that he didnt come surised us.从句是什么意思从句 能用whic

这是虚拟语气吗?I advised that he (should) stop smoking.我劝他戒烟1.adviesed 后面是宾语从句,是不是虚拟语气啊?2.另外,这里用should 而不是,用would什么的 是不是也是固定用法?3.suggest,表建议,记得,是后_百度作业帮
这是虚拟语气吗?I advised that he (should) stop smoking.我劝他戒烟1.adviesed 后面是宾语从句,是不是虚拟语气啊?2.另外,这里用should 而不是,用would什么的 是不是也是固定用法?3.suggest,表建议,记得,是后
这是虚拟语气吗?I advised that he (should) stop smoking.我劝他戒烟1.adviesed 后面是宾语从句,是不是虚拟语气啊?2.另外,这里用should 而不是,用would什么的 是不是也是固定用法?3.suggest,表建议,记得,是后面可以用that 引导出的虚拟语气句子,advise也是可以的哦?
是(should) +v.是虚拟语气 是
1、是虚拟语气2、should在这里是固定用法,根据不同的情况,会用不同的词。3、均可
不算虚拟与其。2)是的,因为你是建议,should是应该的意思,语义上才对;3)对
1 是2 固定用法,advise ,suggest,ask等都是用should3 一样的
表建议,希望,命令等含义的动词如suggest,order,insist等后宾语从句用should +do 形式,其中should可省略。就这么简单英语高手进来帮帮1.What did he say?He said he_____surised party for Tom on Friday nightA.was having a B.was having C.is going to have D.is having a2.You are late again.You_____come early.A.are supposed B.are supposed to C.supposed toD.are supp_百度作业帮
英语高手进来帮帮1.What did he say?He said he_____surised party for Tom on Friday nightA.was having a B.was having C.is going to have D.is having a2.You are late again.You_____come early.A.are supposed B.are supposed to C.supposed toD.are supp
英语高手进来帮帮1.What did he say?He said he_____surised party for Tom on Friday nightA.was having a B.was having C.is going to have D.is having a2.You are late again.You_____come early.A.are supposed B.are supposed to C.supposed toD.are supposing to3.Which do you like better,speaking than writing.I think I_____speaking than writing.A.am good at B.do well in C.am better at D.am mad at4.Many people say that_____knowledge of english is very useful in our business with______Ameriacns.A.a,the B.the,an C.the,the D./,the5.The bad news_____my teacher said I was lazy.A.are what B.is what C.are that D.is that6.When will you finish your______exam?Next week.A.end of year B.end-of-year's C.end of year's D.end-o-year7.The teacher told me he_____me the next dayA.will call B.would call C.is calling D.are calling8.What did your mother say?Sha said she hoped me_______good healthA.at B.of C.in D.to9.When she was 22years old,her dream to be a teacher______.A.came e true C.came e real10.He is so careless that he always______his school things at home.A.forgets B.forgot C.leaves D.left
ABCCDDBCAA}

我要回帖

更多关于 从句是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信