初一下册英语课文翻译一下,谢谢

帮忙翻译一下谢谢。_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下谢谢。
Jack is ten years old this year. He is in Grade There. He doesn't work hard at school. His teacher doesn't like him. But Jack thinks he is the cleverest student in his class. And he thinks his math is good.On Sunday afternoon, Jack goes home. He feels very hungry. So he says to his mother, Mom, I am very hungry. Can i have some food to eat
Supper is not ready,but there are two apples on the plate. you can eat them first. When he sees the two apples, Jack says, Mom, I have three apples now. Look! This is the first one. This is the second one. One and two is three. i am very clever
Yes, you are very clever , says 畅耿扳际殖宦帮为爆力his mother. Now give me the first apple, and your father the second one, You eat the third one.Jack's teacher doesn't like him because.Jack thinks his
is good.When jack goes home on sunday afternoon, he feels
.His mother tells him there are two apples
.Which of the following is TRUE?
提问者采纳
杰克今年十岁。他上三年级。他在学校不努力学习。他的老师不喜欢他。但杰克认为他是班上最聪明的学生。他认为他数学很好。在星期日下午,杰克回家。他觉得很饿。所以他对他妈妈说,妈妈,我很饿。我可以吃一些食物。晚饭还没准备好,但盘子上有两个苹果。你可以先吃。当他看到了两个苹果,杰克说,妈妈,我现在有三个苹果。看!这是第一个。这是第二个。一个和两个是三个。我非常聪明。是的,你很聪明,他的母亲说。现在你给我第一个苹果,你父亲第二个,你吃第三个。杰克的老师不喜欢他因为杰克畅耿扳际殖宦帮为爆力认为他是好的。当杰克星期日下午回家,,他感觉他的母亲告诉他有两个苹果。下列哪一项是正确的?
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
杰克今年10岁,读三年级。在学校他不是很努力,因此他的老师也不喜欢他。但是杰克却自以为是班里最聪明的学生,并认为他的数学很棒。在周日的下午,杰克回家了,他感觉到非常饿,所以他告诉妈妈,“妈妈我饿了,我可以吃点东西吗” 妈妈说“晚饭还有没有准备好,但是有两个苹果在盘子里,你可以先吃苹果”当杰克看到那两个苹果时说,“妈妈,我现在有三个苹果,你看,这是第一个,这是第二个,一加二等于三,我太聪明啦”妈妈说“是啊你狠聪明,那么先把第一个苹果给我,第二个苹果给畅耿扳际殖宦帮为爆力你爸爸,你去吃第三个苹果吧” 杰克的老师不喜欢他是因为
。杰克认为他的
很棒。当周日下午杰克回家后,他感觉
。他的妈妈告诉他
放着两个苹果。下列哪个选项是真实的。
Jack今年10岁了。他今年三年级。他学习不努力。他的老师不喜欢他。但是Jack认为自己是班里最聪明的学生。他还认为数学挺好的。
周日下午,Jack回家了。他觉得很饿,所以就对妈妈说:“妈妈,我很饿。我能吃点东西吗?”(妈妈说:)晚饭还没做好,但是盘子里有俩苹果,你可以先吃了。
Jack看见那俩苹果之后,他说:“妈妈,我现在有三个苹果了。看!这是第一个,这是第二个,一加二等于三。我聪明吧?!”
“是啊你太聪明了”妈妈说。现在把你第一个苹果给我,第二个苹果给爸爸,你自己吃第三个。
Jack的老师不喜欢他因为,
Jack认为他的 很好
周日Jack回家的时候,他觉得
下列选项哪个是正确的?
(亲,文中错误超多,你这具体是什么情况?不是你自己的作文吧?作文咱可不敢就这样交上去。要是题目你直...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢
Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of PT, please notify the sender and delete this communication entirely without using. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be virus-free, copying or distribution of this communication without the sender's consent is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipientThe information contained in this communication and attachment is confidential and is for the use of the intended recipient only,retaining. The recipient is responsible for ensuring that this communication is virus free and the sender accepts no liability for any damages caused by virus transmitted by this communication. or any of its affiliates, or disclosing any of its contents, General Agent for WAN HAI LINES LTD. GLOBAL PUTRA INDONESIA MARITIME. This communication is for information purposes only and shall not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer or an acceptance or a confirmation of any contract or transaction. All data or other information contained herein are not warranted to be complete and accurate and are subject to change without notice. Any disclosure
提问者采纳
仅供有打算的收信人使用。如果你对此没有打算。这里的任何评价和注释并非反映PT。收信人有责任确保通讯没有病毒,不能被用作申请或申请请求或协议及交易的认证。所有的数据或这里其他信息不能保证完全的正确且未受任何改动.公司中介或其它的附属企业,而发信人对传输工程中由病毒导致的(文件)损坏不负任何责任。在没经过发信人的同意任何形式的公开和传播是不允许的在这则通讯和附件中的信息属于机密文件,保存或公开任何内容的前提下完全删除所有的通讯,请通知发信人并在未使用,WAN HAI LINES LTD。这则通讯仅供参考. GLOBAL PUTRA INDONESIA MARITIME的信息。网络通讯不能保证没有病毒
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
或披露的任何内容。网路通讯不能保证是无毒化,请通知发件人并删除本通讯完全不可使用、复制或者传播本通信未经发件人同意是严格禁止的、总代理对于广域网(WAN)海线有限公司或其任何关联机构。任何泄密。全球PUTRA印尼海事,恕不另行通知任何评价或本文陈述未必反映这些PT、有变更,并且不得解释为提供或的筹措报价或承诺或负面的合同或交易。所有的数据或其他包含的信息是不合理的是完整和准确。本通讯仅以信息的目标、保留着。如阁下并非指定之收件人在这所包含的信息沟通和附件是保密的并且为使用仁兄就。收件人负责确保无病毒本通讯寄件人恕病毒引起的任何索赔通过这样的沟通
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
s obligations under this Agreement do not extend to information that is.
Exclusions from Confidential Information. Receiving PartyƇ (c) learned by the Receiving Party through legitimate means other than from the Disclosing Party or Disclosing Party&#39. For purposes of this Agreement.
Definition of Confidential IConfidential Information&quot, the Disclosing Party shall promptly provide a writing indicating that such oral communication constituted Confidential Information. If Confidential Informatio shall include all information or material that has or could have commercial value or other utility in the business in which Disclosing Party is engaged: (a) publicly known at the time of disclosure or subsequently becomes publicly known through no fault of the Receiving Party, the Disclosing Party shall label or stamp the materials with the word &quot.2;Confidential&quot, &s pr or (d) is disclosed by Receiving Party with Disclosing Party&#39. If Confidential Information i (b) discovered or created by the Receiving Party before disclosure by Disclosing P or some similar warning
提问者采纳
已经或可能在其中披露方所从事业务的商业价值或其他用途;(二)发现或创造之前披露接收方通过披露方;(三)接受方通过学习比披露披露方或党的代表的其他合法手段,或(d)是由接受方披露与披露方的事先书面批准,应当及时披露方提供的书面说明。定义的机密信息,披露方须在标签或加盖“保密”字样或类似的警告材料。如果机密信息以书面形式。根据这项协议接收方的义务并不延伸到的信息是。2:(一)公开在披露时已知或后来成为公众所知并非由于接受方的错。就本协定而言,这种口头交流构成了机密信息,“机密信息”应包括所有的信息或材料。如果机密信息传输口头的。排除来自机密信息1
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下,谢谢
delivery schedule shall be 12-16 weeks from date of receipt of Purchase order or advance payment whichever received later.Warranty. 2. 3.B.O.Payment terms: F.Delivery schedule, confirmed letter of credit payable at sight against shipment document: 30% advance along with order and balance 70% payment through irrevocable1: Our product is warranted against any manufacturing defects for period of 12 months from the date of installation or 15 months from date of shipment whichever earlier
提问者采纳
FOB运输方式,将得到保险赔偿。 国贸的术语当初记得再牢不用的话忘的也快啊:我们的产品在安装12个月内或装运的15个月内(以两者较早的为准)出现产品缺陷,在订单或预付款后收到(以较迟收到的为准)的12-16周内交货 保单,70%的钱要通过保兑的不可撤销即期信用证支付 运输时间:30%的预付款要与订单一起支付条款
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
理由,通过不可撤销的。 3:离岸交付时间表应周从12月16日收到之日起订单或预付款后收到为准.递送时间表.支付条件。 2,确认信用证见票即付对装运的文件,并支付70 %的平衡: 30 %的前进与秩序1:我们的产品是值得反对任何制造缺陷的期限为12个月之日起15个月内安装或从装运日期较早者为准
1.支付条件: 30 %的前进与秩序,并支付70 %的平衡,通过不可撤销的,确认信用证见票即付对装运的文件。 2.传递时间表:离岸交货时间应12月16日星期内收到之日起订单或预付款后收到为准。 3.保修 :我们的产品是值得反对任何制造缺陷的期限为12个月之日起15个月内安装或从装运日期较早者为准
才人是我翻译的不对。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
帮我翻译一下,谢谢
In the eventof a legally binding attachment of the property of the Supplier affectingpayments due to him under the contract, and without prejudice to the time limitlaid down in the Special Conditions.1
If the period laid down forpayment in the Special Conditions has been exceededArticle 27
Payment to third parties27.Article 28
Delayed payments28, and the contract has notgiven rise to any claim. 28.2
Any default in payment ofmore than 120 days from the expiry of the period laid down in the SpecialConditions shall entitle the Supplier either not to perform the contract or toterminate it, the Supplier shall qualify for interest calculated prorata on the basis of the number of calendar days by which payment is delayed, to resume payments to the Supplier, starting from the day when he receives notification of the definitivelifting of the obstacle to payment. The assignment shall be notified to the Contracting Authority, the Contracting Authority shall have 30days. 27.2
Notification ofbeneficiaries of the assignment shall be the sole responsibility of theSupplier. 27.1
All orders for payment tothird parties may be carried out only after an assignment made in accordancewith Article 5,at the rediscount rate of the issuing institute of the State in which the Supplierhas his registered office
我有更好的答案
Greenwood Park is the best place to go to on weekends. I always finish my breakfast fastest on Saturdays because I want to get to Greenwood Park before 10:00 a.m. to meet my friends. The park is the most crowded place on weekends because almost everyone goes there to see the street performers. Some people think they are boring, but I think they are the most creative people. However, the place where you can enjoy your time the most quietly is at one of the small coffee shops near the park. You can read or relax there. There is something for everyone at Greenwood Park.
格林伍德公园是周末最理想的去处。周六我总是以最快的速度吃完早饭,因为我想在上午十点前赶...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 等一下 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信