任务型阅读who is greatest teacher inmy chinese teacher

51-55 BBACB
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2013年广东省广州市高级中等学校招生考试英语
  Lu Xun is one of the greatest Chinese writers of the 20th century.Besides his famous stories, he also wrote many influential articles about the living conditions of Chinese people.
  Born in 1881 to a wealthy family, Lu Xun had a happy childhood.In 1893, however, his grandfather, a senior government official, was put into prison for taking money.At the same time, his father became seriously ill.From that time on, his family were no longer accepted by their relatives and friends.These early experiences greatly influenced his writing.
  By the time Lu Xun arrived in Nanjing to study at university in 1899, he already believed that Chinese society had to change and become modern.In 1902 he went to study in Japan.There, he began writing articles for several Chinese student magazines.He showed a gift for writing and translating and he even wrote several books, although none was popular.He returned to China in 1909 because he was in need of money.
  After working for several years as a teacher in Beijing, Lu Xun again returned to writing.In 1918, he wrote his famous short story Diary of a Madman.It was the first Chinese novel published using the everyday language that people spoke, which helped make it a great success.This, together with his novel The True Story of Ah Q(1921), made Lu Xun a leading Chinese writer.
  Although successful, Lu Xun still worried greatly about China's future.In 1926, he moved to Shanghai and gave up writing stories in order to devote himself to what he called “pen warfare”.He now only wrote articles which called on the people to fight against the government.For this, the government stopped him from publishing any more books.He was forced to write his articles using false names.
  Since his death in 1936, Lu Xun's importance and influence have grown.Today, many of his writings are included in school textbooks and his works are read by millions around the world.
Which of the following greatly influenced Lu Xun's writing according to the passage?
The people he met in Japan.
The experiences in his early life.
Working as a teacher in Beijing.
His father's being put into prison.
According to the passage, why was Lu Xun's story Diary of a Madam so popular?
It was based on Lu Xun's diary.
It was the first novel to use everyday language.
Its story took place in modern times.
It was written using a western style.
The underlined word “This”(Paragraph 4)refers to ________.
the success of Diary of a Madman
the use of everyday language
the first Chinese novel
The True Story of Ah Q
After moving to Shanghai, Lu Xun mainly wrote ________.
funny stories
articles about himself
articles against the government
stories about government officials
In what order did these events take place in Lu Xun's life?
a.The government stopped him from publishing books.
b.He wrote Diary of a Madman.
c.His father became ill.
d.He moved to Shanghai.
e.His writings were put into textbooks.
来源:北京模拟题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。Dear grandma, &&&& How are you? I hope you are feeling well and your leg is improving. Can you walk a bit now? Is your neighbor, Mrs Lu, bringing you enough books to read? I hope so. &&&& You'd love our school library, grandma. There are so many books for all kinds of subjects. The other dayI found a book about electronic engineering. I couldn't really understand it but I hope to learn more about thistopic sometime. This term I have three new subject classes, so I thought I'd tell you about them. &&&& I now study biology, which is really interesting. I'm learning all about the human body, where everythingis and what it does. Do you know that we have a kissing muscle? It's called 'orbicularis' (轮匝肌) and it's a circular muscle that closes your mouth and moves your lips forward. I love biology. It's so interesting! &&&& Another new subject is religion. I didn't think I would like this one, but actually it is very interesting to hear about how different people worship (崇拜). We are learning about lots of religions from all over the world, not only Asia. Do you know about the religion on the island of Bali in Indonesia? They have a unique religion which is based on Hinduism but also has elements of Buddhism as well. It is called Bali Hindu Dharma.I am just learning more about it but it sounds fascinating. &&&& My other new subject is Spanish. It's really difficult to learn a new language but I know it will be useful for me in the future, if I want to travel the world. Spanish is one of the official languages of the EuropeanUnion and the United Nations. I've learnt that Spanish is not only spoken in Europe but in South America, too. Countries like Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Mexico also speak Spanish. You know I've always wanted to go toMexico, so if I can speak some Spanish it would be really useful. &&&& Did you study these subjects when you were at school? I suppose subject choice changes over time, doesn't it? I'll come to visit you again in the next holiday, which I think is in eight weeks' time. I'll bring yousome of my new books if you like. I hope you can write back soon and tell me all the village news. I miss youvery much. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & Lots of love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Sara 1. Can grandma go to the library by herself? &&& ______________________________________________________2. What does grandma like doing, reading books or chatting on line?&&&& ______________________________________________________3. How many new subjects does Sara study this term?&&&& ______________________________________________________4. When will Sara probably go to see her grandma?&&& &______________________________________________________5. Why does Sara write this letter to her grandma?&&&& ______________________________________________________
来源:期中题
阅读理解。&&&&&Who is greatest teacher in Chinese history? You can't think of anyone else when you hear people read Confucius (孔子) 2,500 year-old words: "All study but no thinking makes people puzzled."& All thinking but no study makes people lazy. &&&& Tuesday was Confucius' birthday. He was born on September 28,551 BC in the Kingdom of Lu (鲁国),in today's Shandong Province. Chinese look upon Confucius as the greatest thinker and also the greatestteacher. He had about 3,000 students. For more than 2,000 years, Confucius' ideas have been around in people's everyday lives. Now they have gone far into Western countries and south Asia. People can still hear them today.&&&&&&Why are his ideas so popular? They help not only in everyday life but also society. &&&& Confucius' most important ideas are kindness and good manners. Confucius said young people shouldtake care of the old. People should give up thinking of themselves and work for others. As a great teacher,Confucius said that all should go to school if they wanted learn.&&&&&Some of Confucius' popular words are "A kind person should care others" and "Be strict with yourself,but be kind to others". People use his ideas to help themselves and society. Now, more than 100 Internet web sites are teaching people about Confucius and his ideas.&&& &"Kindness and honesty are the best values of the world today," said 79-year-old Kong Fanjin who studying Confucius. 1. Confucius was born about&&&&&&& && &.
[&&&& ]A. 500 years ago B. 2,500 years ago C. 3,000 years ago D. 2,000 years ago2. Confucius was not only a greatest teacher but also a greatest&&&&& &&&&& .
A. artist B. thinker C. fighter D. leader 3. The underline word: "them" in the last sentence of the second paragraph refers to (指的是)&&&&&&&&&&& .
[&&&& ]A. the greatest teacher and thinker B. Confucius' studentsC. people in Western countries and south Asia D. Confucius' ideas 4. Which of the following isn't Confucius' ideas?
[&&&& ]A. All thinking but no study makes people lazy B. young people should take care of the old C. Be strict with others, but be kind to yourself D. A kind person should care others
5. According to (根据) the text you can find more about Confucius and his ideas&&&&&&&&&&& .
[&&&& ]A. on the Internet B. in the library C. from your teacher D. on TV
来源:浙江省中考真题
阅读理解。&&&& SHAOXING, East China, May 16(Xin Hua)- The Olympic torch relay (火炬接力) will start in Shaoxing on Saturday, which is known as one ancient Chinese culture city with a history of over 4,000 years. &&&& Shaoxing is also the hometown to many outstanding persons such as Cai Yuanpei, Lu Xun and Zhou Enlai. Chairman Mao Zedong once wrote a poem, praising Shaoxing as the "home of famous names". &&&& The relay, planned to kick off at 15:40 Saturday, will set out from Da Yu Ling. It is the resting place of Da Yu, an ancient hero who succeeded in dealing with the great flood (洪水). &&&& Along the route, the torch will also pass by Da Tong School, Ying En Gate, the Chinese Yellow Wine Town and Native residence (故居) of Mr Lu Xun. According to the plan, the relay will end at about 18:40. &&&& "You can know the history of Shaoxing when you walk along the route," said Shan Guoquan, the person who planned the route. &&&& According to Shan, Da Tong School was the earliest school in China that specialized (专门从事) in sports teaching and training. It was built from a place which used to be an exam center in ancient times. &&&& Ying En Gate, Shaoxing's ancient water city gate, was built in 1626. It was in the busiest and richest area 100 years ago. &&&& The Chinese Yellow Wine Town told us the cultures of the popular drink among the people in Shaoxing for centuries. &&&& Native residence of Mr Lu Xun is built to remember Lu Xun, a great writer and thinker in China. "Just as a time tunnel (隧道), the Olympic torch relay route tells us the history of Shaoxing," said Shan. 1. Among the following four persons, _____ named Shaoxing "home of famous names". A. Cai Yuanpei B. Lu Xun C. Zhou Enlai D. Mao Zedong 2. The underlined phrase "kick off" probably means "_____". A. begin B. stop C. check D. leave 3. Which of the following is NOT TRUE?A. The torch relay will pass by five famous places. B. Ying En Gate has a history of more than 380 years. C. There was no sports education in Da Tong School. D. The torch relay route helps people know the history of Shaoxing. 4. This passage is most probably from _____. A. a book B. a letter C. a newspaper D. a magazine三年级英语课外阅读材料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
三年级英语课外阅读材料
高​三​英​语​阅​读​材​料
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>阅读理解 Lu Xun is one of the greatest Chinese writers of th..
&&&& Lu Xun is one of the greatest Chinese writers of the 20th century. Besides his famous stories, he also wrote many influential articles about the living conditions of Chinese people.&&&& Born in 1881 to a wealthy family, Lu Xun had a happy childhood. In 1893, however, his grandfather, a senior government official, was put into prison for taking money. At the same time, his father became seriously ill. From that time on, his family were no longer accepted by their relatives and friends. These early experiences greatly influenced his writing.&&&& By the time Lu Xun arrived in Nanjing to study at university in 1899, he already believed that Chinese society had to change and become modern. In 1902 he went to study in Japan. There, he began writing articles for several Chinese student magazines. He showed a gift for writing and translating and he even wrote several books, although none was popular. He returned to China in 1909 because he was in need of money.&&&& After working for several years as a teacher in Beijing, Lu Xun again returned to writing. In 1918, he wrote his famous short story Diary of a Madman. It was the first Chinese novel published using the everyday language that people spoke, which helped make it a great success. This, together with his novel The True Story of Ah Q (1921), made Lu Xun a leading Chinese writer.&&&& Although successful, Lu Xun still worried greatly about China’s future. In 1926, he moved to Shanghai and& gave up writing stories in order to devote himself to what he called “pen warfare”. He now only wrote articles which called on the people to fight against the government. For this, the government stopped him from publishing any more books. He was forced to write his articles using false names.Since his death in 1936, Lu Xun’s importance and influence have grown. Today, many of his writings are included in school textbooks and his works are read by millions around the world.
51. Which of the following greatly influenced Lu Xun’s writing according to the passage?
A. The people he met in Japan.B. The experiences in his early life.C. Working as a teacher in Beijing.D. His father’s being put into prison.
52. According to the passage, why was Lu Xun’s story Diary of a Madam so popular?
A. It was based on Lu Xun’s diary.B. It was the first novel to use everyday language.C. Its story took place in modern times.D. It was written using a western style.
53. The underlined word “This” (Paragraph 4) refers to&&&&&&.
A. the success of Diary of a MadmanB. the use of everyday language&C. the first Chinese novelD. The True Story of Ah Q
54. After moving to Shanghai, Lu Xun mainly wrote&&&&&& .
A. funny storiesB. articles about himselfC. articles against the governmentD. stories about government officials
55. In what order did these events take place in Lu Xun’s life?
a. The government stopped him from publishing books.b. He wrote Diary of a Madman.c. His father became ill.d. He moved to Shanghai.e. His writings were put into textbooks.A. c-a-b-d-e&&&& B. c-b-d-a-eC. a-c-d-b-e&&&& D. a-d-b-c-e
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:广东省中考真题
51-55 BBACB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解 Lu Xun is one of the greatest Chinese writers of th..”主要考查你对&&人物传记类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人物传记类阅读
人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解 Lu Xun is one of the greatest Chinese writers of th..”考查相似的试题有:
303759287187270996289296297223284968完形填空。
  You may feel curious(好奇的)about students in other countries:Do they also have   1   homework?What do they do in their spare time?
  On April 8, a report came out on the lives of high school students in China, Japan, South Korea and the US.It surveyed around 6,200 students from the   2   countries last year.You will find the   3   to many of your questions in this report.
  Who studies hardest?
  Chinese students spend the most time   4  .Nearly half of Chinese students spend more than two hours on their homework every day.That's   5   more than students of the US(26.4%), Japan(8.2%)and South Korea(5.2%).
  Who sleeps   6   in class?
  Japanese students fall asleep in class most often.About 45% of them said they sometimes doze off(打瞌睡)in class.In South Korea, it's 32%; in the US, 21%; and 5% in   7  .
  South Korean students don't like   8   notes.About 70% said they write down what the teacher says in class, many fewer than in Japan(93%), China(90%)and the US(89%).
  Who is the most distracted(分心的)?
  American students are the most active in class,   9   also the most distracted:64.2% said they chat w 46.9% said they and 38.9% said they send e-mails or read unrelated(无关的)books in class.
  What do they do   10  ?
  In their spare time, most Chinese students study or surf the Internet.Most American students hang out with their friends.Most Japanese students do exercise.Most Korean students watch TV.
more often
most often
South Korea
after school
阅读短文并做理解题:
  Can countries, both rich and poor, go on growing without any problems of the world? Or most countries stop their growth? Some thinkers are trying to answer these questions. After making deep studies of the world's resource(资源), they say unlimited (无限制的) growth would be very dangerous. They want to make each country believe that it is necessary to change their ways of production and ask people to have fewer children and use less resource. This, they say, will make every country strong, give people more safety and bring happiness to everyone.
1.The word“production”here means ________ in Chinese.
A.生产B.工作
C.生活D.生存
2.The word“thinker”in the third sentence means “________”.
A.people who can't speak
B.people who teaches others
C.people who is good at thinking of problems
D.people who is good at growth
单句改错。 1. (  ) ______How many is your coat? It's thirty dollars.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&&B&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&& D 2. (  ) ______ Who is your friend of the two girls? The tallest one.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&& D 3. (  ) ______The nearest cinema is 3 hundred meters far away.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&& D 4. (  ) ______ Our school was a mixing school 30 years ago.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D 5. (  ) ______ There's a few orange juice in the glass. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D 6. (  ) ______Why don't go and dance with us this evening?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&B&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D 7. (  ) ______ Look, the students have a dancing lesson. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&C&&&&&&&&&D 8. (  )______ It's time for going to the playground and have sports.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D 9. (  ) ______ The river is the same length like that one.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&&&B&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&& D 10. (  )______I like getting up late, so my idea school starts at 9 a.m.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D
  Who is the superstar of the cat world? It has to be Uncle Cat.Uncle Cat is a fat white cat living in the countryside of Japan.He is already nine years old, as old as our 50-year-old uncle in cat years.That’s why he gets the nickname(绰号)Uncle Cat.
  Uncle Cat is a lazy cat.He often half shuts his eyes and lies in the sun.It makes him look relaxed and peaceful.He also enjoys himself in a basket, so he has another name:Basket Cat.
  Uncle Cat is clever.He knows exactly how to make himself look cool-to wear a pair of sunglasses.From hats to flowers, Uncle Cat likes everything that makes him a different cat.
  Uncle Cat’s owner likes to take pictures of Uncle Cat.To his surprise, these photos are very popular on the internet.They make people from all over the world to know and love this cute cat.
  Recently, a big earthquake happened in Uncle Cat’s hometown.But don’t worry.Uncle Cat is also a lucky cat.He is safe and sound.That means there will be more photos of Uncle Cat on time and he will soon bring us more fun!
What do you know about Uncle Cat’s looks?
He is a fat white cat.
He is already nine years old.
He is a lonely cat.
He lives in the country of Japan.
The main reason why Uncle Cat is called Basket Cat is that _________.
He often half shuts his eyes.
He always lies in the sun.
He enjoys himself in a basket.
He looks relaxed and peaceful.
People from all over the world get to know and love Uncle Cat.
during a big earthquake.
on the Internet.
from photo collections.
in the newspaper.
Which of the following can best explain “Uncle Cat knows exactly how to make himself look cool”?}

我要回帖

更多关于 chinese teacher 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信