群学生冲了出来,他们大部分曾经是我儿子的同班同学。77. The weather
I would rather that ________________winter now. (be)&天气愈来愈热,我宁愿现在是冬天。78. I ___________________ there when the traffic accident occurred. (happen)&车祸发生时我碰巧在那儿。& 79. He didn’t come to school yesterday ____________________ that he was ill. (fact)&他昨天没来上学是因为他生病了。80. Our new campus is _____________________ of the old one. (size)&我们的新校园是老校园的五倍大。 第二节:短文写作 (共1题,满分30分)请你就“物价上涨及中学生节省开支”这一话题写一篇发言稿,发表看法,并包括如下要点:&(1)& 受访者对物价上涨的反映;(2)你在日常生活中对物价上涨的体会; (3)中学生在日常生活中应如何精打细算,节省开支; (4)呼吁同学们从小事做起,发扬节约的中华美德。注意:1. 词数120左右;2.发言稿中不能现出真实姓名和学校名称。参考词汇:受访者 respondents&&& 美德virtue(s)& Dear boys and girls, It’s my great honour to make a speech here. Recently, the People’s Bank of China conducted a quarterly survey on prices in 50 cities. _______________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2012届高三适应性考试英语参考答案录音材料及答案Text 1W:Is this the book you borrowed from the library last week?M:Yes, I’ve finished most parts of it, though it wasn’t as good as expected.Text 2W:Hello. Is this triple eight double zero four two nine?M:Yes. Who is that speaking?Text 3W:Excuse me, Sir. I am looking for the emergency room. I was told it was on the first floor.M:It is. Go ahead along the corridor and turn left.Text 4M:How will you figure out the fare?W:Well, the first five kilometers are 2 dollars and every extra kilometer costs you 30 cents.Text 5M:What would you like to have, Becky?W:Just some sliced tomatoes and a glass of juice.M:How abut some beef?W:No, thanks. It is delicious, but I’m restricting my diet to control my weight.Text 6M:Can I help you, Madam?W:Yes. I’d like to buy a calculator.M:There are various models here. Which one do you prefer?W:Well, it’s really difficult for me to decide. Any advice?M:What is it mainly used for?W:Just for simple accounting. You see, I’m a fruit store keeper.M:OK. What about this one? It’s functioning and inexpensive.W:It looks great. How much is it?M:It’s 9 dollars.W:OK. I’ll take one.Text 7W:David, I can’t get the top off this bottle of sauce. Could you open it for me, please?M:I’ll try. Er…er. I’m sorry, Mum. I can’t. It’s too tight.W:I’ll ask your father then. Alex, Where are you? Alex…M:Mum, I heard him going out a few minutes ago.W:But he didn’t tell me where he was going. But…M:I though you asked him to pick up some clothes for you at the cleaner’s.W:That’s right. Thank you. I hope he took an umbrella with him. It looks as if it’s going to rain.M:I imagine he did. But I didn’t see him leaving, so I don’t know. Oops! It’s raining already! It’s really pouring down, isn’t it?W:Too bad! There’s been too much rain this summer. Oh, here comes your father, but he hasn’t got an umbrella.M:Look at him running up the path. He’s really getting soaked to the skin.W:I’d better find some dry clothes for him.M:But Mum, what about the bottle?W:Not now, David. We’ll ask Dad after he gets changed.Text 8M:Where are you from?W:The United States. I live in New York.M:Oh, really? I think it’s a big city with a large population, right? By the way, do you like it?W:Yeah. I think it’s the only place to live in.M:Why do you say that?W:You see, there’s always something exciting to do, and it’s never boring.M:My place isn’t boring, either. You can fish, hike, grow some flowers and vegetables―all kinds of things, if you like, though it’s small and quiet.W:I guess so, especially here in New Zealand.Text 9M:Hi, Sue?W:Hello, Dick. How are you?M:I’m fine. Where are you going?W:Oh, I’m on my way home from work.M:I didn’t know you had a job.W:Yeah, I work part time at a supermarket.M:What do you do there?W:I work in the fruit-vegetable section, trimming and wrapping things. Sometimes when it really gets busy, I work at the check-out counter. Have you got a job?M:Yeah. I do garden work for people. You know, cutting grass, pulling weeds, things like that.W:I like doing that. Must be nice to work outdoors.M:Sometimes it is, except when it rains or snows or gets too hot or too cold.W:Well, I guess every job has its disadvantages. But a job’s a job. Got to earn money for school.M:Me too. Tuition is sure high, isn’t it? Well, don’t work too hard, holding down a job, going to class, studying. Sometimes it can become too much for one person. Take it easy.W:You too. It was great seeing you, Dick.Text 10Twin sisters are supposed to be very much alike, aren’t they? Well, my twin sister Jane and I do look alike. However, we are different in many ways. I care little about clothes. T-shirts and blue jeans are my favorite clothes. My sister often dresses like a model. We have very similar characters in most ways. I don’t get angry and enjoy being with friends. In this respect, my twin sister feels the same. But she likes loud music and modern dances while I find that night clubs give me a headache. She is always with friends, is the favorite of our teachers and never wants to have children. I prefer to be alone at times, don’t really try to please my teachers and want to some day have a family of my own. We have tried to live in the same room several times and even agreed on the color we like best and the kind of furniture we want. But I like to keep things neat and orderly while my twin sister acts as if there were a servant around to pick up all the things that get thrown on the floor. I like to go to bed early at 9:30 and get up early at 6:30. She often goes to bed very late and then sleeps late the next day.
1―5& BCACB&& 6―10& CABBB&& 11―15& CBCBA& 16―20&& CBABC21―25& BCADB& 26―30& DABBD31―35& ACDCB& 36―40& ADABD&&& 41―45& DACAC&& 46―50& CBBDC51-53& CAD& 54-58& BDAAB& 59-62& BCAC& 63-66& CBAD&& 67-70& AAAB
&71. can achieve our goal 72. he once lived73. get involved74. he comes back75. Being present& 76. rushed a crowd/ a group 77. it were/was& 78. happened to be 79. because of /owing to/ due to the fact& 80. five times the size&
One Possible Version: Dear boys and girls, It’s my great honor to make a speech here. Recently, the People’s Bank of China conducted a quarterly survey on prices in 50 cities. Nearly half of the respondents said they couldn’t tolerate the increasing prices, while some others considered it OK although they acknowledged the truth. As a result, many families began to seek various ways to save money. The survey does draw my attention to the rapidly increasing prices in my daily life. Take food as an example, the prices of pork, beef, fish, chicken, as well as various vegetables, have risen at least 20%. It seems that money is flowing out of our pockets more quickly, but silently. Although we middle school students feel less stress than our parents do, we should also have a proper budget for our pocket money. For example, we can make the most of each exercise book and reuse some waste paper. Or we can also try to cut down our expenses on unnecessary magazines, CDs and so on. In a word, we can save money in many aspects in our daily life. All in all, saving money is a great Chinese virtue and it is especially needed in this period. Thank you!
上一个文章:
下一个文章:
主办单位:绍兴市教育教学研究院  地址:绍兴市新河弄66号 }

我要回帖

更多关于 如何知道一个字的读音 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信