你无法和更多的人分享你的感受。不用谢用英语怎么说说? 急急急急!!

世界上最成功的人不是最聪明的,而是最努力的 用英语怎么说 拒绝中国式英语 急急急急_百度知道
世界上最成功的人不是最聪明的,而是最努力的 用英语怎么说 拒绝中国式英语 急急急急
提问者采纳
The most successful people are usually not the smartest ones but the most hardworking ones.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
The world's most successful people are not from the most intelligent, but the most efforts ones.
The most sucessful people in the world are not the smartest ones, but those who works hardest.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下面的这句话用英语怎么说 急急急急!!!!谢谢小伙伴们了为什么在失去了才知道当初拥有的是那么的美好,我后悔自己当初没有好好的珍惜你,错过了你就真的是错过了,无法挽回,如_百度作业帮
下面的这句话用英语怎么说 急急急急!!!!谢谢小伙伴们了为什么在失去了才知道当初拥有的是那么的美好,我后悔自己当初没有好好的珍惜你,错过了你就真的是错过了,无法挽回,如
下面的这句话用英语怎么说 急急急急!!!!谢谢小伙伴们了为什么在失去了才知道当初拥有的是那么的美好,我后悔自己当初没有好好的珍惜你,错过了你就真的是错过了,无法挽回,如果还能回到过去,回到当初该多好……
为什么在失去了才知道当初拥有的是那么的美好,我后悔自己当初没有好好的珍惜你,错过了你就真的是错过了,无法挽回,如果还能回到过去,回到当初该多好……Why in lost just know originally have is so beautiful, I regret not cherish you, miss you reallymissed, unable to recover, if can return to the past, back to the original should be much good......急!急!急!英语老大进!
在新学期开学第一次班会上你用英语说你寒假中给人补...急!急!急!英语老大进!
在新学期开学第一次班会上你用英语说你寒假中给人补课的经历. 1.通过网_百度作业帮
急!急!急!英语老大进!
在新学期开学第一次班会上你用英语说你寒假中给人补课的经历. 1.通过网
急!急!急!英语老大进!
在新学期开学第一次班会上你用英语说你寒假中给人补课的经历. 1.通过网络得知. 每天工作四小时,2.每小时二十五元共十天. 3.第一次在假期不向父母要钱.4.学会了怎样合理用钱. 5.这段经历对以后的益处. 已有开头结尾字数120左右.
声明:本人英语不好,但不求说教.要发感谢,不发忽略.
Now I want to say something about my winter vacation.I'm happy that I've had a meaningful holiday,and I helped someone to improve his study as a tutor.只能写100字,根本就发不上啊...
hello, every one. it's happy to see you all in the new semester. during my winter vocation, i worked as a tutor. i got the information through internet which said that i can work 4 hours a day.
Hello,everyone! Nice to see you again! Did you have a good winter holiday? I spent a meaningful holiday. Through the internet, I
got a job as a tutor. Everyday, I worked four hours.“写一个你敬佩的人”英语作文(初二的)急急急急急!_百度作业帮
“写一个你敬佩的人”英语作文(初二的)急急急急急!
“写一个你敬佩的人”英语作文(初二的)急急急急急!
I admire Deng Ya-pingDeng Ya-ping is my favorite sports player.She was born on June 2nd,1973.When she was 5 years old,she started to play table tennis.She began to join the Henan table tennis team when she was 10 years old.In 1988 she was so lucky that she joined the national table tennis team.From 1993 to 1998,she was Number One Women`s Singles Player in the ITTF during the five years.Of course she was also good at study.She went to Tsinghua University and majored in English and management in 1997.I think she is a great player,so I admire Deng Ya-ping.
急急急! 鲁迅,原名周树人,是近代一位出色的文学家。 鲁迅的成功,有一个重要的秘诀,就是珍惜时间。鲁迅十二岁在绍兴城读私塾的时候,父亲正
Lin Dan born in October 14, 1983,is a Chinese badminton player from Fujian. Lin is currently the dominant singles badminton player on the world stage.Lin became one of the dominant players of men...}

我要回帖

更多关于 祝你好运用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信