Hewillhero s come backk. Tomsaid.合成一句话

初三年级英语将下列改写为宾语从句1.He hopes to learn English wellHe says _______________.2.They will come back in a few days.They said_________________3.Light travels faster than sound.Our teacher told us_______________4.Does it take a_百度作业帮
初三年级英语将下列改写为宾语从句1.He hopes to learn English wellHe says _______________.2.They will come back in a few days.They said_________________3.Light travels faster than sound.Our teacher told us_______________4.Does it take a
初三年级英语将下列改写为宾语从句1.He hopes to learn English wellHe says _______________.2.They will come back in a few days.They said_________________3.Light travels faster than sound.Our teacher told us_______________4.Does it take a long time to travel from Beijing to Nanjing?Could you tell me_____________5.Are you interested in English.He asked me___________
1 that he hopes to learn English wellthat they will come back in a few daysthat Light travels faster than soundif it take a long time to travel from Beijing to Nanjingif I am interested in English
hopes to learn English well2
they would come back in a few days3
light travels faster than sound4
does it take a long time to travel from Beijing to Nanjing?5
if I was interested in English
Light travels faster than sound
Does it take a long time to travel from Beijing to Nanjing?
i interested in English.合并下面五个句子1 He will come back. Tom said. 2 He is doing his homework, He said. 3
Do they like to go skiing ? He said.
4 What will yoy speak at the meeting ? Could you tell me?
5 Where do they stop
on the way ?
I asked_百度作业帮
合并下面五个句子1 He will come back. Tom said. 2 He is doing his homework, He said. 3
5 Where do they stop
on the way ?
合并下面五个句子1 He will come back. Tom said. 2 He is doing his homework, He said. 3
5 Where do they stop
on the way ?
1.Tom said that he would come back.2.He said that he was doing his homework.3.He asked if they liked to go skiing.4,Could you tell me what you will you speak at the meeting 5.I asked where they stopped on the way .1.I have not seen him____he went to college.A.since B.as C.before D.whenbefore为什么不选D 选before要怎么解释.2.Perhaps it will be a long time___from AmericaA.before Tom comes backB.when Tom comes backC.when Tom will come backD.that Tome co_百度作业帮
1.I have not seen him____he went to college.A.since B.as C.before D.whenbefore为什么不选D 选before要怎么解释.2.Perhaps it will be a long time___from AmericaA.before Tom comes backB.when Tom comes backC.when Tom will come backD.that Tome co
1.I have not seen him____he went to college.A.since B.as C.before D.whenbefore为什么不选D 选before要怎么解释.2.Perhaps it will be a long time___from AmericaA.before Tom comes backB.when Tom comes backC.when Tom will come backD.that Tome comes backA 为什么不选B呢?3.Drivers______(should keep)away from drinking wine.should be keept为什么 不是shoule keep4.After having gone____far,George did not want to turn back.A.enough B.much C.such D,that为什么呢?5.I know that all __getting on well with her.A.are B.is6.You don't know ___I wan t to see you again .A.how much B.how long知道多少,答多少,.
1.从句子看,缺失部分是一个时间性质的词语.如果是A.since后面是过去式,前面是过去完成时,剔除选项.B,as 是当的意思,前后应保持时态一致.剔除.C,在他上大学之前我没有见过他.符合.D.when是当……的时候……强调同时进行的,所以事态也应该一致.2.句意为:假如汤姆从美国回来需要很长时间.那么A,在汤姆回来时前是很长的时间,是对的.B.当汤姆回来,是很长的时间.句意不通.当作为疑问词存在,不可能出现未来时,所以不符合.C同B ,DIt,本身指代汤姆从美国回来,that做定语代替a long time 语法不通3.should在这里是应当的意思.should 在句子做应当的意思,为主动时,表示谦逊或者建议等等礼貌的意思.这里句子的意思是,司机应该远离喝酒,也就是司机禁止喝酒,所以如果用should 就应该用被动语态,便是被禁止的意思.4.A.far enough 固定用法.B 没有much far 只有much farther.Csuch 是指定,特定的意思,句意不符.D.that 就是指代那是走了的距离,意思就是说走可那么远,佐治不想回头.5.A.指代人,复数6.how much 表示程度.你不知道我多想再见到你.how long 提问的是距离
1.在他去之前没见到他2.因为when是时间点与a long tome 相矛盾而that 的语感不通故选A3.被动语态(be)所以是should be kept4.A、C就肯定是错的了,排除发不可能有much的用法就选D5.选A6.选A的话你不知道我是多么希望再次见到你。 选B的话你不知道多久我想再次见到你。(不通)选A其他的不...英语 改为宾语从句My father will come back in two days.He said________________Does your uncle live in beijing?He asked me____________Have you finished reading the novel?He asked me____________Will you go to the the park with me?He asked me_____百度作业帮
英语 改为宾语从句My father will come back in two days.He said________________Does your uncle live in beijing?He asked me____________Have you finished reading the novel?He asked me____________Will you go to the the park with me?He asked me____
英语 改为宾语从句My father will come back in two days.He said________________Does your uncle live in beijing?He asked me____________Have you finished reading the novel?He asked me____________Will you go to the the park with me?He asked me____________Who can answer the quertion in English?He asked me___________What's wrong with the boy?The doctor asked ___________
He said he would come back in two days.He asked me if my uncle lived in beijing.He asked me if I had finished reading the novel.He asked me if I would go to the the park with him.He asked me who could answer the quertion in English.The doctor asked what was wrong with the boy.其实很简单,特殊疑问句变直接引语时,仍用原来的特殊疑问词来引导,并且把特殊疑问句变成陈述语序.具体的你看一下这个吧,不会的还可以问我,不过我也只会最简单的./view/343.htm
1.he said he would come back in two days2.he asked me if my uncle lived in beijing3.he asked me if i had finished reading the novel4.he asked me if i would go to the park with him5,he asked me who could answer the question in english6.the doctor asked what was wrong with the boy
My father will come back in two days.
He said__his father would go back two days later______________Does your uncle live in beijing?
He asked me_if my uncle lived in Beijing______...}

我要回帖

更多关于 come back to me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信