第一题,this is rulera ruler. 改为复数形式。 以下四题。 谢谢

1.Those are my books改为一般疑问句2.This is his ruler 改为复数句 3.That is my brother改为复数句4.This is my grandmother用grandparents改为复数形式 5.These are her brothers.改为否定句 6.Those are my books对my books提问.7_百度作业帮
1.Those are my books改为一般疑问句2.This is his ruler 改为复数句 3.That is my brother改为复数句4.This is my grandmother用grandparents改为复数形式 5.These are her brothers.改为否定句 6.Those are my books对my books提问.7
1.Those are my books改为一般疑问句2.This is his ruler 改为复数句 3.That is my brother改为复数句4.This is my grandmother用grandparents改为复数形式 5.These are her brothers.改为否定句 6.Those are my books对my books提问.7.Is he your friend?做肯定回答 8.Dave and Anna are my friends改为一般疑问句
一般疑问句:Are those your books?复数句:These are his rulers复数句:Those are my brothers复数形式:These are my grandparents.否定句:These are not her brothers.对my books 提问:What are those?肯定回答:Yes,he is.一般疑问句:Are Dave and Anna your friends.保证准确率~
Are those your books?These are their rulersThose are our brothersThese are my grandparentsThese are not her brothersWhat are those?Yes he isAre Dave and Anna your friends?4发现相似题1. This is my ruler. (改为复数形式)
____ ______ my____ .2. Are those your sisters? (改为单数形式)
_____ ______your____?3. He is my grandfather. (改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答)
_______ ______ ____grandfather?
_______ ______ ____.4. That is his friend. (改为否定句)
_______ ______ ____friend.
1. T rulers
2. I sister
3. I Yes, he is
4. That isn"t his
句型转换。
1. She is fourteen.. (对划线部分提问)
is she ?2. It is a bus.(改为复数形式)
They __________
__________.3..It"s my ruler.(改为否定句)
It __________ my __________.4. He has a big nose. (变为一般疑问句)
_________ he __________ a big nose?5. This is my schoolbag. (改为同义句)
This schoolbag is __________.
句型转换。(15分,每小题3分)1. She is fourteen.. (对划线部分提问)
is she ?2. It is a bus.(改为复数形式)
They __________
__________.It’s my ruler.(改为否定句)
It __________ my __________.4. He has a big nose. (变为一般疑问句)
_________ he __________ a big nose?5. This is my schoolbag. (改为同义句)
This schoolbag is __________.
句型转换。
1. It"s an English car. (改为复数形式)
_____ English _____. 2. They are my boxes. ( 改为否定句)
_____ _____ boxes.3. These are rulers. (改为单数)
This _____ _____ ruler.4. We"re in Class 4. (对划线部分提问)
_____ class are _____ in? 5. Helen is thirteen. (对划线部分提问)
_____ _____ is Helen?
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司把下列句子由单数变为复数或由复数变为单数.1、This is a book.2、That is a box.3、Are those rulers?4、What are these.5、They are toys_百度作业帮
把下列句子由单数变为复数或由复数变为单数.1、This is a book.2、That is a box.3、Are those rulers?4、What are these.5、They are toys
把下列句子由单数变为复数或由复数变为单数.1、This is a book.2、That is a box.3、Are those rulers?4、What are these.5、They are toys
These are books.Those are boxes.Is&that&a ruler&?What's&this&?It's&a toy.
1、These are books.2、Those are boxes.3、Is that a rule ?4、What is this ?5、It is a toy.
1、These are books.
2、Those are boxs.
3、Is that a ruler.
4、What is this?
5、It is toy.按要求转换下列句子(5)this is (a key).(括号里部分提问)如题 谢谢了(6)the desk is black and yellow.(括号里部分提问) (7)what’s this?(用ruler回答) (8)ls this a map?(改成陈述句)_百度作业帮
按要求转换下列句子(5)this is (a key).(括号里部分提问)如题 谢谢了(6)the desk is black and yellow.(括号里部分提问) (7)what’s this?(用ruler回答) (8)ls this a map?(改成陈述句)
按要求转换下列句子(5)this is (a key).(括号里部分提问)如题 谢谢了(6)the desk is black and yellow.(括号里部分提问) (7)what’s this?(用ruler回答) (8)ls this a map?(改成陈述句)
6.对什么提问呢?7.It's a ruler.8.This is a map.}

我要回帖

更多关于 this is a ruler 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信