写一个介绍自己设置的未来的环保玻璃的短文小短文

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注一篇介绍自己家的英语小短文.请写一篇介绍自己家的英语小短文,短文须包括房屋设置,家具摆放等方面的内容。不少于50个单词。要带汉译。_百度作业帮
一篇介绍自己家的英语小短文.请写一篇介绍自己家的英语小短文,短文须包括房屋设置,家具摆放等方面的内容。不少于50个单词。要带汉译。
一篇介绍自己家的英语小短文.请写一篇介绍自己家的英语小短文,短文须包括房屋设置,家具摆放等方面的内容。不少于50个单词。要带汉译。
My home is on the first floor.There are two bedrooms,a kitchen and a living room.I’m a child.I have a nice bedroom.In my bedroom,there is bedroom,a closet,an air- conditioner and so on.My closet is green.My bed is blue.I love my bedroom very much.我的家就在它的第一层.有两间卧室,一间厨房和一间客厅.我是一个孩子.我有一个漂亮的卧室.在我的卧室里,有一个卧室,一个衣橱里,空气-调节器等.我的壁橱里,是绿色的.我的床是蓝色的.我非常喜欢我的卧室.My house is very beautiful and big .lt has two floors .there are a living room and a kitchen and a dining room in the first fioor .my family often watch tv toghether in theliving .there are twobedrooms and a study room in the second fioor .l often play computer in the study room .l love my house very much !
第二个短文可以翻译一下吗?我觉的第二个不错,就是怕翻译错了。。这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~请以my meal为题写一篇小短文对自己的一日三餐做介绍_百度知道
请以my meal为题写一篇小短文对自己的一日三餐做介绍
I like to eat some fruit。中午我喜欢吃鸡肉. At noon I like to eat chicken. In the evening,t want to get fat,因为我不想变胖, hamburgers and riceI&#39,因为它很健康, they are so tasty,因为它们很好吃, because I don&#39,我吃草莓, I eat bread and milk in the morning. This is my three meals a day diet.我是xxx, because it is very healthy,我早上吃面包与牛奶。晚上我喜欢吃一些水果、香蕉和苹果, Im XXX、汉堡包和米饭。这就是我的一日三餐饮食
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
How about yours:00 in the evening.So I usually get up at 6:00 in the eveningHello.I usually have dinner at 6.I go home at 5!It is 8!The first class begins,Mr,I am Liu Wei.It is a funny day:00.Then I go to school at 7,friends:00:40 in the afternoon.” “Good morning:00,It is 8.It is time to do morning exercises.I go to school from Monday to Friday.It is time to go to bed at 11:20:45.I do my homework at 7:30 in the morning!” Do you know what`s the time now.Guo.This is my day?Yes:00.I have breakfast at 6.Now let me tell you something about my day,friends.“Class begins.I often have lunch at 11.Oh
一日三餐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语写一篇小短文来介绍自己的学校_百度作业帮
用英语写一篇小短文来介绍自己的学校
用英语写一篇小短文来介绍自己的学校
We are very glad to hear that some foreign friends will come to visit our school next week. We did a general cleaning yesterday. We cleaned our classroom carefully and Xiaoxiao also put up some pictures on the wall. Wang Lei is good at handwriting, so he wrote "Welcome to our class!" on the blackboard. Some classmates want to ask our foreign guests for some advice on how to learn English well when they come.}

我要回帖

更多关于 微晶玻璃阅读短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信