为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用过去式写一篇关于暑假生活的作文。求学霸帮忙_百度作业帮
用过去式写一篇关于暑假生活的作文。求学霸帮忙
用过去式写一篇关于暑假生活的作文。求学霸帮忙
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
所谓暑假应该是给学生一个疯玩的机会,而老师们并不以为然.所以就理所应当的留了一些附加作业,积少成多,聚沙成塔,几科的作业加起来就不是用十根小手指可以数得完的了……
写作业真的是一件很头痛的事情啊.我不说自己是好学生,因为我很懒得去动作业.但是又没办法啊,不写怎么办,毕竟总还得上交的呀.往往是在刚放假时计划在短时间内把所有作业全都搞定,但总是刚把作业开个头,就不知道又去干什么了.我给自己的评语是...
Last summer, My family and I went to Sichun, there was a interesting place and the people there were pretty good .
And I visited Xishuangbanna ,Kunming and so on. The foods in Sichun were peppery, it was different from ours. Kunming was the Spring City and it was cool there. I took sunglasses, camera and money with me.
My Summer Vacation
At college, I missed my parents a lot. As the term was drawing to an end, I eagerly looked forward to going home. And I planned to do a thousand and one things during the vacation. Above all, I wanted to help my mother with housework. I also wished to read many hooks which my teachers had recommended.
However, at home, my mother would never let me do anything. She completely deprived me of sharing her work. As soon as I opened a book to read,she would sit down beside me and ask me about all kinds of things at the college. To please her,I told her one thing after another,and soon I forgot all about books. Even when I was actually reading,she would, now and then,insist that I should eat an egg or drink a cup of tea.
When I left home at the end of the vacation, not a thing in my plan had been carried out. But I felt very happy. I believed much more deeply than before in the old saying: Home, sweet home. There's no place like home!
My Summer Vacation
Last summer I spent a two-week vacation at my aunt's place. My aunt lived alone in a mountain village, with a small river winding its course everyday.
One morning I went fishing in the river, where two women washed clothes. I fimnd a most favorable point. Casting out my line I waited anxiously for a bite. Suddenly there came a cry: &Help! Help!& I looked in the direction of the call and saw a boy falling into the river. Throwing the fishing pole, I dashed over like an arrow, ju mped into the river and swam very quickly towards the boy. Then together with his mother I carried the boy on my back to a nearby hospital. That boy was saved. The mother gave me a thousand thanks.
Back to my fishing place, I fimnd my fishing pole floating on the water. I managed to get it. But to my great surprise, there was a big fish on the hook.
三篇,可以用吗
我要第一篇的翻译
童鞋,需要帮忙吗?
就写我整个暑假都干了啥
图点不出来问题是(1)求证三角形BDG与三角形DEC相似,(2)若EG×BG=4,求BE的长。学霸快帮忙,优_百度知道
解1证明∵将△BCE绕点C顺时针旋转到△DCF的位置
∴△BCE≌△DCF
∴∠FDC=∠EBC
∵BE平分∠DBC
 ∴∠DBE=∠EBC
∴∠FDC=∠EBE
∵∠DGE=∠DGE
∴△BDG∽△DEG
2解∵△BCE≌△DCF
∴∠F=∠BEC∠EBC=∠FDC
∵四边形ABCD是正方形
∴∠DCB=90°∠DBC=∠BDC=45°
∵BE平分∠DBC
∴∠DBE=∠EBC=22.5°=∠FDC
∴∠BDF=45°+22.5°=67.5° ∠F=90°&#°=67.5°=∠BDF
∴BD=BF
∵△BCE≌△DCF
∴∠F=∠BEC=67.5°=∠DEG
∴∠DGB=180°&#°...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁八年级数学课堂作业本三角形全等的判定6第十题不会做,求学霸帮忙,在线等!_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
158*****349
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
三角形全等的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求学霸帮忙_百度知道
提问者采纳
 阿曼达走出废墟以后,紧紧地和父亲拥抱在了一起。阿曼达激动地说:“爸爸,我好想你啊!我被埋在废墟里的这38个小时里,不吃、不喝、不睡,我一开始有一点儿害怕,后来,我想起了您对我许下的诺言,我知道您不论什么时候,都是和我在一起的。所以我相信,这次我被埋在废墟里,您也一定会来找我的。”  父亲听着留下了眼泪,伤心地说:“阿曼达,就算没有这句诺言,我也一定会来找你的。你知道吗,我在废墟边挖了38个小时,才在瓦砾堆下找到  你,多么不容易啊,我的衣服破烂不堪,双眼布满血丝,手划破了,流血了,还是继续挖。有许多好心人都劝我回去了,可我没回去,一直在找你。  阿曼达忽然想起了妈妈:“妈妈怎么样了?”  “妈妈很好,只是受了一点小伤而已。”爸爸说。  “我们赶快去看妈妈吧!”  阿曼达和爸爸走进竹屋,“妈妈,妈妈!”阿曼达一头冲进了妈妈的怀抱。妈妈笑着说:“从此,我们又可以过上快乐幸福的日子了。”笑声充满了整个屋子。
有点儿多了
可不可以省略
你自己试着减少吧
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
彡血影丿流霜
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
百度 
五年级17课小练笔的题目是什么
 | 分享 作业不会,学霸帮你立即下载
五年级上册语文第17课《地震中的父与子》的小练笔 “阿曼达,你爸爸真的会来救你,救我们吗?”同学们失落地望着阿曼达。“会的,一定会的,再等等,可能他们正在挖掘,大家别怕!”阿曼达努力鼓舞自己,让自己的行动感染同学们。同学们似信非信地低下了头,有的紧锁双眉,有的摇头叹息,有的已经绝望得唉声叹气,索性嚷嚷道:“哎……他不会来救我们的,毕竟谁都不知道我们在哪,更不会知道我们还活着!我们没救了。”话音刚落,同学们都哇哇大哭起来,嘴里还不停地呼喊着:“爸爸、妈妈!”“不会的。”阿曼达坚定地回道,将噙在眼里的苦涩的泪水挤了回去。心想:爸爸一定会来的,一...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 学霸帮帮忙 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信