我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!求翻译成英文,在线等! 感谢上天让我遇到你,一个这么好的你!如今,你就是我最值得_百度知道
求翻译成英文,在线等! 感谢上天让我遇到你,一个这么好的你!如今,你就是我最值得
求翻译成英文,在线等!
感谢上天让我遇到你,一个这么好的你!如今,你就是我最值得去珍惜的人,所以,不论什么,我都愿意为你!无论以后怎样,结局如何,都请你记住这句话!选择了你,我绝不后悔,为你,我都愿意!爱你无悔!送给我如今最值得去认真去珍惜去爱的第一夫人!
提问者采纳
Online etc.! Thank god let me meet you, a so good you! Now, you are my most worthy to cherish, so, no matter what, I would like to for you! Whatever the outcome, is, is this, please remember this sentence! Chose you, I will never regret, for you, I would! Love you without regret! To me now, the most worthy of serious to cherish to love first lady!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手翻译一下,不要用在线翻译,语法什么都是错的。在线等待,万分感谢!_百度知道
求英语高手翻译一下,不要用在线翻译,语法什么都是错的。在线等待,万分感谢!
人生旅途上不可能总是一帆风顺,途中难免会遇到种种失败与挫折。
坦然面对失败,坦然面对挫折,就必然会看到成功的朝雾,激励着你去重新攀登理想的高峰。同时,我们也要明白人生的道路是坎坷的,但是我们一定要坚强地走下去。见过瀑布吗?原来只不过是溪,只因为它的坎坷,才有飞溅而下的美丽,不时吗?记住:不要把失败当作麻醉药,用来麻醉自己;要把失败变成清醒剂,来情形自己的头脑。同时,在布满荆棘的小路尽头未必没有灿烂的阳光,美丽的鲜花,不论是成功·幸福还是失败或痛苦,拍拍身上的灰土继续前行。
朋友,请不要为一次失败挫折而落泪、迷恾,失败挫折会让你积累起生活的经验,走向而成功的道路。让我们一起勇于面对生活中的失败与挫折吧!
提问者采纳
On the journey of life may not always everything is going smoothly. On the way, will inevitably encounter all sorts of failures and setbacks. Face the failure, calm in the face of setbacks, will see the success of the morning mist, inspires you to climb the peak ideals. At the same time, we also need to understand the life of the road is bumpy, but we must be strong. Seen a waterfall? It is only the creek, just because it's rough, just splash and beautiful, from time to time? Remember: don't take failure as anesthetics, used to
to turn failure into conscious agent, to your mind. At the same time, at the end of the road full of thorns is not bright sunshine, the beautiful flowers, whether success or failure, happiness or pain, patted the dust continued. Friends, please do not as a failure and tears, fans Mang, failure will let you accumulate the experience of life, the road to success. Let us have the courage to face the failure and frustration in life!
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Not always easy on the life, inevitable failures and setbacks on the way.
Deal with failure, deal with frustration, you will see the success of fog that motivates you to climb again ideal peak. At the same time, we also have to understand that life on the road is bumpy, but we have to be strong to go on. See the falls? Only Brooks, only because it's ups and downs, have a touch of beauty, from time to time, right? Remember: do not fail as the anesthet to turn failure into a sober, to your own mind. At the same time, thorny path may not be there at the end of brilliant sunshine, beautiful flowers, whether successful · failed in the ...
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这样的等待,也是甜蜜的一种负担,思念你,早已成为生活中,不可或缺的习惯。用英文怎么说?_百度作业帮
这样的等待,也是甜蜜的一种负担,思念你,早已成为生活中,不可或缺的习惯。用英文怎么说?
这样的等待,也是甜蜜的一种负担,思念你,早已成为生活中,不可或缺的习惯。用英文怎么说?
This waiting, a burden, but also sweet miss you, has become the life, indispensable habit.
我英语还没有达到这种程度呢}

我要回帖

更多关于 等待你的好消息 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信