【英语翻译是什么工作】【声乐】请问第3条和第4条是什么意思?让唱什么啊?

英语翻译:你看过第一部有声音和音乐的动画片吗?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道 英语翻译:你看过第一部有声音和音乐的动画片吗?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊 我有更好的答案 English translation: have you seen the first cartoon with sound and music? 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 英语翻译的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁问几个关于英语的问题..1.石桌 用英语怎么说?2.很长的文章 英语是什么?3.翻译:我想知道他接着会干什么?(例:He wondered why the cow didn't listen to the music.他想知道为什么牛不听音乐..)请用这种句型_百度作业帮 问几个关于英语的问题..1.石桌 用英语怎么说?2.很长的文章 英语是什么?3.翻译:我想知道他接着会干什么?(例:He wondered why the cow didn't listen to the music.他想知道为什么牛不听音乐..)请用这种句型 问几个关于英语的问题..1.石桌 用英语怎么说?2.很长的文章 英语是什么?3.翻译:我想知道他接着会干什么?(例:He wondered why the cow didn't listen to the music.他想知道为什么牛不听音乐..)请用这种句型... stone tablelong articleI wonder what he will do next. stone table long article I wonder what he will do next. stone tablelong articleI wonderful what he will do next stone table long article I wonder what he will do next. 1. stone table.2. A long article, or a very long article.3. I wonder what he is going to do next.英语翻译1.他的音乐富于激情和节奏感,让你的每个细胞好像都跳动起来.2.当我第一次听到他的音乐时,确实给我了很不同的听觉感受.3.我需要你们留意下背景音乐,而不是电影情节.4.他们在演_百度作业帮 英语翻译1.他的音乐富于激情和节奏感,让你的每个细胞好像都跳动起来.2.当我第一次听到他的音乐时,确实给我了很不同的听觉感受.3.我需要你们留意下背景音乐,而不是电影情节.4.他们在演 英语翻译1.他的音乐富于激情和节奏感,让你的每个细胞好像都跳动起来.2.当我第一次听到他的音乐时,确实给我了很不同的听觉感受.3.我需要你们留意下背景音乐,而不是电影情节.4.他们在演唱的时候往往会在台上大喊、激烈地舞动,使自己和观众的情绪都陷入疯狂状态中.翻译的好的话还有加分哦拒绝在线翻译 一楼的同志 我来.1、His music is full of passion and rhythm ,which boils every cell of you.2 .When I listened to his music for the first time ,it really brought me different feelings.3.I want you to take notice of the background music instead of the movie plots.4.It is often the case that they are shouting loudly and dancing excitedly when on the stage,making both themselves and the audience crazy. His passion for music and the wealth to the sense of rhythm, so that each cell as if you were beating up. 1.his music is full of passion and rhythm sensation,which makes me crazy.2.when i listened to his music for the first time ,the music gave me a lot of different feelings.3.i ask you to pay ... 1.His music is full of passion and rhythm,which makes you feel that each cell is throbbing.2.When I first listened to his music,it indeed gave me a different sense of hearing.3.I asked you t... His music is full of strong emotion and rhythm sensation which can make you feel energetically.His musics undoubtelly give me totally different auditory sensitive feeling from others when I first... 1.His passion for music and the wealth to the sense of rhythm, so that each cell as if you were beating up.2.When I first heard his music when I do a lot of different feelings to the hearing.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译是什么工作 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信